Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Older woman

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone on here in a relationship with a older woman...like 10+ years...does it workout? Seems to be more acceptable for older guys with younger girls

Asking for a friend

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Had a fab who was ten years older than me she was hot but I ended getting divorced for other reasons I asked her would she be interested in more but she said it was to late in life for her to start again she had to much to lose we are still in touch an I’d still go there lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Richard and Judy seem to be quite happy together.

I agree people do accept older men with younger women more than the other way round but there's still a lot of judgement towards both.

over a year ago

most of the women ten yrs older than me are either dead or close to it, lol

over a year ago

prefer younger,Amy was 20 when i met her,

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How long you guys been together?

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

There's 9 years between us, with me being the older woman.

over a year ago

In this day and age does anyone actually step out and say that's not acceptable? Really???? Just live your life and enjoy, innit....

I've been on both sides of the equation and never gave it a thought what other ppl would think. If they didn't like it then they don't like part of me and that's their problem to deal with privately...

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Prefer my age or older for both men and women and especially couples.

Oldest age difference for me was 35 years (when I was much younger) but at the moment it floats around 10-15 years.

over a year ago

My ex wife was older and didnt work for me

By *ee04Man
over a year ago

Thurrock

In my twenties the woman I lived with was 10 years older than me, she was a conniving greedy cunt who ripped me off for thousands.

My own stupid trusting nature I suppose.

I don’t put it down to her age just that she was a selfish cunt who thought she was better than anyone else.

Strange thing you don’t see it when your in it only after when it’s over.

Ah well onwards and upwards

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"In this day and age does anyone actually step out and say that's not acceptable? Really???? Just live your life and enjoy, innit....

I've been on both sides of the equation and never gave it a thought what other ppl would think. If they didn't like it then they don't like part of me and that's their problem to deal with privately..."

Nope have been light-heartedly teased by my friends. The initial shock of it dies down after a short period of time. After all love is love end of story

over a year ago

i get on really well with Amys family, they are happy with our relationship,

By *lues eyesMan
over a year ago

tiverton

Who cares if it’s working out I’ve had much younger partners and it’s exciting for both of us.

By *unlovinCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

People / couples of the same or similar age argue and fall out so why do people go on about age gap, if your happy and enjoying life, live it .

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

My ex wife was 10 years older than me. Her age didn't really cause any of our issues. Where it may have been an problem was more an expression of how she saw herself than her actual physical age.

By *athan 123Man
over a year ago

rochdale oldham border

"Anyone on here in a relationship with a older woman...like 10+ years...does it workout? Seems to be more acceptable for older guys with younger girls

Asking for a friend"

Does it matter mate each to their own I prefer the older nature know what they’re doing types personally

By *rjimMan
over a year ago

nr bristol

Richard and Judy.

You have to admire a bloke who is prepared to work on TV with his mother !

By *orning woodMan
over a year ago

lincolnshire

My partner is 6yrs older than me, she has gone through the menopause which has caused us some problems sexually, she always said you can do what you want to me. Now we are down to the missionary position, no oral as she can’t take it, she won’t suck my cock anymore. The biggest problem is she won’t talk to me about it

By *nblemishedhotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Stourport

My husband is 8 years my junior. Not quite the ten yrs but close enough.

over a year ago

when i was 17/18 i saw 32yr old quite regular, she was more experienced than me, use to play in the mornings and take her kids to the park in the afternoon my wife was 3 1/2 yrs older than me, sadly she died over 14 yrs ago,

over a year ago

My hubby is 13 yrs younger then me and we been married 12 yrs and its still incredible. He acts older then me so it works lol

Post new Message to Thread