Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Strong women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are there any genuine strong women on here, who know what they want and how to get it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m strong but I can be a soppy shit as well. I also know what I want but not how to get it!

over a year ago

Yes I am. If I want something bad enough I’ll usually find a way to get it.

If you’re talking about people then yes I know what I want but it’s no so much I know how to get it. More I won’t settle for anything other than that.

over a year ago

My female friends on here fall into that category and there are plenty of others too.

over a year ago

"Are there any genuine strong women on here, who know what they want and how to get it? "

I once boned a professional female body builder

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm working on it.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Plenty on here

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Think a lot comes down to being pro active and communicating your needs

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Yes I am. I know what I want, how I am going to get it and when to go for it

over a year ago

I am proactive, if that is what you mean?

over a year ago

"Yes I am. If I want something bad enough I’ll usually find a way to get it.

If you’re talking about people then yes I know what I want but it’s no so much I know how to get it. More I won’t settle for anything other than that. "

This

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Yup. Tough as they come here. I'd never have made it this far in one piece if I didn't possess the mental and physical fortitude of several oxen, an elephant and Kevlar. Problem is, people don't realise that tough people are people too. We can persist on our own, but it's fucking hard work and sometimes we'd like a hug or a shoulder to at least have the option of crying on. My experience is that people just assume you're fine and leave you to it though.

By *allyWally19Woman
over a year ago

The Road to Nowhere

I try to be strong but sometimes I'm just too soft for my own good unfortunately!

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Yup. Tough as they come here. I'd never have made it this far in one piece if I didn't possess the mental and physical fortitude of several oxen, an elephant and Kevlar. Problem is, people don't realise that tough people are people too. We can persist on our own, but it's fucking hard work and sometimes we'd like a hug or a shoulder to at least have the option of crying on. My experience is that people just assume you're fine and leave you to it though. "

So so true

over a year ago

Yes I'm strong. I'm a fucking warrior who's been to hell and back.

I'm also a sensitive soul, but fuck me I'll tear strips off someone if I thought it necessary/justified.

As far as getting what I want... I ain't gonna be a sly sneaky manipulative cunt to get it. If it happens naturally then so be it, and I think THAT makes me the stronger person.

P

over a year ago

Strength isn't equal to tick off exercise of goal achievements always. Strength can can manifest in being able to admit to your weaknesses too.

Ps. As a side note - When i have a plan I am a slow(ish), reflective achiever but i always get there.. surely, quietly and on my own terms.

By *opinovMan
over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

I sure hope so. I have a thing for petite women but I like them to be strong in their own way too.

You'd be surprised how arousing it is to suddenly find yourself outmanoeuvred, overpowered and tied to a bed by a woman (or women) who wants something and knows how to get it.

Post new Message to Thread