(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan
over a year ago

here

"Can’t believe I got the thread counting right when I was totally loaded

*this thread has been sponsored by prosecco*

Fabio - I kept my clothes on. Smartarse "

If we are being totally accurate it should really be six nations #6 as there was a second number 3!

But hey, given the circumstances, and the result - it’s ok to overlook it

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Can’t believe I got the thread counting right when I was totally loaded

*this thread has been sponsored by prosecco*

Fabio - I kept my clothes on. Smartarse

If we are being totally accurate it should really be six nations #6 as there was a second number 3!

But hey, given the circumstances, and the result - it’s ok to overlook it

"

Fuck, yeah! Forgot about that

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well well well. Who’d have thunk that eh? Didn’t pick France or England for the wins. But France were lucky I almost had some sympathy for the Welsh that decision was so bad

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well well well. Who’d have thunk that eh? Didn’t pick France or England for the wins. But France were lucky I almost had some sympathy for the Welsh that decision was so bad "

Should have heard the crowd. The French all around us were completely silent with both decisions, they knew too...

But it's rugby. Need some refs to use the TMO more when it's questioned.

TMO should have clock and stop/start when game is really in play so wasting 2- mins each time before a scrum/line outs are assembled.

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

"Well well well. Who’d have thunk that eh? Didn’t pick France or England for the wins. But France were lucky I almost had some sympathy for the Welsh that decision was so bad "

Which decision? Pivac has a long list of them

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well well well. Who’d have thunk that eh? Didn’t pick France or England for the wins. But France were lucky I almost had some sympathy for the Welsh that decision was so bad

"

The decision the the penalty try that would’ve changed the result i think. I’d be a salty supporter this week if it’d happened to my team. Terrible decision - almost as bad as the late tackle on May but the game was done by then so it was laughable.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well well well. Who’d have thunk that eh? Didn’t pick France or England for the wins. But France were lucky I almost had some sympathy for the Welsh that decision was so bad

The decision the the penalty try that would’ve changed the result i think. I’d be a salty supporter this week if it’d happened to my team. Terrible decision - almost as bad as the late tackle on May but the game was done by then so it was laughable."

Yeah that done my head right in that did. French wete very very lucky to get away with that. We should have won that game.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

that french victory was rich creamy justice for the way they completely fell apart against the welsh in the 2nd half in paris last year!!!!

anyway... wales to beat england.... and i know i should really fancy the french against scotland at murrayfield... something about that game scares me shitless!

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

that french victory was rich creamy justice for the way they completely fell apart against the welsh in the 2nd half in paris last year!!!!

anyway... wales to beat england.... and i know i should really fancy the french against scotland at murrayfield... something about that game scares me shitless!"

Do you think the welsh were unlucky not to be awarded a penalty try, or was it the right decision by the TMO?

Reply privately

By *rben112Man
over a year ago

worcester

anyway... wales to beat england.... and i know i should really fancy the french against scotland at murrayfield... something about that game scares me shitless!

Do you think the welsh were unlucky not to be awarded a penalty try, or was it the right decision by the TMO?

"

Unlucky.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

i think the frenchie was smart enough to make it look like a ball and all tackle..... although i absolutely think he knew what he was doing!

if you just stick a hand out its a penalty try!... this way, plausible denial

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

i think the frenchie was smart enough to make it look like a ball and all tackle..... although i absolutely think he knew what he was doing!

if you just stick a hand out its a penalty try!... this way, plausible denial"

In super slow mo you can pick out the very slightest hint he was maybe attempting to slap it down when he first goes in to tackle ken Owens ... but the fact the full movement is clearly attempting a 2 arm tackle makes me think the TMO got it right .

I’m sure had it been an illegal /dangerous no arms shoulder tackle there would also have been great consternation .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Very unlucky. He hit the ball down (so penalty) and guy was in clear. So penalty try. He also had eyes on the ball - was intentional. And that would’ve been a yellow and 7! Lucky South African. Lucky.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

anyway.... anyone fancy englands 6 nations hopes being denied by..... the corona virus....

there is a whisper that the game in rome might be postponed if the italian situation doesn't get any better...

I know that internally the irish aren't looking forward to the 5000 expected italian fans coming to dublin a week on saturday

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

"anyway.... anyone fancy englands 6 nations hopes being denied by..... the corona virus....

there is a whisper that the game in rome might be postponed if the italian situation doesn't get any better...

I know that internally the irish aren't looking forward to the 5000 expected italian fans coming to dublin a week on saturday"

Your favourite Monsieur Huget and pals will be winning the 6N this year

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i decided to add romain ntamack to my irrational list of people i hate for no reason... huget, johnny may...

irony being i loved watching his day play back in the day... emile ntamack was a fantastic player!

liam williams use to be on that list... but i can begrudingly see why you'd play him!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

"i decided to add romain ntamack to my irrational list of people i hate for no reason... huget, johnny may...

irony being i loved watching his day play back in the day... emile ntamack was a fantastic player!

liam williams use to be on that list... but i can begrudingly see why you'd play him!!! "

... and you really start feeling your age when your now watching the siblings of the great players from back in the day .

I have a similar irrational list of rugby people I hate for no reason .

Reply privately

By *athan 123Man
over a year ago

rochdale oldham border

"I’m d*unk and got it right Trev "

I wished we were friends x

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

".

I have a similar irrational list of rugby people I hate for no reason . "

since we have 10 days..... who's on your list them.....

huget (widely known) johnny may... liam williams like i said was on mine, but now... reprieved...

chippy 9's.... greig laidlaw was the worst..... perinara playing for the all blacks... just yaps!!!!

the new zealand back row... 6,7 and 8.... i don't care who owns those shirts!!!!

aussie props... never scrummage!!!

mako v.... can't scrummage straight...

that will do for now....

Reply privately

over a year ago

".

I have a similar irrational list of rugby people I hate for no reason .

since we have 10 days..... who's on your list them.....

huget (widely known) johnny may... liam williams like i said was on mine, but now... reprieved...

chippy 9's.... greig laidlaw was the worst..... perinara playing for the all blacks... just yaps!!!!

the new zealand back row... 6,7 and 8.... i don't care who owns those shirts!!!!

aussie props... never scrummage!!!

mako v.... can't scrummage straight...

that will do for now...."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cian Healy is out for the last two games.

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

Irrational list #1

Shane Williams

Owen Farrell

Dan Parks ( a Scottish player )

That Genge chap who seems to think he’s something

Lawrence Dallaglio

Johnny Wilkinson

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Irrational list #1

Shane Williams

Owen Farrell

Dan Parks ( a Scottish player )

That Genge chap who seems to think he’s something

Lawrence Dallaglio

Johnny Wilkinson

"

aww whats shane done to upset you!!!!

i can see and get why owen farrell could be seen as loathesome.. hes fine..

and how dare you have sir johnny on your list... actually met him a few times up here, couldn't meet a nicer chap! (only fault is he went to sedburgh i think... but thats another entire irrational rugby hatred list...!!!)

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

you went all time with your rugby hatreds... this might take some time...

off the top of my head.. my irrational would include...

gavin henson....

anyone who played rugby at sedburgh.... long story....

gavin henson...

anyone who played rugby at loughborough.. shorter story!

gavin henson....

all south africans numbered 4-8.....big white stiffs lolliping across the planes just wanted to take people out....

david campeeze......

gavin henson....

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"anyway.... anyone fancy englands 6 nations hopes being denied by..... the corona virus....

I know that internally the irish aren't looking forward to the 5000 expected italian fans coming to dublin a week on saturday"

I knew the irish authorities were not keen on the italian fans coming over... the game have just been called OFF!!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

I know that internally the irish aren't looking forward to the 5000 expected italian fans coming to dublin a week on saturday

I knew the irish authorities were not keen on the italian fans coming over... the game have just been called OFF!!!!!! "

You sure it’s defo off?

Health minister Simon Harris has suggested it should be called off, but Six Nations saying they are monitoring situation closely

IRFU saying they are seeking urgent meeting with Harris after he made the comments to RTe

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I knew the irish authorities were not keen on the italian fans coming over... the game have just been called OFF!!!!!!

You sure it’s defo off?

Health minister Simon Harris has suggested it should be called off, but Six Nations saying they are monitoring situation closely

IRFU saying they are seeking urgent meeting with Harris after he made the comments to RTe

"

looks like the dept of health have gone over the heads of the people at the IRFU and cancelled the game....

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

" aww whats shane done to upset you!!!! "

Totally irrational ... he’s just irritatingly “welsh”

Reply privately

over a year ago

You sure it’s defo off?

"

He’s tweeted they’re meeting in the morning to decide.

Reply privately

By *imbo59seMan
over a year ago

North Norfolk

Very unlucky. He hit the ball down (so penalty) and guy was in clear. So penalty try. He also had eyes on the ball - was intentional. And that would’ve been a yellow and 7! Lucky South African. Lucky. "

If you look closely, his head was pointed at Owens right shoulder, so unless he was looking at the ball out of the corner of his eyes, no way was he looking at the ball, plus his arm didn't change direction, kept the same arc in his swing.

Also, the winger was already a yard or so in front of Owens, so no chance of a legal try anyway, therefore no penalty try!

Let's also not forget that Biggar's "try" wasn't grounded!

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

" aww whats shane done to upset you!!!!

Totally irrational ... he’s just irritatingly “welsh”

"

you'll have to see this programme he did as a part of an rte docu series on sportmen trying their hand at other sports...

shane tried gaelic football... and was annoying good at it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very real chance this. I work in the travel industry and on a day to day basis people are becoming more and more cautious. Italians are being advised not to travel and I think many will vote with their feet. Could be a game with no crowd?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s officially cancelled

Reply privately

over a year ago

The IRFU has confirmed that all Ireland vs Italy Guinness Six Nations matches which were due to be played on the weekend of March 6th - 8th have been cancelled due to fears surrounding the Coronavirus. The IrishRugby U20s, men's and women's teams were all due to play Italy that weekend. ?

?

In a statement, the IRFU said:?

?

"The IRFU had a positive meeting with Minister Harris and his advisors today, where we requested a formal instruction as to the staging of the Ireland v Italy international matches over the weekend of 6/8 March.?

?

"At the outset we made it clear that the IRFU was supportive of the Governments’ need to protect public health in relation to the Coronavirus.?

?

"We were then advised, formally, that The National Public Health Emergency team has determined that the series of matches should not proceed, in the interests of Public Health.?

?

"The IRFU is happy to comply with this instruction.?

?

"We will immediately begin to work with our Six Nations partners to look at the possibility of rescheduling the matches and would hope to have an update on this in the coming days."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The IRFU has confirmed that all Ireland vs Italy Guinness Six Nations matches which were due to be played on the weekend of March 6th - 8th have been cancelled due to fears surrounding the Coronavirus. The IrishRugby U20s, men's and women's teams were all due to play Italy that weekend. ?

?

?

"The IRFU had a positive meeting with Minister Harris and his advisors today, where we requested a formal instruction as to the staging of the Ireland v Italy international matches over the weekend of 6/8 March.?

?

"At the outset we made it clear that the IRFU was supportive of the Governments’ need to protect public health in relation to the Coronavirus.?

?

"We were then advised, formally, that The National Public Health Emergency team has determined that the series of matches should not proceed, in the interests of Public Health.?

?

?

"We will immediately begin to work with our Six Nations partners to look at the possibility of rescheduling the matches and would hope to have an update on this in the coming days.""

Definitely the right decision

Reply privately

over a year ago

"you went all time with your rugby hatreds... this might take some time...

gavin henson....

gavin henson...

gavin henson....

all south africans numbered 4-8.....big white stiffs lolliping across the planes just wanted to take people out....

david campeeze......

gavin henson....

"

Great list - totally agree. Accept if also add Gavin Henson. I like the haters of chippy 9’s. Someone I know said they hated Faff de whatever his name is from SA. For a scrum half this is bestowing honour. In all my days playing I wanted to be the guy every forward wanted to rip the head off. If I came off the field not having got under the skin of the opposition I’d not played my part.

Rugby players I have little Hate for. But there’s so many Australian cricketers who’s faces just scream for a Smack

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

"The IRFU has confirmed that all Ireland vs Italy Guinness Six Nations matches which were due to be played on the weekend of March 6th - 8th have been cancelled due to fears surrounding the Coronavirus. The IrishRugby U20s, men's and women's teams were all due to play Italy that weekend. ?

?

?

?

?

?

?

"We will immediately begin to work with our Six Nations partners to look at the possibility of rescheduling the matches and would hope to have an update on this in the coming days.""

Why so many questions ????

Reply privately

By *elshyXOMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Very unlucky. He hit the ball down (so penalty) and guy was in clear. So penalty try. He also had eyes on the ball - was intentional. And that would’ve been a yellow and 7! Lucky South African. Lucky.

If you look closely, his head was pointed at Owens right shoulder, so unless he was looking at the ball out of the corner of his eyes, no way was he looking at the ball, plus his arm didn't change direction, kept the same arc in his swing.

Also, the winger was already a yard or so in front of Owens, so no chance of a legal try anyway, therefore no penalty try!

Let's also not forget that Biggar's "try" wasn't grounded! "

Must have seen a different game then. Adams wasnt in front of Owens & the tackling arm (especially from behind) was swung strangely outwards for it to be a tackle. It was cleverly disguised but not for the first time this tournament Wales have been done by some poor officiating! That said, we didnt deserve to win against Ireland or France, but at least we can see what we’re trying to achieve

Reply privately

By *elshyXOMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"you went all time with your rugby hatreds... this might take some time...

gavin henson....

gavin henson...

gavin henson....

david campeeze......

gavin henson....

"

Its only Gavin Henson because of *that* kick isnt it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Honestly, I’m still upset at Ireland’s performance.

I now sit in silence anytime rugby is mentioned in the office...

Reply privately

By *elshyXOMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Honestly, I’m still upset at Ireland’s performance.

I now sit in silence anytime rugby is mentioned in the office..."

They were awful awful awful at the weekend. Can tell its a new ‘cycle’ as the quality has been pretty shoddy so far!

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

They were awful awful awful at the weekend. Can tell its a new ‘cycle’ as the quality has been pretty shoddy so far!"

But did beat wales quite well

Reply privately

over a year ago

They were awful awful awful at the weekend. Can tell its a new ‘cycle’ as the quality has been pretty shoddy so far!

But did beat wales quite well "

Or England played well !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

But did beat wales quite well Or England played well !!!"

I’m inclined to think it’s more Ireland had an off day

Reply privately

over a year ago

But did beat wales quite well Or England played well !!!"

Nah - Ireland just played that poor! But, yeah England did put on a great performance...

It’s sad really, but every team has to go through the cycle of bringing new players in - it’s just an adjustment period.

In my office predictions I actually had England winning the 6 nations - I just don’t think Ireland could bring it during this one...

First year I didn’t get tickets for any Ireland game too, I guess I knew it wasn’t going to be a win...

Reply privately

By *elshyXOMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

But did beat wales quite well "

Again, quality was poor all game really! I dont think Wales have performed well or as well as they can yet. Obviously the nature of test rugby & the ability of the players means a team only has to be marginally better on any given day to win

Reply privately

over a year ago

But did beat wales quite well Or England played well !!!

I’m inclined to think it’s more Ireland had an off day "

Off X 1000

Reply privately

over a year ago

?

?

?

?

?

?

"We will immediately begin to work with our Six Nations partners to look at the possibility of rescheduling the matches and would hope to have an update on this in the coming days."

Why so many questions ????

"

No idea. Copied and pasted, ooops

Reply privately

By *elshyXOMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Off X 1000 "

Think Sextons persistence with kicking was ill judged. As was Carberry not calling the mark. International rugby - an unforgiving beast

Reply privately

over a year ago

Off X 1000

Think Sextons persistence with kicking was ill judged. As was Carberry not calling the mark. International rugby - an unforgiving beast"

Carberry?

U ok hun?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah just seen it - games been delayed!

But, I had some meetings yesterday & 1 of the directors was saying his brother has just came back from Italy skiing - they were made to spend 14 days in isolation....

So anyone from northern Italy is more or else expected to isolate themselves if they feel ill... I wonder how Italy’s home games will go now....

Reply privately

By *elshyXOMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Off X 1000

Think Sextons persistence with kicking was ill judged. As was Carberry not calling the mark. International rugby - an unforgiving beast

Carberry?

U ok hun? "

I’ll try again. Larmour.

Ive got Carberry on the brain for some reason. Probably because at the time of the match a friend (who is a Carberry fan) spent a lot of time saying “Joey wouldnt have done that”

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who can you actually say played a good game?

Looking at how they played v England - if that was the first game of the 6 nations I’d of put them finishing below Scotland....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Off X 1000

Carberry?

U ok hun?

I’ll try again. Larmour.

Ive got Carberry on the brain for some reason. Probably because at the time of the match a friend (who is a Carberry fan) spent a lot of time saying “Joey wouldnt have done that”"

He won’t be doing anything for quite a while after yesterday’s news, unfortunately

Reply privately

By *elshyXOMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Who can you actually say played a good game?

Looking at how they played v England - if that was the first game of the 6 nations I’d of put them finishing below Scotland.... "

Only team that have been impressive is France but even then im not entirely sold!

Reply privately

By *elshyXOMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Off X 1000

Carberry?

U ok hun?

I’ll try again. Larmour.

Ive got Carberry on the brain for some reason. Probably because at the time of the match a friend (who is a Carberry fan) spent a lot of time saying “Joey wouldnt have done that”

He won’t be doing anything for quite a while after yesterday’s news, unfortunately "

Wrist for him isnt it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

But did beat wales quite well

Again, quality was poor all game really! I dont think Wales have performed well or as well as they can yet. Obviously the nature of test rugby & the ability of the players means a team only has to be marginally better on any given day to win"

unless you play the All Blacks

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking at how they played v England - if that was the first game of the 6 nations I’d of put them finishing below Scotland....

Only team that have been impressive is France but even then im not entirely sold!"

I mean France haven’t appeared this solid in a long time! I’m thinking back 5+ years to france’s last dominant side.

But then again, looking at England & Ireland specifically this season - 0 consistency. 0 reliability.

Reply privately

By *elshyXOMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Only team that have been impressive is France but even then im not entirely sold!

I mean France haven’t appeared this solid in a long time! I’m thinking back 5+ years to france’s last dominant side.

But then again, looking at England & Ireland specifically this season - 0 consistency. 0 reliability.

"

Pretty much. The difference between Ireland, Wales & France is that Ireland & Wales are trying to build from long set platforms, so changing tendancies takes a while, France have started from scratch so they dont have to overcome the notions of old habits etc

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i think what the ireland game proved is when your "superstar" is having a bad day... there isn't enough around him to cover that up! i think that is where they really missed a "rory best" on sunday, where i think he would have said to the forwards "right!!!! up the jumper time!!".....

the best thing that happened to france is wales not appointing shaun edwards... he is basically taken the "flaky-ness" out of the french (for now) but still need to see if this last (so next season will be the test for me)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Boo hoo

Ireland didn’t play well because England were much better than them.

Scotland got beat at Murrayfield because England were better than them.

England lost in France because France were better than us.

Suck it up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i think what the ireland game proved is when your "superstar" is having a bad day... there isn't enough around him to cover that up! i think that is where they really missed a "rory best" on sunday, where i think he would have said to the forwards "right!!!! up the jumper time!!".....

the best thing that happened to france is wales not appointing shaun edwards... he is basically taken the "flaky-ness" out of the french (for now) but still need to see if this last (so next season will be the test for me)"

Johnny has definitely proved he’s not captain material.

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

"i think what the ireland game proved is when your "superstar" is having a bad day... there isn't enough around him to cover that up! i think that is where they really missed a "rory best" on sunday, where i think he would have said to the forwards "right!!!! up the jumper time!!".....

the best thing that happened to france is wales not appointing shaun edwards... he is basically taken the "flaky-ness" out of the french (for now) but still need to see if this last (so next season will be the test for me)

Johnny has definitely proved he’s not captain material. "

Same as Hogg . Good player but not a captain.

Laidlaw (Fabios favourite chippy no.9 ) is missed in that role

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just throwing this out there to the circle of trust here...

We’ve a bit of time to pass for the next game.

So, Fabio... I’m wondering if we generated enough interest(maybe an online petition or some such) would you don the Snuggi and upload a pic?

I’m DYING to see this. Please say yes!!

Kind regards,

Boldy x

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

"Just throwing this out there to the circle of trust here...

So, Fabio... I’m wondering if we generated enough interest(maybe an online petition or some such) would you don the Snuggi and upload a pic?

Kind regards,

Boldy x "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ahem....Fabio?

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

"Ahem....Fabio? "

Gently does it ......

Reply privately

By *elshyXOMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Johnny has definitely proved he’s not captain material. "

Im amazed that needed to be proven in all honesty, with players like Henderson, Stander etc Sexton shouldnt be anywhere near the captaincy truth be told

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

Kind regards,

Boldy x "

out of sight, out of mind?

nudge

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kind regards,

Boldy x

nudge "

Cough cough Fab....iiiii.....oooooo!

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

Kind regards,

Boldy x

nudge

Cough cough Fab....iiiii.....oooooo! "

They seek him here they seek there they seek him everywhere ....

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

a spokesperson for "_abio" would like to issue the following statement...

not listening!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"a spokesperson for "_abio" would like to issue the following statement...

not listening!!!! "

Can you tell Fabio that’s the incorrect response.

Kind regards.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

italy vs england game looks like it will be played.... but behind closed doors....

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

"italy vs england game looks like it will be played.... but behind closed doors...."

Right in saying that at moment that’s the Italian governments call.... but Six Nations could postpone the match ?

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"italy vs england game looks like it will be played.... but behind closed doors....

Right in saying that at moment that’s the Italian governments call.... but Six Nations could postpone the match ?"

right....

basically italian government have said all sporting events due to take place will be held behind closed doors till at least 1st april.....

6 nations could just cancel the game....

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

"italy vs england game looks like it will be played.... but behind closed doors....

Right in saying that at moment that’s the Italian governments call.... but Six Nations could postpone the match ?

right....

basically italian government have said all sporting events due to take place will be held behind closed doors till at least 1st april.....

6 nations could just cancel the game...."

Surely better for it to be postponed, than it being played behind closed doors. Also, this would be consistent with the status of the Ireland Italy match

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Italy vs England game is OFF

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

"Italy vs England game is OFF "

England will likely be thankful for the extra time they will get before the Italy match, after they will be thumped by Wales this Saturday

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Italy vs England game is OFF

England will likely be thankful for the extra time they will get before the Italy match, after they will be thumped by Wales this Saturday

"

Pfft I sadly can’t see that happening even though I obviously want Wales to win.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Corona, fuck you and the horse you rode in on!

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"Italy vs England game is OFF

"

Cough cough Trev

Reply privately

over a year ago

Any Snuggi/Fabio updates....

Need something to soothe all the 6Ns sadness.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No Ireland game,

No Snuggi,

No Fabio...

*sighs*

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wales are gonna lose aren’t they? Heart can’t take it

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/03/20 20:38:13]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think they should just give a point each to each team who can't play. It's a draw. Playing months later is simply nonsense. Think of preparation times, other commitments. Sure life changing as it is, it's just a game.

If you can't ruck up.... Watch the others.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think they should just give a point each to each team who can't play. It's a draw. Playing months later is simply nonsense. Think of preparation times, other commitments. Sure life changing as it is, it's just a game.

"

Still don't correct.... 2* each

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

"I think they should just give a point each to each team who can't play. It's a draw. Playing months later is simply nonsense. Think of preparation times, other commitments. Sure life changing as it is, it's just a game.

"

And I’m guessing you are also in favour of the tournament going behind a pay wall ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

And I’m guessing you are also in favour of the tournament going behind a pay wall ?"

Not sure I said favour but life hits curve balls to everyone. Millions of self employed people could soon find themselves up the creek with no paddle if this virus spreads exponentially soon. The government isn't going to help anyone other than those working for them.

So to answer your question. If one or two matches puts then against the wall then their financial system needs a very close scrutiny.

Or if you bought tickets then give them up to help.

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

And I’m guessing you are also in favour of the tournament going behind a pay wall ?

Not sure I said favour but life hits curve balls to everyone. Millions of self employed people could soon find themselves up the creek with no paddle if this virus spreads exponentially soon. The government isn't going to help anyone other than those working for them.

So to answer your question. If one or two matches puts then against the wall then their financial system needs a very close scrutiny.

Or if you bought tickets then give them up to help."

Ok

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

"No Ireland game,

No Snuggi,

No Fabio...

*sighs* "

I’ve surreptitiously dropped photo hints on a couple of other threads Fabio has posted on ... but sadly he’s not biting

We’ve got to play the long game

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No Ireland game,

No Snuggi,

No Fabio...

*sighs*

I’ve surreptitiously dropped photo hints on a couple of other threads Fabio has posted on ... but sadly he’s not biting

"

‘Tis a sad day for the parish.

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

"No Ireland game,

No Snuggi,

No Fabio...

*sighs*

‘Tis a sad day for the parish. "

We just have to find his weak spot (or possibly a sweet spot )

Reply privately

By *ilveryFoxMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Looking forward to going to Scotland v France on Sunday

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wales are gonna lose aren’t they? Heart can’t take it "

Yip! I’d love to see them win but I think England will win comfortably. Hope I’m wrong

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

the scotland vs france womens 6 nations game is off as one of the scotland team has contracted the virus!!!

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

one other little rugby titbit i found interesting...

mako vinopola, who has missed the last couple of england game for family reasons (went back to samoa) was stood down by england this weekend as an ultra precaution to "corona virus concerns" is now going to play for saracens instead......

Reply privately

over a year ago

"one other little rugby titbit i found interesting...

mako vinopola, who has missed the last couple of england game for family reasons (went back to samoa) was stood down by england this weekend as an ultra precaution to "corona virus concerns" is now going to play for saracens instead......

"

Yeah, that’s really odd!

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

Anyone else watching the England ladies trounce the Welsh ladies team? I hope the men’s team are taking notes

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Anyone else watching the England ladies trounce the Welsh ladies team? I hope the men’s team are taking notes "

Behave!

Reply privately

By *aughtyGentleman43Man
over a year ago

copthorne

"Anyone else watching the England ladies trounce the Welsh ladies team? I hope the men’s team are taking notes "

Yes I'm watching it, the ladies are smashing it!!

Roll on later

Reply privately

over a year ago

Will be my last to watch as I head away tomorrow so hoping it's a good match to watch later.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking forward to the game and England women played a great game

Reply privately

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

To put things in perspective, Matthew Watkins the former Wales and Scarlets died today after a long, courageous battle against cancer (aged 41).

He was incredibly well thought of in Llanelli (and everywhere, I’m sure). A lot of the squad were good friends with him and a few have been tweeting about it. Must be a very tough day for them.

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"To put things in perspective, Matthew Watkins the former Wales and Scarlets died today after a long, courageous battle against cancer (aged 41).

He was incredibly well thought of in Llanelli (and everywhere, I’m sure). A lot of the squad were good friends with him and a few have been tweeting about it. Must be a very tough day for them.

"

Yes they announced that at half time in the ladies game, RIP Matthew Watkins

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

George North cleared to play?

Thought he was under concussion protocol and seeing a specialist ....

Reply privately

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

visiting the beach

Love the Welsh anthem. Always makes me well up!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh shit!

Reply privately

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

visiting the beach

Lovely simple try.

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

Impressive stadium ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

Wales don’t look as organised as they used to be

Reply privately

over a year ago

Definitely not - still trying to find the new identity. I'm hoping it's a tight second half but I'm not confident

Reply privately

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Wales don’t look as organised as they used to be "

They do look very red though

Reply privately

over a year ago

Owen Farrell = 100% scum of the earth.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well

GET IN!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brilliant, brilliant try

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

Game on

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

"Owen Farrell = 100% scum of the earth."

Afternoon

Reply privately

over a year ago

That’s a bold statement ! What’s he done as I’ve Only just turned on ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Owen Farrell = 100% scum of the earth.

Afternoon "

Trev

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

That’s a bold statement ! What’s he done as I’ve Only just turned on ?"

It’s a boldy statement

Reply privately

over a year ago

Always can’t stand him or his face. See him push Dan Biggar as well in the first half for no reason.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s a boldy statement

"

100% totally agree

Reply privately

over a year ago

Always can’t stand him or his face. See him push Dan Biggar as well in the first half for no reason. "

He’s a fucking disgrace as a captain.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s a boldy statement

100% totally agree"

Scum, cheating prick

Reply privately

over a year ago

Unfortunately for you lot and Wales he’s one of the best players in world rugby

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

"Unfortunately for you lot and Wales he’s one of the best players in world rugby "

And that would be a false statement ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Unfortunately for you lot and Wales he’s one of the best players in world rugby "

Go away you must be liquored up to the hilt to come out with a statement like that.

He’s a dirty, cheating pig.

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I’m a bit behind coz I had to get the fajita’s on but yes that was a great run from Wales

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

I’ve just figured out what’s different about Joe Marler

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’m a bit behind coz I had to get the fajita’s on but yes that was a great run from Wales "

Makes a change from the laundry duty, SB

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"I’m a bit behind coz I had to get the fajita’s on but yes that was a great run from Wales

Makes a change from the laundry duty, SB "

That was take care of this morning

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’ve just figured out what’s different about Joe Marler "

He’s come out as Fab-straight after fondling AWJs knob on tv today?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Go on what?

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

No coloured mullet

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Unfortunately for you lot and Wales he’s one of the best players in world rugby

Go away you must be liquored up to the hilt to come out with a statement like that.

He’s a dirty, cheating pig."

ive managed to count all the Wales players and checked the news channels ! No Welsh players have been killed yes a bit battered ! Pmsl come on what did he do thats pissed of the Celtic nations so much

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

"I’ve just figured out what’s different about Joe Marler

No coloured mullet "

You get the 20 brownie points

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"Unfortunately for you lot and Wales he’s one of the best players in world rugby

He’s a dirty, cheating pig. ive managed to count all the Wales players and checked the news channels ! No Welsh players have been killed yes a bit battered ! Pmsl come on what did he do thats pissed of the Celtic nations so much "

Gets the ball over the sticks maybe

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"I’ve just figured out what’s different about Joe Marler

No coloured mullet

You get the 20 brownie points "

A Joe Marler look alike is on my Christmas list

Reply privately

over a year ago

He’s a dirty, cheating pig. ive managed to count all the Wales players and checked the news channels ! No Welsh players have been killed yes a bit battered ! Pmsl come on what did he do thats pissed of the Celtic nations so much

Gets the ball over the sticks maybe "

He is just such an arrogant prick though

Reply privately

over a year ago

He’s a dirty, cheating pig. ive managed to count all the Wales players and checked the news channels ! No Welsh players have been killed yes a bit battered ! Pmsl come on what did he do thats pissed of the Celtic nations so much

lolol probably

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

He’s a dirty, cheating pig. ive managed to count all the Wales players and checked the news channels ! No Welsh players have been killed yes a bit battered ! Pmsl come on what did he do thats pissed of the Celtic nations so much "

Irrational no reason at all for loathing rugby players is allowed ...

There’s a list from Fabio and myself somewhere on here or maybe the previous thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

But can’t tackle

Reply privately

over a year ago

He is just such an arrogant prick though"

Come on mate you know that’s just all us English ! That’s what made us so superior for all these years !!!

Reply privately

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

visiting the beach

Gareth Thomas' comment just before the start of the second half is a classic.

Reply privately

over a year ago

But can’t tackle "

Or play fairly

Dirty scum

Reply privately

over a year ago

Long 20 minutes to come here

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's just a walk in the park Kaczynski !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is painful to watch.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh no he isn’t! (Said in a pantomime voice!)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's just a walk in the park Kaczynski !! "

Oi!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

I thought for a minute there Sam warburton eas about to come on for AWJ

Reply privately

over a year ago

But can’t tackle

Or play fairly

Dirty scum "

Itoje is not an innocent dirty player too. Lots of little kick or pulls when ref not looking, but plays peacemaker in big things.

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

To be fair England defence quite good

Reply privately

over a year ago

Acting like that got all the time in the world like. Just end the game now

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"To be fair England defence quite good

"

that a no arm tackle for me...

thats a yello

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

thats a yello"

Agree

You can’t see any attempt at a wrap tackle when he tucks his arms by his side

Red

Reply privately

over a year ago

thats a yello

Agree

Red"

Reply privately

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

visiting the beach

thats a yello

Agree

Red

"

Deserved, could have been nasty.

Reply privately

over a year ago

thats a yello

Agree

Red"

Suprise suprise

Reply privately

over a year ago

thats a yello

Agree

Red

Deserved, could have been nasty. "

Totally!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was a try saving tackle ,North ducking into him totally undeserved,a poor referee

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do worry about the number of knocks to the head that George North gets

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I used to play No.14 for Derby 2nd XV, but what's that yellow bit under the scor mean?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I used to play No.14 for Derby 2nd XV, but what's that yellow bit under the scor mean? "

Yellow card for England

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

"I do worry about the number of knocks to the head that George North gets "

I’m surprised to see him playing today

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

"I used to play No.14 for Derby 2nd XV, but what's that yellow bit under the scor mean?

Yellow card for England "

And the red bit above England means they have had a player sent off for being cheating fuckers

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I used to play No.14 for Derby 2nd XV, but what's that yellow bit under the scor mean?

Yellow card for England "

Ok, cheers

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yellow card for England

And the red bit above England means they have had a player sent off for being cheating fuckers "

It was kinda like a competition to see who’s the biggest scumbag wearing white today..

Hard luck, Wales

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Was a try saving tackle ,North ducking into him totally undeserved,a poor referee "

You mean clear shoulder barge with no intention of tackle? How's that a try saving tackle? George moved his head, and saved his head from a dirty play (can't say a tackle).

Reply privately

over a year ago

That last bit was shameful.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good rugby all the same ignoring the cheating.

Reply privately

over a year ago

here

Ben Young’s MOTM ????

Reply privately