Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Man city v madrid.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are you aldo going to watch it and what is your prediction? I will watch it, city is my team and I reckon they will win with 1 - 0

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

City ain’t playing Madrid today we’re playing Aston Villa lol, but we beat Madrid 2-1 away we’ll smash em at the Etihad 3-1

over a year ago

"City ain’t playing Madrid today we’re playing Aston Villa lol, but we beat Madrid 2-1 away we’ll smash em at the Etihad 3-1"
That is right we did win. I got the days mixed up lol yes we will win against villa too. I reckon with 2 - 0

over a year ago

Man city won against aston villa with 2 - 1

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

When is City vs Madrid? I'll be anticipating a commute home from hell that day

over a year ago

"When is City vs Madrid? I'll be anticipating a commute home from hell that day "
Yes I got the dates wrong there, it was against aston villa yesterday.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Man city won against aston villa with 2 - 1 "

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"When is City vs Madrid? I'll be anticipating a commute home from hell that day Yes I got the dates wrong there, it was against aston villa yesterday."

Yes, I got that, but it sounds like Man City will be playing Real Madrid soon? Anything involving City on a weekday evening causes commute chaos, but I imagine Real will add to the level of the chaos. Its another level of European fixture.....

over a year ago

"When is City vs Madrid? I'll be anticipating a commute home from hell that day Yes I got the dates wrong there, it was against aston villa yesterday.

Yes, I got that, but it sounds like Man City will be playing Real Madrid soon? Anything involving City on a weekday evening causes commute chaos, but I imagine Real will add to the level of the chaos. Its another level of European fixture..... "

Yes it seems that they will play them soon as well, it could be a weekday but no doubt a good game with lots of chances and goals

Post new Message to Thread