Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

People vanishing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What the fuck is it with people who create a new profile, send a couple of positive and promising messages, then just vanish? It Pisses me off.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uicy jonesMan
over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

"What the fuck is it with people who create a new profile, send a couple of positive and promising messages, then just vanish? It Pisses me off. "

Happens all the time , not sure if they are pictures thieves or just live the thrill of teasing !!!!

By *leasure4leisureMan
over a year ago

south

"What the fuck is it with people who create a new profile, send a couple of positive and promising messages, then just vanish? It Pisses me off. "

It’s such a wast of time

It’s fine if they don’t want to continue chatting , just say so

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never have high hopes in a newbie lol.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Happened to us earlier. Weirdos!

By *rimKardashianMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Probably testing the waters or more than likely something to hide IRL.

The mind boggles really.

Keep calm & carry on though OP!

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

The Leftovers...

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Bots?

AI?

over a year ago

Just your average wierdo newbie in here.....

Looking at one 'woman' right now who has posted 3 pics, two are of different women's bottoms and the third is a bloke about to get his wanger out of his shorts.....

You've got to chuckle I suppose...takes all sorts doesn't it

By *ooskiMan
over a year ago

south coast

Bit like the single guy profiles asking for guys to chat up or hit on thier wife.......why isnt she on here too.....

over a year ago

The modern age seems to breed fakes and bullshitters all hiding behind their keyboard.Missing the 70s to 90s when you actually had to go out and meet people.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Back in the day people bought contact magazines, wrote letters, bought stamps, waited days for replies. It was hard work so there wasn't any of this shit!

Just amazes me how supposed couples message you saying "exactly what we're looking for" then 10 seconds later their account is deleted. Totally fed up with getting nowhere. Such a ridiculous waste of time.

over a year ago

Had a few who wasted my time. I honestly think they do it for the thrill of it, and when they jizz themselves off and come to their senses again they panic (moment of clarity) and delete their account, and when their libido builds up, they do it all over again. Same with meeting people in person. We agree date and time and they get cold feet and don't show up. Always have a plan B when it comes to time wasters. There are genuine swingers. I prefer to meet regulars that I chat with in the clubs and we pass on contacts for future meets, and take it from there.

over a year ago

That’s normal but annoying

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Some people jut don't have the stamina.

over a year ago

Thing is though, we can’t all be everyone’s cup of tea that’s nature , so no issue telling someone that, but people can’t that find it easier to block

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Could've joined coz their partner is on here and they feel like cheating then change their mind and delete the profile.

By *tticusukMan
over a year ago

Formby

Fake profile fishing for attention. Most likely unverified and then deleted as spam or fake by admin!

over a year ago

They're all buried under my patio

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

If it's a single female account a lot get put off quickly by the messages we get on here and delete their account. I did with my first one after repeatedly being offered money and drugs and asked to entertain stag dos.

over a year ago

I had a woman say that I was to desperate. Because I did a post on the fact that I get a message asking for me to meet and we chat. And next nothing. So I sent a good night or morning the next day.And I then spend the day looking at the phone waiting for a answer. I get my hopes up I get carried away with chat. And then nothing.

A simple sorry you not for me is better than I text you later or tomorrow. And then nothing.

over a year ago

Yeah I’ve spoken with 4 promising newbie this week and then they have just randomly disappeared

By *annyFickerMan
over a year ago

Not too far away

Shocking. No wonder us single men don’t get replies which in the end gets really boring as it tends to grind knowing 95% of the time you’re writing a message that’s not going to get a reply.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Some people just like to chase without any intention of meeting, once it gets out of their comfort zone 'poof' off they go

over a year ago

It’s not just newbies who do this!!! Why o why tho!!!!!

By *averockrockMan
over a year ago

swindon

Let them be! can’t stop it, just accept it!

over a year ago

"Let them be! can’t stop it, just accept it! "

Sound advice but difficult to follow, especially when you think you’ve invested!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I must be a weirdo as I can't imagine getting annoyed about contact, or lack off on here.

My approach in general is I don't have universal appeal, I'm not the life and soul of the party or God's gift to man so I don't expect people to hang on my every word, expect to get fucked at the drop of a hat etc or given a chance.

My life doesn't evolve around Fab either.

When a new woman registers hundreds, and I mean hundreds of men contact you. You start answering a few as you don't want to appear rude but you can't keep up. You struggle through.

I hid my profile after one hour to sort through the messages. I was over 40, fat and black. I was overwhelmed so I can just imagine a younger, slimmer white woman being buried in the avalanche of incoming messages.

I daresay there will be some windup merchants, but there's a reason men outnumber women here, it can be overwhelming.

Just a thought.

over a year ago

"I must be a weirdo as I can't imagine getting annoyed about contact, or lack off on here.

My approach in general is I don't have universal appeal, I'm not the life and soul of the party or God's gift to man so I don't expect people to hang on my every word, expect to get fucked at the drop of a hat etc or given a chance.

When a new woman registers hundreds, and I mean hundreds of men contact you. You start answering a few as you don't want to appear rude but you can't keep up. You struggle through.

I hid my profile after one hour to sort through the messages. I was over 40, fat and black. I was overwhelmed so I can just imagine a younger, slimmer white woman being buried in the avalanche of incoming messages.

I daresay there will be some windup merchants, but there's a reason men outnumber women here, it can be overwhelming.

Just a thought."

You’ve missed the point. I totally get that people may not answer you but.....

....when u have had several messages possibly even arranged a meet, they disappear- why?

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I must be a weirdo as I can't imagine getting annoyed about contact, or lack off on here.

Just a thought.

....when u have had several messages possibly even arranged a meet, they disappear- why?"

I don't think she has. It may not be you they've given up on but the entire site. It's very common with new people. Things start off okay, you may start to arrange a meet or two then it all gets a bit much or they get too much abuse and just give up on the whole thing.

over a year ago

Was talking to someone yesterday who was just down the road. Agreed to meet at the gym next week. Now she’s disappeared and messages gone from inbox/ sent. I’m guessing she’s left the site

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Just a thought.

....when u have had several messages possibly even arranged a meet, they disappear- why?

I don't think she has. It may not be you they've given up on but the entire site. It's very common with new people. Things start off okay, you may start to arrange a meet or two then it all gets a bit much or they get too much abuse and just give up on the whole thing."

Exactly!

over a year ago

Message filters.

Block newbies.

Think then they have to be in site for a week before they can mail you.

Also tick then one for profiles without pictures. This makes them look for someone else to bugger about.

Post new Message to Thread