over a year ago

"What's the question?"
sorry I was met to put

Would people meet single dads who can't accommodate

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ookMan
over a year ago

london

Why wouldn’t they? Is your living arrangement ‘ complicated’ ?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Why wouldn’t they? Is your living arrangement ‘ complicated’ ? "
just a little bit as I have young kids around

Don't want to many stranger coming round I would explain if people actually messaged me as.I don't want to put it in my profile

But seems people don't chat with single dads so thought ask on here see what is said the decide to stay or leave

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

Why don't you just put, I'm a single parent so can't accommodate in your profile.

Then people can decide straight away.

over a year ago

"Why don't you just put, I'm a single parent so can't accommodate in your profile.

Then people can decide straight away."

I have said that

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why don't you just put, I'm a single parent so can't accommodate in your profile.

This. And personally? I wouldn’t and haven’t had problems meeting single fathers

By *itonmyfacebookMan
over a year ago

Burton on Trent

Men can get ticked off for mentioning children because it's an 'adult site'.

By *itonmyfacebookMan
over a year ago

Burton on Trent

"Why wouldn’t they? Is your living arrangement ‘ complicated’ ? just a little bit as I have young kids around

Don't want to many stranger coming round I would explain if people actually messaged me as.I don't want to put it in my profile

But seems people don't chat with single dads so thought ask on here see what is said the decide to stay or leave "

Are they old enough to be left home alone at all?

over a year ago

Men can get ticked off for mentioning children because it's an 'adult site'. "

I have seen few profiles with kids mentioned in it

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Rubbish loads of woman put due to children can not accommodate.

over a year ago

"Why wouldn’t they? Is your living arrangement ‘ complicated’ ? just a little bit as I have young kids around

But seems people don't chat with single dads so thought ask on here see what is said the decide to stay or leave

Are they old enough to be left home alone at all? "

no but can get people to have them at mine the neighbours as family live miles away

over a year ago

Men can get ticked off for mentioning children because it's an 'adult site'. Rubbish loads of woman put due to children can not accommodate. "

By *ympho6969Woman
over a year ago

glasgow

Being a single mum and facing the same challenge, I can say I would never bypass someone who was a single dad.

That being said, I always spend time chatting to those who cant accom to try and see if they are playing away without permission cos that is not for me.

By *itonmyfacebookMan
over a year ago

Burton on Trent

Are they old enough to be left home alone at all? no but can get people to have them at mine the neighbours as family live miles away "

Ok. I've had a few good meets begun with a drink at pub close to me. Some resulting in car or outdoor fun whilst leaving my oldest at home with me only a phone call away if he needs me.

I'd just advise to be weary of how fickle things can be on here when arranging baby sitters around it. Obviously that's your decision.

Good luck.

By *iss.ddWoman
over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Then people can decide straight away. I have said that "

Don't make it paragraph 6.

Move it higher as it's a priority for you not an after thought

over a year ago

"Being a single mum and facing the same challenge, I can say I would never bypass someone who was a single dad.

That being said, I always spend time chatting to those who cant accom to try and see if they are playing away without permission cos that is not for me. "

happy to chat with any one and prove not playing away

I Think it'd because not Many single dads on here or say they are so people automatically think playing away that's why can't accommodate

Which can understand but us genuine ones are suffering

By *he Little Fuck MachineMan
over a year ago

Co.Antrim

Personally, I don’t see the need to mention it on my profile. My Profile shows I can accommodate but during conversations I’ll explain it’s only certain days or evenings.

By *itonmyfacebookMan
over a year ago

Burton on Trent

Personally, I don’t see the need to mention it on my profile. My Profile shows I can accommodate but during conversations I’ll explain it’s only certain days or evenings."

I have work and 'commitments'. But explaining on one's profile that you're a single parent is the advice given by others.

By *lphaomega3005Man
over a year ago

DARTFORD

Personally, I don’t see the need to mention it on my profile. My Profile shows I can accommodate but during conversations I’ll explain it’s only certain days or evenings."

I don't mention it on profile but always disclose it in chats or girls I end up hooking up with if they enquire. Mine are young and I'm a dedicated single dad. I only accommodate once I trust someone since I don't want them or neighbours to see a new girl all the time. So my rule is if I want to play I get a hotel or go to theirs and if we become friends then it's no problem accommodating.

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

Then people can decide straight away. I have said that "

No, you've said "I don't want to" I'm asking why not?

It's your choice but if it's causing an issue and you've mentioned it on a public forum I don't really understand the issue.

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

"What's the question? sorry I was met to put

Would people meet single dads who can't accommodate"

The loveliest men I've met from Fab have been single Dads.

It's a little complicated, as it has to be hotel meets, but I thoroughly respect any man who doesn't want strange women around his children!!

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

I’m a single parent and my profile says I can accommodate. But this weekend I can’t because I have my son with me, and I’d explain that to anyone arranging a meet. From Sunday night it’s happy days for the next fortnight until I have him again. It’s really quite simple.

over a year ago

Then people can decide straight away. I have said that

It's your choice but if it's causing an issue and you've mentioned it on a public forum I don't really understand the issue."

I don't understand your message where did I say I don't wan to

Ok reason I won't accommodate is because kids are 10 & 12 live with me 24/7 no family around wife died 18 months ago so neighbours will sit the kids If I go out I don't want to many strangers coming and going don't mind if it's a regular thing

over a year ago

Yeah

They’re my prey

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

But seems people don't chat with single dads so thought ask on here see what is said the decide to stay or leave "

You said it here. I'm not having a go at you OP or prying into your circumstances. I fully understand why you don't want people coming round when your kids are there.

I'm just saying that putting on your profile something like "I can't accommodate due to childcare" will stop the ambiguity and people making assumptions. You don't have to tell any personal details until you know someone. (And don't have to even then)

over a year ago

You said it here. I'm not having a go at you OP or prying into your circumstances. I fully understand why you don't want people coming round when your kids are there.

I'm just saying that putting on your profile something like "I can't accommodate due to childcare" will stop the ambiguity and people making assumptions. You don't have to tell any personal details until you know someone. (And don't have to even then) "

said here as could not message you privately I have messaged others from here to tell them and thought you need a explanation plus not thousands going to see it here

over a year ago

Can we keep it to the forums please

over a year ago

"Can we keep it to the forums please "
yep

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

I am a single dad and yes it is difficult to get meets when you have a kid around 24/7. But it is not impossible to meet just few and far between. I have been lucky enough to find a long term Friend with benefits who now comes over and stops even when my son is home, I just let him think she is my girlfriend we just have to be quite

But if it was a different woman every week or few days that would be different. So yes I think some women do meet single dad's as there are lots of women in a similar situation.

over a year ago

"I am a single dad and yes it is difficult to get meets when you have a kid around 24/7. But it is not impossible to meet just few and far between. I have been lucky enough to find a long term Friend with benefits who now comes over and stops even when my son is home, I just let him think she is my girlfriend we just have to be quite

But if it was a different woman every week or few days that would be different. So yes I think some women do meet single dad's as there are lots of women in a similar situation. "

ok cheers glad to hear that

By *ourayloversCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

I was a single dad and my young daughter lives with me not the "egg doner" shouldn't make any difference

(Ray)

over a year ago

I have met single dad's, but it's rarely gone past a social. I'm a single mum, and trying to co ordinate matching free time, rarely works out

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

"I have met single dad's, but it's rarely gone past a social. I'm a single mum, and trying to co ordinate matching free time, rarely works out"

Yes that can be the main problem getting times when you are both child free for any length of time. But if your social works and you get on with each other it's just a case of working thing out together or else your never going to get anywhere. And let's face it depending on how old your kids is they will be around for a long time. So making the effort has to be done at times unless your happy sexless and single.

over a year ago

"I have met single dad's, but it's rarely gone past a social. I'm a single mum, and trying to co ordinate matching free time, rarely works out

Yes that can be the main problem getting times when you are both child free for any length of time. But if your social works and you get on with each other it's just a case of working thing out together or else your never going to get anywhere. And let's face it depending on how old your kids is they will be around for a long time. So making the effort has to be done at times unless your happy sexless and single. "

I find it's easier to meet guys who aren't single dad's. I work stupid hours. I have kids. I still manage to meet. But it's easier to get times to match up with guys that aren't the only parent. Hence I'm not sexless. But single I am single (through choice)

By *an from UncleMan
over a year ago

ml1

I just down I can accommodate as my kids turn up unannounced I had a near miss once so would never risk it again

over a year ago

"I Think it'd because not Many single dads on here or say they are so people automatically think playing away that's why can't accommodate

Which can understand but us genuine ones are suffering "

Nope. Try to avoid trying to blame others for your apparent lack of success. There are likely other factors, chief of which is the numbers issue. Single men are the largest demographic on fab and massively outnumber the ladies and couples.

Depending on who you talk to the numbers are upwards of 100 men to every one woman.

Bear in mind also that just because people are on fab, they are not here to fuck everybody. They still have to fancy you.

You've only been on here 7 weeks. I've been using fab for 7 years (took a break and came back recently which is why my profile is less than a fortnight old)

Most single men won't get their first meet until they've been here between 6 months and a year, and yet you've already got a meet under your belt so I'd say you're doing exceptionally well.

Are you being proactive on the site?

I.e. are you messaging people or simply sitting back and waiting for the offers to roll in, as so many newbies seem to think will happen?

over a year ago

No issues with meeting single dads. My issue is why should I have to accommodate because you don’t want strangers in your house. Neither do I.

If you can’t accommodate you should be at least offering to go halves with someone for accommodation.

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

It's your choice but if it's causing an issue and you've mentioned it on a public forum I don't really understand the issue.I don't understand your message where did I say I don't wan to

Ok reason I won't accommodate is because kids are 10 & 12 live with me 24/7 no family around wife died 18 months ago so neighbours will sit the kids If I go out I don't want to many strangers coming and going don't mind if it's a regular thing "

Just wanted to say that I'm sorry for your loss xx

over a year ago

"No issues with meeting single dads. My issue is why should I have to accommodate because you don’t want strangers in your house. Neither do I.

If you can’t accommodate you should be at least offering to go halves with someone for accommodation. "

I agree and those I have spoken to I have offerd to pay the full amount

over a year ago

"I Think it'd because not Many single dads on here or say they are so people automatically think playing away that's why can't accommodate

Which can understand but us genuine ones are suffering

Nope. Try to avoid trying to blame others for your apparent lack of success. There are likely other factors, chief of which is the numbers issue. Single men are the largest demographic on fab and massively outnumber the ladies and couples.

Depending on who you talk to the numbers are upwards of 100 men to every one woman.

Bear in mind also that just because people are on fab, they are not here to fuck everybody. They still have to fancy you.

You've only been on here 7 weeks. I've been using fab for 7 years (took a break and came back recently which is why my profile is less than a fortnight old)

Most single men won't get their first meet until they've been here between 6 months and a year, and yet you've already got a meet under your belt so I'd say you're doing exceptionally well.

Are you being proactive on the site?

I.e. are you messaging people or simply sitting back and waiting for the offers to roll in, as so many newbies seem to think will happen?"

was on here a year before left as nothing happend came back and it's same thing yes message people don't sit waiting

Not here to Fuck everyone here to make friends meet new people have fun

over a year ago

It's your choice but if it's causing an issue and you've mentioned it on a public forum I don't really understand the issue.I don't understand your message where did I say I don't wan to

Ok reason I won't accommodate is because kids are 10 & 12 live with me 24/7 no family around wife died 18 months ago so neighbours will sit the kids If I go out I don't want to many strangers coming and going don't mind if it's a regular thing

Just wanted to say that I'm sorry for your loss xx"

thanks xx

over a year ago

I’ve met single dads on a FWB basis, hooked up at theirs when the kids were at school

I don’t accommodate as I have kids. I’ve also found in the past that men have a habit of turning up uninvited or doing drive-by my home.

I would never ever do either - now I only meet in hotels or at theirs so I don’t have to worry about someone turning up when the kids are here

I’ve no problem with meeting single dads and am happy to do so. It’s just a case of working out what works for both people

over a year ago

"I’ve met single dads on a FWB basis, hooked up at theirs when the kids were at school

I don’t accommodate as I have kids. I’ve also found in the past that men have a habit of turning up uninvited or doing drive-by my home.

I would never ever do either - now I only meet in hotels or at theirs so I don’t have to worry about someone turning up when the kids are here

I’ve no problem with meeting single dads and am happy to do so. It’s just a case of working out what works for both people

"

yeah I think hotel meets are the best way for now

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I was single, my children at uni but I didn't meet anyone who couldn’t accommodate. I never asked "why not?" not my place to question who people invite into their home, I just wasn't going to invite anyone into my sanctuary who didn't deem me fit to enter theirs.

Post new Message to Thread