Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Men who cum and go!

Jump to newest

By *ihimbiher OP   Couple
over a year ago

lightwater

Anyone think it’s incredibly rude to just get up and leave before all has finished!

Makes it a very cheap experience!

Happened twice to us now!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *haverMan
over a year ago

bracknell

Yes that is very rude ,maybe they were embarrassed by coming to soon

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ah the panda

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

They have to get back to their partner

over a year ago

"Anyone think it’s incredibly rude to just get up and leave before all has finished!

Happened twice to us now!"

Stop being so damn sexy then

By *rumguy1980Man
over a year ago

stechford

I always stay and sometimes get round2 lol or chill few drinks chat etc but never splash and dash or dump and run or ejac and eject

over a year ago

Actually think it’s the best way to do NSA.

Guys 4 and 5 were fuck and go’s and I didn’t feel as bummed out after shagging them as a meet where I spent the whole fucking weekend with someone.

I genuinely think to harden myself up against the world of fab I’m gonna have to become MissFuckAndGo.

I’ll meet guys shag them, wetwipe myself off afterwards and leave them there without so much as a handshake and definitely no snuggling, kisses or cwtches.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Panda sex. My preferred type of meet in group situations lol x

By *lintshire doggerMan
over a year ago

flintshire

"Actually think it’s the best way to do NSA.

Guys 4 and 5 were fuck and go’s and I didn’t feel as bummed out after shagging them as a meet where I spent the whole fucking weekend with someone.

I genuinely think to harden myself up against the world of fab I’m gonna have to become MissFuckAndGo.

I’ll meet guys shag them, wetwipe myself off afterwards and leave them there without so much as a handshake and definitely no snuggling, kisses or cwtches. "

What about a high 5?

over a year ago

I’ll meet guys shag them, wetwipe myself off afterwards and leave them there without so much as a handshake and definitely no snuggling, kisses or cwtches. "

Not even a pat on the head saying wel done

over a year ago

I like to think that people ARE engaging in a handshake after sex. How polite. Thank you very much for that penetration. Much appreciated.

over a year ago

I hate fuck and go meets

over a year ago

But cwtches are the best bit...

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

didn't feel as bummed out? It's a success to only feel *less* miserable after a meet? I'd have thought any sort of miserable is a negative?

By *hortarseWoman
over a year ago

Norfolk

"They have to get back to their partner "

That's what I was think lol

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

visiting the beach

Toss the used wetwipe onto their chest as you leave. Nicer touch.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I’ll meet guys shag them, wetwipe myself off afterwards and leave them there without so much as a handshake and definitely no snuggling, kisses or cwtches.

Toss the used wetwipe onto their chest as you leave. Nicer touch.

"

Or use the curtains.

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"Anyone think it’s incredibly rude to just get up and leave before all has finished!

"

It's only rude if you agreed a different conclusion.

If you didn't discuss it, then that might be their expectation.

It's simply different to yours. Communication is the solution to so many issues.

over a year ago

didn't feel as bummed out? It's a success to only feel *less* miserable after a meet? I'd have thought any sort of miserable is a negative?"

Ok I didn’t feel any kind of bummed out at all after guys 4 and 5. Number 4 was a local guy, came round short notice cos I was mega horny, bish bash bosh, had a fag with him and then said ta-ra. No 5, slightly more planned as he was Bristol, done the deed and then I said he better go before the bridge gets even foggier cos it was a particularly foggy evening. No bad feeling after those two, but wasn’t intimate or affectionate, was just pure sex.

I think I need to do more of it if I’m honest.

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

So telling the taxi driver to keep the engine running then ?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I used to do this for group sex and clubs. Never wanted them hanging around once the fuck was over

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I need to do this but not at my home!

Any volunteers? (Lol)......

over a year ago

didn't feel as bummed out? It's a success to only feel *less* miserable after a meet? I'd have thought any sort of miserable is a negative?"

This

By *erdyWoman
over a year ago

wiltshire

Soon as sex is over I usually kick em out myself. Don't want anything else from the person after satisfied.

over a year ago

Not sure of its classes a fuck and go, I will chat afterwards over a cuppa and all dressed, but I dont do after sex cuddles or any form of intimacy afterwards.

I do say thank you for a great meet as not as of yet had a crap one .

But I dont feel I need any level of intimacy with anyone.

I will get that when I get home.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Not including clubs I have a vibrator I'd rather use than do fuck n go

over a year ago

Well that’s rather rude and impolite

By *he Little Fuck MachineMan
over a year ago

Co.Antrim

Ideally, I’d like any meet to consist of more than one Orgasm/Climax so my preference would be to have more than one round if of course that had been discussed and agreed upon prior to the meet.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

The thing is, as this thread has shown, everyone has different expectations and desires - personally I would find F&G outside of a club environment very cold and clinical and even in a club I like to hang around and chat for a while afterwards, anything else just makes it meaningless sex for the sake of sex for me - and that just leaves me cold.

Not knocking it for those that it works for at all - just not for me.

The key is discussion beforehand and making sure all are on the same page.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"The thing is, as this thread has shown, everyone has different expectations and desires - personally I would find F&G outside of a club environment very cold and clinical and even in a club I like to hang around and chat for a while afterwards, anything else just makes it meaningless sex for the sake of sex for me - and that just leaves me cold.

Not knocking it for those that it works for at all - just not for me.

The key is discussion beforehand and making sure all are on the same page."

In a club in a group situation it's hard to stop and say bye when one of them leaves the room

By *od ThrusterMan
over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

Depends on the expectation of both parties beforehand. Communication is the key.

By *ee04Man
over a year ago

Thurrock

I have to agree with the communication side of things. I’m happy either way I have had some meets were it’s gone to round 3 or 4. But if the expectation is fuck and go I’ll happily oblige.

As long as I know the expectation

over a year ago

lightwater

Stop being so damn sexy then "

pmsl you flirt!

over a year ago

lightwater

"Soon as sex is over I usually kick em out myself. Don't want anything else from the person after satisfied. "
thats cold lol

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Yes that is very rude ,maybe they were embarrassed by coming to soon"

They came too soon and left too soon

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

No interest whatsoever in any kind of fuck and go. We want fuck people we are physically and mentally attracted to and so want to spend time with them before and after and hopefully fuck again and again! We’re usually inseparable for hours, often until the morning !

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I've never done a F&G....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

maybe communicate your wants before the meet so you know your all on the same page

over a year ago

This is why I dont enjoy sex in clubs. I enjoy the social side of meeting in a club, the sexy atmosphere but nipping up to the play rooms for a quick shag isn't satisfying

over a year ago

We haven't had many meets, only with two couples and about four meets in total. And this is how they have all gone. It's left myself and kitten feeling pretty shite and very frustrated. Especially over the fact we don't get alot of free time to actually have a meet. It's left us feeling of is that it?

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Do you mean literally ejaculate, pull their trousers up and depart?!

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

No wham thank you mam for me. I joined this for amazing experiences, the stuff of my fantasies and that just doesn't cut it

By *uicy jonesMan
over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

[Removed by poster at 02/03/20 17:19:43]

By *uicy jonesMan
over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

Totally understand that ,

Cum and go meets can be great , but also long fun meets are just as good , if not better ,

I always discuss with the people I’m meeting With what type of meet they want and will go with what ever they want , maybe a quick session , or a long drawn out session , as I say I alway go with what they want

Long session are more fun though as the foreplay and exploring the bodies are such fun

over a year ago

Only there to empty their bag ( shoot n go) not wanting to enjoy the experience and to ensure all concerned also get pleasure

over a year ago

Annie (the cum n go girl)

over a year ago

Do you mean literally ejaculate, pull their trousers up and depart?! "

Not if they came in a skirt.

over a year ago

Yes sounds like it lol

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

A Karma Chameleon.

To be fair it isn't just guys who do this. I've been known to find my knickers and leave sharpish. Sometimes you just don't feel like sticking around for post coital awkwardness if the shagging wasn't all that.

over a year ago

lightwater

"A Karma Chameleon.

To be fair it isn't just guys who do this. I've been known to find my knickers and leave sharpish. Sometimes you just don't feel like sticking around for post coital awkwardness if the shagging wasn't all that."

this wasn’t an orgy this was mfm.

He got hard stuck it in and about four thrusts later, left

Post new Message to Thread