Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fabbing couples photos.

Jump to newest

By *ornyhappy OP   Couple
over a year ago

perth

So at the beginning of each month we refresh our visible photos,this obviously brings on 1 or 2 'fabs'. Actually, 87 over 8 photos, 84 for K,(mixture of females,couples and men),three for me...the male...all three from men.

I understand the single males and straight guys not fabbing males of couple photos but not other couples doing it the other female must need some attraction to the Male surley.

It's a strange one. (Unless I'm of course not attractive if course)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

If I'm checking out a couples profile I've got no issue with fabbing a well done photo of the man. I know when to appreciate a good body/photo.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Aw man, if I check out a couples profile off the back of a Fabathon thread I make a point of looking for an image of the female and one of the male or else one that has you both in it

By *he Little Fuck MachineMan
over a year ago

Co.Antrim

I generally only gan the Female’s photo’s unless it’s a really artistic, captivating or tasteful photo of them both. Obviously, sometimes if it’s a great photo of the couple in an act of intimacy it’ll warrant a fab but usually only Fab the female.

However, if I’m messaging a couple I’ll address both of them.

over a year ago

There you go, 1 fab each!

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"Aw man, if I check out a couples profile off the back of a Fabathon thread I make a point of looking for an image of the female and one of the male or else one that has you both in it "

Me too, but sometimes there aren't any of the man at all.

over a year ago

perth

I guess I should have more addressed this question to other couples, all welcome to reply though.

As a PS, I am confident in myself so thus is not a woe is me post

over a year ago

"Aw man, if I check out a couples profile off the back of a Fabathon thread I make a point of looking for an image of the female and one of the male or else one that has you both in it

Me too, but sometimes there aren't any of the man at all."

Yeah I see that a lot too, I think it should mandatory to have photos of both lol

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

"So at the beginning of each month we refresh our visible photos,this obviously brings on 1 or 2 'fabs'. Actually, 87 over 8 photos, 84 for K,(mixture of females,couples and men),three for me...the male...all three from men.

I understand the single males and straight guys not fabbing males of couple photos but not other couples doing it the other female must need some attraction to the Male surley.

It's a strange one. (Unless I'm of course not attractive if course)

"

It’s amusing as a lady friend & I both uploaded the same pic to our individual profiles - her fabs were like 400+ in 24 hours and mine was 12.... exactly the same photo!

over a year ago

I fabbed them all to prove you wrong

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

I tend to fab the guy more, for some reason, they always look so tempting.

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

There is a difference between FABing the model and FABing the skills of the photographer, alas this site does not tell you why your pics were FABed. Maybe if it gave you a few check boxes or a comment bar below the photo, similar to YouTube or Pinterest. Until then, we are all just left guessing.

I have FABed plenty of female pics, based purely on the quality of the camerawork alone.

A FAB is a FAB is a FAB, who doesn't like a compliment?

over a year ago

perth

[Removed by poster at 04/03/20 18:44:51]

over a year ago

perth

"I fabbed them all to prove you wrong "

Pah....I need no steeeenkin pity fab hombre!

By *eachesAndCream99Couple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

I think it’s up to personal choice, I ‘the Mrs’ will actually fab more female photos than I do male and that’s normally because of the clothing or pose in the photo. We are quite vanilla with our public photos, we offer a little more to our friends but ultimately, we don’t like to give too much away for free. It must be harder for males to know what to post but what we do particularly like to see with couples accounts are photos of both people not just the female

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

4 March 2020 is a really classy pic. The angle, lighting and the pose are tastefully done. I have taken similar pics of my self, in B/W.

Much better than the typical cock & SKY remote shot.

over a year ago

"I fabbed them all to prove you wrong

Pah....I need no steeeenkin pity fab hombre! "

Wasn’t pity your a hot couple so double paaahhh

over a year ago

My little pony’s bell end

over a year ago

perth

"I think it’s up to personal choice, I ‘the Mrs’ will actually fab more female photos than I do male and that’s normally because of the clothing or pose in the photo. We are quite vanilla with our public photos, we offer a little more to our friends but ultimately, we don’t like to give too much away for free. It must be harder for males to know what to post but what we do particularly like to see with couples accounts are photos of both people not just the female "

We are similar. We try to use pics that tease on our profile, rather than anything too graphic, & always have photos of us both on there. & when looking at other profiles or pics we appreciate arty/creative teasing shots. Unfortunately a lot of couples profiles have very few pictures of the male (or only dick pics) which makes it difficult for me to establish whether there's any physical attraction for the male half.

In general I fab a lot more female pics than male on here , purely because there are far more of them and they are often more creative & appealing.

K

over a year ago

We have the same but also do this. I probably fab more female and couple pics than Sir does simply because it a sexy photo, something I like or would like to try.

When it's a nice pic of a guy that I find attractive I'll fab that too, we fab what we are looking for I guess and it gets the imagination going, not going to lie I guess there's some sort of respect element in it too, which works both ways, as in I wouldnt fab a load of male and then Sir fab a load of female each time we are on.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"I generally only gan the Female’s photo’s unless it’s a really artistic, captivating or tasteful photo of them both. Obviously, sometimes if it’s a great photo of the couple in an act of intimacy it’ll warrant a fab but usually only Fab the female.

However, if I’m messaging a couple I’ll address both of them."

Lurker

Post new Message to Thread