Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Outdoors in Southampton

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone know of any good places for outdoor fun daytimes in Southampton?

Not looking for Dogging sites or People to go with, just somewhere secluded, where myself and a buddy can go al fresco

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The common has to be best place.

Used to live near cowherds and often ended up with my buddie in a bush over there. She loved it x

over a year ago

There's an entire New Forest not 15 miles from Southampton with oodles of opportunities and scenic views. My favourite part has a babbling brook, deer, ponies etc and is completely hidden from view.

By *essex1Man
over a year ago

Falmouth

"The common has to be best place.

Used to live near cowherds and often ended up with my buddie in a bush over there. She loved it x "

Lol!

By *essex1Man
over a year ago

Falmouth

"Anyone know of any good places for outdoor fun daytimes in Southampton?

Not looking for Dogging sites or People to go with, just somewhere secluded, where myself and a buddy can go al fresco "

Best place I've done it was up in the park by the white swan hotel. Walk through Bitterne park, by triangle and keep waking north through the park until you find somewhere nice, there's lots of places. Or park at the white swan pub and go from there.

I've done it outside in the middle of the portswood recreation park (by the drumond arms, Highfield) we were very exposed and it was very naughty with her totally exposed if anyone were to see is across the open field.loved it with my balls slapping against her vag.... X

over a year ago

Not from Southampton, but have to go there quite regularly.

Always wondered about the park which runs alongside The Avenue when you come off the M27 and drop down towards the city centre. Looks like it could be fun... in the summer! Not right now - would get me bum frostbitten!!

By *essex1Man
over a year ago

Falmouth

That's the common, it is

over a year ago

"Anyone know of any good places for outdoor fun daytimes in Southampton?

Not looking for Dogging sites or People to go with, just somewhere secluded, where myself and a buddy can go al fresco "

My Garden lol. Promise not too watch

Post new Message to Thread