Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Stranger encounter

Jump to newest

By *Fring OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

Has anyone ever had a sexual encounter with a complete stranger at a bizarre moment? I don’t mean like a one night stand on a night out, I mean like the plumber coming round lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ersnickety PantsWoman
over a year ago

Club Meets Only

Nope, my landlord sends workmen based on the who he can get cheapest.. If only he sent those I find attractive I might have had some tales to tell

By *Fring OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

"Nope, my landlord sends workmen based on the who he can get cheapest.. If only he sent those I find attractive I might have had some tales to tell "

Haha that’s a shame! Have a word with him!

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Has anyone ever had a sexual encounter with a complete stranger at a bizarre moment? I don’t mean like a one night stand on a night out, I mean like the plumber coming round lol "

A man on the checkout at duty free in Sharm el Shek airport. We had sex on a fire escape staircase.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I met a guy in hotel steam room. Half hour later he came to my hotel bedroom

By *Fring OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

"Has anyone ever had a sexual encounter with a complete stranger at a bizarre moment? I don’t mean like a one night stand on a night out, I mean like the plumber coming round lol

A man on the checkout at duty free in Sharm el Shek airport. We had sex on a fire escape staircase. "

That’s hot! How did it start that then led to sex? X

By *Fring OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

"I met a guy in hotel steam room. Half hour later he came to my hotel bedroom "

Love it! X

By *ersnickety PantsWoman
over a year ago

Club Meets Only

"Nope, my landlord sends workmen based on the who he can get cheapest.. If only he sent those I find attractive I might have had some tales to tell

Haha that’s a shame! Have a word with him! "

He is bloody useless, I've started telling him I'm getting the workmen myself. I got an electrician round not long ago, a guy I've met loads from here, unfortunately nothing exciting could happen as my kids were home

over a year ago

"Has anyone ever had a sexual encounter with a complete stranger at a bizarre moment? I don’t mean like a one night stand on a night out, I mean like the plumber coming round lol

A man on the checkout at duty free in Sharm el Shek airport. We had sex on a fire escape staircase. "

Glad you had arrived, it wouldnt be as glamorous at Leeds/Bradford airport.

That is kinky though

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

A man on the checkout at duty free in Sharm el Shek airport. We had sex on a fire escape staircase.

That’s hot! How did it start that then led to sex? X"

He snogged me across the counter then said he had a break in ten minutes and would I meet him on the staircase.

By *Fring OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

[Removed by poster at 15/02/20 14:55:04]

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Now that i’d like to try

By *Fring OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

"

That’s hot! How did it start that then led to sex? X

He snogged me across the counter then said he had a break in ten minutes and would I meet him on the staircase. "

Amazing! Did you lead him to kiss you or did he just do it?

We’re you on holiday with anyone?

over a year ago

"I met a guy in hotel steam room. Half hour later he came to my hotel bedroom

Now that i’d like to try "

I recommend spontaneous fun is the best haha

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

We’re you on holiday with anyone? "

I was on holiday with a friend and two next door neighbours. I never told them. They just thought I was a long time browsing round the shops.

By *Fring OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

"

We’re you on holiday with anyone?

I was on holiday with a friend and two next door neighbours. I never told them. They just thought I was a long time browsing round the shops. "

That’s brilliant!

over a year ago

When I was single I chatted for a very long time to a guy that I had never seen a picture of, we spoke many times on the phone before arranging a stranger meet where I was blindfolded on the bed and he came into the room, had sex with me but I never saw him.

I felt his physique before we started playing.

We did this scenario twice on the second time he wore a balaclava and lifted my blindfold for me to see his eyes for a few seconds.

This was over 4 years ago now. I have no interest to know what he looks like, he fitted a fantasy and that's where he will remain.

He has seen me out shopping but I have walked past him totally unaware and he thoroughly enjoyed that feeling of knowing me intimately yet I had no idea that he was there.

By *irmingham_Sissy_MaidTV/TS
over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

"When I was single I chatted for a very long time to a guy that I had never seen a picture of, we spoke many times on the phone before arranging a stranger meet where I was blindfolded on the bed and he came into the room, had sex with me but I never saw him.

I felt his physique before we started playing.

We did this scenario twice on the second time he wore a balaclava and lifted my blindfold for me to see his eyes for a few seconds.

This was over 4 years ago now. I have no interest to know what he looks like, he fitted a fantasy and that's where he will remain.

He has seen me out shopping but I have walked past him totally unaware and he thoroughly enjoyed that feeling of knowing me intimately yet I had no idea that he was there. "

That is amazingly hot. I’d love to be in that situation!

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Has anyone ever had a sexual encounter with a complete stranger at a bizarre moment? I don’t mean like a one night stand on a night out, I mean like the plumber coming round lol "

No but what a fantasy coming to reality

By *Fring OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

No but what a fantasy coming to reality "

Tell me more!

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS
over a year ago

Warwickshire

Easily one of the hottest things I’ve read on here. Thanks for sharing!

over a year ago

Were you naked in the steam room? Surprised you didn't have some naughty fun in there? xx

over a year ago

I used to go to a gym with great facilities. I was in the outdoor Jacuzzi when a girl entered. Its was a Saturday night around 8pm and she said she was stopping in the hotel (guests have free access). She made small talk, I was a little awkward. It started to cool and I said I am going for a steam to which she replied I will come with you. Now on a Saturday the place is like a ghost town. We was in the steam and she sat right next to me. Things happened and was all very hot - not a pun!

Post new Message to Thread