Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Noughts and Crosses

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So the BBC adaptation of Malorie Blackman's amazing YA novel is starting on BBC1 at nine tomorrow evening.

Who'll be watching? It was one of my favourite novels when I was growing up and I feel that it shaped some of the values I have now. Definitely a lesson that grows more crucial as time goes on.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nto My ArmsMan
over a year ago

Herts/London

Yep. Looking forward to it. I read them to my eldest (mixed race) girl a few years back and we're excited to share the viewing the adaptation together.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Yep yep yep! One of my favourite childhood books and author's. I'm very much looking forward to it, thanks for reminding me OP!

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

x ! o ! o

---------

x ! x ! o

---------

o ! o ! x

Yay! I won

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What’s a novel

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So the BBC adaptation of Malorie Blackman's amazing YA novel is starting on BBC1 at nine tomorrow evening.

Who'll be watching? It was one of my favourite novels when I was growing up and I feel that it shaped some of the values I have now. Definitely a lesson that grows more crucial as time goes on."

I've not heard of it, but I'm going to give it a watch. Thanks

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Yep. Looking forward to it. I read them to my eldest (mixed race) girl a few years back and we're excited to share the viewing the adaptation together. "

I haven't read them in years. But it's pay day tomorrow and my Kindle always needs a few more additions on pay day

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I wasn’t familiar with the book but having read the outline for the show, I’ll definitely give it a go purely for it’s interesting premise and originality if nothing else

By *ee04Man
over a year ago

Thurrock

"What’s a novel "

They are old things, what people used to entertain themselves with before telly and computers. The first contraception

Post new Message to Thread