Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

I’m happy to share an intense protein based facial cream

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My zit has moved into phase 3 where it's trying to blow a hole through my face.

over a year ago

Yaaaaaaas I love these threads.

I’ve changed my foundation. I’m using the No7 protect and perfect- SPF50 5* its a light/medium coverage which is all I go as I’m prone to break outs if I use anything too heavy.

Also, BarryM gelly nails range is amazing! It’s such a nail varnish and super super cheap. I’m such a fan! It’s currently on sale at Superdrug, free if you spend £7

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

I wash my face with water in the shower in the morning. That's it

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Cebu City

"Questions? Discoveries? Old favourites?"

Discovery.... not mine but a good friends advice.

A flannel and hot shower is all you really need to exfoliate and daily spf 15 from £1 shop is all you need to protect. Skins never felt so good in years

over a year ago

"Questions? Discoveries? Old favourites?

Discovery.... not mine but a good friends advice.

A flannel and hot shower is all you really need to exfoliate and daily spf 15 from £1 shop is all you need to protect. Skins never felt so good in years "

That’s the recommended advise that you don’t use anything rougher than a flannel on your face.

Water is fine but if you wear make up it’s not enough to get it off I use rose water as a cleanser

over a year ago

How the hell do you use eyelash curlers, do they work and what’s the point? Serious questions btw.

over a year ago

I cleanse and moisturise ... each day. I have vitamin e for my body ( psoriasis )

Foundation - no7

Mineral powder

Max factor gel eyeliner and kohl for bottom lid.

Mascara I think is Rimmell

Mac lipstick

By *naswingdress OP   Woman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I use a very mild chemical exfoliant once or twice a week, no manual exfoliation on my face. I do double cleanse, but everything I use is gentle for my sensitive skin.

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"How the hell do you use eyelash curlers, do they work and what’s the point? Serious questions btw."

To make your eyelashes curlier. I don't use them so apart from that can't comment.

over a year ago

"How the hell do you use eyelash curlers, do they work and what’s the point? Serious questions btw."

Get a tint and curl, it’s easier

Sb

over a year ago

Warm them up with a lighter (don’t make them too hot!!!!!!) then hold your lashes in them for 15 seconds. Apply mascara after

over a year ago

"How the hell do you use eyelash curlers, do they work and what’s the point? Serious questions btw.

Warm them up with a lighter (don’t make them too hot!!!!!!) then hold your lashes in them for 15 seconds. Apply mascara after "

A lighter? I could not be trusted doing that, I would definitely cause an accident or injury ha. But a hairdryer on hot works well too.

By *0cketWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

Tuck them under/between your boobs for a couple of minutes to warm up (if you use a hair dryer, you might burn your eyelids!)

Then eye lashes between them, metal against your lid and squeeeeeze for a few seconds. Just makes them stand up more rather than out. I wear glasses and my lashes keep hitting the lenses if I don’t curl them up. And then apply mascara!

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"How the hell do you use eyelash curlers, do they work and what’s the point? Serious questions btw.

Tuck them under/between your boobs for a couple of minutes to warm up (if you use a hair dryer, you might burn your eyelids!)

Then eye lashes between them, metal against your lid and squeeeeeze for a few seconds. Just makes them stand up more rather than out. I wear glasses and my lashes keep hitting the lenses if I don’t curl them up. And then apply mascara! "

Maybe this is why my glasses are forever filthy. Hmm.

over a year ago

Warm them up with a lighter (don’t make them too hot!!!!!!) then hold your lashes in them for 15 seconds. Apply mascara after

A lighter? I could not be trusted doing that, I would definitely cause an accident or injury ha. But a hairdryer on hot works well too."

a hairdryer will do the same. It’s just about getting them warm to curl, same as with the head on your head!

You can get lash primer as well that I sometimes use before putting the curlers on so it acts as a lash gel

By *0cketWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

A friend of mine recently recommended a range in boots called “the ordinary”. They do a peel which is in a dropper bottle. It’s red - totally looks like you’ve been feasting on the blood of your victims but it is good. It’s only £6 for the bottle and it’s basically a very gentle kind of chemical peel. Feels a bit fizzy for a minute but I used it for the first time last night and my skin did look good this morning!

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I dug out some foundation I wish I hadn't bought. It's actually not bad on my winter skin tone. Going to keep using the sucker. Less matte than I like but needs must/ can powder over.

By *0cketWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

"

Maybe this is why my glasses are forever filthy. Hmm."

Ugh, SAME! Lol

over a year ago

"A friend of mine recently recommended a range in boots called “the ordinary”. They do a peel which is in a dropper bottle. It’s red - totally looks like you’ve been feasting on the blood of your victims but it is good. It’s only £6 for the bottle and it’s basically a very gentle kind of chemical peel. Feels a bit fizzy for a minute but I used it for the first time last night and my skin did look good this morning! "

I use loads of their stuff, I can't stop raving it about it

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"A friend of mine recently recommended a range in boots called “the ordinary”. They do a peel which is in a dropper bottle. It’s red - totally looks like you’ve been feasting on the blood of your victims but it is good. It’s only £6 for the bottle and it’s basically a very gentle kind of chemical peel. Feels a bit fizzy for a minute but I used it for the first time last night and my skin did look good this morning! "

The Ordinary are the bomb. I'm using a gentler exfoliant of theirs as we speak.

over a year ago

What about feet. I know they’re not everyone’s favourite thing to think of but how does everyone keep their skin smooth?? I’ve got one of those electric medi pedi things but it tickles in certain places on my feet

over a year ago

Skincare:

Cleanser: lush's let the good times roll

Toner: lush's tea tree water

Moisturiser: lush's imperialis

Face mask: lush's don't look at me

Lip scrub: lush's chocolate

Lip balm: lush's none of your beeswax

Makeup:

Foundation and concealer: the body shop, matte clay foundation and concealer

Eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, brow pencil, blusher, highlighter, eyeshadow palette: all from revolution (sold in superdrug)

over a year ago

Do I need the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk eye palette? Has anyone used it and what are your thoughts on pigment/blendability/staying power?

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"What about feet. I know they’re not everyone’s favourite thing to think of but how does everyone keep their skin smooth?? I’ve got one of those electric medi pedi things but it tickles in certain places on my feet "

I've got one of those buffer things I rarely use. Soap and Glory Heel Genius for dry skin down there, it really seems to help

By *0cketWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

Ooh any other “the ordinary” recommendations would be great! I’ve got pretty sensitive oily skin but I’ll be honest, as much as I love the plain no bs packaging, I was a little blindsided by the rest of the stuff and what it actually does

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Do I need the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk eye palette? Has anyone used it and what are your thoughts on pigment/blendability/staying power?"

Charlotte Tilbury is super super hit and miss with her eyeshadow. Personally at that price point I wouldn't go there.

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Ooh any other “the ordinary” recommendations would be great! I’ve got pretty sensitive oily skin but I’ll be honest, as much as I love the plain no bs packaging, I was a little blindsided by the rest of the stuff and what it actually does "

What are you trying to achieve?

By *0cketWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

"

What are you trying to achieve?"

Smaller pores and fewer fucking spots! I’m 31 and I still get pizza face like I’m 14 sometimes *facepalm*

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

My facial skincare is now all The Ordinary or Superdrug.

I've got the lowest strength retinol, the hyaluronic acid (I use this the most, for hydration), the mandelic acid (exfoliant), salicylic acid (spots), and the Buffet serum. I'm not quite sure about the serum yet, the others make a big difference. Although retinol gets in the way of things like brow waxing. And you must use sunscreen.

I've thought about trying their foundation but choosing foundation without help gives me the heebie jeebies

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"

Smaller pores and fewer fucking spots! I’m 31 and I still get pizza face like I’m 14 sometimes *facepalm*"

Definitely salicylic acid then. Hyaluronic acid is also good.

over a year ago

"Do I need the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk eye palette? Has anyone used it and what are your thoughts on pigment/blendability/staying power?

Charlotte Tilbury is super super hit and miss with her eyeshadow. Personally at that price point I wouldn't go there."

If I'm honest I probably have similar colours in the palettes I already have

By *0cketWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

"My facial skincare is now all The Ordinary or Superdrug.

I've got the lowest strength retinol, the hyaluronic acid (I use this the most, for hydration), the mandelic acid (exfoliant), salicylic acid (spots), and the Buffet serum. I'm not quite sure about the serum yet, the others make a big difference. Although retinol gets in the way of things like brow waxing. And you must use sunscreen.

I've thought about trying their foundation but choosing foundation without help gives me the heebie jeebies"

I’ve fully screen shotted that and I’ll be found in boots next week looking confused as shit!lol. I’m also not brave enough to pick my own foundation so good luck with that one!

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Do I need the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk eye palette? Has anyone used it and what are your thoughts on pigment/blendability/staying power?

Charlotte Tilbury is super super hit and miss with her eyeshadow. Personally at that price point I wouldn't go there.

If I'm honest I probably have similar colours in the palettes I already have"

Always a problem. I think she's over egging the Pillow Talk thing.

I'm reaching saturation point with eyeshadow. And yet

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"My facial skincare is now all The Ordinary or Superdrug.

I've thought about trying their foundation but choosing foundation without help gives me the heebie jeebies

I’ve fully screen shotted that and I’ll be found in boots next week looking confused as shit!lol. I’m also not brave enough to pick my own foundation so good luck with that one!"

I've not seen them in store in Boots in Manchester, only in Selfridges (can and have ordered online from Boots)

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Some of the lower end foundations get rave reviews, but matching myself... Haha I need an adult.

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Don't wear make up ....honest lol but do like my nivea +care post shave balm

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

At the moment I'm having to remind myself that certain colours look different on me when my skin is paler. No shit, Swing

I also got my first cream contour as a freebie recently and am a bit nervous about it

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Oh I love these threads!

I found my first grey hair on my head today so I'm thinking that soon I'll need a full tint done.

That aside, I recently bought CeraVe Eye Repair cream and it really has reduced the puffiness and dark circles I'm predisposed to. I'm currently on the hunt for a good, light fake tan - I'm not sure I need it but I feel a bit pasty atm.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Cebu City

"Don't wear make up ....honest lol but do like my nivea +care post shave balm "

I’ve been using Mrs HotNotts “Toner” after a shave , I’ve no idea what it is but it feels really good and stops the burn

over a year ago

"Oh I love these threads!

I found my first grey hair on my head today so I'm thinking that soon I'll need a full tint done.

That aside, I recently bought CeraVe Eye Repair cream and it really has reduced the puffiness and dark circles I'm predisposed to. I'm currently on the hunt for a good, light fake tan - I'm not sure I need it but I feel a bit pasty atm. "

I use St.Tropez or I just go get spray tanned. St.Tropez makes my skin feel like satin too.

over a year ago

That aside, I recently bought CeraVe Eye Repair cream and it really has reduced the puffiness and dark circles I'm predisposed to. I'm currently on the hunt for a good, light fake tan - I'm not sure I need it but I feel a bit pasty atm. "

I’m going to look for that eye cream, I get terrible dark circles. Can’t help with the fake tan, as you’d need a very different shade to me. X

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

Help!!

I need a mascara recommendation/s.

Hypoallergenic, no animal testing, formula.

I've tried Benefit, Too Faced, Urban Decay and Tarte, with a primer and without.

Flaking is an issue, especially while wearing contacts.

Any suggestions, please?

over a year ago

bBold tanning lotion in light/medium is really lovely

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Help!!

I've tried Benefit, Too Faced, Urban Decay and Tarte, with a primer and without.

Any suggestions, please?"

I don't, I struggle with mascara, but a site you should look at is Boteval. They look at the similarities between mascara formulations and flag things like animal testing.

Last I looked, admittedly awhile ago, Makeup Alley did good non biased reviews (beauty reviews are the pits!)

By *iss KissWoman
over a year ago

near Coventry

My biggest tip ever is, use a sunscreen if you don't want wrinkles. Even in winter.

Not smoking helps I suppose too.

Dont be mean either. You will get the ugly face you deserve lol.

I don't use anything tested on animals.

I don't buy anything fancy. Cleanser, moisturiser and soap.

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

"Help!!

Any suggestions, please?

I don't, I struggle with mascara, but a site you should look at is Boteval. They look at the similarities between mascara formulations and flag things like animal testing.

Last I looked, admittedly awhile ago, Makeup Alley did good non biased reviews (beauty reviews are the pits!)"

Thank you. I'll check both sites this evening.

over a year ago

"

Smaller pores and fewer fucking spots! I’m 31 and I still get pizza face like I’m 14 sometimes *facepalm*"

Try being nearly 40 and still getting that. I have narrowed it down to chocolate bringing the spots up for me. If I don't eat it I get a better skin. Trouble is I'm addicted to chocolate so it's a double bummer

On another note - I'm always on a lookout for a cleanser and moisturizer that are really gentle to the skin and with fewest unnecessary chemicals possible. But every time I pick something up and look at the ingredients - it's a mile long chemicals list that I'd break my tongue trying to pronounce. Could someone recommend something good please?

Mrs

By *evil-AngelWoman
over a year ago

Nearby

"

Smaller pores and fewer fucking spots! I’m 31 and I still get pizza face like I’m 14 sometimes *facepalm*

Try being nearly 40 and still getting that. I have narrowed it down to chocolate bringing the spots up for me. If I don't eat it I get a better skin. Trouble is I'm addicted to chocolate so it's a double bummer

On another note - I'm always on a lookout for a cleanser and moisturizer that are really gentle to the skin and with fewest unnecessary chemicals possible. But every time I pick something up and look at the ingredients - it's a mile long chemicals list that I'd break my tongue trying to pronounce. Could someone recommend something good please?

Mrs"

I use Simple face wash in the shower then moisturiser after. I haven't checked the list of chemicals but I have sensitive skin and it doesn't affect me.

I've got a break out on my chest. Probably is chocolate for me too but I have a slight addiction as well x

By *unsexual MemelordWoman
over a year ago

Midlothian

I was always told I'd grow out of 'teenage skin', I'm 34 and still waiting! I have sensitive skin, some large pores, and still get breakouts any time of the month. My skin is an obnoxious mix of too oily and too dry. It's a constant battle with my face, plus I need good coverage but in the lightest shade, which is difficult. I've found the ivory Maybelline 24-hour Stay foundation gives me decent coverage though. I like any minimal-fragranced moisturiser, and don't tend to use much else except an exfoliator wash some days. Superdrug's own are good.

over a year ago

"

I use Simple face wash in the shower then moisturiser after. I haven't checked the list of chemicals but I have sensitive skin and it doesn't affect me.

I've got a break out on my chest. Probably is chocolate for me too but I have a slight addiction as well x"

Thanks. I've tried Simple eye cream and it felt like it's burning my skin. The shampoo is ok, but the conditioner makes no difference whether you use it or not. I'm rather skeptical about this brand.

Mrs

over a year ago

"I was always told I'd grow out of 'teenage skin', I'm 34 and still waiting! I have sensitive skin, some large pores, and still get breakouts any time of the month. My skin is an obnoxious mix of too oily and too dry. It's a constant battle with my face, plus I need good coverage but in the lightest shade, which is difficult. I've found the ivory Maybelline 24-hour Stay foundation gives me decent coverage though. I like any minimal-fragranced moisturiser, and don't tend to use much else except an exfoliator wash some days. Superdrug's own are good.

"

HVe you tried anything from Marcelle? I am just wondering. I have very sensitive skin and it just feels beautiful on me.

You can order samples or ask for them I am sure.

over a year ago

Hello there

Any recommendations on eyeshadow primer please?

over a year ago

"Hello there

Any recommendations on eyeshadow primer please? "

Borjois do a lovely one x

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

My go to for cleansers and sensitive skin are Superdrug (sensitive and Vitamin E) or The Body Shop (Aloe Vera), although admittedly I don't have a chemical concern, I just go for what works. The Ordinary do cleansers and moisturisers but I don't think they're that special (they don't irritate me, but they're small for what you pay).

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Hello there

I alternate between NYX HD (day) and Urban Decay Primer Potion. The Urban Decay is better, much less creasing and much brighter colours, but it's much more expensive. The NYX, you get true colours and little or no creasing, which is fine most of the time.

I've tried the Morphe one and liked it, sweat proof and oil proof, but it made blending more difficult because of its consistency. But if you tend to oily eyelids, worth a look.

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

honestly think the p louise one is overhyped a bit. I see no difference really when i use it compared to concealer and it creases like hell

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

"Hello there

I use Tacha or Elf. Urban Decay also makes a nice primer.

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Oh, Paula's Choice do a website for skincare. They're promoting their own stuff but you get recommendations for other things too, for sensitivity.

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

Foundation... Normally l'oreal but I've just gone onto Kat Von D

over a year ago

Is it strange that I know how to use them? But then I did spend years working in the beauty industry lol

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Do you have any good Primark recommendations? I find their lipstick and lip stain to get great coverage.

over a year ago

I still use Johnsons Baby lotion everyday...and still get asked for ID even though I turned 18 18 years ago. It must be doing something right.

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Do you have any good Primark recommendations? I find their lipstick and lip stain to get great coverage."

Jamie rates one of their mascaras. I use their highlighters on my body in clubs haha

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I suffer slight foundation FOMO. I have one I love, but apparently the lower end ones are really good. But I don't dare because matching myself... ugh.

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I was always told I'd grow out of 'teenage skin', I'm 34 and still waiting! I have sensitive skin, some large pores, and still get breakouts any time of the month. My skin is an obnoxious mix of too oily and too dry. It's a constant battle with my face, plus I need good coverage but in the lightest shade, which is difficult. I've found the ivory Maybelline 24-hour Stay foundation gives me decent coverage though. I like any minimal-fragranced moisturiser, and don't tend to use much else except an exfoliator wash some days. Superdrug's own are good.

"

I could have said similar and got onto a regimen from The Ordinary and cleaned up my diet. I tend to alternate between treating oiliness in the day and dryness at night.

Foundation, the range from Fenty is superb. I understand you can also get drops to alter shades of foundations, or mix, but I have a good match and I don't bloody dare.

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple
over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

"

Mrs"

Have you tried Cera ve face moisturiser? My skin is super sensitive to fragrance and this seems to be working ok, though I have only been using it for a week so fingers crossed.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I like the Elemis natural exfoliating paste, using enzymes.

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I like the Elemis natural exfoliating paste, using enzymes. "

The Elemis, Origins and Dermalogica I've come across I really like. Unfortunately I don't run to them haha

By *s_bettyboopWoman
over a year ago

"I suffer slight foundation FOMO. I have one I love, but apparently the lower end ones are really good. But I don't dare because matching myself... ugh."

I've used the findation website before when I wanted to match a new brand shade. You enter brands you use now and it tells you your shade match in other brands. Never failed me yet!

By *s_bettyboopWoman
over a year ago

I use Mac,Fenty or Bobbi brown foundation.

Face cream I use Lancome and sometimes the Aldi lacura caviar ones.

Face wash I use superdrugs own range and Aldi pink clay mask and the Aldi pink clay hot cloth cleanser.

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I suffer slight foundation FOMO. I have one I love, but apparently the lower end ones are really good. But I don't dare because matching myself... ugh.

I've used the findation website before when I wanted to match a new brand shade. You enter brands you use now and it tells you your shade match in other brands. Never failed me yet! "

The results it gives me are weird, haha.

Not as weird as Temptalia, which keeps telling me I'm black...

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Yaaaaaaas I love these threads.

I’ve changed my foundation. I’m using the No7 protect and perfect- SPF50 5* its a light/medium coverage which is all I go as I’m prone to break outs if I use anything too heavy.

Also, BarryM gelly nails range is amazing! It’s such a nail varnish and super super cheap. I’m such a fan! It’s currently on sale at Superdrug, free if you spend £7 "

I use that foundation and love it!

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I love my No 7 foundation so much. I use Stay Perfect

By *s_bettyboopWoman
over a year ago

"I suffer slight foundation FOMO. I have one I love, but apparently the lower end ones are really good. But I don't dare because matching myself... ugh.

I've used the findation website before when I wanted to match a new brand shade. You enter brands you use now and it tells you your shade match in other brands. Never failed me yet!

Not as weird as Temptalia, which keeps telling me I'm black..."

That's hiliarious!

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Not as weird as Temptalia, which keeps telling me I'm black...

That's hiliarious!"

I'm approximately Mac NW20

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

... there was someone here who rated UD Perversion mascara?

The Christmas gift set with that and the gold liquid liner is £14 at John Lewis, which I think is less than the mascara alone.

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Bump

Going to try to be more religious about using my Ordinary serum this week. See if it helps like some of the reviews say.

over a year ago

I've been using the Beauty Kitchen skincare products from Holland and Barrett and my skin feels much better.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/02/20 01:22:29]

over a year ago

"What about feet. I know they’re not everyone’s favourite thing to think of but how does everyone keep their skin smooth?? I’ve got one of those electric medi pedi things but it tickles in certain places on my feet "
I soak my feet in warm water with some peppermint oil then exfoliat em with african black soap and moisture my feet after with olive oil.

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"

I'm about to turn 40 and I'm the same.

By *iablo soloWoman
over a year ago

Southside

"I’m happy to share an intense protein based facial cream "

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

My mother in law has the most beautiful fresh looking, wrinkle free skin that I have ever seen on anyone her age (67 yrs) Her hands look much younger than mine and she has done a hard working outside job for over 30 years.

All she has ever used on her skin is Nivea soft.

She has never worn make up either which is probably why her skin looks so good.

over a year ago

"I've been using the Beauty Kitchen skincare products from Holland and Barrett and my skin feels much better."

I've just checked the ingredients of some of the items I'm interested in and there isn't a single one that is on my "avoid" list. I've ordered one of their sets now directly from the Beauty Kitchen website. Thanks for sharing.

Mrs

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"

I'm about to turn 40 and I'm the same. "

Add The Ordinary salicylic acid to what you do.

Failing that, there's assessing your skin type and starting again, sometimes spots can be an indication of using the wrong things.

By *ulfilthmentMan
over a year ago

Just around the corner

I’ve scrubbed and moisturised for years originally because a gf ‘told’ me to, and now because I like people not believing I’m as ancient as I am.

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Anyone else have problematic colour products? God only knows why, but some days Mac Whirl is a beautiful nude mauvey brown and other days it's... The fuck is that Swing get rid.

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I’ve scrubbed and moisturised for years originally because a gf ‘told’ me to, and now because I like people not believing I’m as ancient as I am."

I definitely started moisturising because I was told to and I wanted to tame the oil slick.

over a year ago

I use a pumice stone on my feet every day during a bath, then i put on lots of a prescriprion moisturising cream which is a cheap version of E45. I do this every day. Seems to work well.

over a year ago

Sun cream under my foundation every day even in winter to help prevent premature ageing

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm using foundation I regret buying, to use it up. Fuck I'll be glad when it's gone, the texture is gross.

Post new Message to Thread