FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fucknuggets Fantastic Facts Vol 1 ....... Cats !!

Jump to newest

By *rumpyMcFuckNugget OP   Man
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

2 or 3 times a week I will be regailing you all with weird and wonderful facts from around the world .

You probably wont give a shit but I'm doing it anyway .

Vol 1 .. Cats

Now I'm not on about Lions ,Tigers , Pumas etc , but ordinary Felix , your beloved pet .

Fact !! Without Felix or Moggy the human race cant exist !!

Why , I hear nobody ask ??

Well the answer is one word ..

RATS !!

If there were no more house cats in the world , the human race would be gone within 3 years .

Its estimated that cats just in the UK kill over 100 Million Rats every year . Those 100 million rats would turn into over 5 Billion rats in just 1 YEAR .

Human invented rat poison is more or less useless and without cats , rat borne diseases would be unstoppable, and it's not just that .

We would also starve to death .

Why ??

Because rats favourite food is crops.. Wheat , Corn , Barley etc , and left with no predators, would overrun the whole world and completely ruin the entire planets ecosystem.

So next time your cat brings you a present by the back door , give them a belly rub , because they are saving us all !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Meow

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Cats - yuck

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Cats - yuck "

Purr

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Cats rock!

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Cats rock! "

Glad to hear it

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

My terriers are better ratters than cats

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"My terriers are better ratters than cats "

I have a Terrier too , hes caught precisely 0 rats in 4 years

over a year ago

I love cats, but they're really ruining my plans to become an evil rat overload and conquer the planet.

I'd planned to get rid of the cats but then one snuggled up against me and I forgot about it whilst scratching it's head. Then nearly died myself when it tripped me up at the top of the stairs.

Crafty buggers...

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I love cats, but they're really ruining my plans to become an evil rat overload and conquer the planet.

I'd planned to get rid of the cats but then one snuggled up against me and I forgot about it whilst scratching it's head. Then nearly died myself when it tripped me up at the top of the stairs.

Crafty buggers... "

Haha . They do get under your feet!

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

A cat is more likely to survive a fall from the seventh story of a building than it would a fall from the fourth floor

There’s my pointless cat fact

D.

over a year ago

"Cats - yuck "

Agree, their vile little shits.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"Cats - yuck

Agree, their vile little shits. "

If anyone has any facts on how to stop them crapping in the garden, that would be helpful

over a year ago

"Cats - yuck

If anyone has any facts on how to stop them crapping in the garden, that would be helpful"

Get a pet dog

over a year ago

We should all worship the pussy like the Egyptians

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"Cats - yuck

If anyone has any facts on how to stop them crapping in the garden, that would be helpful

Get a pet dog "

Haha awesome answer I would love a dog

over a year ago

"Cats - yuck

If anyone has any facts on how to stop them crapping in the garden, that would be helpful"

Get one of those ultrasonic cat alarms off Ebay, best thing I ever did, the little shits didn't come anywhere near once I fitted those

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

My cat comes in from the garden to use her litter tray, but we do get others cats messing in our garden!

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

My cat would never lower herself to catch a dirty rat....however she would give it her best haughty stare of condescension

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"My cat would never lower herself to catch a dirty rat....however she would give it her best haughty stare of condescension "

Haha

over a year ago

Ah, cats - one of my favourite topics

My cat fact of the day is that my cats love vanilla frosting, but not chocolate. I know this because they broke in to a pack of cupcakes I'd foolishly left on the table. The vanilla ones were licked clean, but the chocolate ones were completely untouched. Apart from one, which had a single paw print dead centre. I'm not casting aspersions, but Umam was licking a back paw with suspicious thoroughness earlier

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)
over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

"I love cats, but they're really ruining my plans to become an evil rat overload and conquer the planet.

Crafty buggers...

Haha . They do get under your feet!"

That would be our Mr underfoot.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Ah, cats - one of my favourite topics

My cat fact of the day is that my cats love vanilla frosting, but not chocolate. I know this because they broke in to a pack of cupcakes I'd foolishly left on the table. The vanilla ones were licked clean, but the chocolate ones were completely untouched. Apart from one, which had a single paw print dead centre. I'm not casting aspersions, but Umam was licking a back paw with suspicious thoroughness earlier "

Haha! Guilty as charged

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Crafty buggers...

That would be our Mr underfoot. "

over a year ago

My cat fact of the day is that my cats love vanilla frosting, but not chocolate. I know this because they broke in to a pack of cupcakes I'd foolishly left on the table. The vanilla ones were licked clean, but the chocolate ones were completely untouched. Apart from one, which had a single paw print dead centre. I'm not casting aspersions, but Umam was licking a back paw with suspicious thoroughness earlier

Haha! Guilty as charged "

They're all full of sugar now and zooming around the house. It's not safe in here

over a year ago

Crafty buggers...

That would be our Mr underfoot. "

Yeah. My sister always says if you want to find a cat in my house, just look under your feet

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Haha! Guilty as charged

They're all full of sugar now and zooming around the house. It's not safe in here "

Haha, it's bad enough with one, let alone with all your lot!

over a year ago

Haha! Guilty as charged

They're all full of sugar now and zooming around the house. It's not safe in here

"

I went to the Kentuck Derby a few years ago. The sound is similar

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Crafty buggers...

Yeah. My sister always says if you want to find a cat in my house, just look under your feet "

Yep amazing how quickly Molly moves from her chair to the kitchen, as soon as I get up, nearly giving me a rugby tackle on the way

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Haha! Guilty as charged

I went to the Kentuck Derby a few years ago. The sound is similar "

I can imagine!!

over a year ago

Crafty buggers...

Yeah. My sister always says if you want to find a cat in my house, just look under your feet

Yep amazing how quickly Molly moves from her chair to the kitchen, as soon as I get up, nearly giving me a rugby tackle on the way "

It's amazing how quickly they can go from being fast asleep to being under your feet, especially when there's a chance of a Dreamie

over a year ago

Haha! Guilty as charged

I can imagine!!

"

Did you sort out Molly's stress from the neighbour cat?

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Crafty buggers...

Yep amazing how quickly Molly moves from her chair to the kitchen, as soon as I get up, nearly giving me a rugby tackle on the way

It's amazing how quickly they can go from being fast asleep to being under your feet, especially when there's a chance of a Dreamie "

Yes it is

over a year ago

"Cats - yuck "
doesn’t every body like pussy ???

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Haha! Guilty as charged

I can imagine!!

Did you sort out Molly's stress from the neighbour cat?"

No not really. Just had another spell of bladder irritation, so given her meds from the vets. She's more calm indoors with the feliway plug in. Had 3 cats in the garden the other day, not sure what to do about it, she still wants to go out there.

over a year ago

I think if cats would actually get along with each other they could quite easily take over the world.

over a year ago

Haha! Guilty as charged

I can imagine!!

No not really. Just had another spell of bladder irritation, so given her meds from the vets. She's more calm indoors with the feliway plug in. Had 3 cats in the garden the other day, not sure what to do about it, she still wants to go out there.

"

Oh that's a shame, it's her garden

All I could suggest is a supersoaker to try and discourage them.

over a year ago

"I think if cats would actually get along with each other they could quite easily take over the world."

I think you are correct. Many times I walk in on mine and they are all huddled together, then they look up guiltily and disperse. They're plotting something

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Haha! Guilty as charged

I can imagine!!

Oh that's a shame, it's her garden

All I could suggest is a supersoaker to try and discourage them."

Yes think we will have to try that. She's not frightened of them, because she will chase them, but it's obviously a territory thing.

over a year ago

"We should all worship the pussy like the Egyptians "

Most men already worship pussies!!

over a year ago

Cats are a poor mans dog.

Cats are little shits, and if they are meowing and walking up to me in the street I would hiss at and try to get to move on.

Dogs on the other hand if coming upto me I would be stroking all day long.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Cats are a poor mans dog.

Cats are little shits, and if they are meowing and walking up to me in the street I would hiss at and try to get to move on.

Dogs on the other hand if coming upto me I would be stroking all day long. "

Well I'm not a poor man

over a year ago

"Cats are a poor mans dog.

Dogs on the other hand if coming upto me I would be stroking all day long.

Well I'm not a poor man"

It’s a saying......

Anything can be used. For example:

Milk is a poor mans cream,

Water is a poor mans wine,

Soap is a poor mans shampoo.....

You get the idea. Sex is irrelevant it’s just a figure of speech.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Ok

By *inky SpiceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I bet if I started a thread about dogs there wouldn't be a single cat lover come on to say how much they dislike dogs. Perhaps that says more about us.

over a year ago

"I bet if I started a thread about dogs there wouldn't be a single cat lover come on to say how much they dislike dogs. Perhaps that says more about us."

I think you are right I think that cat lovers tend to be more animal lovers in general than dog owners. People have cats because they love the companionship and animal interaction. Many dog owners do so too, but they also have other reasons for owning dogs. Aggressive people get aggressive dogs, sporty people get dogs that will run with them, shy people maybe get them to bolster their social skills. I have cats because I have no friends

By *inky SpiceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I bet if I started a thread about dogs there wouldn't be a single cat lover come on to say how much they dislike dogs. Perhaps that says more about us.

I think you are right I think that cat lovers tend to be more animal lovers in general than dog owners. People have cats because they love the companionship and animal interaction. Many dog owners do so too, but they also have other reasons for owning dogs. Aggressive people get aggressive dogs, sporty people get dogs that will run with them, shy people maybe get them to bolster their social skills. I have cats because I have no friends "

I have cats because I don't want any friends

over a year ago

"I bet if I started a thread about dogs there wouldn't be a single cat lover come on to say how much they dislike dogs. Perhaps that says more about us.

I think you are right I think that cat lovers tend to be more animal lovers in general than dog owners. People have cats because they love the companionship and animal interaction. Many dog owners do so too, but they also have other reasons for owning dogs. Aggressive people get aggressive dogs, sporty people get dogs that will run with them, shy people maybe get them to bolster their social skills. I have cats because I have no friends

I have cats because I don't want any friends"

If you have a cat, you will always have a friend (albeit a rather unreliable one )

By *inky SpiceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

If you have a cat, you will always have a friend (albeit a rather unreliable one )"

I have 4 furry friends, and they're very reliable and predicable, pretty much always know where they are and what they're doing

over a year ago

If you have a cat, you will always have a friend (albeit a rather unreliable one )

I have 4 furry friends, and they're very reliable and predicable, pretty much always know where they are and what they're doing "

Well, you are very lucky to have them. Also, I did not know such a creature existed as a predictable cat

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I think you are right I think that cat lovers tend to be more animal lovers in general than dog owners. People have cats because they love the companionship and animal interaction. Many dog owners do so too, but they also have other reasons for owning dogs. Aggressive people get aggressive dogs, sporty people get dogs that will run with them, shy people maybe get them to bolster their social skills. I have cats because I have no friends "

Until 2018 I had both , so what am I then??

By *inky SpiceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Until 2018 I had both , so what am I then?? "

Cats AND friends? A fantasist, that's what you are!

Post new Message to Thread