Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cuckold stranger

Jump to newest

By *oodnitegirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Forgive me if I’m getting this totally wrong as it’s not a dynamic I’ve ever really been part of but I get a lot of single men (who I’ve never met) asking for a cuckold situation but surely this can only be done with a long-term lover? As I understand it cuckold is the humiliation type of watching and stag/vixen is where the man watches but everyone is kind.

So how are they expecting I handle this meet, when I don’t even know them. Not like they are my husband or something is it?

Educate me. I’m genuinely asking because I’m interested xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I always thought they had to be partners

over a year ago

You should probably ask the guys who suggest it to you

over a year ago

I think it probably speaks volumes about the person who asks you to be honest

By *oodnitegirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"You should probably ask the guys who suggest it to you"

Good point

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've had these messages and I've always had the vibe of "you're going to reply and then it'll be a relationship and then..."

Woah woah woah slow down I don't even know your name or if you brush your teeth.

over a year ago

"Forgive me if I’m getting this totally wrong as it’s not a dynamic I’ve ever really been part of but I get a lot of single men (who I’ve never met) asking for a cuckold situation but surely this can only be done with a long-term lover? As I understand it cuckold is the humiliation type of watching and stag/vixen is where the man watches but everyone is kind.

So how are they expecting I handle this meet, when I don’t even know them. Not like they are my husband or something is it?

Educate me. I’m genuinely asking because I’m interested xx"

I’m sure you have to have bf/husband so they watch other guy fuck you ect if not it don’t work

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Years ago the term was used to name a man whose wife was an adulteress. The husband didn't have to know though. It was a term used for men who brought up others children thinking that they were their own.

As a fetish ( swinging etc ) it means that the husband/partner watches and is supposedly humiliated by the wife as she has a good seeing to by another bloke.

So im with you. A single bloke couldn't be cuckolded.

over a year ago

"Forgive me if I’m getting this totally wrong as it’s not a dynamic I’ve ever really been part of but I get a lot of single men (who I’ve never met) asking for a cuckold situation but surely this can only be done with a long-term lover? As I understand it cuckold is the humiliation type of watching and stag/vixen is where the man watches but everyone is kind.

Educate me. I’m genuinely asking because I’m interested xx"

By *omRachCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

[Removed by poster at 02/03/20 07:09:00]

By *omRachCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

You can only be cuckolded (in the true sense of the word) by a person you are in a relationship with - so that wouldnt apply in your case as you are not 'attached' to him or her emotionally or sexually

Post new Message to Thread