Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Looking for a relationship

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi, I'm Looking for a relationship with another swinger, I'm even willing to move for the right woman. I've got a job that I've been in for over 30 years, so I'm also looking for something new. Does anyone know what I should be saying to women or if there's any women out there that would be interested, let me know please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Try some better clearer photos and make your profile cheerier, sounds a bit down and people want to be excited

over a year ago

Also if you really want to move just go for it. Dont stop yourself from doing it on the pretence that it must be for the sake of a relationship. Good luck

over a year ago

Laying the responsibility for someone quitting their job, moving and making them happy would make someone you would be dating for a year in the vanilla world run a mile OP, let alone on a site and lifestyle like this.

over a year ago

Maybe leave out the female pic in your profile if your a single guy looking for a relationship

By * WillisMan
over a year ago

london

"Hi, I'm Looking for a relationship with another swinger, I'm even willing to move for the right woman. I've got a job that I've been in for over 30 years, so I'm also looking for something new. Does anyone know what I should be saying to women or if there's any women out there that would be interested, let me know please"

Try going to local or not so local social gatherings

By *urvyandCurious999Woman
over a year ago

Hiding from twats

Your profile says you're bored and there's a photo of you hanging out of another woman. Not really enticing for anyone looking for a relationship.

over a year ago

Your verifications show one from a man but you only hide that one which makes it look like you are hiding something such as you may be bi and not straight so either show it or hide all because for some it’s an honesty thing.

Plus your pictures are not good and sell your good points in your blog.

Good luck

T

Post new Message to Thread