FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I UNDERSTAND, is coming up on my predictive text.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m teetering, I’m quite close, I can feel a UNLOS in my bowels.

Nobody is peaking my interest, I’m trying to give people the time of day I am. Just getting frustrated though as nobody is making me laugh.

I need my mind fucked and my body will follow.

I need Intelligence, good general knowledge and obedience.

What’s it called when someone doesn’t do sexy chat like saying they’re gonna suck on my tits and clap on dem cheeks and all shit like that but yet you know they’re gonna be sexual from the style and type of pics they send.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I’m teetering, I’m quite close, I can feel a UNLOS in my bowels.

Nobody is peaking my interest, I’m trying to give people the time of day I am. Just getting frustrated though as nobody is making me laugh.

What’s it called when someone doesn’t do sexy chat like saying they’re gonna suck on my tits and clap on dem cheeks and all shit like that but yet you know they’re gonna be sexual from the style and type of pics they send. "

Will I walk you through re-setting your keyboard & predictive text

over a year ago

Same. No one in my area is doing it for me right now. Well, one is, but were friends outside fab so it makes no difference if I'm on here or not.

But I'm in the same boat as you

over a year ago

"

It could just be gluten intolerance ?

over a year ago

Ditto, just here for the forums mostly.

Instead of unlos op try to take a break for a bit, chin up

over a year ago

"Same. No one in my area is doing it for me right now. Well, one is, but were friends outside fab so it makes no difference if I'm on here or not.

But I'm in the same boat as you "

Ima see how I am when I get back from Amsterdam.

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

"Same. No one in my area is doing it for me right now. Well, one is, but were friends outside fab so it makes no difference if I'm on here or not.

Ima see how I am when I get back from Amsterdam. "

I was in a right state the last time I got back from Amsterdam!

over a year ago

I was in a right state the last time I got back from Amsterdam!"

This is just the annual girly weekend with my besties.

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

I was in a right state the last time I got back from Amsterdam!

This is just the annual girly weekend with my besties. "

Right now, I’d say that’s exactly what you need! I hope you have a fantastic time OP and come back in a refreshed frame of mind x

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

What’s it called when someone doesn’t do sexy chat like saying they’re gonna suck on my tits and clap on dem cheeks and all shit like that but yet you know they’re gonna be sexual from the style and type of pics they send. "

Aww ok, so you're disheartened, that's a shame. Have you tried to actively seek out guys that could possibly get 'you', this may help x

over a year ago

Don’t need to be refreshed, there’s just nothing tickling my fancy which is the frustrating part.

Can you imagine having loads of messages off guys wanting to sleep with you, (sounds good in theory) but none of them stimulate your main organ (brain!)

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

"Don’t need to be refreshed, there’s just nothing tickling my fancy which is the frustrating part.

Can you imagine having loads of messages off guys wanting to sleep with you, (sounds good in theory) but none of them stimulate your main organ (brain!) "

I totally get that. If there’s no intellectual stimulation it really is pointless because you don’t feel a connection to that person, so it negates everything about their looks and appearance.

over a year ago

"

Aww ok, so you're disheartened, that's a shame. Have you tried to actively seek out guys that could possibly get 'you', this may help x"

Disheartened, frustrated, I genuinely don’t think any guy on here would get me. All the ones that say they want what I want in my profile aren’t what I’d go for facially.

All the obscenely handsome guys that are saying they want the same, I just don’t believe them in my gut.

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

"

Aww ok, so you're disheartened, that's a shame. Have you tried to actively seek out guys that could possibly get 'you', this may help x

Disheartened, frustrated, I genuinely don’t think any guy on here would get me. All the ones that say they want what I want in my profile aren’t what I’d go for facially.

All the obscenely handsome guys that are saying they want the same, I just don’t believe them in my gut. "

Go get some head space and come back refreshed - oh, not to many brownies trust me!

Post new Message to Thread