Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Paralympians Respect

Jump to newest

By *nytimeade OP   Man
over a year ago

Skegness

I love watching these guys they just get on with it , but i'm just wondering if they will be the next to have their benifits cut after the olympics .The Con'Dems will i'm sure be looking into it as i write ..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You mean they won't get a new set of alloys anymore? That's harsh.

over a year ago

Why on earth would disabled people have their benefits cut! Or am i missing the point and this is a sensationalist thread?

over a year ago

"Why on earth would disabled people have their benefits cut! Or am i missing the point and this is a sensationalist thread?"
i think the are going to do more reforms into benefits so far.

By *nytimeade OP   Man
over a year ago

Skegness

"Why on earth would disabled people have their benefits cut! Or am i missing the point and this is a sensationalist thread?"

LOL, wait and see , they will be questioned how they can do what they do and will have benifits deducted accordingly , just like the Con'Dem's are doing with every other soft target in their sights ...

Simples

over a year ago

"Why on earth would disabled people have their benefits cut! Or am i missing the point and this is a sensationalist thread?

LOL, wait and see , they will be questioned how they can do what they do and will have benifits deducted accordingly , just like the Con'Dem's are doing with every other soft target in their sights ...

Simples

"

Don't be stupid these people competing have disabilities that are investigated before they can compete. And besides its derogatory to assume all of the people competing are unemployed as many are.

By *nytimeade OP   Man
over a year ago

Skegness

"Why on earth would disabled people have their benefits cut! Or am i missing the point and this is a sensationalist thread?

Simples

Don't be stupid these people competing have disabilities that are investigated before they can compete. And besides its derogatory to assume all of the people competing are unemployed as many are. "

Whatever ...

over a year ago

Sheez shucks Ade…… Is this you banging your drum trying to start yet another thread where you load the bullets for others to fire,…….pfft Dude…… your such an agent-provocateur,

Man, you should get a show on daytime telly,

By *nytimeade OP   Man
over a year ago

Skegness

"Sheez shucks Ade…… Is this you banging your drum trying to start yet another thread where you load the bullets for others to fire,…….pfft Dude…… your such an agent-provocateur,

Man, you should get a show on daytime telly, "

I KNOW ..

Bless um ' it keeps them occupied for a while dont it..

over a year ago

REAL respect to paralympians would be to hold the para games at same time as normal games...

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

i prefere watching the paras to the actual olympics.

they all show a real 'can do' attitude that is somehow lacking in general society nowadays

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

For a minute there i thought they had all signed up to be George Galloway's colleagues.

By *nytimeade OP   Man
over a year ago

Skegness

Simples

Don't be stupid these people competing have disabilities that are investigated before they can compete. And besides its derogatory to assume all of the people competing are unemployed as many are.

Whatever ... "

WELL WELL WELL.... Just heard that the minister is about to cut the disabled benefits of ALL including peeps who have lost limbs , ( Armed forces casualties also ) that are now more mobile with their prosthetics ....Who, being STUPID ..now ...

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

On daybreak ex serviceman one leg and one arm missing was losing some benefits because he run marathon, the twat who decided that would not even try to walk a mile in is shoe. Time people shouted out to protect people who really need help not the bad back crew.

over a year ago

Simples

"

why do you assum that because people are disabeled they are on benifits?

By *nytimeade OP   Man
over a year ago

Skegness

Simples

why do you assum that because people are disabeled they are on benifits? "

I dont assume anything (unlike you , assuming i do )i base my thoughts on FACTS , let me put it a bit more clearly just for you , Disabled peeps that are on benefits ..will lose some .. obviously if they are not getting them then ,they wont

By *istress_L-CaptainCouple
over a year ago

Southport

I work with disabled people and a few get vouchers for respite care and they are getting cut back.

Most are on benefits the disability living allowance is a great thing it helps pay towards a car or pay towards care needs.

My ex was registered disabled and we worked full time but got dla it helped getting him to and from work

over a year ago

Tell me different if im.wrong....and im.sure someone will but dont you automatically get disabilty living allowance whether ya work or not wen disabled.....my dad does altho he doest work.no more ......?????

They tried to.stop a.guys allownace who was ex.forces,lost his legs to a bomb in.afghan got false legs said cos he could walk to gate he wasnt disabled took his money off him......big stink.up about it and rightly so.....bloody country is doomed with muppets running it

By *istress_L-CaptainCouple
over a year ago

Southport

There are guidelines and if you are applying for it you have to see a doctor and you also have forms to fill it saying how far you can walk if you can unaided

By *nytimeade OP   Man
over a year ago

Skegness

"Tell me different if im.wrong....and im.sure someone will but dont you automatically get disabilty living allowance whether ya work or not wen disabled.....my dad does altho he doest work.no more ......?????

They tried to.stop a.guys allownace who was ex.forces,lost his legs to a bomb in.afghan got false legs said cos he could walk to gate he wasnt disabled took his money off him......big stink.up about it and rightly so.....bloody country is doomed with muppets running it "

And they still expect our forces to go and do their dirty work for them ... it stinks ..

over a year ago

"Tell me different if im.wrong....and im.sure someone will but dont you automatically get disabilty living allowance whether ya work or not wen disabled.....my dad does altho he doest work.no more ......?????

They tried to.stop a.guys allownace who was ex.forces,lost his legs to a bomb in.afghan got false legs said cos he could walk to gate he wasnt disabled took his money off him......big stink.up about it and rightly so.....bloody country is doomed with muppets running it

And they still expect our forces to go and do their dirty work for them ... it stinks .. "

It sure does....maybe they should trade places im.sure they would think twice cutting benefits ....seems respect for our armed forces as diminished......

Post new Message to Thread