Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Coronavirus Play and Clubs...

Jump to newest

By *ottpair243 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield/Leeds

We were wondering what’s people’s views on what’s going on with the unfortunate but current medical hot topic at the moment. We’ve noticed the other threads in forums of people speaking about updates in their area etc but what about how this affects your decision to play currently?

Does this Covid situation bring apprehension about playing with others or visit clubs, attending events etc, considering the virus is spreading rapidly now?

Are you suspending meets till things settle down? Not here to scaremonger, just curious as to other people’s approach to this x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I've heard from 2 different club owners that numbers have gone right down recently. One of them was even saying that they might have to shut down for a couple of weeks but not clear why this would be.

Personally it's not going to stop me going but it does seem to be effecting some people's decisions

over a year ago

Wakefield/Leeds

"I've heard from 2 different club owners that numbers have gone right down recently. One of them was even saying that they might have to shut down for a couple of weeks but not clear why this would be.

Personally it's not going to stop me going but it does seem to be effecting some people's decisions "

Thanks for that insight hun! I guess for them its a feel of responsibility considering the venues they operate and helping to limit the spread as a precaution. I’d get why they’d close down for a bit too. We were thinking maybe more clubs would be more cautious or advertise their cleaning etc would increase or whatever to ease people’s minds on that. It’s an interesting predicament this virus has brought about!

By *ylvie 888Woman
over a year ago

Cleethorpes

Keeping myself to myself.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

Just this minute posted in another thread . . .

We've always had (all year round) hand santizer all around the club and currently we are making extra effort to point it out to people particularly as they arrive in reception - during flu season we have always had a Flu Injection and Norovirus notices up. Another part of our regime that we have added currently is to Dettol Spray and wipe surfaces every half hour or so.

We are not particularly worried at this stage, but we want customers to know that we have it in our minds and that we are active at hygiene.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Won't put us off, off to 2 different clubs this weekend, it's all hyped up anyway.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

"Won't put us off, off to 2 different clubs this weekend, it's all hyped up anyway. "

By *manaWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

It's all ridiculous, more people die from flu every year. Just wash your hands!

Wont stop me

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I'm still going out and shagging!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just this minute posted in another thread . . .

We've always had (all year round) hand santizer all around the club and currently we are making extra effort to point it out to people particularly as they arrive in reception - during flu season we have always had a Flu Injection and Norovirus notices up. Another part of our regime that we have added currently is to Dettol Spray and wipe surfaces every half hour or so.

We are not particularly worried at this stage, but we want customers to know that we have it in our minds and that we are active at hygiene.

"

Atlantis is the only club we've ever seen have antibac hand gel pumps sanitisers in use all around the club, it's great to see and always spotless.

You should be proud of how spotless it always is, one of the best clubs around

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

Atlantis is the only club we've ever seen have antibac hand gel pumps sanitisers in use all around the club, it's great to see and always spotless.

You should be proud of how spotless it always is, one of the best clubs around"

Aww shucks. Cheesy Grin.

Cat and Tag XX

over a year ago

Wakefield/Leeds

You should be proud of how spotless it always is, one of the best clubs around"

That’s great to hear about this at Atlantis. Thanks for responding and letting everyone know you’re being careful and sensitising everyone- which sounds like business as usual for you guys anyway!

But I agree with everyone who says they’re not letting this stop them and just being responsible themselves, that’s great and exactly what we’d expect...but we know not everyone is as careful and mindful. But good to hear the positive responses on people not being perturbed as much but just being more careful themselves!

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

You should be proud of how spotless it always is, one of the best clubs around

That’s great to hear about this at Atlantis. Thanks for responding and letting everyone know you’re being careful and sensitising everyone- which sounds like business as usual for you guys anyway!

But I agree with everyone who says they’re not letting this stop them and just being responsible themselves, that’s great and exactly what we’d expect...but we know not everyone is as careful and mindful. But good to hear the positive responses on people not being perturbed as much but just being more careful themselves! "

I think it's keeping a healthy level of 'proportion' about the whole thing. At club level it's just important to be 'clean' anytime. But extra measures can't harm. .

Cat X

Post new Message to Thread