Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Thrills??? Heart Pumping...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As we get a little older maybe.. things tend to be more mundane.. We get more used to things maybe. So... What really makes your heart thump like it did years ago??

In swinging terms we still get a thrill meeting someone new.. and an even bigger thrill when it leads to some fun. We both get a buzz from visiting a new country, or somewhere off the beaten track maybe... I still get a buzz from wreck diving... (Careful lol) Mrs NNotts still gets a thrill from riding her motorbike each day.....

What about you guys???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Still get excited about trying new things (and not just in the swinging sense) and visiting new places.

Went bomb dodging in Israel back in the 80's....my heart still not stopped thumping after that

over a year ago

"As we get a little older maybe.. things tend to be more mundane.. We get more used to things maybe. So... What really makes your heart thump like it did years ago??

"

Walking up stairs too quickly xx

over a year ago

"As we get a little older maybe.. things tend to be more mundane.. We get more used to things maybe. So... What really makes your heart thump like it did years ago??

Walking up stairs too quickly xx "

Well... at your age, condition.. and hight, its normal mate lol..

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

Walking up stairs too quickly xx "

thats altitude sickness lol

over a year ago

"Walking up stairs too quickly xx thats altitude sickness lol "

Never thought of that... being stuck at sea level all your life must have its advantages...

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

i still get a thrill every time i mount my motorbike and it actually starts lol, but lifes what you make it not what you have or have not, so waking up to a new day is a thrill for me because it means new adventures and new beginings

over a year ago

"i still get a thrill every time i mount my motorbike its a thrill for me because it means new beginings "

No sheep round your way then?? Bahhhhh

over a year ago

Going on Stage and playing to a live audience, been doing it for thirty years and still love it.. riding the Harley ,love that rumble, sex with the Wife and defo meeting new people in the swinging scene, this weekend got a hot date we have ,and were already getting geared up.

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"i still get a thrill every time i mount my motorbike its a thrill for me because it means new beginings

No sheep round your way then?? Bahhhhh "

neeeeeeeeeeeeyy but a few horse's lol

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Going on Stage and playing to a live audience, been doing it for thirty years and still love it.. riding the Harley ,love that rumble, sex with the Wife and defo meeting new people in the swinging scene, this weekend got a hot date we have ,and were already getting geared up. "
ooooh lookie here another fellow biker

over a year ago

Hmmmm, Interesting, I have been thinking recently that things have gotten a little "samey"

I used to race cars, track and 1/4 mile stuff, race bikes track and enduro type but kinda lost interest in those.

The best recent thrills have been diving with Caribbean reef sharks and being passenger in a high performance "sports" type helicopter.

The biggest thrill for me is still seeing my 13 year old daughter achieving the things she has worked so hard to do so far.

I still fancy learning to fly the helicopter tho

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Hmmmm, Interesting, I have been thinking recently that things have gotten a little "samey"

I used to race cars, track and 1/4 mile stuff, race bikes track and enduro type but kinda lost interest in those.

The best recent thrills have been diving with Caribbean reef sharks and being passenger in a high performance "sports" type helicopter.

The biggest thrill for me is still seeing my 13 year old daughter achieving the things she has worked so hard to do so far.

I still fancy learning to fly the helicopter tho "

i fly a helicopter most weekends (weather permitting) ( model one lol )

over a year ago

"

I still fancy learning to fly the helicopter tho i fly a helicopter most weekends (weather permitting) ( model one lol ) "

I hear is actually harder to fly a remote than a real one

over a year ago

I still get a real buzz from my bikes, I'm still competing on one of them and will attampt to beat my own records next year which is scarey and exciting at the same time (a bit like swinging lol)I also still enjoy martial arts and am back in training for a charity bout later on this year

over a year ago

A big hello to all fellow bikers lol.

over a year ago

And to everyone else of course lol.

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"

I still fancy learning to fly the helicopter tho i fly a helicopter most weekends (weather permitting) ( model one lol )

I hear is actually harder to fly a remote than a real one "

its fine when you remember the controls become reverse as it comes towards you lol

By *rank_SimoneCouple
over a year ago

Bideford

Our life is so mundane at the moment, just waking up is a thrill with the hope something nice may happen.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

As we have got older our lives have become less mundane - if you exlude my lonely days while unemployed - meeting new folks on the swinging scene, some of them becoming great friends. Then there is the 'other' hobby of SCUBA diving that has taken us to some lovely parts of the world.

over a year ago

Still get a thrill meeting new gentlemen, and for driving my car, and for trying something new

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

My heart doesnt pump. Im dead from the neck down

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I would love some mundane right now, my work and home life have become so stressful lately, if you've got a teenage daughter you'll know where I'm coming from!!

I always get a buzz from seeing new places and trying new things though. I look at something I haven't done/tried before as an adventure. But I also love that incredible feeling I get from getting down and dirty with a special person who always makes me feel weak at the knees

over a year ago

Role playing the first times. Open front door and whoom boom bang clothes flying and total passion. Yep that does it fer me.

over a year ago

"Role playing the first times. Open front door and whoom boom bang clothes flying and total passion. Yep that does it fer me."

Phwooooooor....... works for me too!

Not tried that ... Yet!!

over a year ago

Hmmmm

i dont get to many "buzzes" these days im afraid, life is a little samey...wishy washy ish....

But having someone at work going home with a smile and knowing ive done all i can to make sure they have had a lovely time is pleasure enough sometimes.

Re sex wise........

Seeing my sexy man ....that always gives me a buzzzzzzzzz

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"Seeing my sexy man ....that always gives me a buzzzzzzzzz "

Oh yes for sure mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

"Walking up stairs too quickly xx thats altitude sickness lol

Never thought of that... being stuck at sea level all your life must have its advantages... "

Yes it does when it rains tall folk get wet first xx

Post new Message to Thread