Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Jump to newest

By *addycool76 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

It appears being 18 gives people the right to be rude and talk to you like I’m some blithering idiot on here. We may be young but we have a lot to offer. Here’s a thread to you my fellow soldiers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was 18 once. Thought I was the hardest man walking about. Thought I was colin mcrae behind the wheel of any car. Thought I was Billy big dick. Thought I was a total stud.

20 years later and I dont think any of then anymore

By *ee04Man
over a year ago

Thurrock

"I was 18 once. Thought I was the hardest man walking about. Thought I was colin mcrae behind the wheel of any car. Thought I was Billy big dick. Thought I was a total stud.

20 years later and I dont think any of then anymore"

Think most of us were the same way, I was a complete twat until at least my twenties.

By *addycool76 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Are you both calling me a twat?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think it's both true that people tend to look down on young adults, and young adults tend to suffer from an over inflated sense of their maturity and wisdom. (Possibly you, OP, possibly not, I don't know)

There's a balance to be had, though, between dismissing anyone under 25 or anyone over, say, 35.

By *ee04Man
over a year ago

Thurrock

I would never do that! I am just saying I was mind you it was the late 80s early 90s when I was at my most twatish. I was at uni in Manchester so the 2nd summer of love was a good place to be a twat.

By *addycool76 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"I think it's both true that people tend to look down on young adults, and young adults tend to suffer from an over inflated sense of their maturity and wisdom. (Possibly you, OP, possibly not, I don't know)

There's a balance to be had, though, between dismissing anyone under 25 or anyone over, say, 35."

I try not to suffer with an over inflated anything

By *addycool76 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"I would never do that! I am just saying I was mind you it was the late 80s early 90s when I was at my most twatish. I was at uni in Manchester so the 2nd summer of love was a good place to be a twat. "

I’m just pulling your leg- I get your point though!

over a year ago

"It appears being 18 gives people the right to be rude and talk to you like I’m some blithering idiot on here. We may be young but we have a lot to offer. Here’s a thread to you my fellow soldiers "

Talk to them!

When I was 18 i was fucking until the sun came up, making older women feel 20yrs younger & basically just winning at life.

Don’t let these old farts get to you little man, they just envious they not 18 anymore

By *addycool76 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"It appears being 18 gives people the right to be rude and talk to you like I’m some blithering idiot on here. We may be young but we have a lot to offer. Here’s a thread to you my fellow soldiers

Talk to them!

When I was 18 i was fucking until the sun came up, making older women feel 20yrs younger & basically just winning at life.

Don’t let these old farts get to you little man, they just envious they not 18 anymore "

Could be right...easy with little

over a year ago

"Are you both calling me a twat? "

Aww THEY would never do that!

over a year ago

While I wouldn't be rude to younger guys initially, im not interested in them. So if I've turned a guy down and he's giving me the 'but I'm a young stud' crap they so often give, I may just end up telling them where to go as I pack them off to my block list.

And I thinkots of ppl here are of the same opinion. Polite till the other person gives the over inflated ego crap

over a year ago

"It appears being 18 gives people the right to be rude and talk to you like I’m some blithering idiot on here. We may be young but we have a lot to offer. Here’s a thread to you my fellow soldiers

Talk to them!

Don’t let these old farts get to you little man, they just envious they not 18 anymore

Could be right...easy with little "

Listen you little shit...nah just joking!

By *ee04Man
over a year ago

Thurrock

It also seemed when my daughter had boyfriends that sort of age they were all twats and their mates.

They all thought they could drive better

Drink more

Etc etc

I used to point this out to my son who was younger at the time.

He still ended up being a twat for a couple of years.

I now have a few years of peace before my granddaughter gets there

over a year ago

I think that a gentleman will act like one regardless of age. I know lots of lovely young men and its ingrained, if they are, maturity doesnt always come with age either.

over a year ago

I think there can be a huge disconnect between the generations, always happened throughout history and always will due to differing life experiences, knowledge and memories, plus a whole lot more.

For me personally, being here I get to express P, the "slightly" crackers filthy sexual deviant who luuuuurves taking photos, but when I interact with those of your age OP, I automatically turn back into "mum" as I have a son older than you and anything other than a motherly attitude towards you feels totally wrong to me.

If my 19 year old was fucking a 42 year old woman, I'd knock her the fuck out and feel she was taking advantage of my young, impressionable kid. I wouldn't want to put another persons mother in that position.

P

By *ee04Man
over a year ago

Thurrock

"I think that a gentleman will act like one regardless of age. I know lots of lovely young men and its ingrained, if they are, maturity doesnt always come with age either."

Now I am the perfect gentleman, but I look back at my younger self and think what a twat I was.

I know the exact moment I woke up to myself.

My parents never brought me up that way both very well respected in our community.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I think that a gentleman will act like one regardless of age. I know lots of lovely young men and its ingrained, if they are, maturity doesnt always come with age either.

Now I am the perfect gentleman, but I look back at my younger self and think what a twat I was.

I know the exact moment I woke up to myself.

My parents never brought me up that way both very well respected in our community. "

I think being a teenaged twat is a rite of passage

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

... which isn't a criticism, OP. Just, most of us remember being your age, and there's a mindset difference.

over a year ago

"I think there can be a huge disconnect between the generations, always happened throughout history and always will due to differing life experiences, knowledge and memories, plus a whole lot more.

For me personally, being here I get to express P, the "slightly" crackers filthy sexual deviant who luuuuurves taking photos, but when I interact with those of your age OP, I automatically turn back into "mum" as I have a son older than you and anything other than a motherly attitude towards you feels totally wrong to me.

If my 19 year old was fucking a 42 year old woman, I'd knock her the fuck out and feel she was taking advantage of my young, impressionable kid. I wouldn't want to put another persons mother in that position.

P"

Got to agree. I have kids in late teens and early 20s. I'd have to stop myself from commiting a crime against anyone, male or female of my age group, that tried to get with my kid

over a year ago

Maturity doesn't come with age.

Take first instance the amount of m.f. & mf sending me messages on here asking me to meet and I look at there pics and profile and decide there not for me.I send a reply back saying your not for me but I hope you find what your looking for.

Then get all sorts of abusive replys back.For example-F off then beat.Your to young to be on here.How dare you turn us down.Anyone who wants to meet you is wrong in the head as your too young.

This list can go on and on.What I'm trying to say is i don't maturity comes with age it comes with the person as some of the older ones on here are more immature than the school bully.

By *ee04Man
over a year ago

Thurrock

"I think there can be a huge disconnect between the generations, always happened throughout history and always will due to differing life experiences, knowledge and memories, plus a whole lot more.

P"

P I understand what you are saying.

However an 19 year old will fuck anything, they even keep it quiet as long as they get there end away.

Having been with older woman at that age (40 somethings) I never felt I was being taken advantage of.

I look at it the same on here if all agree to what they are taking part in who is taking advantage?

I may have it wrong but at 18/19 I didn’t care.

By *ee04Man
over a year ago

Thurrock

"Maturity doesn't come with age.

Take first instance the amount of m.f. & mf sending me messages on here asking me to meet and I look at there pics and profile and decide there not for me.I send a reply back saying your not for me but I hope you find what your looking for.

Then get all sorts of abusive replys back.For example-F off then beat.Your to young to be on here.How dare you turn us down.Anyone who wants to meet you is wrong in the head as your too young.

This list can go on and on.What I'm trying to say is i don't maturity comes with age it comes with the person as some of the older ones on here are more immature than the school bully.

"

Tiny I have had more not for me messages than I can count. I have never taken them personally as we all have choices.

I have always replied thank you for the reply and happy fabbing.

Your profile is stunning however I would never message you as I am outside your age parameters. Which are there to say what you are looking for.

I don’t get the trolls on here and personally think admin should block there IP address if they are reported. But I’m not admin

Also I don’t think I would have done it at 18 I still respected others choices for all my twatish behaviour.

over a year ago

Tiny I have had more not for me messages than I can count. I have never taken them personally as we all have choices.

Your profile is stunning however I would never message you as I am outside your age parameters. Which are there to say what you are looking for.

I don’t get the trolls on here and personally think admin should block there IP address if they are reported. But I’m not admin

Also I don’t think I would have done it at 18 I still respected others choices for all my twatish behaviour. "

I wouldn't say they are trolls o would say it's just some people can't see its not a insult it's just we all have our own sexual attraction it's that simple.The point I'm trying to make is a lot of these people are older people that you would expect to understand that not resort to petty name calling.So I do think that maturity has more to do with the person that it does the age.

over a year ago

Wow I was a boy soldier at 16 so 18 nothing special

over a year ago

This is not a criticism of you or your generation OP but I find it slightly bizarre that you’re on websites like this, surely at your age you’d rather be out in pubs, bars and clubs “on the pull” talking to women/men face to face ?

over a year ago

My son acts more maturely or sensibly than me in some ways, but he is innocent in many ways too. He is a couple of years older than you but I’d still struggle thinking of him on a site like this. He is better off at the moment, enjoying himself with his mates and exploring his sexuality with his lovely girlfriend that he met at Uni. Some of us may act more like your parents towards you than as potential partners. I know quite a lot of my son’s friends and only a few of them act like twats on the whole they are a really good bunch of respectful young adults. As such I would treat you the same until proven otherwise..

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Does your mum know you have a Fab account OP?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Oh god, I'm not saying that age 25 or whatever everyone is perfect. But I know I was a know it all little shit when I was 18, so were many of my peers, that got knocked out of me over time. I've seen people of all ages where they really need to go and grow up, and some extremely mature teenagers.

But whether you're a "good" one or a "bad" one, I think there's a very common humbling process which happens with age. Some learn from it, others don't. Some younger people have less to learn than others, some younger people are better at it than some older people.

I just see it as a developmental stage. Some handle it better than others.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"It appears being 18 gives people the right to be rude and talk to you like I’m some blithering idiot on here. We may be young but we have a lot to offer. Here’s a thread to you my fellow soldiers "

Dint know what you’ve done, if anything, to upset anyone but I agree young people often get a bad deal. Many young people are amazing individuals with character and wisdom that puts some oldies to shame

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Dint know what you’ve done, if anything, to upset anyone but I agree young people often get a bad deal. Many young people are amazing individuals with character and wisdom that puts some oldies to shame "

Agreed.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I was rather childish when I was 18 ...

Oh wait a minute ....

By *addycool76 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Also I don’t think I would have done it at 18 I still respected others choices for all my twatish behaviour.

I wouldn't say they are trolls o would say it's just some people can't see its not a insult it's just we all have our own sexual attraction it's that simple.The point I'm trying to make is a lot of these people are older people that you would expect to understand that not resort to petty name calling.So I do think that maturity has more to do with the person that it does the age."

Agreed, I don’t think you can say someone is too young and immature and the resort to insulting them. Contradicts your point in my view

over a year ago

I wouldn't say they are trolls o would say it's just some people can't see its not a insult it's just we all have our own sexual attraction it's that simple.The point I'm trying to make is a lot of these people are older people that you would expect to understand that not resort to petty name calling.So I do think that maturity has more to do with the person that it does the age.

Agreed, I don’t think you can say someone is too young and immature and the resort to insulting them. Contradicts your point in my view"

This whole thread is full of contradictions.

Hypocrisy.Judgments.Taring all with the same brush.etc

We are all dirrent.Some serious some stupid lol.Some happy or sad were all different and that has nothing to do with age as some are also mature or immature regardless of age end of lol

By *rumguy1980Man
over a year ago

stechford

Agreed, I don’t think you can say someone is too young and immature and the resort to insulting them. Contradicts your point in my view

This whole thread is full of contradictions.

Hypocrisy.Judgments.Taring all with the same brush.etc

We are all dirrent.Some serious some stupid lol.Some happy or sad were all different and that has nothing to do with age as some are also mature or immature regardless of age end of lol "

And some just want a cuppa

By *ire_thornMan
over a year ago

no comment

Id say this is a prime example of why people have age filters

over a year ago

P

However an 19 year old will fuck anything, they even keep it quiet as long as they get there end away.

Having been with older woman at that age (40 somethings) I never felt I was being taken advantage of.

I look at it the same on here if all agree to what they are taking part in who is taking advantage?

I may have it wrong but at 18/19 I didn’t care. "

You may not have cared, like you say, you were getting your end away and that was all that mattered to you.... Which in itself shows a lack of maturity.

You may not have felt you were being taken advantage of, however as an adult that cares about the wellbeing of others, and how my behaviour could influence them, I feel it's my responsibility as a parent to treat other peoples children the way I would my own, and the way I would hope they treat MY child.

Many times on here you have people agreeing to stuff... for the wrong reasons. You have "doms" manipulating others for their own gain, you have people lying to get what they want, you have others abusing trust they've been given. There's plenty of advantage taking that goes on, and many don't even realise they're doing it whereas others like the mind games and "control" that comes with it. Makes em feel all powerful.

P

over a year ago

But how do you talk to people making contact two sides to an argument

By *erdyWoman
over a year ago

wiltshire

Talk to them!

Could be right...easy with little

Listen you little shit...nah just joking! "

By *erdyWoman
over a year ago

wiltshire

"Does your mum know you have a Fab account OP? "

over a year ago

some people are just rude and confrontational with it just ignore, treat people how you want to be treated yourself and block the rude ones

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

P

I may have it wrong but at 18/19 I didn’t care.

You may not have cared, like you say, you were getting your end away and that was all that mattered to you.... Which in itself shows a lack of maturity.

You may not have felt you were being taken advantage of, however as an adult that cares about the wellbeing of others, and how my behaviour could influence them, I feel it's my responsibility as a parent to treat other peoples children the way I would my own, and the way I would hope they treat MY child.

Many times on here you have people agreeing to stuff... for the wrong reasons. You have "doms" manipulating others for their own gain, you have people lying to get what they want, you have others abusing trust they've been given. There's plenty of advantage taking that goes on, and many don't even realise they're doing it whereas others like the mind games and "control" that comes with it. Makes em feel all powerful.

P"

Definitely. And you never know when that will really hurt someone.

Post new Message to Thread