FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Help! Can you lot describe the feeling when the dick first goes in please?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It’s for my short story. I know how to describe it from the woman’s POV, I can describe sucking dick and licking arse holes just can’t graphically and accurately describe it from the mans perspective.

Let me set the scene, you’ve been sucked and edged, rimmed and edged, now your dick is solid, you’re dying to fuck and you have a very tight wet little slit to sink into, describe....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It’s for my short story. I know how to describe it from the woman’s POV, I can describe sucking dick and licking arse holes just can’t graphically and accurately describe it from the mans perspective.

Let me set the scene, you’ve been sucked and edged, rimmed and edged, now your dick is solid, you’re dying to fuck and you have a very tight wet little slit to sink into, describe...."

safe sex or with someone trusted that you don’t have too ? X for me there’s definitely a difference

over a year ago

God now thats a question! Its that instant warm moist feeling you get when your dick first touches. Sliding in feels like your dick is being hugged tightly. Moist and warm all the way in

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

It feels hot and wet, I like to rub the tip up and down her pussy before sliding it all the way in and groaning as it feels so good especially after a lot of teasing build up if she's tight as well it takes some mental blocking to not come straight away lol

over a year ago

"It feels hot and wet, I like to rub the tip up and down her pussy before sliding it all the way in and groaning as it feels so good especially after a lot of teasing build up if she's tight as well it takes some mental blocking to not come straight away lol"

How do you mental block?

over a year ago

It’s like water wrapping around a rock on the beach. Her pussy moulds around every millimetre and contour of my dick. Warm too like putting prewarmed clothes on

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

"It feels hot and wet, I like to rub the tip up and down her pussy before sliding it all the way in and groaning as it feels so good especially after a lot of teasing build up if she's tight as well it takes some mental blocking to not come straight away lol

How do you mental block?"

Hard to describe really but it's like trying to stop yourself sneezing when you feel it building up, not always successfully. Doesn't matter if I don't though as I'll definitely last longer on round two

over a year ago

"It’s for my short story. I know how to describe it from the woman’s POV, I can describe sucking dick and licking arse holes just can’t graphically and accurately describe it from the mans perspective.

Let me set the scene, you’ve been sucked and edged, rimmed and edged, now your dick is solid, you’re dying to fuck and you have a very tight wet little slit to sink into, describe....

safe sex or with someone trusted that you don’t have too ? X for me there’s definitely a difference "

Oh bareback 100% this is stories and fantasies section. Skin on skin, pork on prawn.

over a year ago

You know when you get up in the midfield the night to use the loo and then get back into bed and wrap the still warm duvet round you?

It's like that dialled up to 100 and concentrated in one part of your body.

over a year ago

Like warm apple pie

over a year ago

"You know when you get up in the midfield the night to use the loo and then get back into bed and wrap the still warm duvet round you?

It's like that dialled up to 100 and concentrated in one part of your body. "

"Midfield the night"....meant "middle of the night"

over a year ago

safe sex or with someone trusted that you don’t have too ? X for me there’s definitely a difference

Oh bareback 100% this is stories and fantasies section. Skin on skin, pork on prawn. "

In that case I would definitely rub myself up against up pussy and clit gently building some rhythm up and then letting my tip of my penis enter you deeper and deeper for me this feels truly amazing as I feel your tight vaginal muscles grip my cock hard feelings the warm of your wet pussy makes me grow harder and bigger. Hmmm love sex

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Not really a writer and don’t know your story’s style but here’s my 10p I hope it’s helpful.

At that point, as your lining up, it feels kinda magnetic, mentally you want to tease but feeling the warmth is too appealing. The levels of tightness on entry are very noticeable as are the reactions, it’s those reactions what make it the most pleasurable.

D.

over a year ago

as much as the 'physical' is one of smooth welcoming warmth, the best feeling I could describe is the quiet gasp of satisfaction a woman makes, eyes widening, mouth open, as it slides home...

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

As above, soft, warm, wet and just incredibly good.

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

Oh bareback 100% this is stories and fantasies section. Skin on skin, pork on prawn. In that case I would definitely rub myself up against up pussy and clit gently building some rhythm up and then letting my tip of my penis enter you deeper and deeper for me this feels truly amazing as I feel your tight vaginal muscles grip my cock hard feelings the warm of your wet pussy makes me grow harder and bigger. Hmmm love sex"

This is my favourite and may have had an effect this morning

Glad I took a peek at this thread, thanks guys x

Mrs x

over a year ago

I'm all hot and bothered reading some of these descriptions

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple
over a year ago

HereAndThere

Only one ore needed!

DECENT

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"It feels hot and wet, I like to rub the tip up and down her pussy before sliding it all the way in and groaning as it feels so good especially after a lot of teasing build up if she's tight as well it takes some mental blocking to not come straight away lol"

Rubbing the tip on my clit would have me squirting for england that's a good way

over a year ago

"It feels hot and wet, I like to rub the tip up and down her pussy before sliding it all the way in and groaning as it feels so good especially after a lot of teasing build up if she's tight as well it takes some mental blocking to not come straight away lol

Rubbing the tip on my clit would have me squirting for england that's a good way "

What you upto this week? We should get together

By *oneyjule65Couple
over a year ago

Halifax

This thread is so horny

By *oneyjule65Couple
over a year ago

Halifax

"I'm all hot and bothered reading some of these descriptions"

Me too

over a year ago

It’s an amazing feeling

over a year ago

Hot.

By *hortarseWoman
over a year ago

Norfolk

"I'm all hot and bothered reading some of these descriptions"

I think it's made lot women feel like after reading this

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

Oh....I feel all flustered!

By *eannaTV/TS
over a year ago

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport

Let me set the scene, you’ve been sucked and edged, rimmed and edged, now your dick is solid, you’re dying to fuck and you have a very tight wet little slit to sink into, describe...."

As I kneel between her legs her dampness glistening in the light I take my m_mber and slowly rub it up and down over her clioris and entrance several times making my m_mber moist so it would be easier to penetrate first I feel the entrance open slightly and the head of my m_mber slides in feeling the tightness of her entrance close over the head like a hot softness never felt before almost sucking me in but I resist and pull out not completely just enough to tease, then I push in further feeling the hot dampness grabbing harder and tighter, again I go to pull out and again I push in this time all the way the warmth and tightness completely wrapped around my m_mber sending such feelings that I never want to leave.

By *ouanna JoWoman
over a year ago

A little village

"I'm all hot and bothered reading some of these descriptions

Me too "

Me three

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

It feels good!

Gold star please, for providing my contribution to the thread.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

The warmth and wetness welcome the tip of the cock causing an extra twitch. You want to slide it all the way in but the tight wet little slit resists, pushing your dick back. You work up a little rhythm, forward and back, forward and back, the wetness edging down the shaft of your cock letting it enter centimetre by centimetre, getting deeper, her moans only accentuate the feeling and then suddenly...it slides all the way in, balls deep. The vagina that was resisting the hard dick is now actively pulling in. The warmth and wetness enveloping the hard cock is a feeling that's comparable to no other, it just feels right, you close you eyes to focus and elongate that feeling, the nerve endings in the head of your penis send a ripple of pleasure throughout your whole body. The warmth, the wetness, you never want this feeling to end.

over a year ago

Whilst we’re on the subject of lit erotica I’m just gonna express one of my pet peeves that I see used a lot (be men usually, sorry guys) but when they say she bucked her hips or bucked against me.

Just makes me piss myself and think of buckaroo or one of those mechanical bulls.

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

"Whilst we’re on the subject of lit erotica I’m just gonna express one of my pet peeves that I see used a lot (be men usually, sorry guys) but when they say she bucked her hips or bucked against me.

Just makes me piss myself and think of buckaroo or one of those mechanical bulls. "

'We gon' ride like in the rodeos girrrrrl, yessiree!'

over a year ago

You know when you plug a USB cable in to your laptop and it goes in first time

Feels like that

over a year ago

Ok, so this sort of thing?

At that moment, focused on that beautiful pussy, nothing else matters. The warmth, the wetness, the wonderful aroma draws me in. Every fibre of my being screams at me to plunge my solid cock deep inside you. Sometimes I can resist the temptation and take it slowly, savouring every spine tingling sensation.

Then sometimes the urge is utterly overpowering, i can’t help myself, I have to be inside you. All thoughts of restraint are abandoned as I satisfy my craving for your body, sliding deep inside you to feel that wonderful warm enclosure around me and I know it’s where I’m meant to be.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/03/20 09:44:06]

over a year ago

I feel my foreskin stretch, slowly slipping over the head of my cock as your warm wet juices lubricator my pulsating helmet. The skin slipping back and forth smoothly as my precum and your juices mingle, through the fluid movement. I gasp as my rim reaches the entry to your cunt, and iI feel your warm, lips envelop my glistening glans and shivers shimmer down my spine as your muscles tense and grip my shaft.

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"You know when you plug a USB cable in to your laptop and it goes in first time

Feels like that"

D.

over a year ago

excruciating

By *ouanna JoWoman
over a year ago

A little village

Feels like that"

This is the reply that turned me on the most.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Rubbing the head against the labial folds and clit before slowly sliding it in. Feeling that warmth, wetness and parting of resistance as it enters in fully. Seeing her eyes widen and hear her gasp as she feels me stretching and filling her completely...

Yep, i'm horny now

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

It’s just pure bliss, the moment you wish you could slow down time itself, looking into her eyes, both saying mmmmmm , her gasping as it goes deeper, and having a nice slow passionate kiss to accompany it.

over a year ago

Feels like that

This is the reply that turned me on the most. "

Pulling it out, turning it round and trying the other way round can be fun too

By *ouanna JoWoman
over a year ago

A little village

Feels like that

Pulling it out, turning it round and trying the other way round can be fun too "

Not sure I’m familiar with this move

over a year ago

Feels like that

Pulling it out, turning it round and trying the other way round can be fun too

Not sure I’m familiar with this move "

I’ll show you if you like lol

By *omesticflightMan
over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

"It’s like water wrapping around a rock on the beach. Her pussy moulds around every millimetre and contour of my dick. Warm too like putting prewarmed clothes on "

Those are both really good ways of putting it!

By *rghYeTimbersMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

There is a lot more that goes on apart from touch. If bare you can get such a rush of senses just before you enter. You pick up on all the scents and feramones as you get really close, it drives your brain wild and you really really want to enter your body reacts you go extra hard and all your sex organs fire up with anticipation. Some women are really good at teasing and edging when on top...

over a year ago

I'm assuming unsafe sex (as it's fiction, most fiction describes this as it is after all fantasy , which includes sensation and a deep bond that ensures mutual trust already in existence? And as much as safe sex is practical and wise in real life, so are completing tax returns and I don't think your work will contain any graphic details of doing this now, will it?

Ok then...

The act itself is always best watched for that visual thrill and delicious anticipation....As the diamond-hardened in readiness organ moves tantalisingly ever closer to it's mecca, a drop of pre-essence oozes saucily from the tip as if in mimicry of the glistening feminine treasure that lies in wait...

After seconds that seem like an eternity, the bulbous mushroom atop the proud stalk makes contact with the soft embracing heat and the gorgeous sensation that ensues fires like electricity in an instant down the lucky man's shaft, pooling in his balls and radiating like fire throughout his body, coaxing the pleasure centres in his brain to drive his unrepentant prong home into her slickness, to mate her wholeheartedly....

He does so. And as he sinks his eager solid cock almost gleefully deep into her inviting little pocket, her sex wrapping him snugly and squeezing her new possession as he does so, the overwhelming sensation of touch magnifies uncontrollably as she takes first his glans, then the steely thick column of flesh that drives it, till the desire to have her to completion is the only thing in life he can focus upon...

Something like that.

B

By *rumguy1980Man
over a year ago

stechford

Feels like that"

What about the Ethernet port dont you just wanna hear that satisfying click lol

over a year ago

Feels like that

What about the Ethernet port dont you just wanna hear that satisfying click lol "

Oh God I'm so hard right now

over a year ago

I'm assuming unsafe sex (as it's fiction, most fiction describes this as it is after all fantasy , which includes sensation and a deep bond that ensures mutual trust already in existence? And as much as safe sex is practical and wise in real life, so are completing tax returns and I don't think your work will contain any graphic details of doing this now, will it?

Ok then...

The act itself is always best watched for that visual thrill and delicious anticipation....As the diamond-hardened in readiness organ moves tantalisingly ever closer to it's mecca, a drop of pre-essence oozes saucily from the tip as if in mimicry of the glistening feminine treasure that lies in wait...

After seconds that seem like an eternity, the bulbous mushroom atop the proud stalk makes contact with the soft embracing heat and the gorgeous sensation that ensues fires like electricity in an instant down the lucky man's shaft, pooling in his balls and radiating like fire throughout his body, coaxing the pleasure centres in his brain to drive his unrepentant prong home into her slickness, to mate her wholeheartedly....

He does so. And as he sinks his eager solid cock almost gleefully deep into her inviting little pocket, her sex wrapping him snugly and squeezing her new possession as he does so, the overwhelming sensation of touch magnifies uncontrollably as she takes first his glans, then the steely thick column of flesh that drives it, till the desire to have her to completion is the only thing in life he can focus upon...

Something like that.

B"

Sorry but thinking of a giant mushroom doesn’t give me exciting thoughts

I think if super mario bouncing about

By *rumguy1980Man
over a year ago

stechford

Ok then...

Something like that.

B

I think if super mario bouncing about"

Mmf you and Mario and Luigi #familyguy

over a year ago

Ok then...

Something like that.

B

I think if super mario bouncing about"

Each to their own. I like mushrooms very much indeed. One of the first things I chuck in an omelette.

B

over a year ago

Erotic literature is, ahem, very hard to get right

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I feel my foreskin stretch, slowly slipping over the head of my cock as your warm wet juices lubricator my pulsating helmet. The skin slipping back and forth smoothly as my precum and your juices mingle, through the fluid movement. I gasp as my rim reaches the entry to your cunt, and iI feel your warm, lips envelop my glistening glans and shivers shimmer down my spine as your muscles tense and grip my shaft."

By *rumguy1980Man
over a year ago

stechford

"Erotic literature is, ahem, very hard to get right "

Nah its simple if your good at it ive done online roleplay for ages

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yeah, it has its challenges for sure.

over a year ago

Yeah. I struggle to write it.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Erotic literature is, ahem, very hard to get right

Yeah. I struggle to write it."

Me too

over a year ago

Me too"

Your struggle is of a different order to mine. You write excellent erotic stories

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Me too

Your struggle is of a different order to mine. You write excellent erotic stories "

Thank you It still has unique challenges, though.

over a year ago

Me too

Your struggle is of a different order to mine. You write excellent erotic stories

Thank you It still has unique challenges, though."

I’m sure it does. Given that you write more than the odd paragraph you are considerably more aware of those challenges than I am.

over a year ago

Can’t wait to finish work to get writing the next instalment. Some really good descriptions I can use.

It’s in stories and fantasies ‘finding your kinky equal, a love story’ if anyone wants to read the first part.

It’s comedy/erotic or comerotica!

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

I love describing erotic scenarios with the right person.... and that moment when you know you are going to be sliding deep inside someone is amazing... but I love the tease of it, using the head to just part the lips but not going deep and just using the head to tease... seeing the woman desperate to pull you in deep but not allowing her as it’s all about control... teasing her to the point of screaming in frustration and ecstasy and then when she completely accepts she is being controlled one deep hard thrust causing her to gasp loudly and swear uncontrollably.... at this point I’d hope she would come

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I love describing erotic scenarios with the right person.... and that moment when you know you are going to be sliding deep inside someone is amazing... but I love the tease of it, using the head to just part the lips but not going deep and just using the head to tease... seeing the woman desperate to pull you in deep but not allowing her as it’s all about control... teasing her to the point of screaming in frustration and ecstasy and then when she completely accepts she is being controlled one deep hard thrust causing her to gasp loudly and swear uncontrollably.... at this point I’d hope she would come "

That sounds hot

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Warm apple pie

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

"I love describing erotic scenarios with the right person.... and that moment when you know you are going to be sliding deep inside someone is amazing... but I love the tease of it, using the head to just part the lips but not going deep and just using the head to tease... seeing the woman desperate to pull you in deep but not allowing her as it’s all about control... teasing her to the point of screaming in frustration and ecstasy and then when she completely accepts she is being controlled one deep hard thrust causing her to gasp loudly and swear uncontrollably.... at this point I’d hope she would come

That sounds hot "

It feels amazing... it’s hard to hold back but so so worth it

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Can’t wait to finish work to get writing the next instalment. Some really good descriptions I can use.

It’s in stories and fantasies ‘finding your kinky equal, a love story’ if anyone wants to read the first part.

It’s comedy/erotic or comerotica!"

I never knew you are a writer, I'll definitely have a read. I love something for the imagination

over a year ago

A guy I once knew described it as coming home. It felt so good, so right and was a treat for everyone of his senses.

over a year ago

This is a rather pleasant read for a Sunday morning

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"A guy I once knew described it as coming home. It felt so good, so right and was a treat for everyone of his senses. "

Oh that's lovely.

By *bonybbwWoman
over a year ago

London

I love reading all of these!

By *rchid0103Woman
over a year ago

Southport

Think I need a cold shower after reading those replies

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

"I'm all hot and bothered reading some of these descriptions

Me too "

(Hand up) It had an effect on me as well.

By *ee04Man
over a year ago

Thurrock

I love this feeling

At first there is a little resistance especially a tight one. Then you feel the give as it goes in. And the clamp on the shaft as the head gets deeper. There is still resistance so take it slow gently pushing in deeper taking your time until you are balls deep then build the momentum.

It’s almost a pop when the head is in and feeling that resistance give is awesome.

Don’t know wether this helps in anyway

over a year ago

Changing positions can have a different feeling too.

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

"Think I need a cold shower after reading those replies "

Me too after typing a reply lol

By *merald Eyes XWoman
over a year ago

Can you find me….

Love that feeling of opening up , stretching and sliding right in..

Mmmm

Right off for a play

over a year ago

Not as graphic as some of the above, but I would compare it to sliding in to a hot bath after three hours of shovelling snow in minus 8 degrees

over a year ago

It's like pushing my finger inside a warm kebab wrap without the salad and a little mayonnaise.

Post new Message to Thread