Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Question for the bisexual people

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How bisexual are you?

Do you swing one way more than the other?

Are you just bi-playful or would you consider relationship either way?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bi-playful probably. Would never consider a relationship with a woman. It’s more a physical thing. Random, one offs, NSA is all I look for with women. It could never be anything else. Totally different with a man.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I dated women long before I dated men, so yes, I'd consider dating women again. I don't know how bisexual I am, not sure if it's easily quantifiable. Like right now I'm pretty cockcentric but with the right woman I'd be interested in women again.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/02/20 14:25:29]

over a year ago

Balls. Far too easy to delete the text after posting with meaning too.

On topic: Bisexual here, but so far in my life heteroromantic. I’d be open to pursuing a relationship with a man or someone between the two poles of the gender binary, but it hasn’t happened yet.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Good question, my bi side comes from my crossdressing so in the normal day to day world I have no interest in Men. However I do go into another mindset when dressed fully (wig, makeup etc..).

There is always a fantasy of being the wife in a same sex relationship but I think it's just that a fantasy.

By *_MariusMan
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Very. From full-on penetrative and mouth to mouth kissing with the male half of a couple to full-blown penetrative and mouth-to-mouth kissing with the woman of the couple. Plus the oral sex preliminary of course

over a year ago

I’m predominantly heterosexual, but in sexual situations fully bisexual. I would not date or have a romantic relationship with a guy and prefer women to be involved in the sexual situations where I express my bisexuality. Bi group sex is what turns me on.

By *_MariusMan
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"Very. From full-on penetrative and mouth to mouth kissing with the male half of a couple to full-blown penetrative and mouth-to-mouth kissing with the woman of the couple. Plus the oral sex preliminary of course"

As for relationships, I only see women platonically, outside of the swinging 'game'.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"Balls. Far too easy to delete the text after posting with meaning too.

On topic: Bisexual here, but so far in my life heteroromantic. I’d be open to pursuing a relationship with a man or someone between the two poles of the gender binary, but it hasn’t happened yet. "

Pretty much the same here

over a year ago

Bi-playful to be honest and only when I get the urge and the mood takes me which is infrequently, that's 1 word not 2 btw

over a year ago

"I dated women long before I dated men, so yes, I'd consider dating women again. I don't know how bisexual I am, not sure if it's easily quantifiable. Like right now I'm pretty cockcentric but with the right woman I'd be interested in women again. "

Exactly this for me.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm definitely bisexual, usually a bit more towards men than women but not by much. I'd happily have my meets be equally FF as MF, but there are a lot less women around. Have been in relationships with women, would again. I guess I'm just attracted to people (except in sexual acts, where there are definitely physical acts and sensations I seek out more or less).

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Interesting question - and not sure where I'd fall to be honest - I'm open to meeting guys one to one, but have yet to do so, would be open to seeing a guy in an NSA environment regularly BUT I can't ever see myself in a committed relationship with a guy.

I'd also say my "attraction" to guys is very different from that I have with ladies, I don't, for example, look at guys in the street and think "he's hot" - but there still has to be an attraction there on some level.

As for individual "acts" that would very much be down to me and the guy concerned and personally I don't see that it defines my "bi-ness"

over a year ago

"Bi-playful probably. Would never consider a relationship with a woman. It’s more a physical thing. Random, one offs, NSA is all I look for with women. It could never be anything else. Totally different with a man. "

Snap.

I thought about it when younger, but then I realised women are mental

P

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Bi-playful probably. Would never consider a relationship with a woman. It’s more a physical thing. Random, one offs, NSA is all I look for with women. It could never be anything else. Totally different with a man.

Snap.

P"

Men are differently mental to women, I think

By *ecretpantyTV/TS
over a year ago

lisburn

"Interesting question - and not sure where I'd fall to be honest - I'm open to meeting guys one to one, but have yet to do so, would be open to seeing a guy in an NSA environment regularly BUT I can't ever see myself in a committed relationship with a guy.

I'd also say my "attraction" to guys is very different from that I have with ladies, I don't, for example, look at guys in the street and think "he's hot" - but there still has to be an attraction there on some level.

As for individual "acts" that would very much be down to me and the guy concerned and personally I don't see that it defines my "bi-ness" "

I would be much the same don't want to set up home with a guy and if truthful it's only a oral thing with another cd which I like.

Pretty much all the rest I am not interested in.

This proves difficult when finding someone to play with as they always seam to be looking more bi things than myself.

We are all different.

over a year ago

"Bi-playful probably. Would never consider a relationship with a woman. It’s more a physical thing. Random, one offs, NSA is all I look for with women. It could never be anything else. Totally different with a man.

Snap.

P

Men are differently mental to women, I think "

Yep, almost predictably mental, whereas women are randomly fucking mental with bells on.... and I was in a relationship with a very dangerously evil "man" for a very long time! It was like living with a woman with permanent PMT.

Fuck that shiz

P

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Snap.

P"

Fuck you P.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Snap.

P

Yep, almost predictably mental, whereas women are randomly fucking mental with bells on.... and I was in a relationship with a very dangerously evil "man" for a very long time! It was like living with a woman with permanent PMT.

Fuck that shiz

P"

I disagree. I get it, but I disagree.

over a year ago

Snap.

P

Fuck you P. "

Maybe one day beaut

P

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

I'm at least 75-80% straight.

I adore women, always have and always will.

No single guy will ever be on my radar and very few if any crossdresser are on it either if I'm honest.

If I meet a couple then the guy can by all means help himself to my ass but that's really all he will get from me, I like being fucked because it feels good so it's only the penis I have any interest in. I will not be getting more intimate with him than that and wont be kissing him either.

As for women, they can do no wrong when it comes to anything they wish to do with me

over a year ago

Snap.

P

Fuck that shiz

P

I disagree. I get it, but I disagree."

That's fair. I obviously only have my own experience of both sexes to go on. Maybe I should try more women.

P

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Snap.

P

Fuck that shiz

P

That's fair. I obviously only have my own experience of both sexes to go on. Maybe I should try more women.

P"

I increasingly think a lot of "women are crazy" is sexism in one form or another. Different standards/ expectations for men and women sort of thing. I can't prove it, but it bothers me that we get written off like this.

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

When I'm at a club I Fuck with people that I find fun, irrespective of gender, height weight and anything else,

Think my verifications show a balance of men and women .

Being bi I have no preference one way or the other, not over keen on t-girls, we're a strange bunch, lol x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive always leaned more to men and only ever had short term relationships with women but i would of had a proper relationship with a woman if the right one had come along. My ex husband lent more to men id say 80/20 thats why we ways had a third in our marriage

over a year ago

"I'm at least 75-80% straight.

I adore women, always have and always will.

"

This

By *ittyandtheboyCouple
over a year ago

Back of the bins.

Big ol 3 on the Kinsey scale for the Boy!

Kitty however says sex for her needs a cock to finish!

over a year ago

Id class myself as bi playful xx

over a year ago

Snap.

P

Fuck that shiz

P

P

I increasingly think a lot of "women are crazy" is sexism in one form or another. Different standards/ expectations for men and women sort of thing. I can't prove it, but it bothers me that we get written off like this."

I can understand that, and of course everyone should be taken as an individual rather than their gender. I have throughout my time on the planet found those with vag's to be the most manipulative, spiteful, vengeful, petty, judgemental and unpredictable as a whole. Don't get me wrong I've met some messed up blokes, I really have, but they have been less in number and things tend to fizzle out (whether that be friendships, relationships etc. You know when people just kinda move on and do their own thing) whereas with the women it's normally been through a barny, jealousy, spreading lies etc and boom, it all blows up.

P

By *adyinred696969Couple
over a year ago

Brecon

Me being super curious and horny about playing with another woman was got us into swinging, and I definitely love playing with women.

I dont think I could consider a relationship with a woman, unless it was as a threeway with Mart, and even then it would be more as a FWB thing.

over a year ago

Some interesting answers here

By *acavityMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"Good question, my bi side comes from my crossdressing so in the normal day to day world I have no interest in Men. However I do go into another mindset when dressed fully (wig, makeup etc..).

There is always a fantasy of being the wife in a same sex relationship but I think it's just that a fantasy. "

This in reverse. I'm attracted to femininity, whether the person is a woman, or a man dressed as a woman.

Generally not interested in masculine men (though if he is part of a couple)

over a year ago

Im only Bi playful, im not attracted to 99% of women but will play if a Dom is there too xx

over a year ago

I had a relationship with a woman in my teens .. in my twenties too before I was married.

I don’t define it - if I’m attracted to the person, I’m attracted to them. I don’t feel the need to ‘label’ myself

over a year ago

Fully bisexual have dated the same sex x

over a year ago

I’m definitely bi playful. I prefer being in a relationship with a man to a woman x

over a year ago

Snap.

P

Fuck that shiz

P

P

I increasingly think a lot of "women are crazy" is sexism in one form or another. Different standards/ expectations for men and women sort of thing. I can't prove it, but it bothers me that we get written off like this.

I can understand that, and of course everyone should be taken as an individual rather than their gender. I have throughout my time on the planet found those with vag's to be the most manipulative, spiteful, vengeful, petty, judgemental and unpredictable as a whole. Don't get me wrong I've met some messed up blokes, I really have, but they have been less in number and things tend to fizzle out (whether that be friendships, relationships etc. You know when people just kinda move on and do their own thing) whereas with the women it's normally been through a barny, jealousy, spreading lies etc and boom, it all blows up.

P"

Totally agree. I find it difficult to understand women. I swear I should have been a man! The things I know and hear on here, even about me. It’s unbelievable. I just pop it in the back of my mind and carry on. Never had any issues like that with men.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"How bisexual are you?

Are you just bi-playful or would you consider relationship either way?"

I’d say I’m 80% straight as I prefer sex with women but I’m easy about it really. Saying that, I’m an enthusiast 20%er.

By *icplshropsCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Biplayful

Mr Bicpl

By *reya73Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

I have my relationships with men but would be open to one with a woman if things flowed that way. I'm polyamorous so each connection is unique in its level of intimacy. If I'm not limited to one person, why limit to one gender if the chemistry is there x

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"I increasingly think a lot of "women are crazy" is sexism in one form or another. Different standards/ expectations for men and women sort of thing. I can't prove it, but it bothers me that we get written off like this.

P

Totally agree. I find it difficult to understand women. I swear I should have been a man! The things I know and hear on here, even about me. It’s unbelievable. I just pop it in the back of my mind and carry on. Never had any issues like that with men. "

I'd agree with Inaswing on this subject. I think there's always a danger of falling into lazy, outdated, harmful clichéd tropes when it comes to discussing women.

In the (far too many years) I've been on this site, I've heard many, many things from both sexes. Seen less than desirable behaviour from both. All of those far too oft commonly attributed feminine negative traits? Jealously? Manipulation? Judgemental? Petty? Yep, I've seen men display them.

People are unique and individual and I'd rather take them as so and not believe the prevalence of dickishness is related to their genitalia.

over a year ago

I am only bisexual on every 29th feb

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I increasingly think a lot of "women are crazy" is sexism in one form or another. Different standards/ expectations for men and women sort of thing. I can't prove it, but it bothers me that we get written off like this.

P

Totally agree. I find it difficult to understand women. I swear I should have been a man! The things I know and hear on here, even about me. It’s unbelievable. I just pop it in the back of my mind and carry on. Never had any issues like that with men.

I'd agree with Inaswing on this subject. I think there's always a danger of falling into lazy, outdated, harmful clichéd tropes when it comes to discussing women.

In the (far too many years) I've been on this site, I've heard many, many things from both sexes. Seen less than desirable behaviour from both. All of those far too oft commonly attributed feminine negative traits? Jealously? Manipulation? Judgemental? Petty? Yep, I've seen men display them.

People are unique and individual and I'd rather take them as so and not believe the prevalence of dickishness is related to their genitalia."

Agreed.

over a year ago

If I was single I might consider a relationship with a woman but would still want a regular cock too.

Mrs

over a year ago

P

People are unique and individual and I'd rather take them as so and not believe the prevalence of dickishness is related to their genitalia."

There is an old joke and it is a joke, so please don't scold me for it.

Never try and understand a woman.

Women understand women and they fucking hate each other.

But I agree, men can be just as paranoid, judgemental, jealous etc as women.

We are all human, we are in no way perfect. It's too easy to put it all down to one thing or tar each others sex. Its daft.

You are an idiot, or you ain't.

You are nice, or you ain't .

over a year ago

P

To be fair I think men get more bashing on here than women!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"People are unique and individual and I'd rather take them as so and not believe the prevalence of dickishness is related to their genitalia.

To be fair I think men get more bashing on here than women! "

Yeah, to be fair... I didn't say they didn't anywhere. I was responding to the comments I quoted.

But yes (seeing as you brought it up), men do get more of a bashing on here. And again, I'll take people as they are. Not fall into the all men are mindless dicks who just think with their penis and have no respect for women bs.

Anyway, sorry OP! This has gone off on a tangent.

I do find it interesting reading about how people view their sexuality and romance.

By *nexpectedExplorerMan
over a year ago

Gower

I’m not very is my personal answer to this.

Much more into f than m and wouldn’t want to be in a relationship with an m.

I do however have curiosity sexually.

I don’t see a nice looking guy and think ‘wow I would love a chance with him’ like I would when I see a nice looking woman. I also have no desire to kiss men but often daydream about sensual kisses with women.

One thing that’s surprised me on here though is how many people say ‘no bi’. I guess that might be from a risk point of view or perhaps the thought of it repulses some women. However I’d say that at least those who say bi or curious on their profile are being honest. You’d be amazed how many messages we get from ‘straight’ men either denying they are curious or making sure they don’t miss out on women who say ‘no bi’.

over a year ago

Difficult question for me. I love sucking guys off and taking anal from guys, I also love going down on ladies and fucking them so I guess that makes me Bi.

However.

I do not find men attractive in any way shape or form. I would never start a loving relationship with a guy.

I love everything about the female form in all their shapes and sizes. I guess that may sound bizarre but it’s the way I am.

By *bwredcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Dorset

I'm more for the playing with women than dating them, dont get me wrong I find certain women very attractive but I am very much happy with my husband, and for me being bi is for me to know

And having that secret about me is a huge turn on in itself

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Difficult question for me. I love sucking guys off and taking anal from guys, I also love going down on ladies and fucking them so I guess that makes me Bi.

However.

I do not find men attractive in any way shape or form. I would never start a loving relationship with a guy.

I love everything about the female form in all their shapes and sizes. I guess that may sound bizarre but it’s the way I am. "

lots of bi men are like this. Me, for one.

over a year ago

Very.

Dunno? Probably more towards men for sex as it's easier.

Yes. I've had relationships with both but my most substantial and serious relationship was with a woman. I think I'm more likely to want sex with a man and a romantic relationship with a woman, but that isn't a hard set rule.

over a year ago

Im 70-30 women to men.

Only interested in the sexual side with men, the love, relationship etc will always be with a Female.

By *inky SpiceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

P

I 100% agree with this. On fab and in the rest of my life I've known some wonderful people of both sex, and some absolutely awful too.

over a year ago

Bi, but only if the guy is dominant.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

It's kinda complicated.

Purely physically I'm more into women.

However I don't think I could only have sex with women for the rest of my life but I could only have sex with men.

I'm more likely to develop romantic connections with men but I have dated a woman.

over a year ago

Follow up question, who gives better oral?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Follow up question, who gives better oral?"
it varies

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Very I've had relationships with both men and women.

Who gives better oral depends on the person giving it.

over a year ago

That depends on the person. The best I’ve had was a man though.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Erm... both the best and the worst I've had has been from men. Make of that what you will.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Follow up question, who gives better oral?

Erm... both the best and the worst I've had has been from men. Make of that what you will."

Ditto.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Erm... both the best and the worst I've had has been from men. Make of that what you will."

it makes them totally average

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Best oral has always been from men

over a year ago

Sounds like ladies need to step up their oral game

By *oft_SensualTV/TS
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Men are generally too unreliable to date as they are usually attached or sneaking around. I veer towards either sex on a very random basis, but am geared more towards ladies in the long run.

By *ave1976XXXMan
over a year ago

newmarket

Thought I was 100% straight until a night when I was about 15 and had a group wank with mates. The urge to try again had always been there since. Split with my wife 2 years back and thought fuck it I’m gonna explore more. Had loads of meets with guys and a couple of Mmf 3 ways. I’d never date a guy as don’t find them attractive but love male fun. Fancy girls

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"I am only bisexual on every 29th feb"

We still on for Saturday then?

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

The person I have a connection and chemistry with enough to want to get naked with them - their gender doesn't come into it

By *ed wineMan
over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

I don't meet men alone. However I love Bi-MMF without constrictions

over a year ago

"Sounds like ladies need to step up their oral game "

Mines excellent

Just saying

By *ouanna JoWoman
over a year ago

A little village

"Bi-playful probably. Would never consider a relationship with a woman. It’s more a physical thing. Random, one offs, NSA is all I look for with women. It could never be anything else. Totally different with a man. "

Exactly this.

By *ave1976XXXMan
over a year ago

newmarket

"Sounds like ladies need to step up their oral game

Mines excellent

Just saying "

Mine is better lol x

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"How bisexual are you?

Are you just bi-playful or would you consider relationship either way?"

I'm fully bi (which feels like a weird way to describe it!). I would theoretically have a relationship with men or women, but would not be monogamous, so no need to choose.

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

The person I have a connection and chemistry with enough to want to get naked with them - their gender doesn't come into it"

Love this!

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I think the best description of my sexuality is bisexual but more hetero romantic.

I think this is the reason it took a long time to dawn on me that I am bisexual.

Although, I do enjoy one on one meets with ladies, I have never been romantically attracted to another woman.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Sounds like ladies need to step up their oral game "

Nah. Men run the full gamut from diabolical to the best I've ever had. Women are generally well above average.

over a year ago

Nah. Men run the full gamut from diabolical to the best I've ever had. Women are generally well above average."

Nobody talks about 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place at the Olympics

over a year ago

I adore men more but i do find women attractive, i love playing with women and would do it more if i could. Told inked id love a regular female to have fun with by myself as well as if we found a bi fem cpl. Hes happy enough to let it happen as long as he hears all about it and i take the odd pic

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Nah. Men run the full gamut from diabolical to the best I've ever had. Women are generally well above average.

Nobody talks about 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place at the Olympics "

Fortunately this isn't the Olympics!

over a year ago

Nobody talks about 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place at the Olympics

Fortunately this isn't the Olympics!"

I know, I'm just playing the devil's advocate

over a year ago

"I dated women long before I dated men, so yes, I'd consider dating women again. I don't know how bisexual I am, not sure if it's easily quantifiable. Like right now I'm pretty cockcentric but with the right woman I'd be interested in women again. "

Ohhhh really!!! ( And so the pondering begins lol) xxx

over a year ago

50/50 here. I’ve dated more men than women but the number I’ve had sex with is probably roughly 50/50. I think the next person I date will be a woman.

over a year ago

Bi playful. I used to be bisexual bordering on lesbian. But it all changed and now it's rare I'm attracted to a woman

over a year ago

I’m a bit bi just so I can hump your hubby

By *exyEggsCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Another vote for bi-playful here, this describes me very well

Mrs TMN x

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

Definitely Bi-play I just don’t find guys appealing for a relationship type of thing, happy to get my fix on occasion and cuddle up with a gorgeous lady.

over a year ago

I vary, I’m currently all about the penis

over a year ago

I would go with bi-playful - I would not rule out a relationship with a man but at the moment it us more physical.

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

More like bi-playful in a sexy situation here.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

[Removed by poster at 29/02/20 10:47:31]

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

My bi level depends on what's available. Men are easier to find than women for casual sex, so if im horny, that's usually the path I choose.

over a year ago

I'm much more attracted to women, I just like sucking cock, don't do anything else with guys or particularly attracted to them so I'm a Lil bit bi I suppose

over a year ago

I choose bisexual as an option here because it's the closest fit, but homoflexible is a better fit for me, I'm almost exclusively attracted to women. I like men too, I'm just rarely attracted to them.

I'm married to a man, but before that I'd have relationships with either men or women.

By *ensualgent38Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh & London

When I joined Fab I never thought I would be interested in playing with men. But a couple of amazingly exciting experiences with couples early on encouraged me to explore bi fun more.

I now know that I love bi play with couples and groups, but am not interested in 121 play with guys.

I choose to call that bi-curious on my profile and am hoping to meet new couples to who enjoy shared bi fun too

By *liceinWonderland38Woman
over a year ago

Coventry

I’m bisexual, have never had a relationship with a woman but would like to. A fair few sexual experiences, and always looking for more the female body is a beautiful thing

over a year ago

I have been lesbian for a long time before i moved to bi, my over all summary is i have found relationships with men much better, much less drama, especially with my mr, hes so laid back hell fall over, and i do love cock but ! Sex with women is much better, the female form is just so much sexier to look at, just my opinion of course

By *oris618Man
over a year ago

Worksop

I am genuinely attracted to both men and women. I have had some amazing sex with both and also a few crap meets where the chemistry just wasn't right.

By *oppolocosTV/TS
over a year ago

inverurie

"Good question, my bi side comes from my crossdressing so in the normal day to day world I have no interest in Men. However I do go into another mindset when dressed fully (wig, makeup etc..).

There is always a fantasy of being the wife in a same sex relationship but I think it's just that a fantasy. "

Pretty much the same. As I get older the lines are blurring. In the end it's all about how much you are attracted to someone.

By *aked_magicMan
over a year ago

the gutter looking at the stars (UAE)

I would consider myself 50-50 bi, ive had more meets with guys recently than women, but all that being said I dont think there would ever come a point where i would want to be in a proper relationship with a man. Regular FB yes but an actual boyfriend would be highly unlikely

Post new Message to Thread