Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Swingers with Disabilities

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wanted bring up a subject very close to my heart !

You see my beautiful wife is mobily challenged and really enjoys having fun when it happens which is not often, as some in the community think that she can't perform!She has been told if she was not in a wheelchair they would totally be interested. I have responded to some who may message the moment they are told that she is disabled the conversation abruply ends.

It hurts her and me as we will only play as a couple.

I think people assume and think that when someone is disabled they cannot enjoy sex.

I will tell you the opposite is the case, and those who we have been with are blown away at how intense and passionate the fun has been. we are both a bisexual polyamourous couple who are happily married for 19 years and together for 21. I am of average body type and my wife is curvy. We see alot of people look but never message us, or they they keep you hanging on with endless chatter but never intend to meet you. Are you a couple or single facing the same as we do ? Do you feel passed over by others if you are in the same situation?

We want to meet some great people not only for some amazing fun, but for connection in friendship as well, without judgement or conditions So if you see someone who is disabled who is in the lifestyle

consider them you may be surprised of how incredible that experience will be and in our case super kinky! Until next time, please be safe, stay kinky, and never judge a book by its cover get to know the story.

Much love and hugs and happy swinging! Matt & Ali

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Hi, fellow mobility impaired, wheelchair using sex fiend here

We get similar but you know what? Do you want such people near your wife? I know I don't near me. I've found plenty of people not put off and happy to carry on regardless.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

No never ! We would like to meet couples that are in our situation would be amazing!

over a year ago

North West

Your location appears to be Canada, so short of taking a holiday, perhaps we can can chat by PM? Get in touch if you wish to do so

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sorry to butt in guys but i think both of your partners look amazibg, personally , if you are attractive you are attractive. Like has been said if someone hold prejudices against disability do you want them near u , especially in a physical sense?! Better to have a few great experiences than a lot of horrible or uncomfortable ones...hope you all get lots of action, whether it be horizontal, vertical or any other angle you can enjoy!

over a year ago

Reading that makes me so sad that that can put people off, we would never be put off by disabilities. At least these people show their true colours straight away, good luck guys and sexy pics (I had a nose hehe) xxx

By *igtitcouple82Couple
over a year ago

milton keynes

We are all people at the end of the day, we all love sex so what’s the issue !!

I have a hidden disability and it doesn’t stop me in the bedroom

We have met a couple where she has ms and mobility issues but it doesn’t effect the fun side of things

If ppl ignore you due to a disability they aren’t worth your time!! Xx

over a year ago

North West

"Reading that makes me so sad that that can put people off, we would never be put off by disabilities. At least these people show their true colours straight away, good luck guys and sexy pics (I had a nose hehe) xxx"

Its when people suddenly stop interacting after they've approached you, saying how gorgeous you are etc etc. Yeah, gorgeous until the wheelchair is mentioned

over a year ago

North West

Also curious (to us anyway) and quite nice that our most Fabbed photo recently is me in a sports chair

over a year ago

We still have such a long way to come on these issues. People are people, sorry you feel hurt by how people are.

By *pagafocsMan
over a year ago

Madrid

I understand you... Even my profile say single I'm not but will explain now. My wife also has a disability she is blind. In a threesome or moresome one of the ways of enjoy when playing is with sight looking what others do... So she doesn't enjoy as others and can only be focused in one. Also playing separately is almost impossible for her at least if I don't active participate in finding her someone and preparing some stuff.

Even so she let me play on my own but I don't do that much.

Each disability affect in different ways

By *tephenmatthewsMan
over a year ago

Thetford

I too have a disability and you have a wheelchair and would love to meet like minded people but in my experience as soon as you mention your disability the conversation soon ends it is really frustrating .... and lot in a good way

By *ochdale lad2019Man
over a year ago

Rochdale

I don't personally think it matters if the other person has a disability or not. It's about fun at the end of the day

over a year ago

"Hi, fellow mobility impaired, wheelchair using sex fiend here

We get similar but you know what? Do you want such people near your wife? I know I don't near me. I've found plenty of people not put off and happy to carry on regardless. "

I’ve just fab’d a few of your wife hope that’s ok..

Think your both amazing

By *_MariusMan
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"Just wanted bring up a subject very close to my heart !

You see my beautiful wife is mobily challenged and really enjoys having fun when it happens which is not often, as some in the community think that she can't perform!She has been told if she was not in a wheelchair they would totally be interested. I have responded to some who may message the moment they are told that she is disabled the conversation abruply ends.

It hurts her and me as we will only play as a couple.

I think people assume and think that when someone is disabled they cannot enjoy sex.

I will tell you the opposite is the case, and those who we have been with are blown away at how intense and passionate the fun has been. we are both a bisexual polyamourous couple who are happily married for 19 years and together for 21. I am of average body type and my wife is curvy. We see alot of people look but never message us, or they they keep you hanging on with endless chatter but never intend to meet you. Are you a couple or single facing the same as we do ? Do you feel passed over by others if you are in the same situation?

We want to meet some great people not only for some amazing fun, but for connection in friendship as well, without judgement or conditions So if you see someone who is disabled who is in the lifestyle

consider them you may be surprised of how incredible that experience will be and in our case super kinky! Until next time, please be safe, stay kinky, and never judge a book by its cover get to know the story.

Much love and hugs and happy swinging! Matt & Ali "

I do not give a toss about wheelchairs or not, give me a decent couple with a bi male partner and that’s all I want!

To those who have told you they are put off by your situation, more fool them!!

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere over there

"I understand you... Even my profile say single I'm not but will explain now. My wife also has a disability she is blind. In a threesome or moresome one of the ways of enjoy when playing is with sight looking what others do... So she doesn't enjoy as others and can only be focused in one. Also playing separately is almost impossible for her at least if I don't active participate in finding her someone and preparing some stuff.

Even so she let me play on my own but I don't do that much.

Each disability affect in different ways"

Could you ask those you play with to consider blindfolds? That way everyone on level playing field (excuse the pun! ) and use things like feathers, satin gloves or suede for texture and food/cold drinks for taste sensations? Licking things off someone whilst your vision is reduced/covered actually heightens the senses.

I’m deaf and sometimes my barrier is people want to whisper things in my ear or saw something in a low voice, or the room lighting is dimmer (for ambience) but this makes it harder to lipread.

In clubs it’s difficult chatting to new folk as background noise can make it difficult to connect to someone if I’m struggling to hear (or if I’ve had a few drinks!)

So whilst not the same issues as OP, as you’ve said, different challenges just means different solutions and honesty is best policy; if they can’t work with you so that everyone has mutual fun, then they’re not for you.

Millie x

over a year ago

Loving this thread, big shout out to you all x

over a year ago

Sorry to but in I go to a disable centre I am resgisted as blind I walk with blind Caine. As I said I go to daisavle centre I see people in wheelchairs and other disabled people doing things that able body people do some disable people are better than able body people

I look at the profile if someone has a disability or in wheelchair it doesnt matter to me I treat them as I treat anyone else I oould meet disable person on here for fun and become friends

Post new Message to Thread