Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wetherspoons predicament

Jump to newest

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

Popped to my local ‘Spoons’ for a coffee. There was a large group of young girls meeting for a hen weekend. Unfortunately, one of them coughed so now we are locked in for 14 days self confinement. My predicament? I will need a change of clothes including my best ‘pulling’ shirt & pants. Any volunteers?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Strip off. Use a few strategically placed menus ( two for the cock area of course ) and wash your togs in beer ..... done

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Popped to my local ‘Spoons’ for a coffee. There was a large group of young girls meeting for a hen weekend. Unfortunately, one of them coughed so now we are locked in for 14 days self confinement. My predicament? I will need a change of clothes including my best ‘pulling’ shirt & pants. Any volunteers?"
they may all be carted off to local hospital before you get a chance to infiltrate them

By *olinOfBathMan
over a year ago

Corsham

"Strip off. Use a few strategically placed menus ( two for the cock area of course )"

Two???

Only a half-menu, for some of us...

??

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

I’d be more worried about the stigma of people finding out. I mean Wetherspoons, really?

over a year ago

Alcohol kills the virus so drink until you are 60% proof!

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

"I’d be more worried about the stigma of people finding out. I mean Wetherspoons, really?"

Snob! You get two large G&T’s - Tanqueray! For under a tenner.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Can't you get the stuff flown in by copter? Don't forget to request a catering pack of condoms.

By *rumguy1980Man
over a year ago

stechford

"I’d be more worried about the stigma of people finding out. I mean Wetherspoons, really?"

Better then his usual spot the park bench white lightening in a black carrier bag

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Just turn the heating up and get naked, raid the condom machine and keep reapplying alcohol to your lips, all the makings of a cracking 2 weeks

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

"Can't you get the stuff flown in by copter? Don't forget to request a catering pack of condoms."

Good advice. Things have taken a turn for the worse. (or better?)

They started off by referring to me as “Grandad” so I was quite safe. However, a few bottles of Prosecco in and they are starting to give me the eye. One even winked just now. I’m the only male in here with my own teeth & hair and without any form of walking aid.

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

"Can't you get the stuff flown in by copter? Don't forget to request a catering pack of condoms."

Which would be a lot handier than the alternative of trying to use the catering packs of individual sauces as condoms. Might chafe a bit

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Can't you get the stuff flown in by copter? Don't forget to request a catering pack of condoms.

They started off by referring to me as “Grandad” so I was quite safe. However, a few bottles of Prosecco in and they are starting to give me the eye. One even winked just now. I’m the only male in here with my own teeth & hair and without any form of walking aid. "

All I can do is advise you to brace for incoming and wish you luck. Look on it as a sacrifice. Good luck and don't weaken.

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

"Can't you get the stuff flown in by copter? Don't forget to request a catering pack of condoms.

They started off by referring to me as “Grandad” so I was quite safe. However, a few bottles of Prosecco in and they are starting to give me the eye. One even winked just now. I’m the only male in here with my own teeth & hair and without any form of walking aid. "

Seems like you’re sorted now. Just wait until she takes her hen night sash off, that’s the true sign she’s in it for the long haul.

Although was that a wink or does she have conjunctivitis?

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

"Just turn the heating up and get naked, raid the condom machine and keep reapplying alcohol to your lips, all the makings of a cracking 2 weeks "

Great advice thank you. I see you must have experienced something like this before?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Which would be a lot handier than the alternative of trying to use the catering packs of individual sauces as condoms. Might chafe a bit"

Yeah and the vinegar stings like a bitch er or so I've been told by someone who works in a chip shop and got caught short with the bloke who delivers the saveloys.

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

Which would be a lot handier than the alternative of trying to use the catering packs of individual sauces as condoms. Might chafe a bit

Yeah and the vinegar stings like a bitch er or so I've been told by someone who works in a chip shop and got caught short with the bloke who delivers the saveloys."

That reminds me of the butchers boy that got the sack for putting his knob in the sausage maker. What did they do with the sausage maker I hear you ask?

They sacked her as well!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yeah and the vinegar stings like a bitch er or so I've been told by someone who works in a chip shop and got caught short with the bloke who delivers the saveloys.

That reminds me of the butchers boy that got the sack for putting his knob in the sausage maker. What did they do with the sausage maker I hear you ask?

They sacked her as well! "

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

OP it seems your luck has got even better.

BBC and other (scaremongering, panic induced) media outlets have tracked down all the girls’ boyfriends.

In an emotional message, one lad has said. “I’ll be here for you when you get out but in these hard times, it’s every girl for herself”

so your conscience is now clear to start the next phase of your confinement. Be brave and remember it’s spirit like yours that got us through two world wars

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"Just turn the heating up and get naked, raid the condom machine and keep reapplying alcohol to your lips, all the makings of a cracking 2 weeks

Great advice thank you. I see you must have experienced something like this before?

"

HaHa yes but usually somewhere hot and sunny

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

"OP it seems your luck has got even better.

BBC and other (scaremongering, panic induced) media outlets have tracked down all the girls’ boyfriends.

In an emotional message, one lad has said. “I’ll be here for you when you get out but in these hard times, it’s every girl for herself”

so your conscience is now clear to start the next phase of your confinement. Be brave and remember it’s spirit like yours that got us through two world wars "

Understood. So it’s like I’m providing a service. Right, so my conscience is clear then but the challenge now is a logistical one. Who’s first? I guess I need to make a list. I also need to consider recovery time, taking into account I’m in for the long haul here.

Easy start - there’s a Kylie lookalike!!!

over a year ago

How fit are they and is the beer free

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

"How fit are they and is the beer free "

Beer not free but cheap and plentiful. Although of course I need to pace myself.

The hen ladies are all gorgeous. I thought for a while they were from abroad as I struggled to understand them, they are Geordies! The bride is lovely and has her mum with her.

over a year ago

Don’t mind a milf I’m no spring chicken

By *estless nativeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"How fit are they and is the beer free

Beer not free but cheap and plentiful. Although of course I need to pace myself.

The hen ladies are all gorgeous. I thought for a while they were from abroad as I struggled to understand them, they are Geordies! The bride is lovely and has her mum with her. "

Thats your starting point right there, the kylie look a like will need to wait until the brides motheris taken care of.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Make sure you have an exit handy, hen do's can get a bit lively..

And if you have to take one for the team, don't let them video it and treat you like a piece of meat..

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

They started off by referring to me as “Grandad” so I was quite safe. However, a few bottles of Prosecco in and they are starting to give me the eye. One even winked just now. I’m the only male in here with my own teeth & hair and without any form of walking aid.

And if you have to take one for the team, don't let them video it and treat you like a piece of meat..

"

Oh, well done you. I was looking forward to the whole thing now I’m worried. Lively? Video? Piece of meat? What a way to go though! Would I count as a victim of the virus if fucked to death?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Oh, well done you. I was looking forward to the whole thing now I’m worried. Lively? Video? Piece of meat? What a way to go though! Would I count as a victim of the virus if fucked to death? "

Don't be too worried, having seen that there from Newcastle if they decide your prey nothing will save you so just go with it..

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

WAIT !! let's go back to the beginning,"Wetherspoons"!!!! 14 days !!!

You could try digging your way out , or even build a glider in the loft and fly out but when your out never return and for rhe love of god never admit to going there!!!

As for the lady's "more fish in the sea" Xx Xx

Good luck Xx Xx

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

If you come out of Spoons and all you’ve caught is the Coronavirus you’ve had a lucky escape

over a year ago

Rule number 1.

Avoid the cesspit that is Wetherspoons at all costs... Corona virus or no corona virus.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Breaking news.

The wedding was meant to be tomorrow.

As the groom can't get to her apparently someone is swearing in the landlord as a vicar and it looks like you're getting hitched OP.

Congrats!!!!

A

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

"WAIT !! let's go back to the beginning,"Wetherspoons"!!!! 14 days !!!

You could try digging your way out , or even build a glider in the loft and fly out but when your out never return and for rhe love of god never admit to going there!!!

As for the lady's "more fish in the sea" Xx Xx

Good luck Xx Xx "

But this is a classy Spoons - the Rose & Crown in Maldon.

By *DreamOfGenieWoman
over a year ago

London

Pop your table number here, see if anyone sends you a pint

over a year ago

If you only get the virus from 'spoons' count yourself lucky.... Lol.. Ha ha ha

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

"Breaking news.

As the groom can't get to her apparently someone is swearing in the landlord as a vicar and it looks like you're getting hitched OP.

Congrats!!!!

A"

Even better news. It seems that Tim Marten was in the building and he will perform your wedding. It turns out he was visiting that branch with his mate Nigel; who has volunteered to be best man for you.... as long as he can keep holding his pint

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

"Breaking news.

Congrats!!!!

A

Even better news. It seems that Tim Marten was in the building and he will perform your wedding. It turns out he was visiting that branch with his mate Nigel; who has volunteered to be best man for you.... as long as he can keep holding his pint"

well that’s done it. With all the worry I’ve been struggling to maintain an erection, with the image of a grinning Nige, pint in hand, I’ve no hope. I may need to call for help?

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

"Breaking news.

Congrats!!!!

A

Even better news. It seems that Tim Marten was in the building and he will perform your wedding. It turns out he was visiting that branch with his mate Nigel; who has volunteered to be best man for you.... as long as he can keep holding his pint well that’s done it. With all the worry I’ve been struggling to maintain an erection, with the image of a grinning Nige, pint in hand, I’ve no hope. I may need to call for help? "

Don’t worry, a big bus has just turned up outside with some slogan on it hurriedly sprayed over.

Meanwhile Nigel is questioning all the Geordies as he doesn’t believe it’s only fake tan they have.

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

"Breaking news.

Congrats!!!!

A

Even better news. It seems that Tim Marten was in the building and he will perform your wedding. It turns out he was visiting that branch with his mate Nigel; who has volunteered to be best man for you.... as long as he can keep holding his pint well that’s done it. With all the worry I’ve been struggling to maintain an erection, with the image of a grinning Nige, pint in hand, I’ve no hope. I may need to call for help?

Don’t worry, a big bus has just turned up outside with some slogan on it hurriedly sprayed over.

Meanwhile Nigel is questioning all the Geordies as he doesn’t believe it’s only fake tan they have. "

That’s a relief. Get those guys away and we can get down to business. The ladies are getting restless what with all the Prosecco.

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

Still going strong. About to run out of toilet rolls though. Anyone have any spare?

over a year ago

"Still going strong. About to run out of toilet rolls though. Anyone have any spare? "

Only got 99 rols.. sorry none spare...

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

"Still going strong. About to run out of toilet rolls though. Anyone have any spare? "

Right if you go behind the bar....

Done that? cool.

Now you’ll see a gun on a hose. Don’t select the Coke button, that’s a bit sticky. Use the soda one and get a lovely frothy clean.

Post new Message to Thread