Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Rachel Reveals

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey guys

Has anyone met ‘Rachel Reveals’ - apparently the ‘queen’ of dogging and swinging. She’s got her on website etc.

Just intrigued. Would love to hear your stories.

Pinky x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I haven't met her but if I had I wouldn't be telling stories on an open forum.

It's a bit crass and not exactly discreet or respectful.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok I take on board what you say but she openly broadcasts her experiences, so I don’t think it’s as bad as you’re trying to portray.

over a year ago

"Ok I take on board what you say but she openly broadcasts her experiences, so I don’t think it’s as bad as you’re trying to portray. "

To me telling stories about yourself is different to someone telling stories about you.

I'm not saying it's wrong, you make your own moral judgements, I was just saying it's not something I'd do.

By *ungdave1Man
over a year ago

middlewich

I have met her a few times out dogging years ago. Birdlip and the lay-by on a417 before the highwayman pub were the most common, also crickley hill before it was closed. Very nice lady.

over a year ago

"I have met her a few times out dogging years ago. Birdlip and the lay-by on a417 before the highwayman pub were the most common, also crickley hill before it was closed. Very nice lady."

It’s interesting that even though previous people posting here were dissuaded from sharing stories about the lady named in the title of the thread, you’ve still chosen to do so regardless,

By *4bimMan
over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

By *orkswatcherMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

And a year after the last post

By *eeds fun guyMan
over a year ago

yorkshire

"And a year after the last post"

By *ld StrumpetWoman
over a year ago

Telford

"I have met her a few times out dogging years ago. Birdlip and the lay-by on a417 before the highwayman pub were the most common, also crickley hill before it was closed. Very nice lady.

It’s interesting that even though previous people posting here were dissuaded from sharing stories about the lady named in the title of the thread, you’ve still chosen to do so regardless, "

Or was he merely a recalling a story about himself and not asking as the op has.

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Would never meet her (think she does bb/gangbangs) but she has done some good Gloryhole videos.

Post new Message to Thread