Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Advice from strangers

Jump to newest

By *sm265 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

So far today I have had total strangers tell me that I need to get out more, that I ought to loosen up & that I shouldn't be on here if I'm not up for meeting total strangers for sex at the drop of a hat

I do love how random horny blokes on the Internet think they can tell me how to live my life & yet they don't even bother to read my profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well just meet them then for fuck sakes

problem solved

over a year ago

The phrase 'the drop of a hat' is one of the most prevalent I read here. That and fuck n go?

By *sm265 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

"Well just meet them then for fuck sakes

problem solved "

By *sm265 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

"The phrase 'the drop of a hat' is one of the most prevalent I read here. That and fuck n go?"

I don't even wear hats. They mess up my hair

By *100Man
over a year ago

Essex

I don't meet just like the fantasy of it don't let people push you around.

over a year ago

"The phrase 'the drop of a hat' is one of the most prevalent I read here. That and fuck n go?

I don't even wear hats. They mess up my hair "

I like to wear a hat, drop it and see who's available for instant sex. Though the wind recently blew my top hat off and I received an unwanted solicitation.

By *sm265 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

"I don't meet just like the fantasy of it don't let people push you around.

"

I do meet, I'm just fussy about who I'll spend my precious time on. The fact that one of the experts on my life was a silhouette with one line of profile text wasn't really appealing though

By *sm265 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

"The phrase 'the drop of a hat' is one of the most prevalent I read here. That and fuck n go?

I like to wear a hat, drop it and see who's available for instant sex. Though the wind recently blew my top hat off and I received an unwanted solicitation. "

accidental hat dropping can lead to awkward situations!

over a year ago

"I don't meet just like the fantasy of it don't let people push you around.

I do meet, I'm just fussy about who I'll spend my precious time on. The fact that one of the experts on my life was a silhouette with one line of profile text wasn't really appealing though "

Screw them! All they want is a wank!Bloody idiots

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Oh silly you. The Fab good samaritans are obviously more qualified about what you want and need. Give them a blow job it's the least you can do.

Or alternatively, just delete their messages and enjoy whatever it is you use Fab for.

over a year ago

I like to wear a hat, drop it and see who's available for instant sex. Though the wind recently blew my top hat off and I received an unwanted solicitation.

accidental hat dropping can lead to awkward situations! "

It's when you bend over to pick it up that the problems start!

over a year ago

"So far today I have had total strangers tell me that I need to get out more, that I ought to loosen up & that I shouldn't be on here if I'm not up for meeting total strangers for sex at the drop of a hat

I do love how random horny blokes on the Internet think they can tell me how to live my life & yet they don't even bother to read my profile "

Oh lighten up will you and drop those knickers next to my hat and once we are done you need to get out more hahahahaha sorry I couldnt help myself

By *sm265 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

"So far today I have had total strangers tell me that I need to get out more, that I ought to loosen up & that I shouldn't be on here if I'm not up for meeting total strangers for sex at the drop of a hat

I do love how random horny blokes on the Internet think they can tell me how to live my life & yet they don't even bother to read my profile

Oh lighten up will you and drop those knickers next to my hat and once we are done you need to get out more hahahahaha sorry I couldnt help myself "

Who said I was wearing knickers?

over a year ago

Oh lighten up will you and drop those knickers next to my hat and once we are done you need to get out more hahahahaha sorry I couldnt help myself

Who said I was wearing knickers? "

I should have known you would come back with something like that

I guess you left the only pair you had here last time you came to see me

By *sm265 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

I guess you left the only pair you had here last time you came to see me "

you mean you've not found them yet?

over a year ago

I've had women tell me I need to cheer up, get over myself, talk to people who have no interest in talking to me and, above all, SMILE!!!

over a year ago

I guess you left the only pair you had here last time you came to see me

you mean you've not found them yet? "

They are still under my pillow I'm keeping them there as a reminder lol

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Hmmmmmm quite a problem you have.

Easily solved if you send me boobs.

over a year ago

Are you looking for advice on how to deal with the advice?

over a year ago

"I've had women tell me I need to cheer up, get over myself, talk to people who have no interest in talking to me and, above all, SMILE!!!"

I theory that's not bad advice

By *oneyBear100Couple
over a year ago

Gatwick area

Be you and do what you want! It's your life, mind and body and only you know what's actually right for you xx

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man
over a year ago

Stourbridge

I’m extremely concerned at the damage being done to the environment by all the hat drooping.

Post new Message to Thread