Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I fancy

Jump to newest

By *orthern Stars OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

A tattoo on my outer thigh. Nothing big and outrageous though. The thing putting me off is when I get old and wrinkly, will it look ridiculous?

What are your thoughts in general about women with tattoos? Like or dislike?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

"A tattoo on my outer thigh. Nothing big and outrageous though. The thing putting me off is when I get old and wrinkly, will it look ridiculous?

What are your thoughts in general about women with tattoos? Like or dislike?"

Mrs

By *rumguy1980Man
over a year ago

stechford

"A tattoo on my outer thigh. Nothing big and outrageous though. The thing putting me off is when I get old and wrinkly, will it look ridiculous?

Mrs"

Love tats any idea what the mrs wants yet?

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

I (her) have both my thighs inked. One is rather large and the other large ish... take a peek at our pics and you can see them both.

I don't care about my skin going wrinkled as I age, my ink is part of me and will forever give me happiness and memories.

Only have ink if you are totally sure it's for you. X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My wife has a big tattoo on her lower back and little one on her ankle would love her to get more.. think subtle ones on ladies can be very sexy...

over a year ago

I have found an enormous one that i want putting down my side... Need to find a good tattoo artist now!

over a year ago

I’m not keen on tattoos full stop especially on women!

Have to be careful where ya put them where weight is gained or lost quickly!

over a year ago

"I (her) have both my thighs inked. One is rather large and the other large ish... take a peek at our pics and you can see them both.

I don't care about my skin going wrinkled as I age, my ink is part of me and will forever give me happiness and memories.

Only have ink if you are totally sure it's for you. X"

love the pics and the ink not bad either lol..xx

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Skin wrinkles whether it's inked or not.

Knock yourself out and enjoy some body art. Who cares what it looks like when your old. It won't look any worse whether bare or tattooed.

A

By *rsPricklePantsWoman
over a year ago

Room 237 at The Overlook Hotel, Suffolk

I am a woman with tattoos also planning another, my view is if it's something meaningful for the person then what does it matter what it looks like to others, mine all have more meaning than anyone can see in them and all in places easy to cover if I wish to, they are for me not everyone else.

over a year ago

"I (her) have both my thighs inked. One is rather large and the other large ish... take a peek at our pics and you can see them both.

Only have ink if you are totally sure it's for you. X"

Yours look beautiful.

over a year ago

I’ve never been a big lover of tattoos so I’d never get one. But if you want one bloody get one op!

over a year ago

"My wife has a big tattoo on her lower back and little one on her ankle would love her to get more.. think subtle ones on ladies can be very sexy... "

I imagine they look really great.

By * Lexi xWoman
over a year ago

stockport

I like them..... I have a couple

over a year ago

"I have found an enormous one that i want putting down my side... Need to find a good tattoo artist now! "

Yes, that would be the next step. I would try and find someone who would come highly recommended by a friend.

over a year ago

I really want one on my thigh/ hip too. I don’t care how it looks when I’m old and wrinkly lol

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I have a half sleeve I designed myself being drawn by my tattooist now I keep trying not to annoy him because I'm impatient

I love tattoos as they show another layer to a personalities

over a year ago

"I’m not keen on tattoos full stop especially on women!

Have to be careful where ya put them where weight is gained or lost quickly! "

Yes, that thought has crossed my mind.

over a year ago

"I have found an enormous one that i want putting down my side... Need to find a good tattoo artist now!

Yes, that would be the next step. I would try and find someone who would come highly recommended by a friend."

Mmmmm... I'm not that keen on the work that they've had done, or the really good ones are donkey years old lol

Found someone in Manchester that looked pretty good... Currently stalking him on insta!

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I'm having a small one done this year and I'm really not bothered what it will look like when I'm old and wrinkly. I'll just be happy to have lived a long life doing what makes me happy.

So you do you OP and don't worry about 'what if'. Just be happy now.

That's my opinion anyway.

Jo.Xx

over a year ago

"Skin wrinkles whether it's inked or not.

Knock yourself out and enjoy some body art. Who cares what it looks like when your old. It won't look any worse whether bare or tattooed.

A"

But a tattoo could 'seperate' ie if you had a snake for instance the head could look seperate to the body

over a year ago

"I really want one on my thigh/ hip too. I don’t care how it looks when I’m old and wrinkly lol "

You go for it

over a year ago

"I'm having a small one done this year and I'm really not bothered what it will look like when I'm old and wrinkly. I'll just be happy to have lived a long life doing what makes me happy.

So you do you OP and don't worry about 'what if'. Just be happy now.

That's my opinion anyway.

Jo.Xx

"

Thanks Jo

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

I don't like tattoos. So putting my own views aside...you need to know the answer to two questions. How will your body age? How will your body art age? Don't know? Well that's an honest answer.

The Daily Star (not my favourite paper) has done a nice body positive article (that's one form of bias we all benefit from) showcasing some oldies covered in ink.

Just search for this article.

"What will your tattoos look like when you're old?"These semi-naked pensioners reveal all"

Hope that helps

over a year ago

"I have found an enormous one that i want putting down my side... Need to find a good tattoo artist now!

Yes, that would be the next step. I would try and find someone who would come highly recommended by a friend.

Mmmmm... I'm not that keen on the work that they've had done, or the really good ones are donkey years old lol

Found someone in Manchester that looked pretty good... Currently stalking him on insta! "

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Indifferent. I like them but not something I need to be attracted either. If I'm attracted without I would be attracted with, and vice versa.

over a year ago

I like tattoos. I’m having a rather big one on Thursday. If you really want one and have done your research then go for it!

over a year ago

"Indifferent. I like them but not something I need to be attracted either. If I'm attracted without I would be attracted with, and vice versa. "

Yes I understand that.

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"I like tattoos. I’m having a rather big one on Thursday. If you really want one and have done your research then go for it! "

over a year ago

"I like tattoos. I’m having a rather big one on Thursday. If you really want one and have done your research then go for it! "

Bet you're excited

over a year ago

"I like tattoos. I’m having a rather big one on Thursday. If you really want one and have done your research then go for it!

Bet you're excited"

I am but crapping my pants a bit as I’m booked in for 8 hours!!!!!

over a year ago

Swansea

Only have ink if you are totally sure it's for you. X love the pics and the ink not bad either lol..xx"

Haha thank you both

over a year ago

Swansea

Only have ink if you are totally sure it's for you. X.

Yours look beautiful. "

Many thanks, and if you get one done I will be sure to repay the lovely compliment x

over a year ago

"I like tattoos. I’m having a rather big one on Thursday. If you really want one and have done your research then go for it!

Bet you're excited

I am but crapping my pants a bit as I’m booked in for 8 hours!!!!! "

Yikes sure you will be just fine

over a year ago

Only have ink if you are totally sure it's for you. X.

Yours look beautiful.

Many thanks, and if you get one done I will be sure to repay the lovely compliment x"

By *appytrailmanMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Dont let the future put you off, the thing I like about my tattoos is they all have a meaning as to why i have them so wont be upset if they change with age because i know the meaning behind them if you get me?

over a year ago

If I had the cash I'd have LOADS.

I'll likely be known as the old crazy lady anyway so who gives a fuck

P

over a year ago

I have a Few Disney tattoos and want more. I don't give a shit about when I'm old. I won't be showing my body off then anyway

over a year ago

Dont let the future put you off, the thing I like about my tattoos is they all have a meaning as to why i have them so wont be upset if they change with age because i know the meaning behind them if you get me?"

Yes I 100% get you. I would only get one that has meaning to me.

over a year ago

"I have a Few Disney tattoos and want more. I don't give a shit about when I'm old. I won't be showing my body off then anyway"

Ohhhh I will probably still be getting my body out. I will be the oldest swinger in town, getting a 'good seeing'to over my zimmer frame.

Post new Message to Thread