Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The unnecessary late late nocturnal thread©™ Extra time Smileyface

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What you up to? Semi-naked at work? Pervin'? Making a comeback? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls, talk about anything you want. Smileyface

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm present and correct.

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

Hey anybody out there?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm present and correct. "

You're PC.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm present and correct.

You're PC."

Absolutely.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey anybody out there?"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Bill. Lorna is here, Suzy is here. And I'm here. How's it going?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey anybody out there?"

Hello you.

It's been a while, how are you?

X

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"What you up to? Semi-naked at work? Pervin'? Making a comeback? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls, talk about anything you want. Smileyface"
o this is totally neccessary..wildbill has just shown up, ive been informed of a wedding and a baby and with a mutual love of long ...bridges and blaming claydon i think we still have alot to explore..onward till morning peeps

Reply privately

By *ittlemiss1985Woman
over a year ago

Lansing

I'm here

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Hey anybody out there?"
im here hello beaiutiful man, how are you? long time no see xxxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What you up to? Semi-naked at work? Pervin'? Making a comeback? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls, talk about anything you want. Smileyfaceo this is totally neccessary..wildbill has just shown up, ive been informed of a wedding and a baby and with a mutual love of long ...bridges and blaming claydon i think we still have alot to explore..onward till morning peeps"

Yes, Suzy!

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

"Hey anybody out there?

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Bill. Lorna is here, Suzy is here. And I'm here. How's it going?"

working long hours but its all good

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What you up to? Semi-naked at work? Pervin'? Making a comeback? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls, talk about anything you want. Smileyfaceo this is totally neccessary..wildbill has just shown up, ive been informed of a wedding and a baby and with a mutual love of long ...bridges and blaming claydon i think we still have alot to explore..onward till morning peeps"

Buxom red are getting married.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey anybody out there?

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Bill. Lorna is here, Suzy is here. And I'm here. How's it going?"

Littlemiss is here.

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

"Hey anybody out there?

Hello you.

It's been a while, how are you?

X"

im fine just been busy and you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey anybody out there?

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Bill. Lorna is here, Suzy is here. And I'm here. How's it going?

Littlemiss is here."

Ash is here in spirt.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm here"

Hello!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey anybody out there?

Littlemiss is here.

Ash is here in spirt. "

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"What you up to? Semi-naked at work? Pervin'? Making a comeback? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls, talk about anything you want. Smileyfaceo this is totally neccessary..wildbill has just shown up, ive been informed of a wedding and a baby and with a mutual love of long ...bridges and blaming claydon i think we still have alot to explore..onward till morning peeps

Buxom red are getting married. "

im in touch with them..how new is that news??? i love them so much xx

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

"Hey anybody out there?im here hello beaiutiful man, how are you? long time no see xxxxxx"
its been too long suze , how have you been?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What you up to? Semi-naked at work? Pervin'? Making a comeback? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls, talk about anything you want. Smileyfaceo this is totally neccessary..wildbill has just shown up, ive been informed of a wedding and a baby and with a mutual love of long ...bridges and blaming claydon i think we still have alot to explore..onward till morning peeps

Buxom red are getting married. "

I didn't know they weren't married.

Reply privately

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

Well trousers are drying out nicely, fresh coffee made & plenty of perving being accomplished - feels like a productive night

Reply privately

over a year ago

Buxom red are getting married. im in touch with them..how new is that news??? i love them so much xx"

Gotta love people from Shrewsbury.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well trousers are drying out nicely, fresh coffee made & plenty of perving being accomplished - feels like a productive night "

Nice work, Times.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Buxom red are getting married. im in touch with them..how new is that news??? i love them so much xx"

She put on the leap day thread that she had just proposed to him.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I didn't know they weren't married. "

I didn't until the other day. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey anybody out there?

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Bill. Lorna is here, Suzy is here. And I'm here. How's it going? working long hours but its all good"

Good man.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Hey anybody out there?im here hello beaiutiful man, how are you? long time no see xxxxxx its been too long suze , how have you been? "
not well sweet i havent been able to use my body but including my hands for over a year, typing was impossible..i got diagnosed and now trying this and that to regain my health x so good to see you..big big hugs xx

Reply privately

By *evjkxMan
over a year ago

Canvey Island

morning all

Reply privately

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

"Well trousers are drying out nicely, fresh coffee made & plenty of perving being accomplished - feels like a productive night

Nice work, Times."

To think I actually get paid for this madness Mwhahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Buxom red are getting married. im in touch with them..how new is that news??? i love them so much xx

She put on the leap day thread that she had just proposed to him. "

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/986656#last

It's near the bottom. X

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Buxom red are getting married. im in touch with them..how new is that news??? i love them so much xx

She put on the leap day thread that she had just proposed to him. "

wow,,ive just got to get better so i can get to see them xx

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

"Hey anybody out there?im here hello beaiutiful man, how are you? long time no see xxxxxx"
i was some suprised when i looked on here and there you were

Reply privately

over a year ago

"morning all "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, kev. Welcome to this what I call nocturnal nonsense. Smileyface

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Well trousers are drying out nicely, fresh coffee made & plenty of perving being accomplished - feels like a productive night "
good boy hahaha

Reply privately

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

I didn't until the other day. X"

Have you appeared on any more late night radio call in’s?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well trousers are drying out nicely, fresh coffee made & plenty of perving being accomplished - feels like a productive night

Nice work, Times.

To think I actually get paid for this madness Mwhahaha "

Sounds like a good gig

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Gotta love people from Shrewsbury."

of course xx

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

"Hey anybody out there?im here hello beaiutiful man, how are you? long time no see xxxxxx its been too long suze , how have you been? not well sweet i havent been able to use my body but including my hands for over a year, typing was impossible..i got diagnosed and now trying this and that to regain my health x so good to see you..big big hugs xx"
oh no! We've got some catching up to do xxxooo

Reply privately

over a year ago

I didn't until the other day. X

Have you appeared on any more late night radio call in’s? "

Not yet

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey anybody out there?im here hello beaiutiful man, how are you? long time no see xxxxxx i was somewhat very, very pleasantly suprised when i looked on here and there you were"

FIFY

You can sort of thank me for Suzy's presence.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"morning all "
morning sweet, how are you? x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gotta love people from Shrewsbury.of course xx"

x

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

"Hey anybody out there?im here hello beaiutiful man, how are you? long time no see xxxxxx i was somewhat very, very pleasantly suprised when i looked on here and there you were

FIFY

You can sort of thank me for Suzy's presence."

thank you jim , sort of

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Hey anybody out there?im here hello beaiutiful man, how are you? long time no see xxxxxx its been too long suze , how have you been? not well sweet i havent been able to use my body but including my hands for over a year, typing was impossible..i got diagnosed and now trying this and that to regain my health x so good to see you..big big hugs xx oh no! We've got some catching up to do xxxooo"
ill haveto subscribe again..otherwise all my messages get deleted and i lose touch..xx

Reply privately

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

Nice work, Times.

Sounds like a good gig "

Would be better if I could do it from home.... 265 hrs worked over the last 4 weeks. I’m a tired bear -

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Hey anybody out there?im here hello beaiutiful man, how are you? long time no see xxxxxx i was somewhat very, very pleasantly suprised when i looked on here and there you were

FIFY

You can sort of thank me for Suzy's presence."

you can, im trying to track down ace making sure hes ok, it seems im a rare one who has his number, but it has helped me face my fear of coming on here after so long and wondering whether my fingers would hold out...i get so emotional seeing everyone i truly love and care about..i dont like saying i am unwell x

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Nice work, Times.

Sounds like a good gig

Would be better if I could do it from home.... 265 hrs worked over the last 4 weeks. I’m a tired bear - "

cuddles xx

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

FIFY

You can sort of thank me for Suzy's presence. you can, im trying to track down ace making sure hes ok, it seems im a rare one who has his number, but it has helped me face my fear of coming on here after so long and wondering whether my fingers would hold out...i get so emotional seeing everyone i truly love and care about..i dont like saying i am unwell x"

well we all care about you (your still on my hot list)

Reply privately

over a year ago

On this day 1966 John Lennon said, we (the Beatles) are more popular than Jesus.

Reply privately

over a year ago

FIFY

You can sort of thank me for Suzy's presence. thank you jim , sort of"

Haha, you're welcome.

Reply privately

over a year ago

FIFY

You can sort of thank me for Suzy's presence. you can, im trying to track down ace making sure hes ok, it seems im a rare one who has his number, but it has helped me face my fear of coming on here after so long and wondering whether my fingers would hold out...i get so emotional seeing everyone i truly love and care about..i dont like saying i am unwell x"

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

"On this day 1966 John Lennon said, we (the Beatles) are more popular than Jesus."
even with all the backlash he was right

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

FIFY

You can sort of thank me for Suzy's presence. you can, im trying to track down ace making sure hes ok, it seems im a rare one who has his number, but it has helped me face my fear of coming on here after so long and wondering whether my fingers would hold out...i get so emotional seeing everyone i truly love and care about..i dont like saying i am unwell x well we all care about you (your still on my hot list)"

bless you, thank you..i was busy trying to at least be able to move xx ill join up tomorrow as soon as i can get credit on my phone x you can still get through my filters xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On this day 1966 John Lennon said, we (the Beatles) are more popular than Jesus. even with all the backlash he was right"

*Nods*

Reply privately

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

Nice work, Times.

Sounds like a good gig

Would be better if I could do it from home.... 265 hrs worked over the last 4 weeks. I’m a tired bear - cuddles xx"

Yay! Loves me some late night snuggles xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice work, Times.

Sounds like a good gig

Would be better if I could do it from home.... 265 hrs worked over the last 4 weeks. I’m a tired bear - cuddles xx

"

Dont we all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On this day 1966 John Lennon said, we (the Beatles) are more popular than Jesus. even with all the backlash he was right

*Nods*"

When I say this day, I of course mean the 4th.

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

FIFY

You can sort of thank me for Suzy's presence. you can, im trying to track down ace making sure hes ok, it seems im a rare one who has his number, but it has helped me face my fear of coming on here after so long and wondering whether my fingers would hold out...i get so emotional seeing everyone i truly love and care about..i dont like saying i am unwell x well we all care about you (your still on my hot list) bless you, thank you..i was busy trying to at least be able to move xx ill join up tomorrow as soon as i can get credit on my phone x you can still get through my filters xx"

sometime back there was a thread about missing people your name was mentioned (i sent you a note didn't hear back) now i know

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On this day 1966 John Lennon said, we (the Beatles) are more popular than Jesus. even with all the backlash he was right

*Nods*

When I say this day, I of course mean the 4th."

Just a few days before he was killed he said he was a bit worried about the backlash but thought it would be alright!

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

March 6 1836 the Alamo fell

Reply privately

By *ittlemiss1985Woman
over a year ago

Lansing

*Nods*

When I say this day, I of course mean the 4th."

Good clarification. It's still the 3rd here in the US.

Reply privately

By *ire_thornMan
over a year ago

no comment

Working late keeping factories supplied tonight.. Stop by and say hi

Reply privately

over a year ago

*Nods*

When I say this day, I of course mean the 4th.

Good clarification. It's still the 3rd here in the US."

We're in the future in Britain.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Working late keeping factories supplied tonight.. Stop by and say hi"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Fire. Keep up the good work.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Nice work, Times.

Sounds like a good gig

Would be better if I could do it from home.... 265 hrs worked over the last 4 weeks. I’m a tired bear - cuddles xx

"

its all i can manage, my lovely but you are welcome to the love xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

FIFY

You can sort of thank me for Suzy's presence. you can, im trying to track down ace making sure hes ok, it seems im a rare one who has his number, but it has helped me face my fear of coming on here after so long and wondering whether my fingers would hold out...i get so emotional seeing everyone i truly love and care about..i dont like saying i am unwell x well we all care about you (your still on my hot list) bless you, thank you..i was busy trying to at least be able to move xx ill join up tomorrow as soon as i can get credit on my phone x you can still get through my filters xx sometime back there was a thread about missing people your name was mentioned (i sent you a note didn't hear back) now i know"

thats why, all messages were deleted out of my inbox xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Working late keeping factories supplied tonight.. Stop by and say hi"
hi fire thorn xxyou are doing well xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Nice work, Times.

Sounds like a good gig

Dont we all. "

snuggles for you too xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's Evan Dando's birthday today. Happy birthday, Evan!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zvMFm5nKeUc

Lemonheads - Mrs Robinson - YouTube

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"It's Evan Dando's birthday today. Happy birthday, Evan!

"

blame claydon

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"March 6 1836 the Alamo fell"
wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

blame claydon "

I don't think Claydon is Evan's dad.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

blame claydon

I don't think Claydon is Evan's dad."

hes responsible for all the 'happy birthdays' from now on...lolol

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

blame claydon

I don't think Claydon is Evan's dad."

Mrs . Robinson tried to seduce him

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's Chris Rea's birthday today. Happy birthday, Chris!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ0IYHHzIN8

Chris Rea "Fool (If You Think It's Over)" Live - YouTube

Reply privately

over a year ago

blame claydon

I don't think Claydon is Evan's dad.hes responsible for all the 'happy birthdays' from now on...lolol"

Reply privately

over a year ago

In work. Horny as fuck. Female friend messaging me wishing she had invited me over for a 3 way with her friend on Sunday night. Bit late now

Reply privately

over a year ago

blame claydon

I don't think Claydon is Evan's dad.Mrs . Robinson tried to seduce him"

She's a right one.

Reply privately

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

Nice work, Times.

Sounds like a good gig

its all i can manage, my lovely but you are welcome to the love xx"

Amazing - snuggles it is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"In work. Horny as fuck. Female friend messaging me wishing she had invited me over for a 3 way with her friend on Sunday night. Bit late now "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Coulson. You horny worker.

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

Well got to go, up in a few hours see ya'll later

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"In work. Horny as fuck. Female friend messaging me wishing she had invited me over for a 3 way with her friend on Sunday night. Bit late now "
oh dear

Reply privately

over a year ago

The entire world's population could fit inside Los Angeles!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well got to go, up in a few hours see ya'll later"

Night Bill. Xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

blame claydon

I don't think Claydon is Evan's dad.Mrs . Robinson tried to seduce him

She's a right one."

i wonder if you took on the name you could gain her skills?..lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ta ta for now.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

good night lovely, sweet dreams, lovely to see you xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

blame claydon

She's a right one.i wonder if you took on the name you could gain her skills?..lol"

Erm, I've got skills.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Nice work, Times.

Sounds like a good gig

its all i can manage, my lovely but you are welcome to the love xx

Amazing - snuggles it is. "

big long smush xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"The entire world's population could fit inside Los Angeles! "
been there, dont want to live there xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

blame claydon

She's a right one.i wonder if you took on the name you could gain her skills?..lol

Erm, I've got skills."

that, is not in question my lovely, you come from shrewsbury..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"In work. Horny as fuck. Female friend messaging me wishing she had invited me over for a 3 way with her friend on Sunday night. Bit late now oh dear "

Oh dear indeed. Cant even hide away and do something about it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The entire world's population could fit inside Los Angeles! been there, dont want to live there xx"

Did you enjoy visiting?

Reply privately

over a year ago

blame claydon

She's a right one.i wonder if you took on the name you could gain her skills?..lol

Erm, I've got skills.that, is not in question my lovely, you come from shrewsbury.. "

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"In work. Horny as fuck. Female friend messaging me wishing she had invited me over for a 3 way with her friend on Sunday night. Bit late now oh dear

Oh dear indeed. Cant even hide away and do something about it. "

delayed gratification..if you were a sub youd have a cage on, so, count your blessings..lolol..i hope that helped

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"The entire world's population could fit inside Los Angeles! been there, dont want to live there xx

Did you enjoy visiting?"

flew into LA, hadto drive this guys car as we went to pick up hire vehicule..that was nervewracking..then we drove upto mt, shasta where i was part of a conference for two days and where i met my now ex husband..it was the start of a 9 year adventure, but LA is not my scene xx

Reply privately

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

"The entire world's population could fit inside Los Angeles! "

Where is that fact from? I’m not entirely convinced

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The entire world's population could fit inside Los Angeles! been there, dont want to live there xx

Did you enjoy visiting? flew into LA, hadto drive this guys car as we went to pick up hire vehicule..that was nervewracking..then we drove upto mt, shasta where i was part of a conference for two days and where i met my now ex husband..it was the start of a 9 year adventure, but LA is not my scene xx"

It has never appealed to me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did you enjoy visiting? flew into LA, hadto drive this guys car as we went to pick up hire vehicule..that was nervewracking..then we drove upto mt, shasta where i was part of a conference for two days and where i met my now ex husband..it was the start of a 9 year adventure, but LA is not my scene xx"

LA doesn't appeal to me. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The entire world's population could fit inside Los Angeles!

Where is that fact from? I’m not entirely convinced "

Google told me so that makes it a fact!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did you enjoy visiting? flew into LA, hadto drive this guys car as we went to pick up hire vehicule..that was nervewracking..then we drove upto mt, shasta where i was part of a conference for two days and where i met my now ex husband..it was the start of a 9 year adventure, but LA is not my scene xx

LA doesn't appeal to me. x"

Snap

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Did you enjoy visiting? flew into LA, hadto drive this guys car as we went to pick up hire vehicule..that was nervewracking..then we drove upto mt, shasta where i was part of a conference for two days and where i met my now ex husband..it was the start of a 9 year adventure, but LA is not my scene xx

LA doesn't appeal to me. x"

the only city i have loved living in was sydney in australia..so much space and beautiful ..but i lived up on northern beaches, not in centre x

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's Patsy Kensit's birthday today. Happy birthday, Patsy!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J-PYqUHfTMA

Eighth Wonder - I'm Not Scared (Video) - YouTube

Reply privately

over a year ago

LA doesn't appeal to me. x the only city i have loved living in was sydney in australia..so much space and beautiful ..but i lived up on northern beaches, not in centre x"

That sounds lovely. Iv got a few friends in or near Sydney.

Reply privately

over a year ago

LA doesn't appeal to me. x the only city i have loved living in was sydney in australia..so much space and beautiful ..but i lived up on northern beaches, not in centre x"

You've been around, Suzy. x

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Snap "

terible problem with homelessness there now apparently 150,000 tents or something..i went there a while back and it was a problem then but not that large..

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

LA doesn't appeal to me. x the only city i have loved living in was sydney in australia..so much space and beautiful ..but i lived up on northern beaches, not in centre x

You've been around, Suzy. x"

i have packed into my life a lot, i was there for 2 1/2 years. i lived in a tipi for ten months in northern cali, which is where i got married.. ive lived in ireland, wales and all over uk, and travelled to quite a few countries to visit..im very lucky x

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

LA doesn't appeal to me. x the only city i have loved living in was sydney in australia..so much space and beautiful ..but i lived up on northern beaches, not in centre x

That sounds lovely. Iv got a few friends in or near Sydney. "

it is gorgeous have you been? x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Snap terible problem with homelessness there now apparently 150,000 tents or something..i went there a while back and it was a problem then but not that large.."

I watched a documentary about it recently and I was shocked at homeless stats and that thousands in Californa don't have access to clean running water.

Reply privately

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

Google told me so that makes it a fact! "

Yep yep, in that case I’ll go with google

I flew into LAX in 2010 and immediately headed north up highway 1... best decision ever, although the extra nights in Big Sur were incredibly expensive but worthwhile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That sounds lovely. Iv got a few friends in or near Sydney. it is gorgeous have you been? x"

No Iv never left Europe.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I flew into LAX in 2010 and immediately headed north up highway 1... best decision ever, although the extra nights in Big Sur were incredibly expensive but worthwhile."

Google never lies.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Snap terible problem with homelessness there now apparently 150,000 tents or something..i went there a while back and it was a problem then but not that large..

I watched a documentary about it recently and I was shocked at homeless stats and that thousands in Californa don't have access to clean running water. "

i have been to about 14 states in america..normal americans live in timber framed houses with peeling paint and a chainlink fence with a rusty car and a dog barking in the yard..far away from what we get pushed as the norm of flush gated communities and florida villas...i have lived in that forest with people with no homes...no antiseptic for cut feet, no antenatal care for 16 year old girls and veterans who obviously have PTSD episodes..it was very stressful and a total culture shock x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I flew into LAX in 2010 and immediately headed north up highway 1... best decision ever, although the extra nights in Big Sur were incredibly expensive but worthwhile."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A1fGNCvZL_w

The Thrills - Big Sur - YouTube

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

where did you head to? xx

Reply privately

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

That sounds lovely. Iv got a few friends in or near Sydney. it is gorgeous have you been? x"

To rudely interrupt - I hated Australia, but this was coming off the back of a month in New Zealand which was pure bliss.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

That sounds lovely. Iv got a few friends in or near Sydney. it is gorgeous have you been? x

No Iv never left Europe. "

ive always wanted to go to italy and corfu/crete..havent got there yet..been to france germany spain holland belguim, where has been your favourite? x

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

That sounds lovely. Iv got a few friends in or near Sydney. it is gorgeous have you been? x

To rudely interrupt - I hated Australia, but this was coming off the back of a month in New Zealand which was pure bliss."

yay, i get you, loved it there, i only got to see north island but the people and places were fantastic

Reply privately

over a year ago

Snap terible problem with homelessness there now apparently 150,000 tents or something..i went there a while back and it was a problem then but not that large..

I watched a documentary about it recently and I was shocked at homeless stats and that thousands in Californa don't have access to clean running water. i have been to about 14 states in america..normal americans live in timber framed houses with peeling paint and a chainlink fence with a rusty car and a dog barking in the yard..far away from what we get pushed as the norm of flush gated communities and florida villas...i have lived in that forest with people with no homes...no antiseptic for cut feet, no antenatal care for 16 year old girls and veterans who obviously have PTSD episodes..it was very stressful and a total culture shock x"

I really don't understand Americana.

It's the richest economy in the world.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No Iv never left Europe. ive always wanted to go to italy and corfu/crete..havent got there yet..been to france germany spain holland belguim, where has been your favourite? x"

We booked our holiday to Spain this week but the travel insurance

When I asked why it had gone up so much, I was told because of coronavirus!

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

I watched a documentary about it recently and I was shocked at homeless stats and that thousands in Californa don't have access to clean running water. i have been to about 14 states in america..normal americans live in timber framed houses with peeling paint and a chainlink fence with a rusty car and a dog barking in the yard..far away from what we get pushed as the norm of flush gated communities and florida villas...i have lived in that forest with people with no homes...no antiseptic for cut feet, no antenatal care for 16 year old girls and veterans who obviously have PTSD episodes..it was very stressful and a total culture shock x

I really don't understand Americana.

It's the richest economy in the world. "

no, but i have a penchant for american men the people and the system are completely different..its really weird

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

No Iv never left Europe. ive always wanted to go to italy and corfu/crete..havent got there yet..been to france germany spain holland belguim, where has been your favourite? x

When I asked why it had gone up so much, I was told because of coronavirus! "

any bleep excuse

Reply privately

over a year ago

No Iv never left Europe. ive always wanted to go to italy and corfu/crete..havent got there yet..been to france germany spain holland belguim, where has been your favourite? x

When I asked why it had gone up so much, I was told because of coronavirus! any bleep excuse "

It was 3 times the price.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can swear if want to, Suzy.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

When I asked why it had gone up so much, I was told because of coronavirus! any bleep excuse

It was 3 times the price.

"

geez i bet it will be all over by the time you go and i bet they wont reduce it

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"You can swear if want to, Suzy."
not really, thanks though xx

sub training sticks occasionally

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You can swear if want to, Suzy. not really, thanks though xx

sub training sticks occasionally"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You can swear if want to, Suzy."

Babs won't like it.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"You can swear if want to, Suzy. not really, thanks though xx

sub training sticks occasionally

"

i am such a good girl

Reply privately

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

I flew into LAX in 2010 and immediately headed north up highway 1... best decision ever, although the extra nights in Big Sur were incredibly expensive but worthwhile.where did you head to? xx"

Spent a lot of time in Big Sur, Monterrey, a few days in SF before heading up to Yosemite for a week then through Death Valley into Vegas

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You can swear if want to, Suzy.

Babs won't like it. "

Bollocks to Babs!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Babs won't like it.

Bollocks to Babs!"

She will have you for that!

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

I flew into LAX in 2010 and immediately headed north up highway 1... best decision ever, although the extra nights in Big Sur were incredibly expensive but worthwhile.where did you head to? xx

Spent a lot of time in Big Sur, Monterrey, a few days in SF before heading up to Yosemite for a week then through Death Valley into Vegas "

oh my, i nearly got deported from san fran..never have i got out of an airport so fast in my life...lolol been through death valley and vegas a couple of times..what did you think of the place? x

Reply privately

over a year ago

PP should be around soon.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"PP should be around soon. "
havent spoken to him in ages

Reply privately

By *nunknown1Man
over a year ago

Cambs

Morning all

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Morning all "
good morning xx happy hump day

Reply privately

over a year ago

"PP should be around soon. havent spoken to him in ages"

He's so lovely. He always cheers me up

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"PP should be around soon. havent spoken to him in ages

He's so lovely. He always cheers me up "

i hope he is well x

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's so lovely. He always cheers me up i hope he is well x"

He seems to be.

Reply privately

By *nunknown1Man
over a year ago

Cambs

"Morning all good morning xx happy hump day "

Morning. I only heard that phrase for the first time a few weeks ago... strange how I never heard it before. It’s good as I am going on holiday today

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

He's so lovely. He always cheers me up i hope he is well x

He seems to be. "

im glad x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning all good morning xx happy hump day

Morning. I only heard that phrase for the first time a few weeks ago... strange how I never heard it before. It’s good as I am going on holiday today "

Ohhh where are you going?

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Morning all good morning xx happy hump day

Morning. I only heard that phrase for the first time a few weeks ago... strange how I never heard it before. It’s good as I am going on holiday today "

we didnt have it when we were younger..lolol..hooray for holidays, where are you off to? x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Babs won't like it.

Bollocks to Babs!

She will have you for that! "

I'd like to see her try.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning all "

Hello!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Babs won't like it.

Bollocks to Babs!

I'd like to see her try."

I'm soooo telling!

Reply privately

By *nunknown1Man
over a year ago

Cambs

Thailand! Corona virus is optional apparently ...

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Thailand! Corona virus is optional apparently ... "
well ihope youve opted out, but quite frankly i think there is alot of hype about it..so have a wonderful time xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thailand! Corona virus is optional apparently ... "

Ohh I didn't know there was much of an issue there, but then I can't keep up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Babs won't like it.

Bollocks to Babs!

I'd like to see her try.

I'm soooo telling! "

As Patsy Kensit sang, I don't care.

Reply privately

By *nunknown1Man
over a year ago

Cambs

Just scare mongering, there is the chap from Essex constantly posting threads about it. Pretty mundane all the conspiracy talk and panic.

I shall have a lovely time thank you. Just have another 2hrs of work to get through!

Reply privately

By *nunknown1Man
over a year ago

Cambs

"Morning all

Hello!"

Morning. You have quite the night owl reputation

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/03/20 04:45:45]

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Just scare mongering, there is the chap from Essex constantly posting threads about it. Pretty mundane all the conspiracy talk and panic.

I shall have a lovely time thank you. Just have another 2hrs of work to get through! "

yes see how many sheep will bleat with the others...not long at all to go xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning all

Hello!

Morning. You have quite the night owl reputation "

I cannot deny that.

Reply privately

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

I flew into LAX in 2010 and immediately headed north up highway 1... best decision ever, although the extra nights in Big Sur were incredibly expensive but worthwhile.where did you head to? xx

Spent a lot of time in Big Sur, Monterrey, a few days in SF before heading up to Yosemite for a week then through Death Valley into Vegas oh my, i nearly got deported from san fran..never have i got out of an airport so fast in my life...lolol been through death valley and vegas a couple of times..what did you think of the place? x"

Loved it!! Thought I would hate the brashness and tack - but it just sucks you in, drop your inhibitions and party..

Reply privately

By *nunknown1Man
over a year ago

Cambs

Spent a lot of time in Big Sur, Monterrey, a few days in SF before heading up to Yosemite for a week then through Death Valley into Vegas oh my, i nearly got deported from san fran..never have i got out of an airport so fast in my life...lolol been through death valley and vegas a couple of times..what did you think of the place? x

Loved it!! Thought I would hate the brashness and tack - but it just sucks you in, drop your inhibitions and party.. "

Vegas is complete sensory overload. I guess it depends who you go with. I was in a relationship at the time, it was average. I know some guys who go nearly every year and love it... horses for courses I suppose

Reply privately

over a year ago

PP is online!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"PP is online!"

Yayyyyyy.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Spent a lot of time in Big Sur, Monterrey, a few days in SF before heading up to Yosemite for a week then through Death Valley into Vegas oh my, i nearly got deported from san fran..never have i got out of an airport so fast in my life...lolol been through death valley and vegas a couple of times..what did you think of the place? x

Loved it!! Thought I would hate the brashness and tack - but it just sucks you in, drop your inhibitions and party.. "

it does!! it sucked me in completely..i went to a conservatory in one of the casinos and thought i saw a squirrel who had made its home there..i got closer and it was mechanical..everyone laughed at me.. and then i realised i was in middle of a desert...no chance of anything getting there by itself..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"PP is online!

Yayyyyyy. "

We're so happy he'll be doing his morning thing soon.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Loved it!! Thought I would hate the brashness and tack - but it just sucks you in, drop your inhibitions and party..

Vegas is complete sensory overload. I guess it depends who you go with. I was in a relationship at the time, it was average. I know some guys who go nearly every year and love it... horses for courses I suppose "

i love poker, my husbands family were in vegas, so all you can eat buffets and fun was had

Reply privately

over a year ago

"PP is online!

Yayyyyyy.

We're so happy he'll be doing his morning thing soon."

He's started it Jim.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"PP is online!

Yayyyyyy.

He's started it Jim. "

Yeah!

Reply privately

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

Loved it!! Thought I would hate the brashness and tack - but it just sucks you in, drop your inhibitions and party.. it does!! it sucked me in completely..i went to a conservatory in one of the casinos and thought i saw a squirrel who had made its home there..i got closer and it was mechanical..everyone laughed at me.. and then i realised i was in middle of a desert...no chance of anything getting there by itself.. "

I went to an Arctic Monkeys gig on top of the cosmopolitan resort, cost $15 a ticket for a little English band - there couldn’t have been more than 200 people there and we got smashed with the band afterwards... took me 2 days to get over that night!

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Loved it!! Thought I would hate the brashness and tack - but it just sucks you in, drop your inhibitions and party.. it does!! it sucked me in completely..i went to a conservatory in one of the casinos and thought i saw a squirrel who had made its home there..i got closer and it was mechanical..everyone laughed at me.. and then i realised i was in middle of a desert...no chance of anything getting there by itself..

I went to an Arctic Monkeys gig on top of the cosmopolitan resort, cost $15 a ticket for a little English band - there couldn’t have been more than 200 people there and we got smashed with the band afterwards... took me 2 days to get over that night! "

sounds awesome xxxxsuch good memories x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think there will be room on this thread for Babs to catch up with me.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"I don't think there will be room on this thread for Babs to catch up with me. "

see you all soon..love you all xx

Reply privately

By *rivateparts!Man
over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

"PP is online!

Yayyyyyy.

He's started it Jim. "

Tittle tattle x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't think there will be room on this thread for Babs to catch up with me.

see you all soon..love you all xx"

It's been brilliant to enjoy your nocturnal company again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"PP is online!

Yayyyyyy.

He's started it Jim.

Tittle tattle x "

I'd already posted on the morning thread. You know how eager I am.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"PP is online!

Yayyyyyy.

He's started it Jim.

Tittle tattle x "

Yep

Reply privately

By *rivateparts!Man
over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

"PP is online!

Yayyyyyy.

He's started it Jim.

Tittle tattle x

I'd already posted on the morning thread. You know how eager I am."

I think you've bugged my phone

Reply privately

over a year ago

"PP is online!

Yayyyyyy.

He's started it Jim.

Tittle tattle x

I think you've bugged my phone "

He has!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"PP is online!

Yayyyyyy.

He's started it Jim.

Tittle tattle x

I think you've bugged my phone "

Love you.

Reply privately