Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Introducing MissFuckAndGo...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Over the next few months I’m gonna road test this approach to see if it makes me harder and more immune to getting puppy eyes.

In my meet bag I’ll have tic taks, rubber johnnys, a bottle of lucazade, pack of wet wipes and a wispa.

I’ll arrange meets with very little communication leading up to it and on the evening will fuck, WITH a condom, wetwipe myself off after and leave straight away. No cwtching, no spooning, nothing.

I think that if I can get a few more fucks under my belt I could do the whole NSA thing a bit easier.

I have had a pretty sheltered life I suppose and for my age I think to have fucked 21 guys is quite a low number considering 7 of those were guys I was either in a full blown relationship with or exclusively dating and apart from 6 the rest were all in my late teens and twenties.

So I’m gonna roll out a trial similar to when I did only blow job and bum lick meets, only this will include protected sex as well.

Good idea?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Will you be changing your name to match?

over a year ago

"Over the next few months I’m gonna road test this approach to see if it makes me harder and more immune to getting puppy eyes.

In my meet bag I’ll have tic taks, rubber johnnys, a bottle of lucazade, pack of wet wipes and a wispa.

I’ll arrange meets with very little communication leading up to it and on the evening will fuck, WITH a condom, wetwipe myself off after and leave straight away. No cwtching, no spooning, nothing.

I think that if I can get a few more fucks under my belt I could do the whole NSA thing a bit easier.

I have had a pretty sheltered life I suppose and for my age I think to have fucked 21 guys is quite a low number considering 7 of those were guys I was either in a full blown relationship with or exclusively dating and apart from 6 the rest were all in my late teens and twenties.

So I’m gonna roll out a trial similar to when I did only blow job and bum lick meets, only this will include protected sex as well.

Good idea? "

It's a good idea if it works for you x

over a year ago

Come see me i dont mind d being used lol

over a year ago

"Over the next few months I’m gonna road test this approach to see if it makes me harder and more immune to getting puppy eyes.

Good idea? "

Don't forget the chewing gum in your bag Otherwise awesome

over a year ago

*Every guy likes this*

over a year ago

Good idea? "

Will the chocolate be involved during sexual acts? A careless wispa?

over a year ago

Good idea? "

..it can leave you feeling pretty empty at times .... btw you have the look of a cherokee princess ...

By *onderstuff73mMan
over a year ago

Brum

Shame about the cwtch less meet, hoping there’d be some crotchlessness involved though??

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

Will you be buying a ticket machine like they had at the Tesco Deli counter

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Do you accept luncheon vouchers?

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Nearly 12 mins in how’s the inbox looking?

over a year ago

By all means explore what you like and test your boundries...

But I wouldnt be treating it as an exercise to desensitize yourself to NSA...

Its not for everyone and there are plenty degrees if no strings...

Why force yourself into situations your not comfortable with.

Of course I could have completely missed the tone of the post

over a year ago

I'll become MrFuckandGo, and we'll see who has the most success

over a year ago

Good idea? "

21 (hangs head in shame)

I've had a fair few "Cum & go" experiences in my time. Pretty much all they was worth, wouldn't see them again. I much prefer a connection with someone now. I need chemistry, it allows me to have the best sex ever. I find it very boring otherwise.

I do understand the "down time" afterwards though. I'm known to have meltdowns after but it's to be expected. The higher you go the harder you may fall x

over a year ago

Sex without any emotional investment is a hollow and meaningless experience. But as hollow and meaningless experiences go its gotta be one of the best

over a year ago

Good idea? "

Pack paracetamol too incase he has a"headache"

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

so your going to give up all your kinks for meaningless sex

over a year ago

I'll never look at a wet wipe in the same way again

over a year ago

"

21 (hangs head in shame)

I've had a fair few "Cum & go" experiences in my time. Pretty much all they was worth, wouldn't see them again. I much prefer a connection with someone now. I need chemistry, it allows me to have the best sex ever. I find it very boring otherwise.

I do understand the "down time" afterwards though. I'm known to have meltdowns after but it's to be expected. The higher you go the harder you may fall x"

I don’t want to have meltdowns afterwards though, I ate 9 double chocolate magnums last week from Monday to yesterday. Had 4 chineses, 2 Indians, a take away Frankie and bennies and 12 cans of full fat c*ke.

I can’t be consuming those kind of calories all the time I’ll be fucking massive.

Why is it the higher you go the harder you come back down and why don’t boys get it? Oh or they do get it when they feel like they’ve had an equally as good time.

Guy number 4 for me was a shocker, hardly spoke to him leading up to it, was on my period as well so like a dog with two dicks, he came round had quite wicked sex for a one off and I was fine after that. Same as number 5 although 4 was a better shag.

I think that if you hold back on the intimate shit you can just have some enjoyable sex and see it for what it is.

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

"

21 (hangs head in shame)

I do understand the "down time" afterwards though. I'm known to have meltdowns after but it's to be expected. The higher you go the harder you may fall x

I don’t want to have meltdowns afterwards though, I ate 9 double chocolate magnums last week from Monday to yesterday. Had 4 chineses, 2 Indians, a take away Frankie and bennies and 12 cans of full fat c*ke.

I can’t be consuming those kind of calories all the time I’ll be fucking massive.

Why is it the higher you go the harder you come back down and why don’t boys get it? Oh or they do get it when they feel like they’ve had an equally as good time.

Guy number 4 for me was a shocker, hardly spoke to him leading up to it, was on my period as well so like a dog with two dicks, he came round had quite wicked sex for a one off and I was fine after that. Same as number 5 although 4 was a better shag.

I think that if you hold back on the intimate shit you can just have some enjoyable sex and see it for what it is. "

Johnny number 5 is now sobbing

over a year ago

You might end up with a fanny that resembles a blown out fuse box though

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

"You might end up with a fanny that resembles a blown out fuse box though"

I know a good electrician tho

over a year ago

"so your going to give up all your kinks for meaningless sex"

I’m gonna have to. When I’m able to do ALL of my kinks it bonds me to people, like with unprotected sex, when they shoot spunk inside me it’s as if they’re injecting me with bonding chemicals. If I can do the sleep stuff thats my Mecca and I worship at a sleeping mans arse hole for hours. I’ll be chewing his sphincter, rubbing my nose in his hole, holding his balls in my hand to feel them moving and adjusting to the temperature, teabagging myself. I have so much fun and then the guys gone like a fart in the wind and I’m all like aww.

Maybe if I have more sex (protected) and don’t do all the things I love doing it will stop me putting cock on a pedestal.

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

"so your going to give up all your kinks for meaningless sex

I’m gonna have to. When I’m able to do ALL of my kinks it bonds me to people, like with unprotected sex, when they shoot spunk inside me it’s as if they’re injecting me with bonding chemicals. If I can do the sleep stuff thats my Mecca and I worship at a sleeping mans arse hole for hours. I’ll be chewing his sphincter, rubbing my nose in his hole, holding his balls in my hand to feel them moving and adjusting to the temperature, teabagging myself. I have so much fun and then the guys gone like a fart in the wind and I’m all like aww.

Maybe if I have more sex (protected) and don’t do all the things I love doing it will stop me putting cock on a pedestal. "

*several men leave the forum for some “me time”

over a year ago

Maybe if I have more sex (protected) and don’t do all the things I love doing it will stop me putting cock on a pedestal. "

Haha, you have a way with words

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I think your going to do yourself more harm than good.

over a year ago

I was worried about the cost of the magnums, Chinese, Indian takeaway etc buuuut chewing a sphincter took the biscuit.

I'm officially out.

over a year ago

Maybe if I have more sex (protected) and don’t do all the things I love doing it will stop me putting cock on a pedestal.

I think your going to do yourself more harm than good. "

More than when I meet someone once every blue moon and do all my favourite shit with them and then feel deflected?

over a year ago

Deflated rather!

over a year ago

I can appreciate you wanting a softer tail to your meetings but really not sure that trying to become a harder, unfeeling person with regard to meets is going to make you a better person in any way. Sounds like you are actually quite nice and these guys are just giving you the opportunity to find someone better.

over a year ago

Sounds good

By *nunknown1Man
over a year ago

Cambs

Doesn’t sound like something you want, maybe it’s the Monday “blues” with some other feelings interspersed.

But only you can decide what is best for you, may be worth seeing what advice comes out of this post.

Personally for what my opinion is worth, I would avoid the one time fuck and go. I have yet to find a decent one night thing that added any fulfilment - would rather have a wank - but then I have a penis which is what you worship so it’s easy for me to say

over a year ago

Good idea? "

You sound like you need to find someone who isn’t just in it for the short term, so maybe find someone that wants to date a lot before taking it to the physical level etc. Just saying.

By *heLaserGuyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Would love to get involved

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

If you can do it with the ice queen approach then fair enough, don't let it chip away at you on the inside and make you feel shit though

over a year ago

More than when I meet someone once every blue moon and do all my favourite shit with them and then feel deflated? "

That really isn’t unusual to feel quite a drop after the highs of a high intensity, very enjoyable erotic escapade. The neuro-transmitters have been in overdrive flooding your body with feel good endorphins only to suddenly be shut down. It took me a few days to recover from my last such escapade and the previous one too.

Caring for yourself afterwards is really important.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

More than when I meet someone once every blue moon and do all my favourite shit with them and then feel deflected? "

yes. I dont really think your cut out for it. You need a regular guy to do all your stuff with

over a year ago

More than when I meet someone once every blue moon and do all my favourite shit with them and then feel deflected? yes. I dont really think your cut out for it. You need a regular guy to do all your stuff with"

I agree with DS and the others that have said similar things. You should hold out for what you really want.

By *od ThrusterMan
over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

Whatever you do, as long as it works for you it's all good. I imagine there are hoardes of men on here who would be happy to indulge you.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

I went vanilla for some time on here. It did work for a while but eventually i got frustrated with not being able to find many regulars into kink.

I do think having many partners works well though when it comes to feelings, like you can get excited about seeing someone and really like them but know you have that feeling about many people and so don't feel a need to generate anything special with someone either.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

op i think you need to talk to other people then you will realize that what your experiencing is perfectly normal after an intense session. The key is to find ways to deal with it. I also think you could be putting yourself in a vulnerable position. Your an attractive woman and guys who see an attractive woman putting herself out there just for cold sex will think they dont have to put any effort in. Can you really see yourself having lots of cold meaningless sex

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"op i think you need to talk to other people then you will realize that what your experiencing is perfectly normal after an intense session. The key is to find ways to deal with it. I also think you could be putting yourself in a vulnerable position. Your an attractive woman and guys who see an attractive woman putting herself out there just for cold sex will think they dont have to put any effort in. Can you really see yourself having lots of cold meaningless sex"
what she said ^^^ except I’m hot.

over a year ago

"*Every guy likes this* "

I like wispas but this isn't for me. The fuck and go isn't what I'm looking for but good luck

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I spent a lot of my life having cold meaningless sex but i was a cold bitch and didnt want anything more

over a year ago

I can't help feeling that this won't work for you... but hey I only know you from your profile and your posts.

We've all felt stupid because we liked someone who didn't feel the same about us.... or because we shared a secret intimate part of ourselves and that person couldn't live up to what we wanted them to be.

Good luck but take care.

over a year ago

Having been there done that (meaningless cold just fuck and fuck off) can honestly say you'll be even more deflated than you are now, youll hate yourself AND men.

Not a good idea op, wish i could offer you advice or the receipe for the magical tincture that cures post meet blues but alas it evades us all x

over a year ago

I’m alright today was just last week and I’ve been ok with fuck and go meets in the past but like I’ve only had 2 in probably the last 16 years!

Post new Message to Thread