FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

my reasons why i will never have a relationship again.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

1.i would never be put first.2.beer and mates would be more important than me.3 he would cheat on me with either a man woman, or both.4.there is always an ex who he wants back.5.i woudnt be loved or looked after properly.6 i have never been 'in love'with anyone and that wont change.7. He will eventually leave me for someone else.8.in an argument they always walk out and dont come back rather than try and sort it.these have happened to me in the past.thats why i would rather be single than to go though it again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I hope you’re just having a bad day.... none of these things have to happen.

over a year ago

Oh Denise

I think everyone has worries like these at some point but you cant let bad experiences stop you being happy xx

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Sorry about this.

Not all us guys are arseholes.

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"1.i would never be put first.2.beer and mates would be more important than me.3 he would cheat on me with either a man woman, or both.4.there is always an ex who he wants back.5.i woudnt be loved or looked after properly.6 i have never been 'in love'with anyone and that wont change.7. He will eventually leave me for someone else.8.in an argument they always walk out and dont come back rather than try and sort it.these have happened to me in the past.thats why i would rather be single than to go though it again."
So sad you feel every man will treat you like this .

over a year ago

"1.i would never be put first.2.beer and mates would be more important than me.3 he would cheat on me with either a man woman, or both.4.there is always an ex who he wants back.5.i woudnt be loved or looked after properly.6 i have never been 'in love'with anyone and that wont change.7. He will eventually leave me for someone else.8.in an argument they always walk out and dont come back rather than try and sort it.these have happened to me in the past.thats why i would rather be single than to go though it again."

I'm sorry, but no one would want to go out with anything who has an attitude like this. Man or woman

over a year ago

"1.i would never be put first.2.beer and mates would be more important than me.3 he would cheat on me with either a man woman, or both.4.there is always an ex who he wants back.5.i woudnt be loved or looked after properly.6 i have never been 'in love'with anyone and that wont change.7. He will eventually leave me for someone else.8.in an argument they always walk out and dont come back rather than try and sort it.these have happened to me in the past.thats why i would rather be single than to go though it again.

I'm sorry, but no one would want to go out with anything who has an attitude like this. Man or woman"

over a year ago

Not every man is a twunt.

Just raise you standards n take nothing less

I'm Single too

Fussy with

Arsey profile...

Girls just wanna have fun

Put your best lippy on and dance

X

over a year ago

You haven't found the right person then yet lovely.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

You are not the only one to think this.

I could add a few more points to your list.

Men are selfish end of.....

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Good. It's good you've decided not to be in a relationship.

It's not necessary for anything.

Simple as that.

Love yourself. Find good friends.

By *ustme34Man
over a year ago

Bradford

I think it's just a case of they wernt the ones for you . You'll find the one and youll let your walls down again and he will treat you like you want to and deserve to be treat

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

I will never have a relationship again... a monogamous one that is.

I have found that by starting out open and remaining open with communication about who we see, how we feel, giving each other the space we need, I’ve had the most fulfilling relationships I’ve ever had. Sure, even in open relationships, things have been rocky sometimes but not nearly to the extent of past mono relationships

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Not every guy is a dick and some may even let you borrow their clothes, lingerie and make up

Seriously though, there is good and bad in everyone and you just have to decide what is right for you.

Be single and enjoy it and if you can find a little slice of the good things like snuggles and happy times then it makes life brilliant without having to be in a relationship if you don't want to

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"1.i would never be put first.2.beer and mates would be more important than me.3 he would cheat on me with either a man woman, or both.4.there is always an ex who he wants back.5.i woudnt be loved or looked after properly.6 i have never been 'in love'with anyone and that wont change.7. He will eventually leave me for someone else.8.in an argument they always walk out and dont come back rather than try and sort it.these have happened to me in the past.thats why i would rather be single than to go though it again.

Men are selfish end of....."

I think in this generation women can be as equally selfish as men I don't think it's down to gender anymore it's more just human nature sadly..

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

ALL MEN ARE BASTARDS!!!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It's not 'human' nature.

It's twats and they've existed in every generation.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"ALL MEN ARE BASTARDS!!! "

That's a lot of unmarried women.

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"You are not the only one to think this.

Wow.....what sweeping a generalisation!! So not one single decent man exists who has good points and would treat his woman/partner right? Not possible...!!!

There are loads of decent men around, just as there are loads of decent women around....

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"It's not 'human' nature.

It's twats and they've existed in every generation."

In your opinon.

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"ALL MEN ARE BASTARDS!!!

That's a lot of unmarried women. "

Now that sounds like a dream to an unmarried and single whatever I am today

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Life way better single. Enjoy life. True happiness is when you find it yourself and not rely on others to find it

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Wow.....what sweeping a generalisation!! So not one single decent man exists who has good points and would treat his woman/partner right? Not possible...!!!

There are loads of decent men around, just as there are loads of decent women around...."

Well I’m going by my own experiences in vanilla world and this world. No offence intended to you Sir but only my opinion. Not met one man yet who is not selfish.....

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"ALL MEN ARE BASTARDS!!!

That's a lot of unmarried women. "

But are the ones with a ring on their finger ‘truly’ married?

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I always find this sweeping generalisation funny when it is women that bring up men I.E their Sons maybe some women should be doing a better job of teaching their sons how to treat women.

over a year ago

I hear you and its is ok to feel this way. You may change your mind, you may not. As long as you are happy that's all that matters.

By *olinOfBathMan
over a year ago

Corsham

Crikey. Don't know what sort of cockwombles you've met, but I don't recognise any of that. One exception: I look after my aunt, aged 91, and her needs come before anyone or anything else.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I always find this sweeping generalisation funny when it is women that bring up men I.E their Sons maybe some women should be doing a better job of teaching their sons how to treat women."

Or parents.

over a year ago

There are alot of arseholes out there but there are also alot of genuine loving men.

I had my share of horrible relationships, trust ruined. Dont let the minority destroy how you will perceive men in future.

It took me yrs to find what i have. a gentleman when he needs to be and an animal in the bedroom. Haha

Self love(both ways) lol. Will help you love life again x

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

" Well I’m going by my own experiences in vanilla world and this world. No offence intended to you Sir but only my opinion. Not met one man yet who is not selfish....."

Maybe true, I can't say, I have not met the men you have. In my experience of life I have come across men and women who are selfish. Have also come across those who just the opposite i.e. giving, concerned, sharing, etc...

Applies in all walks of life, work and social life....

over a year ago

I'm sorry, but no one would want to go out with anything who has an attitude like this. Man or woman"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

One man treated me badly. I got rid and never allowed it to happen again.

If not being in a relationship is your way of not letting it happen again go for it.

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I always find this sweeping generalisation funny when it is women that bring up men I.E their Sons maybe some women should be doing a better job of teaching their sons how to treat women.

Or parents."

The point "All men are bastards" maybe its the mother that would be better enlightening the son and breaking the cycle

over a year ago

"I always find this sweeping generalisation funny when it is women that bring up men I.E their Sons maybe some women should be doing a better job of teaching their sons how to treat women.

Or parents.The point "All men are bastards" maybe its the mother that would be better enlightening the son and breaking the cycle "

Why should it be a woman’s job to ensure folk aren’t arseholes

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

There are loads of decent men around, just as there are loads of decent women around....

Well I’m going by my own experiences in vanilla world and this world. No offence intended to you Sir but only my opinion. Not met one man yet who is not selfish....."

In my opinion women are more self obsessed than men.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Or parents.The point "All men are bastards" maybe its the mother that would be better enlightening the son and breaking the cycle "

I think sons and daughters take their due from how the men in their mother's life great her and vice versa.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"ALL MEN ARE BASTARDS!!!

That's a lot of unmarried women.

But are the ones with a ring on their finger ‘truly’ married? "

Ooooooooooo heavy stuff....... uhmmmmmmm

In these days of 'if you say it then it's so' ....... I'm going for the easy out of yes.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Or parents.The point "All men are bastards" maybe its the mother that would be better enlightening the son and breaking the cycle

Why should it be a woman’s job to ensure folk aren’t arseholes"

Lol my mum thinks it is. She also thinks it a man is untidy it's his wife's fault

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

And the Friday can of worms is now open....

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Or parents.The point "All men are bastards" maybe its the mother that would be better enlightening the son and breaking the cycle

I think sons and daughters take their due from how the men in their mother's life great her and vice versa. "

Cue, take their cue

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"ALL MEN ARE BASTARDS!!! "

And all women are bitches....

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It's twats and they've existed in every generation.In your opinon."

No. Not in my opinion.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"ALL MEN ARE BASTARDS!!!

And all women are bitches.... "

Touche

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I don't condone either statement above but ..... anyone who holds with , you get back what you put in , should have known that was coming.....

By *uicy jonesMan
over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

So sorry you feel this way , we aren’t all like this , and also many woman are like this , one reason I am single and will remain single , my exwife f**** with my head to much and caused me to have a mental breakdown !!! Finally left her after this !!!! My guard is totally up now with woman !!! It was dropped recently but that’s now changed and it fully armoured again !!!

Hope time will heal for you xxx massive hugs xxxx

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

It's twats and they've existed in every generation.In your opinon.

No. Not in my opinion. "

Rightooo...

By *exy4youxxWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

"I always find this sweeping generalisation funny when it is women that bring up men I.E their Sons maybe some women should be doing a better job of teaching their sons how to treat women."

I'm quite proud of my son hes never been in trouble with police treats a girl like a princess will buy and do anything for her and few years back he said to me when we were chatting ... you know why I'm like this because I see the way dad treated you and knew I never wanted to be like him !

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm quite proud of my son hes never been in trouble with police treats a girl like a princess will buy and do anything for her and few years back he said to me when we were chatting ... you know why I'm like this because I see the way dad treated you and knew I never wanted to be like him ! "

Sounds a lovely boy.

over a year ago

Well I’m going by my own experiences in vanilla world and this world. No offence intended to you Sir but only my opinion. Not met one man yet who is not selfish....."

Maybe it's you that's the problem. You are the common denominator

By *exy4youxxWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

I'm quite proud of my son hes never been in trouble with police treats a girl like a princess will buy and do anything for her and few years back he said to me when we were chatting ... you know why I'm like this because I see the way dad treated you and knew I never wanted to be like him ! Sounds a lovely boy."

He is I am so proud of both my kids but I agree not all men are the same but most are lol it's just finding the good ones and not putting up with any crap xx

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Well I’m going by my own experiences in vanilla world and this world. No offence intended to you Sir but only my opinion. Not met one man yet who is not selfish.....

Maybe it's you that's the problem. You are the common denominator "

Nope it’s definitely not me. I was raised to respect people and treat people how I would wish to be treated!

over a year ago

Nope it’s definitely not me. I was raised to respect people and treat people how I would wish to be treated! "

Yes, you clearly have a healthy respect for men

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Nope it’s definitely not me. I was raised to respect people and treat people how I would wish to be treated!

Yes, you clearly have a healthy respect for men"

I clearly have a healthy respect for men who treat me properly and are unselfish! Such men, in my opinion, do not exist...

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 06/03/20 12:12:22]

over a year ago

I clearly have a healthy respect for men who treat me properly and are unselfish! Such men, in my opinion, do not exist... "

So respect for no men then

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Is it being respectful saying all men are beer swilling Monsters a lot of men on this thread obviously find this quite horrifying

By *hatterbox 2Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

its always the guys that get slated some women and couples are just as bad if not worse some of them

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

There is no gender that's worse than another.

It's all down to the person and it's as simple as that.

A wanker will always be a wanker regardless of gender and the lovely ones will always be very appreciated

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"There is no gender that's worse than another.

A wanker will always be a wanker regardless of gender and the lovely ones will always be very appreciated "

Exactly

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

A wanker will always be a wanker regardless of gender and the lovely ones will always be very appreciated "

Exactly. Not human nature but a twat is a twat what ever gender or generation. I I agree.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I clearly have a healthy respect for men who treat me properly and are unselfish! Such men, in my opinion, do not exist...

So respect for no men then "

I have respect for those men who have respect for me.

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I have respect for those men who have respect for me. "

Confuzzled massive contradiction on your initial post ...

over a year ago

"

Which is in your opinion none of us....

Your probably right though and its perfectly accpetable to write someone off because of their gender

over a year ago

"Good. It's good you've decided not to be in a relationship.

It's not necessary for anything.

Simple as that.

Love yourself. Find good friends.

"

By *uck-RogersMan
over a year ago

Tarka trail

I am a bar steward. As both my parents are dead.

Saying that. It works both ways. My wife had various affairs. She eventually left me for a younger man 15 years ago. leaving me to bring up 3 children on my own.

All the women that I have dated had been unfaithful. One of them was even fucking my younger brother.

Denise. Chin up my girl.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I have respect for those men who have respect for me. Confuzzled massive contradiction on your initial post ..."

Not if you read it between the lines.....

over a year ago

It may sound a bit harsh but I'd have to agree with him too.

Some people aren't cut out for a relationship either and I'm not saying you aren't but definitely sound that you're not in the right place for one. I'm hoping this changes though.

over a year ago

Well, thats a great outlook, a perfect way to become bitter & lonely

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I have respect for those men who have respect for me. Confuzzled massive contradiction on your initial post ...

Not if you read it between the lines....."

I am awful at between the lines I can only deal in factual

over a year ago

That's very toxic and sounds like you think that because of what you have gone through...the never been in love could be the reason men have left you though. Your obviously not compatible from the start.

Relationships are not easy, they take work on both sides maybe you need to look at your own approach

over a year ago

If one makes big demands, expect less flexibility. Having an overly high or low view of oneself and ones needs in a relationship can make one chronically unhappy. Your partner will never be able to live up to them nor attain what you expect. Some never prepare the way for a successful relationship.... Often doomed before it starts.

By *erdyWoman
over a year ago

wiltshire

"Well, thats a great outlook, a perfect way to become bitter & lonely "
bad experiences can do that to people. But feeling this way won't last forever. Believe me when I say not all men are this way. Had my fair share of wanks but lots of good decent men out there. Hope you feel better in time. Xx

By *erdyWoman
over a year ago

wiltshire

"Well, thats a great outlook, a perfect way to become bitter & lonely bad experiences can do that to people. But feeling this way won't last forever. Believe me when I say not all men are this way. Had my fair share of wanks but lots of good decent men out there. Hope you feel better in time. Xx"
PS... you don't need to be in a relationship to be happy either though!

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

"i woudnt be loved or looked after properly....6 i have never been 'in love'with anyone and that wont change."

You reap what you sow

over a year ago

I’d love a relationship. Someone who’s my own. Guaranteed sex whenever we want, sex that just gets better and better as you both learn each other’s buttons and likes.

As long as the person you’re with makes you feel loved they can do all their hobbies like drinks with the boys or playing sports or whatever. I’d love a guy that would get steaming once a week and then need looking after the next day cos he’s all fucked up and delicate.

ALL my ex’s I trained to have their nights out and get fucked up and then I’d do the care package the next day.

One guy liked a double decker and a bottle of purdeys, one liked an orangina and a tin of pineapple rings, one just liked a mars milkshake, but I’d wash them all in the bath and just pamper them all day, willy smooths, cwtches, one liked having his eyebrows stroked. Fucking love all that shit I do.

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I’d love a relationship. Someone who’s my own. Guaranteed sex whenever we want, sex that just gets better and better as you both learn each other’s buttons and likes.

As long as the person you’re with makes you feel loved they can do all their hobbies like drinks with the boys or playing sports or whatever. I’d love a guy that would get steaming once a week and then need looking after the next day cos he’s all fucked up and delicate.

ALL my ex’s I trained to have their nights out and get fucked up and then I’d do the care package the next day.

One guy liked a double decker and a bottle of purdeys, one liked an orangina and a tin of pineapple rings, one just liked a mars milkshake, but I’d wash them all in the bath and just pamper them all day, willy smooths, cwtches, one liked having his eyebrows stroked. Fucking love all that shit I do.

"

Me also but apparently as im told fabs not a dating site its a fucking site but as i am my own person fab can be what ever i want it to be ...

over a year ago

100%

By *aulupforitMan
over a year ago

Corbridge

Just get the toys out

over a year ago

"I’d love a relationship. Someone who’s my own. Guaranteed sex whenever we want, sex that just gets better and better as you both learn each other’s buttons and likes.

Me also but apparently as im told fabs not a dating site its a fucking site but as i am my own person fab can be what ever i want it to be ..."

There’s a lot of double standards here. I’d have no problem dating a guy from fab because as far as I’m concerned I could meet a guy here, the gym, my local Asda, in a night club wouldn’t matter to me. If you connect with someone you connect with someone regardless of where you met them. But most guys wouldn’t consider dating a woman from here cos they see us as dirty or just good for a fuck and wouldn’t make a gf out of someone who had rude pictures of themselves on what’s essentially a fuck site.

The amount of guys in relationships that seek sex on the side from here, like they want to marry nice but shag nasty.

By *lphaomega3005Man
over a year ago

DARTFORD

Relationships are a job that requires continuous input from all parties involved. Some people just aren't good at their jobs, man or woman. It's not for everyone.

It's understandable that people say things like this from a place of hurt but reducing people to categories is, in my opinion, only counterproductive if your aim is to grow. It's always strange to me that most people understand that if for example you have a bad experience with a person of a different ethnicity, you don't treat everyone from that group as if they also did you wrong, yet people have a hard time applying the same principle to gender.

Anyway OP, I hope whatever outlook you choose to have brings you what we're all after

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/03/20 13:43:27]

By *JohnMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

It sounds like you need a very big hug, Denise. It can take a lot of looking to find the right person, and it's possible that the right one is no one. That's OK too.

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 06/03/20 13:41:31]

over a year ago

I'm quite proud of my son hes never been in trouble with police treats a girl like a princess will buy and do anything for her and few years back he said to me when we were chatting ... you know why I'm like this because I see the way dad treated you and knew I never wanted to be like him !

Sounds a lovely boy."

Yeah, but you'd pass him up for a tattooed bad boy with a cocksure smile, wouldn't you? Try to deny it!

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Sounds a lovely boy.

Yeah, but you'd pass him up for a tattooed bad boy with a cocksure smile, wouldn't you? Try to deny it! "

DENIED

over a year ago

Swansea

Me also but apparently as im told fabs not a dating site its a fucking site but as i am my own person fab can be what ever i want it to be ...

There’s a lot of double standards here. I’d have no problem dating a guy from fab because as far as I’m concerned I could meet a guy here, the gym, my local Asda, in a night club wouldn’t matter to me. If you connect with someone you connect with someone regardless of where you met them. But most guys wouldn’t consider dating a woman from here cos they see us as dirty or just good for a fuck and wouldn’t make a gf out of someone who had rude pictures of themselves on what’s essentially a fuck site.

The amount of guys in relationships that seek sex on the side from here, like they want to marry nice but shag nasty. "

Not sure what you base this on, there are lots of couples on her that have met through Fab - us included.

P

over a year ago

Absolutely rubbish

over a year ago

Sounds a lovely boy.

Yeah, but you'd pass him up for a tattooed bad boy with a cocksure smile, wouldn't you? Try to deny it! DENIED "

lol, liar!

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Sounds a lovely boy.

Yeah, but you'd pass him up for a tattooed bad boy with a cocksure smile, wouldn't you? Try to deny it! DENIED

lol, liar!"

Actually no but i do love slapping them about a bit to try shake the delluded asshole out them.

By *essie.Woman
over a year ago

Serendipity

There are some really lovely men. Some aren’t so great, but the majority aren’t as you portray.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Me also but apparently as im told fabs not a dating site its a fucking site but as i am my own person fab can be what ever i want it to be ..."

Fab men don’t see us as relationship material because we are members of this site and I’ve done my research on that topic believe me! This also goes back to an angle of respect....

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Fab men don’t see us as relationship material because we are members of this site and I’ve done my research on that topic believe me! This also goes back to an angle of respect...."

Not the men i have dated from here 4 years and a 19 months .

over a year ago

You sound really wounded, OP, and I empathise. Despite trying, I've yet to meet a man who treats me in a relationship the way I treat him & hope to treated in return, but I DO know such men exist. I'm wholly optimistic that I will meet someone, some day, that offers that mutual respect and reciprocated affection that we all crave.

Don't give up hope!

By *itonmyfacebookMan
over a year ago

Burton on Trent

Once bitten.

By *ndy64hMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

I have to agree with you, if that's how you've been treated, it will always be in your mind that it's going to happen again. And as I've been married 3 times I'm sorry to say it probably will. Not only did I give up on having a relationship with a woman again, I decided that I'd try men, just casual, then suddenly they want more of you that you're willing to give. I realise I need to live alone, and find fulfillment through sites like this.

over a year ago

This

over a year ago

Fab men don’t see us as relationship material because we are members of this site and I’ve done my research on that topic believe me! This also goes back to an angle of respect...."

I can think of 5 couples just off the top of my head that met on here

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Fab men don’t see us as relationship material because we are members of this site and I’ve done my research on that topic believe me! This also goes back to an angle of respect....Not the men i have dated from here 4 years and a 19 months ."

You have been lucky then.....

over a year ago

Such defeatist attitudes which is sad .

over a year ago

Bit of an unfair blanket statement to say the least.. truth is quite the opposite, most of us are decent, only a few mess it up for the rest, same can be said of both sexes

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Such defeatist attitudes which is sad .

"

Agree to a point, it's certainly a sad thread in parts..

over a year ago

It seems irrational to me to write off almost half the human race based on one's own poor choices in relation to a statistically insignificant number of individuals.

Bitterness and a sense of entitlement are not qualities that anyone would seek out in a partner.

over a year ago

Which according to you, don't exist.

over a year ago

"There are some really lovely men. Some aren’t so great, but the majority aren’t as you portray. "

Thank you for that

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

The amount of guys in relationships that seek sex on the side from here, like they want to marry nice but shag nasty. "

I agree there are many guys like that, but equally there's plenty of guys who rather like the idea of a filthy partner. Most guys in couples on here for example

over a year ago

Swansea

Fab men don’t see us as relationship material because we are members of this site and I’ve done my research on that topic believe me! This also goes back to an angle of respect....Not the men i have dated from here 4 years and a 19 months .

You have been lucky then....."

As I and others have pointed out, there are lots of couples who met on here.

What I don't understand is why you even care what men are like on here since it's clear from your earlier comments you don't believe nice men exist?

over a year ago

Swansea

"It seems irrational to me to write off almost half the human race based on one's own poor choices in relation to a statistically insignificant number of individuals.

Bitterness and a sense of entitlement are not qualities that anyone would seek out in a partner. "

This

By *latinumkittenWoman
over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

This is very sad and disheartening to read OP. It's certainly not how life is for me, or generally, in my opinion.

It takes time to heal hurt. If you only do one thing for yourself, learn to love and respect yourself, only then will you love and respect others who can love and respect you in return.

Equally, if you expect bad stuff to happen, it will.

It's the laws of attraction and projection.

You cannot change others, you can only change yourself.

Good wishes from me x

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Fab men don’t see us as relationship material because we are members of this site and I’ve done my research on that topic believe me! This also goes back to an angle of respect....Not the men i have dated from here 4 years and a 19 months .

You have been lucky then.....

As I and others have pointed out, there are lots of couples who met on here.

What I don't understand is why you even care what men are like on here since it's clear from your earlier comments you don't believe nice men exist?

"

I am merely contributing to the thread. If you don’t like my contribution then pass it by. We are all entitled to our opinions that’s what the forums are about.

By *ocbigMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Life way better single. Enjoy life. True happiness is when you find it yourself and not rely on others to find it"

Is it impossible to do this whilst still caring for someone else?

over a year ago

"This is very sad and disheartening to read OP. It's certainly not how life is for me, or generally, in my opinion.

It takes time to heal hurt. If you only do one thing for yourself, learn to love and respect yourself, only then will you love and respect others who can love and respect you in return.

Equally, if you expect bad stuff to happen, it will.

It's the laws of attraction and projection.

You cannot change others, you can only change yourself.

Good wishes from me x"

Absolutely spot on

over a year ago

It must be terrible to feel that way.

But I just don't get your point number 6 i have never been 'in love'with anyone and that wont change.

If you have never been in love with anyone yet they might love you but feel that you will never love them then eventually they will get pissed off.

And give up on you.

Just my take on it.

over a year ago

I'm not interested in relationships either.

Why own a cow when you can have the milk for free.

over a year ago

"I'm not interested in relationships either.

Why own a cow when you can have the milk for free. "

Oh dear !

over a year ago

Why should it be a woman’s job to ensure folk aren’t arseholes

Lol my mum thinks it is. She also thinks it a man is untidy it's his wife's fault "

Well, fuck your mum

(I previously said she’s a lovely lady)

(Joking of course, your mums lovely)

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I think ypur just in a bad place..i do hope things change for you every one deserves to be happy except the Wests , Sutcliffes and such like

over a year ago

Where you getting the milk from?

over a year ago

Not all men are selfish. Your obviously meeting the wrong men. I always put my ex before me. Always

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Where you getting the milk from?"

Tesco Express probably.

over a year ago

Where you getting the milk from?

Tesco Express probably. "

That’s stealing!

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

How lovely

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I think sons and daughters take their due from how the men in their mother's life great her and vice versa. "

I think he is going along the lines of if all men are arseholes they would be no good at enlightening their sons.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Lol my mum thinks it is. She also thinks it a man is untidy it's his wife's fault "

My MIL thinks it is my fault if Mr ruggers hasn't had his haircut in a while , she thinks I should take him to the barbers

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

A good reason for filters......

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

I clearly have a healthy respect for men who treat me properly and are unselfish! Such men, in my opinion, do not exist... "

Now wanting to sound smug, but I found one

over a year ago

"

Lol my mum thinks it is. She also thinks it a man is untidy it's his wife's fault

My MIL thinks it is my fault if Mr ruggers hasn't had his haircut in a while , she thinks I should take him to the barbers

"

Everything is my fault according to my MIL

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Relationships are not easy, they take work on both sides maybe you need to look at your own approach"

You see I never get this saying, if it is hard to keep a relationship going I think I wouldn't want to stay in it.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

Now wanting to sound smug, but I found one "

That’s very smug lol

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

A good reason for filters......"

Cravendale do that ....

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

"

Relationships are not easy, they take work on both sides maybe you need to look at your own approach

You see I never get this saying, if it is hard to keep a relationship going I think I wouldn't want to stay in it.

"

I think the point is that there's always going to be occasional difficulties in any long term relationship. When those hit, you can either work to make things better or abandon the relationship in the probably false belief the grass is greener elsewhere.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Sadly that attitude is still around yes. They would be thought of as a stud, you a slag.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

And as a general point if every relationship you've had is shit, there's a pretty good chance that you are the problem.

over a year ago

Also for the people that say there’s plenty of couples that have met on here and remain on here. I’m not talking about a swinging relationship where you still want to sleep with others. I’m talking about a monogamous relationship where you only sleep with each other and give up this place once you’ve found it.

Those are the men I’m referring to.

If you want a swinging relationship then obviously here would be a good place to find one.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"And as a general point if every relationship you've had is shit, there's a pretty good chance that you are the problem. "

What if you have only had one relationship, that was, as you put it, shit, is that my fault?

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

"Also for the people that say there’s plenty of couples that have met on here and remain on here. I’m not talking about a swinging relationship where you still want to sleep with others. I’m talking about a monogamous relationship where you only sleep with each other and give up this place once you’ve found it.

If you want a swinging relationship then obviously here would be a good place to find one.

"

Well yes, if you want a monogamous relationship looking for one on a site for people who are non monogamous is always going to be problematic...

over a year ago

Swansea

"Also for the people that say there’s plenty of couples that have met on here and remain on here. I’m not talking about a swinging relationship where you still want to sleep with others. I’m talking about a monogamous relationship where you only sleep with each other and give up this place once you’ve found it.

"

We met on here and got into a relationship with the expectation that it would be monogamous. However, as time went on we realised that we wanted to explore the swinging world together.

There are lots of profiles (though I'll admit that my research is heavily biased towards the female ones) that include sentences like 'Not looking for meets, I've found my perfect man, just here to keep in touch'

I hope you get to find Mr right, either on here or else where.

P

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

"And as a general point if every relationship you've had is shit, there's a pretty good chance that you are the problem.

What if you have only had one relationship, that was, as you put it, shit, is that my fault? "

I've no knowledge of your relationship, so I've no idea who might have been at fault in it. My point is a general one that if someone is a common denominator in a series of shit relationships then they're probably better off considering where they might be going wrong than blaming other people

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Everything is my fault according to my MIL "

Welcome to my world

over a year ago

"

Welcome to my world "

I like your new tag!

And I’d say I’m glad to be here...but....

over a year ago

"

Everything is my fault according to my MIL "

Wait do ye not bring us to the barbers?

Instantly gives up on the wife search

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Now wanting to sound smug, but I found one

That’s very smug lol "

Blimey I did a typo too, it should have said not not now

It is true though, I have only ever had two long term relationships and both were unselfish and respected women, I am sure there are more out there

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

I think the point is that there's always going to be occasional difficulties in any long term relationship. When those hit, you can either work to make things better or abandon the relationship in the probably false belief the grass is greener elsewhere. "

I think I have just been lucky

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Welcome to my world

I like your new tag!

And I’d say I’m glad to be here...but...."

They all have it, Admin give us them

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan
over a year ago

here

"

Welcome to my world

I like your new tag!

And I’d say I’m glad to be here...but....

They all have it, Admin give us them "

So now it’s no longer the best kept secret as to who they all are

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Did ya guess, did ya?

over a year ago

I wouldn’t rule out a relationship with someone I met off here

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I wouldn’t rule out a relationship with someone I met off here"

Really?

over a year ago

"I wouldn’t rule out a relationship with someone I met off here

Really? "

If we click and get on really well why not

By *inkbunny888Couple
over a year ago

Surrey

Op, it's a big old world out there. Can't really paint all men in the same brush.

Been with my lady for almost a decade and we not even married. Yet can't imagine a day where I would walk out on her for an ex or for some beer But then I'm not a pub goer anyway.

My close friends sometimes mock me saying I'm too effeminate. But it's ok. Nothing to prove. I like treating her as my queen.

If you want to be happy as a singleton that's absolutely fine. But don't think it's a healthy thought process to be single because of some bad experiences.

And like others have said. Just haven't met the right one yet. There's always something for someone. Keep your chin up

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"I wouldn’t rule out a relationship with someone I met off here

Really?

If we click and get on really well why not"

over a year ago

Why own a cow when you can have the milk for free. How lovely "

By *iger4uWoman
over a year ago

In my happy place

Lol.. If uhad heard what ive heard... Deluded

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I hope you’re just having a bad day.... none of these things have to happen. "

By *reat me rightWoman
over a year ago

Rotherham

I dont think I'll ever have a relationship again. I'd love to develop one through here but we will see. I've been hurt (ain't we all?) And for years swore off guys unless I wanted to get laid. Now I'd love the hi honey I'm home shite xxxxx you do what's right for you op

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I sincerely hope to have one more amazing relationship I hope my pedantic criteria is attainable and I'm still tolerable

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Keep most guys well fed and send them out satisfied they wont wander to far they is too lazy

By *inky SpiceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

To me all that is like saying "I'm not going to live, because I don't want to die". Nothing is ever 100% perfect, you have to take the bad with the good and just keep on truckin'

over a year ago

Don't lose hope Denise10

Sending you virtual hugs xox

Post new Message to Thread