Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Avoiding Corona

Jump to newest

By *tickler2000 OP   Man
over a year ago

St Agnes

The news if full of ways to avoid it at the moment.

I remember as a kid I use to actively seek it out.

Use it find the empty bottles around the back of the Spar shop.

Use to nick them then take them back in the the shop to get my deposit back.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I had a hospital appointment today and while walking the corridors if I met someone coming towards me I gently exhale out until I pass them rather than breathe in their air.. who knows if it works but it's what I do

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

Some think the best way is to attack oriental looking person and yell I don't want your corona virus in our country.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Some think the best way is to attack oriental looking person and yell I don't want your corona virus in our country."

Makes you proud to be British doesn't it?

(Bitten my tongue now ... it was so far in my cheek there)

By *uicy jonesMan
over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

Best way to avoid it is to watch net flicks , listen to your playlists and avoid Essex TOMS threads !!!!

By *ig_eric_tionMan
over a year ago

IPSWICH

"Some think the best way is to attack oriental looking person and yell I don't want your corona virus in our country."

You think that sounds stupid. The Corona brewery has apparently lost a couple of billion dollars.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Some think the best way is to attack oriental looking person and yell I don't want your corona virus in our country.

Makes you proud to be British doesn't it?

(Bitten my tongue now ... it was so far in my cheek there)"

I hear you!

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Some think the best way is to attack oriental looking person and yell I don't want your corona virus in our country.

You think that sounds stupid. The Corona brewery has apparently lost a couple of billion dollars. "

I know, go figure!

By *ust ClareTV/TS
over a year ago

Settlewick!

"The news if full of ways to avoid it at the moment.

I remember as a kid I use to actively seek it out.

Use it find the empty bottles around the back of the Spar shop.

Use to nick them then take them back in the the shop to get my deposit back."

I'll be ok,I've passed my Fizzical

over a year ago

Pretty much why I've decided to stay home a while longer.

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Weirdly enough, I was passing through Birmingham city centre on Monday, and at one of the stations, there was a group of Chinese Tourists, all masked up, gloves, and carrying sprays.

In contrast, locals passing them could be heard saying along the likes of, "Hey! This is Birmingham, not Wuhan Province!" OR

"We're Brummies, we're tough, we don't need masks!"

By *ig_eric_tionMan
over a year ago

IPSWICH

You think that sounds stupid. The Corona brewery has apparently lost a couple of billion dollars.

I know, go figure!"

Surely if its that bad you'd need a drink or 2. And wouldn't the lime kill it anyway?

over a year ago

You think that sounds stupid. The Corona brewery has apparently lost a couple of billion dollars. "

They still get my money. Although my friend bought me sol for my birthday instead of the usual corona but I think Morrison's had a deal on sol

By *emma HoldenTV/TS
over a year ago

Ramsey

I know, go figure!"

Mostly thought by thick interbred redneck Americans who voted for Trump. But they probably drank it by the crate while knobbing their siblings in a trailer park which explains the huge sales drop.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Weirdly enough, I was passing through Birmingham city centre on Monday, and at one of the stations, there was a group of Chinese Tourists, all masked up, gloves, and carrying sprays.

In contrast, locals passing them could be heard saying along the likes of, "Hey! This is Birmingham, not Wuhan Province!" OR

"We're Brummies, we're tough, we don't need masks!" "

Of course the Brummies are immune to viruses...

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I know, go figure!

Mostly thought by thick interbred redneck Americans who voted for Trump. But they probably drank it by the crate while knobbing their siblings in a trailer park which explains the huge sales drop. "

WOW

By *emma HoldenTV/TS
over a year ago

Ramsey

I almost left you speechless there Tom. Do I get a prize or a round of applause for this feat?

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"I almost left you speechless there Tom. Do I get a prize or a round of applause for this feat? "

over a year ago

I know, go figure!

Mostly thought by thick interbred redneck Americans who voted for Trump. But they probably drank it by the crate while knobbing their siblings in a trailer park which explains the huge sales drop. "

I have friends who live in trailer parks. they live there because they are poor and the trailers are cheap to rent. They are good, honest people.

By *ig_eric_tionMan
over a year ago

IPSWICH

"I almost left you speechless there Tom. Do I get a prize or a round of applause for this feat? "

You get a six pack of corona... you feeling brave or lucky?

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

already seen it posted.

Not meeting anyone until the Corona virus has gone.

Shame really but think it will be along time before they meet anyone for years.

over a year ago

We're carrying on as normal, not washing our hands after the toilet, scratching our arseholes and wiping shit on public handles, picking noses and flicking them in public places, good look people's this is serious shit we're doing, we're such arseholes

Good luck avoiding that lot Essex Tom, breath out all you like

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

"Best way to avoid it is to watch net flicks , listen to your playlists and avoid Essex TOMS threads !!!! "

Post new Message to Thread