Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How fast?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just pondering....

How fast have you clicked with someone in real life or fab? And have you connected with someone without physically meeting?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very fast. Sometimes you just know someone is right for you.

And that can be without meeting. I know. It's happened to me

over a year ago

"Very fast. Sometimes you just know someone is right for you.

And that can be without meeting. I know. It's happened to me "

Well whoever it is, she must be fucking amazing

over a year ago

Can be very fast both on here and the world outside of Fab.

over a year ago

Hmmm. Within the first hour of meeting my current meet for a social. He showed me the most awesome historic bar in Leeds and he also offered to take care of my purse and phone for me so we wouldn't get mugged. The latter in particular made me realise that this was a really good guy. After seeing him around on the forum and only briefly PMing on here.

over a year ago

Well whoever it is, she must be fucking amazing "

Looking that way.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/03/20 21:40:33]

over a year ago

"Hmmm. Within the first hour of meeting my current meet for a social. He showed me the most awesome historic bar in Leeds and he also offered to take care of my purse and phone for me so we wouldn't get mugged. The latter in particular made me realise that this was a really good guy. After seeing him around on the forum and only briefly PMing on here."

He sounds lovely

over a year ago

"Hmmm. Within the first hour of meeting my current meet for a social. He showed me the most awesome historic bar in Leeds and he also offered to take care of my purse and phone for me so we wouldn't get mugged. The latter in particular made me realise that this was a really good guy. After seeing him around on the forum and only briefly PMing on here."

Why would you have been mugged ?

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

In real life very quickly. Online it takes me a bit longer to get a real feel for someone.

over a year ago

I'm usually quite gaurded but this time i feel this person can see straight into me. Not felt this easy or comfy in a long time.

over a year ago

Very very quickly!

We messaged and video called for a month before we met in person. Meeting in person confirmed what I thought I knew.

Over a year later and yes, I'm learning quibbles of his and him mine. But I'm still just as excited and utterly in love as I was that first time we met in the flesh, well, more in love now.... that's a whole lotta love!

P

over a year ago

"In real life very quickly. Online it takes me a bit longer to get a real feel for someone."

Same for me.

By *rghYeTimbersMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Can be very fast or very slow. Had a meet turn into days then years sometimes people just fit.

over a year ago

"Very very quickly!

We messaged and video called for a month before we met in person. Meeting in person confirmed what I thought I knew.

Over a year later and yes, I'm learning quibbles of his and him mine. But I'm still just as excited and utterly in love as I was that first time we met in the flesh, well, more in love now.... that's a whole lotta love!

P

"

That gives me such hope I bet when you first met and touched it was like electric after waiting a month

over a year ago

"I'm usually quite gaurded but this time i feel this person can see straight into me. Not felt this easy or comfy in a long time. "

Wow! That must be a great feeling. Especially meeting them through fab

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

"Hmmm. Within the first hour of meeting my current meet for a social. He showed me the most awesome historic bar in Leeds and he also offered to take care of my purse and phone for me so we wouldn't get mugged. The latter in particular made me realise that this was a really good guy. After seeing him around on the forum and only briefly PMing on here.

"

Yorkshire. Rough round there...

over a year ago

I'm hoping that is how it is. That first meet should be electric!

By *ympho6969Woman
over a year ago

glasgow

Some people you have that instant click. The chat is just right and they enjoy the same or similar things.

Same way as one message can be enough for you to think, nope not a chance

over a year ago

"Very very quickly!

P

"

Ahhh this is lovely

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

When you've clicked...you just know.

Doesn't matter how or when, could be immediate or gradual.

It's what you both choose to do with it that makes the difference, if you act upon it or let it fizzle out for whatever reason- be it lifes limitations, fear of the unknown, convenience or confidence. Many reasons I guess.

over a year ago

"Hmmm. Within the first hour of meeting my current meet for a social. He showed me the most awesome historic bar in Leeds and he also offered to take care of my purse and phone for me so we wouldn't get mugged. The latter in particular made me realise that this was a really good guy. After seeing him around on the forum and only briefly PMing on here.

Yorkshire. Rough round there... "

Rough? Gods own country!!

over a year ago

over a year ago

I was going to say that but being from Lincolnshire it might have been seen as rivalry haha

over a year ago

"Very very quickly!

P

That gives me such hope I bet when you first met and touched it was like electric after waiting a month "

Oh it really was. He surprised me at a party, when I realised what the fuck was going on I threw my bloody phone and just ran and leapt at him.

We held each other for a good few minutes.

P

over a year ago

Very quickly in real life and on here. The Problem is, the disconnect happens just as quickly on Fab sometimes.

By *iablo soloWoman
over a year ago

southside

"In real life very quickly. Online it takes me a bit longer to get a real feel for someone."

Exactly the same with me but after messaging numerous times, I generally get a feel for someone an if we would 'click'..... I had one guy message me and said he "wasnt interested in any messages, just wanted to fuck"....and said "we are on a swing site noones interested in talking shite if u want that... go on a dating app" not for me at all.....

over a year ago

"Some people you have that instant click. The chat is just right and they enjoy the same or similar things.

Same way as one message can be enough for you to think, nope not a chance"

It really can. One second of reading a message can shut down any chance. Harsh I know!

over a year ago

Yorkshire. Rough round there...

I was going to say that but being from Lincolnshire it might have been seen as rivalry haha "

Aww that's giving me the feels and jealousy haha

over a year ago

"Very quickly in real life and on here. The Problem is, the disconnect happens just as quickly on Fab sometimes."

Very true. Just got to try and be thick skinned with the wronguns. And enjoy the right ones as long as you can.

over a year ago

"In real life very quickly. Online it takes me a bit longer to get a real feel for someone.

Exactly the same with me but after messaging numerous times, I generally get a feel for someone an if we would 'click'..... I had one guy message me and said he "wasnt interested in any messages, just wanted to fuck"....and said "we are on a swing site noones interested in talking shite if u want that... go on a dating app" not for me at all....."

He also sounds like a keeper

over a year ago

"Very quickly in real life and on here. The Problem is, the disconnect happens just as quickly on Fab sometimes.

Very true. Just got to try and be thick skinned with the wronguns. And enjoy the right ones as long as you can. "

Many thanks for those words of wisdom

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Just pondering....

How fast have you clicked with someone in real life or fab? And have you connected with someone without physically meeting?"

a look..lasted 8 years

1 hour chat..5 years

dreaming for 6 months together, before he spoke to me in the physical..i get that a lot..a beautiful 18 months

usually happens really quick, or not at all.. friends or lovers or ltr's. however, its best not to question which one its going to be and let that magic show you..imo

over a year ago

"Very quickly in real life and on here. The Problem is, the disconnect happens just as quickly on Fab sometimes.

Very true. Just got to try and be thick skinned with the wronguns. And enjoy the right ones as long as you can.

Many thanks for those words of wisdom "

Hmmm. Detecting sarcasm

over a year ago

Hmmm. Detecting sarcasm "

Me? Sarcastic? Never. Ask Angel...

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Yes. There's a couple of ladies on here that have become amazing friends. Even thought they're platonic it's been great to get close to them.

over a year ago

Hmmm. Detecting sarcasm

Me? Sarcastic? Never. Ask Angel..."

over a year ago

Sometimes

You must just know

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan
over a year ago

london

Too fast and then it all goes wrong

over a year ago

"Too fast and then it all goes wrong "

over a year ago

True...because you never really know the person when its fast

over a year ago

Join the club mate.

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

A bit like sex then

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan
over a year ago

london

"Too fast and then it all goes wrong

Join the club mate."

I try and be a good friend

over a year ago

A wink online led to a meet a month later....six years on, my best friend, my partner, my lover

over a year ago

Join the club mate."

The perfect match for you could be on the end of the next message

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan
over a year ago

london

"A wink online led to a meet a month later....six years on, my best friend, my partner, my lover"

It’s nice when things go right x

over a year ago

"A wink online led to a meet a month later....six years on, my best friend, my partner, my lover"

That's exactly what I would like...and you are proof it can start with a wink

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

I can click with people online very quickly sometimes and love them as humans.. I can’t fancy someone until I’ve met them in the flesh though.. so kinda mixed bag.

over a year ago

Join the club mate.

The perfect match for you could be on the end of the next message "

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

"Sometimes

You must just know "

This! Some people you just connect with and it works

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan
over a year ago

london

"I can click with people online very quickly sometimes and love them as humans.. I can’t fancy someone until I’ve met them in the flesh though.. so kinda mixed bag. "

Sometimes making friends can be more rewarding long term though

over a year ago

"I can click with people online very quickly sometimes and love them as humans.. I can’t fancy someone until I’ve met them in the flesh though.. so kinda mixed bag. "

You need both levels of click before you can enter into coitus

..that seems reasonable.

By *chilles and RavenCouple
over a year ago

Guernsey

We are on a couple of thousand photos and a fair few hours of videos. Filled a 8gb card opps

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"I can click with people online very quickly sometimes and love them as humans.. I can’t fancy someone until I’ve met them in the flesh though.. so kinda mixed bag.

You need both levels of click before you can enter into coitus

..that seems reasonable. "

Totally but I fancy random people and have no physical type so it’s pretty tricky! Much easier to work out in the flesh!

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

This

By *ylvie 888Woman
over a year ago

Cleethorpes

"Very very quickly!

P

"

Heartwarming

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"I can click with people online very quickly sometimes and love them as humans.. I can’t fancy someone until I’ve met them in the flesh though.. so kinda mixed bag.

This "

Prime example. Loved you straight away

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

A social arranged after a few messages, clicked almost immediately over coffee and have pretty much been inseparable since.

By *ooskiMan
over a year ago

south coast

You just know.........its there......they dont need to do or say a thing and have you captivated...

over a year ago

Haven't clicked with anyone in a very long time.

By *hortarseWoman
over a year ago

Norfolk

Yes I have. I clicked with my Dom before I meet him. I new I wanted him to have me.

By *ornyhappyCouple
over a year ago

perth

With K I knew there was a connection,whether it was to end up friends or more I didn't know but I knew I would have her in my life in some capacity.M

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

This

Prime example. Loved you straight away "

Aww likewise poppet

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Very quickly in real life and on here. The Problem is, the disconnect happens just as quickly on Fab sometimes."

For me the disconnect can be fast with some on fab.

But others are like those mates you may only see once and a while but when you do connect it's good.

This works true for me on fab, in messages or if I'm lucky a social or meet.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/03/20 22:30:34]

over a year ago

In real life you can tell pretty much instantly

over a year ago

Messaged for a day met and had sex the next day

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I have felt like I have clicked quite quickly with some when messaging but you never can tell till you meet. Others I have met at socials and just got a great vibe off them and instantly clicked.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I have felt like I have clicked quite quickly with some when messaging but you never can tell till you meet. Others I have met at socials and just got a great vibe off them and instantly clicked."

You've always been friendly towards me. You're a lovely lady. X

over a year ago

There's some people on here that I've connected with straight away who have become great friends. I haven't met them all yet but they are amazing people. Other times though more so in real life my judgement has been terrible. Really depends on the person

over a year ago

I connected with someone really quick and didn’t end well but learn by your mistakes they say but I don’t

over a year ago

"

Oh. Back story.

When we were sat outside the bar we watched someone get robbed.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I have felt like I have clicked quite quickly with some when messaging but you never can tell till you meet. Others I have met at socials and just got a great vibe off them and instantly clicked.

You've always been friendly towards me. You're a lovely lady. X"

That's because you make it easy to be lovely. And if I catch you at social and I really hope to, first drinks on me xx

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Normally it takes me a while to warm to someone, to trust them to a certain degree, I'm really quite a guarded person and compartmentalise the fuck out of my life. Recently I discovered I can click with someone really quickly; we met in person first before much online interaction but I found myself opening up so easily and that click was undeniably there - I can be me and it's accepted. Even now it's effortlessly enjoyable.

I get along with people a lot and quite easily but that click is rare for me. I need that physical meeting for it to all fall in place for me.

over a year ago

"Normally it takes me a while to warm to someone, to trust them to a certain degree, I'm really quite a guarded person and compartmentalise the fuck out of my life. Recently I discovered I can click with someone really quickly; we met in person first before much online interaction but I found myself opening up so easily and that click was undeniably there - I can be me and it's accepted. Even now it's effortlessly enjoyable.

I get along with people a lot and quite easily but that click is rare for me. I need that physical meeting for it to all fall in place for me."

I think I just came over your use of compartmentalise.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I have felt like I have clicked quite quickly with some when messaging but you never can tell till you meet. Others I have met at socials and just got a great vibe off them and instantly clicked.

That's because you make it easy to be lovely. And if I catch you at social and I really hope to, first drinks on me xx"

That would be lovely, but I imagine you'll haxe a lot of admirers and I'll have to join the queue. Xx

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

That's because you make it easy to be lovely. And if I catch you at social and I really hope to, first drinks on me xx

That would be lovely, but I imagine you'll haxe a lot of admirers and I'll have to join the queue. Xx"

That just wouldn't happen xx

over a year ago

Too fast within 9 days

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

That would be lovely, but I imagine you'll haxe a lot of admirers and I'll have to join the queue. Xx

That just wouldn't happen xx"

Our eyes catch each other across a crowded room......

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Our eyes catch each other across a crowded room...... "

Pretty much..yours will catch me at the bar

over a year ago

2 weeks...once the background checks come in & not a moment sooner!

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Our eyes catch each other across a crowded room......

Pretty much..yours will catch me at the bar "

My favourite place.

You may need your beer goggles though. Lol X

over a year ago

In regards to the disconnect, yep definitely!

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

A problem with forums is that the friendshio starts online and can finish on there, but you never see it coming.

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

I’ve clicked with some on here very quickly, sometimes you just know

over a year ago

"Normally it takes me a while to warm to someone, to trust them to a certain degree, I'm really quite a guarded person and compartmentalise the fuck out of my life. Recently I discovered I can click with someone really quickly; we met in person first before much online interaction but I found myself opening up so easily and that click was undeniably there - I can be me and it's accepted. Even now it's effortlessly enjoyable.

I get along with people a lot and quite easily but that click is rare for me. I need that physical meeting for it to all fall in place for me."

It's weird _eli, when you find that right person things like compartmentalizing don't feel like such an issue any more. I think that when it clicks on just the right level, you can go through all the stages of friendship,lust and passion in seconds. Like it doesn't feel forced at all,it just sort of works without trying.at least that's how I find it

over a year ago

"I’ve clicked with some on here very quickly, sometimes you just know "

Yes, sometimes you just know.

over a year ago

I get along with people a lot and quite easily but that click is rare for me. I need that physical meeting for it to all fall in place for me.

It's weird _eli, when you find that right person things like compartmentalizing don't feel like such an issue any more. I think that when it clicks on just the right level, you can go through all the stages of friendship,lust and passion in seconds. Like it doesn't feel forced at all,it just sort of works without trying.at least that's how I find it "

I have a friend who laughs at how I can go through every stage of a relationship in weeks... but I cant help it. Just need to work on the divorce stage

By *urvyandCurious999Woman
over a year ago

Hiding from twats

I clicked with someone so fast that it terrified me and I ended up crying

He's quite lovely though, I can't get enough of him

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I clicked with someone so fast that it terrified me and I ended up crying

He's quite lovely though, I can't get enough of him "

aww x

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

He's quite lovely though, I can't get enough of him "

I often make people cry when we meet

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I often make people cry when we meet "

I hope they're tears of utter joy

over a year ago

There are two or 3 people on this site that I feel I have clicked with immensely and have never physically met and live miles away from each other we seemed to.click almost instantly from talking on the forums to PMS and have been chatting almost every day since.

These people probably know who they are and I'd be happy to call them my friends with it ever even meeting them in person

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

With another couple it’s often within the first few minutes or not at all, when you sit down together for a drink or dinner and find you can’t keep your eyes (or hands!) off each other. Online is difficult

over a year ago

"There are two or 3 people on this site that I feel I have clicked with immensely and have never physically met and live miles away from each other we seemed to.click almost instantly from talking on the forums to PMS and have been chatting almost every day since.

These people probably know who they are and I'd be happy to call them my friends with it ever even meeting them in person "

One of those people has posted on this thread I wont call them out incase they dont feel the same as me but I'm hoping they k ow who they are x

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

I hope they're tears of utter joy "

It’s bitter regret, but at least I now know to take a handkerchief

over a year ago

Oh god, I can connect with people rather quickly and can tell pretty much from a quick chat on the phone if they’re gonna be my kind of person.

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

My best friend and I clicked in minutes. We met at work and were best friends straight away. It’s the only time it’s happened in my life. She has since passed away and it is like I have lost part of me.

over a year ago

Online not at all though can talk to people get on with well etc but the "clicking" for me is so much more that can't be determined without meeting ... in life quite a few times

over a year ago

I connect with people really fast but then get scared and pie them off. Need to work on that too.

Fab is confusing haha

over a year ago

There are different levels of clicking for me. Some it is just as an amicable acquaintance, some as a mate, some it is as a closer friend, occasionally it as a much deeper level of friendship with real emotional intimacy, mutual trust and disclosure. The same goes for clicking sexually which ranges from not at all to a intuitive understanding of each other’s body with the kind of exothermic and ecstatic chemistry that leaves you breathless, dazed and glowing for days.

How long it takes is different dependent on the two of us and the starting conditions for both of us. Some connections are almost instantaneous, others have grown over time. Some were tiny flames easily snuffed out by a gust of misunderstanding, and on occasion the flames are fanned to create a roaring fire.

over a year ago

We did 1st meet and got married last week 14 months after meeting

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

"We did 1st meet and got married last week 14 months after meeting "

Congratulations x

over a year ago

"We did 1st meet and got married last week 14 months after meeting

Congratulations x"

Thank you x

By *pecificman99Man
over a year ago

Hamilton

First time I met them . Almost instantly fell in love , was from this site and years ago . Didnt work out though . Ces't la vie

over a year ago

Hiding from twats

I often make people cry when we meet "

Glad I binned off that social then

over a year ago

Hiding from twats

Congratulations!

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I love a happy ending...congrats xx

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"There are different levels of clicking for me. Some it is just as an amicable acquaintance, some as a mate, some it is as a closer friend, occasionally it as a much deeper level of friendship with real emotional intimacy, mutual trust and disclosure. The same goes for clicking sexually which ranges from not at all to a intuitive understanding of each other’s body with the kind of exothermic and ecstatic chemistry that leaves you breathless, dazed and glowing for days.

How long it takes is different dependent on the two of us and the starting conditions for both of us. Some connections are almost instantaneous, others have grown over time. Some were tiny flames easily snuffed out by a gust of misunderstanding, and on occasion the flames are fanned to create a roaring fire.

"

Doc..always so beautifully put x

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"My best friend and I clicked in minutes. We met at work and were best friends straight away. It’s the only time it’s happened in my life. She has since passed away and it is like I have lost part of me. "

Sorry to hear that Babs x

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I hope they're tears of utter joy

It’s bitter regret, but at least I now know to take a handkerchief "

Condoms, check...handkerchief, check

over a year ago

"My best friend and I clicked in minutes. We met at work and were best friends straight away. It’s the only time it’s happened in my life. She has since passed away and it is like I have lost part of me. "
Sorry to hear that Babs

over a year ago

"There are different levels of clicking for me. Some it is just as an amicable acquaintance, some as a mate, some it is as a closer friend, occasionally it as a much deeper level of friendship with real emotional intimacy, mutual trust and disclosure. The same goes for clicking sexually which ranges from not at all to a intuitive understanding of each other’s body with the kind of exothermic and ecstatic chemistry that leaves you breathless, dazed and glowing for days.

Doc..always so beautifully put x"

thanks

over a year ago

. Brilliant. Congrats

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

It is sometimes difficult to see the true person on line and once the euphoria of the initial conversations disappears some fade into the distance ... some stay longer and turn into meets.... but have learnt to be relaxed about either situation.

over a year ago

its all in the eyes then the smile, many times

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I can click with people fairly quickly. As mentioned already, "when you know, you know"

One person in particular I clicked with online very quickly. We arranged to meet over a weekend and as soon I saw her I knew my instincts were right. She could see my grin a mile away

over a year ago

Thanks for the Congrats folks x

over a year ago

"Just pondering....

How fast have you clicked with someone in real life or fab? And have you connected with someone without physically meeting?"

Yes...massively.

Met someone on here a few months back. They didnt hang around very long but we still chat regular. Over the phone too and I'm hoping our paths will cross one day. I'd say I've possibly fallen for her without ever meeting her.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/03/20 09:51:09]

over a year ago

"Just pondering....

How fast have you clicked with someone in real life or fab? And have you connected with someone without physically meeting?

Yes...massively.

Met someone on here a few months back. They didnt hang around very long but we still chat regular. Over the phone too and I'm hoping our paths will cross one day. I'd say I've possibly fallen for her without ever meeting her."

Good luck to you my fine chested friend

over a year ago

"Just pondering....

Immediately, and yes. Sometimes there’s just something about a person that makes a done drink undeniable, regardless of any circumstances.

over a year ago

And that can be without meeting. I know. It's happened to me "

Me too. Wouldn't have believed it otherwise.

over a year ago

"It is sometimes difficult to see the true person on line and once the euphoria of the initial conversations disappears some fade into the distance ... some stay longer and turn into meets.... but have learnt to be relaxed about either situation. "

This is very true. The initial excitement of a conversation can hide any warning signs and yes, its better to be relaxed about it all

over a year ago

"Just pondering....

Sometimes all the planets align themselves and it just feels right. I've been very fortunate it's happened to me on several significant occasions.

over a year ago

"Just pondering....

Yes...massively.

Met someone on here a few months back. They didnt hang around very long but we still chat regular. Over the phone too and I'm hoping our paths will cross one day. I'd say I've possibly fallen for her without ever meeting her.

Good luck to you my fine chested friend "

Haha...thank you!

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Me too. Wouldn't have believed it otherwise."

Same here and now can’t imagine him not being in my life

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I'm usually very guarded with new people, but occasionally someone comes along and I just know. It has happened on here - we met after a relatively short time messaging, and it was there the instant we saw each other in person

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

"Just pondering....

We fell in love months before meeting. We met once for about three days and by the end of the year we were planning our lives together. Those three days were the only days we were physically together during that year.

On Fab yes we have very much clicked with somebody we haven't had the opportunity to meet yet. We're planning to meet in a couple of weeks but there's definitely a lot of chemistry there now IMO. Luke

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Just pondering....

We fell in love months before meeting. We met once for about three days and by the end of the year we were planning our lives together. Those three days were the only days we were physically together during that year.

On Fab yes we have very much clicked with somebody we haven't had the opportunity to meet yet. We're planning to meet in a couple of weeks but there's definitely a lot of chemistry there now IMO. Luke "

That is really amazing. I'm just not sure even if I was to meet someone that I attached to that quickly (and mostly not in person) if I could actually trust my own emotions.

So very happy for you and it sounds wonderfully romantic

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"

Like poetry

over a year ago

"Just pondering....

Yes to both.

2 mins of chat in a club the other day.

Also I fell in love with somebody in Portsmouth while I was in India.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

If I receive a wink I’m automatically attracted to them and want to get in their knickers

over a year ago

"If I receive a wink I’m automatically attracted to them and want to get in their knickers "

I can imagine

over a year ago

Fastest was many years ago on another site, from first chat to in bed under an hour! D

By *urenutsMan
over a year ago

waltham cross/Harrow HA1

I met a friend on here. We have got on well from the first time we spoke and are still close. We get on very well

Post new Message to Thread