Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Covid 19

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

First death has been reported had other health issues but my thoughts go out to the persons loved ones at this sad time look after the elderly those with asthma and other chronic conditions remember don't panic we have a fantastic NHS and we will get through this stay safe all x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

They have been saying for weeks that the NHS is ready, they have a plan, they are prepared.

They’re now saying they need to bring back retired nurses and doctors because of a shortage of staff and there aren’t beds. Make your blummin mind up

I also want them to be clearer about the risk to people with underlying health conditions. When they talk about people with respiratory problems they mean people that are regularly having oxygen and nebulisers, not people with mild asthma. They need to be clearer and a bit more honest.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"They have been saying for weeks that the NHS is ready, they have a plan, they are prepared.

They’re now saying they need to bring back retired nurses and doctors because of a shortage of staff and there aren’t beds. Make your blummin mind up

I also want them to be clearer about the risk to people with underlying health conditions. When they talk about people with respiratory problems they mean people that are regularly having oxygen and nebulisers, not people with mild asthma. They need to be clearer and a bit more honest. "

I agree with you I can understand peoples anxiety but a little more transparency from the government might help

Post new Message to Thread