Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Centre Parcs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’ve just got back from a weekend there...

Is there a better place to go with a young family? I certainly cannot think of one. They cater for your every need.

It’s lots of little things. I was sat down with my youngest and his milk bottle was on the table, they asked if I wanted a top up. Lots of simple little things like that make a huge difference.

I blinking love the place!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustme34Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Which one did you visit . I'm going cumbria one in summer mo kids just love the outdoors and wilderness feel

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Which one did you visit . I'm going cumbria one in summer mo kids just love the outdoors and wilderness feel"

I don’t know anyone who would go without kids... you could book a cottage in the middle of nowhere for cheaper. Surely?

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Always thought Centre Parcs would be a great place for a swingers retreat. 20ish folk in a few secluded log canins with hot tubs could be fun.

By *uicy jonesMan
over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

"I’ve just got back from a weekend there...

Is there a better place to go with a young family? I certainly cannot think of one. They cater for your every need.

It’s lots of little things. I was sat down with my youngest and his milk bottle was on the table, they asked if I wanted a top up. Lots of simple little things like that make a huge difference.

I blinking love the place! "

Haven at Hafan yr mor Phwelli , used to be awesome , but not been for years

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

I found it a bit too leisure centre in a wood for me.

The manufactured trails and woodlands were a little soulless.

I can see the appeal for those with children and if I had them then I would certainly take them as there is one not far from me and they are very reasonable for a weekend away.

By *itonmyfacebookMan
over a year ago

Burton on Trent

Skeggy Butlins good for young uns. Inexpensive too.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have good memories of being a child at centre parcs i used to love it. Ive not been as a adult yet i suppose when i have kids ill go

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Not taken mine to a Centre Parc but i did look into the one near Windsor when we went (and stayed) at Legoland but i thought they were a bit too pricey at the time.

We have a similar sort of thing here in West Wales called Bluestone which is amazeballs for kids. They have golf kart/buggies you can hire to get around the site (which was great for my mum as her mobility is shite), indoor activity centre, swimming pool and shedloads of outdoor activities and an outdoor adventure play area.

The accommodation is lovely too (though pricey in school hols).

They have a spa and restaurants/pub too.

If you’re ever in Wales might be worth a look?

over a year ago

I went to the Woburn forest one a couple of years ago.

I loved it, I went with a friend and had a spa weekend.

Expensive but the staff are so attentive and the facilities are brilliant.

We stayed in the hotel rather than a lodge and it was awesome.

over a year ago

I’m going to whitefelll on Monday hopefully get a sneaky meet

By *ustme34Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Which one did you visit . I'm going cumbria one in summer mo kids just love the outdoors and wilderness feel

I don’t know anyone who would go without kids... you could book a cottage in the middle of nowhere for cheaper. Surely? "

probably could.

But we used to go when was younger ( brother and sisters) and started other year now were adults going again as a family . My sister has kids but she isnt making it this summer.

Post new Message to Thread