Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Outta there!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone ever made a sexual partner pass out? And how?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sat on his face and suffocated him

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

It took a lot of chloroform but eventually she took my breath away

over a year ago

"Has anyone ever made a sexual partner pass out? And how? "
it was an accident i farted

over a year ago

I once made a girl hyperventilate licking her..... lols she went all faint.... lols had to be a bit careful after that.... bit off putting tbf.....

over a year ago

Don't think it will count but an old partner fell asleep while I had my head between her legs. Lol

Don't judge we had had alot to drink

over a year ago

Bra around her throat but for a bit too long,very scary indeed.

T

over a year ago

"I once made a girl hyperventilate licking her..... lols she went all faint.... lols had to be a bit careful after that.... bit off putting tbf..... "

I've had an asthma attack once before from too much intensity. I always make sure I keep my inhalor handy now.

over a year ago

"Bra around her throat but for a bit too long,very scary indeed.

T"

That would be scary indeed! I presume she came back around OK?

over a year ago

An ex done it to me years ago after one too many orgasms, killed the mood a bit. Panic attacks during sex are not fun either

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/03/20 19:45:40]

By *onkyLemonsCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Sounds like a story to be told?

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

"Has anyone ever made a sexual partner pass out? And how?

Sounds like a story to be told? "

It’s still bound up by litigation

over a year ago

"I once made a girl hyperventilate licking her..... lols she went all faint.... lols had to be a bit careful after that.... bit off putting tbf.....

I've had an asthma attack once before from too much intensity. I always make sure I keep my inhalor handy now. "

Deffo..... I felt dead guilty afterwards!!! deffo a buzz kill.....

over a year ago

Sir has had me nearly at the point of passing out with a collar being pulled while fucking. Safe word in a panic at that point

over a year ago

Almost fainted wanking furiously a couple of weeks ago.....

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

A guy was fingering me, I thrash about a LOT when I orgasm. He leaned over to kiss me just as I had a particularly violent spasm.

I head-butted him, we both got mild concussions.

He met me again, even so.

over a year ago

"Sir has had me nearly at the point of passing out with a collar being pulled while fucking. Safe word in a panic at that point "

I love that point

And that's why we have safe words

over a year ago

"Almost fainted wanking furiously a couple of weeks ago....."

A hot summer day is usually the worst for this!

over a year ago

"A guy was fingering me, I thrash about a LOT when I orgasm. He leaned over to kiss me just as I had a particularly violent spasm.

I head-butted him, we both got mild concussions.

He met me again, even so. "

Blimey, you sound like you need a first aid kit on hand! Must've been good for seconds

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

I've not made a partner pass out but I have been made to pass out recently myself and it was one hell of a thing to experience.

She has been showing me how a little pain can be a pleasurable thing especially a deep clamping pain, biting really being the thing that hits the spot best so there I was enjoying a few moment of bliss when she started biting into the back of my shoulder just to the side of my neck.

We were standing at this point in the kitchen of all places as the pain began coursing through my senses as the bite was getting harder and more intense.

Then as the heat from the bite began to envelope me, I became light headed and when the bite ended and hands began to touch me all over giving me comfort and tingles from her touch.

Down into myself I went as my head got lighter and my legs began to give way.

She helped me to the floor where i lay for a few minutes in a state of absolute bliss till I came around more relaxed and content than I had been in a very very long time.

Definitely an experience I want lots more of and to have the bruises to both see and touch for days after as a reminder is like nothing else

I think your question may have something behind it that you may want to share OP....almost like you've done this to another or maybe you've had a few moment where you almost blacked out yourself

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Maybe not pass out, but I'm sure you ladies miss a heart beat whenever I post. Lol

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"Maybe not pass out, but I'm sure you ladies miss a heart beat whenever I post. Lol "

I always go CG

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Always do! Goddamit

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

I have one play partner who stops breathing when she cums particularly hard. The first time we played I understandably freaked out a bit.

I asked afterwards if she could have maybe warmed me, but she hadn’t expected me to hit all the spots first time, so saw no need.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Always do! Goddamit "

I have that affect on ladies too. Lol

By *ouisebottomTV/TS
over a year ago

London

"I've not made a partner pass out but I have been made to pass out recently myself and it was one hell of a thing to experience.

She has been showing me how a little pain can be a pleasurable thing especially a deep clamping pain, biting really being the thing that hits the spot best so there I was enjoying a few moment of bliss when she started biting into the back of my shoulder just to the side of my neck.

We were standing at this point in the kitchen of all places as the pain began coursing through my senses as the bite was getting harder and more intense.

Then as the heat from the bite began to envelope me, I became light headed and when the bite ended and hands began to touch me all over giving me comfort and tingles from her touch.

She helped me to the floor where i lay for a few minutes in a state of absolute bliss till I came around more relaxed and content than I had been in a very very long time.

Definitely an experience I want lots more of and to have the bruises to both see and touch for days after as a reminder is like nothing else

I think your question may have something behind it that you may want to share OP....almost like you've done this to another or maybe you've had a few moment where you almost blacked out yourself "

Be careful that's how spiderman came about hang on a minute are spiderwomen?

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"I've not made a partner pass out but I have been made to pass out recently myself and it was one hell of a thing to experience.

I think your question may have something behind it that you may want to share OP....almost like you've done this to another or maybe you've had a few moment where you almost blacked out yourself

Be careful that's how spiderman came about hang on a minute are spiderwomen? "

Hahahaa nope I'm definitely not a spiderwoman and these were not spider bites

over a year ago

I think your question may have something behind it that you may want to share OP....almost like you've done this to another or maybe you've had a few moment where you almost blacked out yourself "

That's sounds like fun

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

No, but I've heard of people making people pass out in order to become a sexual partner.

Post new Message to Thread