Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I know, right!

By *ornyhappyCouple
over a year ago

perth

What????? The stone Roses have reformed? Get in!!!

By *ustme34Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Cant believe it

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I know, right! "

over a year ago

The cheeks of your arse?

over a year ago

Genesis?

By *airytaleOfNewPorkMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Oasis?

over a year ago

"Cant believe it "

No it’s true I can hardly believe it myself

By *inky SpiceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Don't believe rumours. They aren't back together and never will be.

over a year ago

"The cheeks of your arse? "

Shush

By *hedevilKTWoman
over a year ago

milton keynes

Friends ?!

over a year ago

"The cheeks of your arse?

Shush "

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

El darardo

over a year ago

Your mum's legs?

over a year ago

They just do it for the attention

over a year ago

"Your mum's legs?"

Haha I ought to be offended but at the moment I’m crying with laughter

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

The beatles??

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

me and the nocturnal thread?..i know, but its a long standing relationship..im invested x

over a year ago

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"me and the nocturnal thread?..i know, but its a long standing relationship..im invested x"

Awwww

over a year ago

"me and the nocturnal thread?..i know, but its a long standing relationship..im invested x"

What???

over a year ago

Me and beast?

over a year ago

"Me and beast? "

Reeeaaallly?

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"me and the nocturnal thread?..i know, but its a long standing relationship..im invested x

Awwww "

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"me and the nocturnal thread?..i know, but its a long standing relationship..im invested x

Awwww "

If you'd like to chat PM me.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

What??? "

you cant tear me from that thread we were 17 pages a night uptil 3 years ago..i wont let you split us up...that was my first job here..secretary,and witty minutes creator, and just because i am now a kitty cat sub..does not mean, its not important to me.....

over a year ago

What??? you cant tear me from that thread we were 17 pages a night uptil 3 years ago..i wont let you split us up...that was my first job here..secretary,and witty minutes creator, and just because i am now a kitty cat sub..does not mean, its not important to me..... "

Awww thanks for that sweetie but the thing is I still ain’t got a scooby what your on about x

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

What??? you cant tear me from that thread we were 17 pages a night uptil 3 years ago..i wont let you split us up...that was my first job here..secretary,and witty minutes creator, and just because i am now a kitty cat sub..does not mean, its not important to me.....

Awww thanks for that sweetie but the thing is I still ain’t got a scooby what your on about x"

thats because you dont know me at all.. but plenty on these forums will

over a year ago

What??? you cant tear me from that thread we were 17 pages a night uptil 3 years ago..i wont let you split us up...that was my first job here..secretary,and witty minutes creator, and just because i am now a kitty cat sub..does not mean, its not important to me.....

Awww thanks for that sweetie but the thing is I still ain’t got a scooby what your on about x thats because you dont know me at all.. but plenty on these forums will "

Yea fair comment.... I wasn’t trying to be funny x

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Awww thanks for that sweetie but the thing is I still ain’t got a scooby what your on about x thats because you dont know me at all.. but plenty on these forums will "

The mischievous one is back...mischief abounds

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Awww thanks for that sweetie but the thing is I still ain’t got a scooby what your on about x thats because you dont know me at all.. but plenty on these forums will

The mischievous one is back...mischief abounds "

absofinglutely..i stepped through the door and my fingers work...mwhahahaha xx

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Awww thanks for that sweetie but the thing is I still ain’t got a scooby what your on about x thats because you dont know me at all.. but plenty on these forums will

Yea fair comment.... I wasn’t trying to be funny x"

lighten up, youll get to know im lovely and kinda free with my wit, you might not find me funny, but then again you might like me around anyway xx

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

The mischievous one is back...mischief abounds absofinglutely..i stepped through the door and my fingers work...mwhahahaha xx "

First the fingers, then the rest of you...and then I really need to watch out

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

The mischievous one is back...mischief abounds absofinglutely..i stepped through the door and my fingers work...mwhahahaha xx

First the fingers, then the rest of you...and then I really need to watch out "

yes, your destiny awaits.. be a good boy

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

The mischievous one is back...mischief abounds absofinglutely..i stepped through the door and my fingers work...mwhahahaha xx

First the fingers, then the rest of you...and then I really need to watch out yes, your destiny awaits.. be a good boy "

I'm always good

over a year ago

They're following their hearts.

By *attb179Man
over a year ago

London

This thread is like a game of Mornington Crescent

By *asmeenTV/TS