Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Crying

Jump to newest

By *ustme1820 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Southcoast Gosport

I’ve not shouted, not screamed, I don’t feel any anger but I’ve spent the best part of the day crying and I can’t seem to stop........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aughty Lovers 69Man
over a year ago

Wallasey

You got things on your mind OP x

By *uzzy NavelWoman
over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

Sending hugs xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I’ve not shouted, not screamed, I don’t feel any anger but I’ve spent the best part of the day crying and I can’t seem to stop........ "

Sometimes crying is good do you know why you are ctying? Hope you feel better soon xx

over a year ago

I did the same an hour after picking Bulbasaur on Pokemon Blue

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Sometimes just a good cry is needed. No rhyme or reason to it. Hope you are ok OP x

over a year ago

Massive hugs, OP.

By *ustme1820 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Southcoast Gosport

Unfortunately yes

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Crying is a good release of emotions i wish i was able to cry more

By *uicy jonesMan
over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

"I’ve not shouted, not screamed, I don’t feel any anger but I’ve spent the best part of the day crying and I can’t seem to stop........ "

Aweeee do you feel any better for it now ? Hope you’ll feel better soon , massive hugs or man hugs if the male xxx

By *aughty Lovers 69Man
over a year ago

Wallasey

Hope your OK OP, if you have things on your mind then a good cry is sometimes what's needed, it's never good to hold in your emotions xx

Sending you lots of love x

By *ustme1820 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Southcoast Gosport

"I’ve not shouted, not screamed, I don’t feel any anger but I’ve spent the best part of the day crying and I can’t seem to stop........

Sometimes crying is good do you know why you are ctying? Hope you feel better soon xx"

it’s my Dads anniversary today, 19 years and I’m not in a good place with my partner

By *ustme1820 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Southcoast Gosport

"I’ve not shouted, not screamed, I don’t feel any anger but I’ve spent the best part of the day crying and I can’t seem to stop........

Aweeee do you feel any better for it now ? Hope you’ll feel better soon , massive hugs or man hugs if the male xxx"

it’s the female half, and still can’t stop the tears

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Hope your ok big hugs

By *aughty Lovers 69Man
over a year ago

Wallasey

Sometimes crying is good do you know why you are ctying? Hope you feel better soon xx it’s my Dads anniversary today, 19 years and I’m not in a good place with my partner "

Maybe try and think of some happy memories with your dad, good times you shared xx

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

OP. sending you a huge Chunky hug.

There's plenty of people here if you want to talk.

Sometimes it helps

over a year ago

Holding back your emotions can cause more upset than letting them out.

By *uttercup and WestleyCouple
over a year ago

Merseyside

Sometimes crying is good do you know why you are ctying? Hope you feel better soon xx it’s my Dads anniversary today, 19 years and I’m not in a good place with my partner "

It's ok to say things aren't good. Be kind to yourself today. Have you got someone close to you that you can go and have a big cuddle with? Sending a big virtual cuddle your way and if you want to chat/message then I'm (mrs) always around. Xxx

over a year ago

I'm really sorry your having a tough time with your partner as for your dad I can't imagine what it is like however I'm sure he would want you to be happy trying thinking of happy times you spent with him maybe go to his favourite place and talk to him sending you a massive hug xx

over a year ago

Aweeee do you feel any better for it now ? Hope you’ll feel better soon , massive hugs or man hugs if the male xxx it’s the female half, and still can’t stop the tears "

your crying cause of your partner?a men should never make a woman cry pm if you nee a friendly chat..im might be ugly or a troll as women call me here but i have a good heart and im a good listener

over a year ago

Aweeee do you feel any better for it now ? Hope you’ll feel better soon , massive hugs or man hugs if the male xxx it’s the female half, and still can’t stop the tears your crying cause of your partner?a men should never make a woman cry pm if you nee a friendly chat..im might be ugly or a troll as women call me here but i have a good heart and im a good listener"

Good man.. pounce

over a year ago

OP sorrh to hear yout having a crappy day.

Maybe try to chat to your partner and remember if you feeling a bit down cause of your dads anniversary small problems in your relationship might seem alot bigger than they really are

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

Sending you a long distant hug OP.

over a year ago

Cwtches for you OP. (just like a cuddle, only Welsh!)

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

Crying is good for the soul and is a bodies release valve

By *uzzy NavelWoman
over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

Aweeee do you feel any better for it now ? Hope you’ll feel better soon , massive hugs or man hugs if the male xxx it’s the female half, and still can’t stop the tears "

Have you tried counselling to help yourself?

over a year ago

Cathartic sort of cry? Or a draining one?

By *ustme1820 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Southcoast Gosport

You’re all so very thoughtful, thank you.

It’s been a tough few months as I’m de facto carer for my Mum, Sister, and Uncle. I’ve had to get my mum’s home downsized, decorate throughout, sort out all the social services for her. My sister has renal failure and cancer, she’s just, two weeks ago, undergone a kidney removal, and my uncle I deal with all his palliative care arrangements, bills etcetera. On Saturday I found out the training organization I work for is winding down and no one has been paid for the month, and today is my Dad’s anniversary, and breathe.

I’m always a tough person on the whole, always happy and smiling and the last few days have just taken its toll and the flood gates of tears opened. So tomorrow it’s back on with the smile, tits out and onwards

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

You've got a lot on your plate OP and sometimes it's bloody hard keeping all the balls in the air AND plastering on a smile for the rest of the world.

It's ok to crack sometimes. It's ok to cry.

Be kind to yourself.

Hug of support to you.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I hate to utter the word but.... monopause?

It’s worth getting checked. It really buggers up your hormones

Sending hugs OP x

By *ustme1820 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Southcoast Gosport

"I hate to utter the word but.... monopause?

Sending hugs OP x"

no, I’ve gone through it already, got mine done early

over a year ago

"You’re all so very thoughtful, thank you.

It’s been a tough few months as I’m de facto carer for my Mum, Sister, and Uncle. I’ve had to get my mum’s home downsized, decorate throughout, sort out all the social services for her. My sister has renal failure and cancer, she’s just, two weeks ago, undergone a kidney removal, and my uncle I deal with all his palliative care arrangements, bills etcetera. On Saturday I found out the training organization I work for is winding down and no one has been paid for the month, and today is my Dad’s anniversary, and breathe.

I’m always a tough person on the whole, always happy and smiling and the last few days have just taken its toll and the flood gates of tears opened. So tomorrow it’s back on with the smile, tits out and onwards "

That's a bloody lots to cope with especially if you are having issues with your partner is there no one else who can help? Hopefully now you've had a good cry you feel a little better if you ever need to chat feel free to pm xx

By *jloversCouple
over a year ago

portsnouth

Hugs x

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I hate to utter the word but.... monopause?

Sending hugs OP x no, I’ve gone through it already, got mine done early "

Then I Hope tomorrow will be a better day after a good nights sleep x

over a year ago

Good morning op how are you feeling today xx

By *ustme1820 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Southcoast Gosport

"Good morning op how are you feeling today xx"
I’m better than yesterday. I ran for 6 miles in the gym and did weights which helped a lot with focus. Just need to see my partner and I’ll be even better

over a year ago

"Good morning op how are you feeling today xx I’m better than yesterday. I ran for 6 miles in the gym and did weights which helped a lot with focus. Just need to see my partner and I’ll be even better "

Good for you x

It's ok not to be ok.

over a year ago

That is a lot to contend with OP

You sound extremely resilient and you'll find your way, but in the meantine sometimes we all need a good sob (i like to do my sobbing in the shower)

Hope you are feeling better / stronger soon

Sending virtual love, hugs and positivity.. Inbox if you want to chat/have a distraction

Look after yourself xx

over a year ago

Let it all out. Hopefully afterwards you’ll be exhausted and will fall into a healing sleep

over a year ago

"Good morning op how are you feeling today xx I’m better than yesterday. I ran for 6 miles in the gym and did weights which helped a lot with focus. Just need to see my partner and I’ll be even better "

I'm pleased you are feeling a bit better and focused hopefully you will sort things with your partner just take each day as it comes xx

By *ustme1820 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Southcoast Gosport

Let it all out. Hopefully afterwards you’ll be exhausted and will fall into a healing sleep "

I sleep very little, mostly on about 3/4 hours a night last night was no different which can be frustrating

By *ustme1820 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Southcoast Gosport

"Good morning op how are you feeling today xx I’m better than yesterday. I ran for 6 miles in the gym and did weights which helped a lot with focus. Just need to see my partner and I’ll be even better

I'm pleased you are feeling a bit better and focused hopefully you will sort things with your partner just take each day as it comes xx"

Thank you. I do hope it can be sorted out with him

over a year ago

"Good morning op how are you feeling today xx I’m better than yesterday. I ran for 6 miles in the gym and did weights which helped a lot with focus. Just need to see my partner and I’ll be even better

I'm pleased you are feeling a bit better and focused hopefully you will sort things with your partner just take each day as it comes xx Thank you. I do hope it can be sorted out with him "

Fingers crossed xx

over a year ago

Let it all out. Hopefully afterwards you’ll be exhausted and will fall into a healing sleep I sleep very little, mostly on about 3/4 hours a night last night was no different which can be frustrating "

I usually average 3-4 hours a night too. It’s not the length but the quality..

By *k sparkyMan
over a year ago

Bristol

I have sleep issues too sometimes I can't cope very well with them, the last two years have made look at depression in a different light i thought i was a stong person how things can change very quickly

over a year ago

Here is to another day starting positive. Take it moment at the time and be kind to yourself. X

Post new Message to Thread