Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pucks not Fucks Pt2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Did not expect to be making a second one of these.

Hopefully it’s as interesting as the last one

Game on

_/ \_

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ogisticalBigManMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Haha damn I just started one too

Admin can feel free to delete to other one if you like.

As I was saying. Love going Scotland to games. No one does Stovies better

over a year ago

I was a couch fan for a few years but finally managed to pull my finger out and get to the DIA and loved it, think I’ll be heading to the Guildford Flames game this weekend

By *ogisticalBigManMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Well if you're going Sunday it should be fun

over a year ago

Yeah I think that’s the one I’m looking at the stars website is a nightmare to navigate

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When the Scottish play hockey here its always a blast to watch. (They do have a couple of beer league teams to keep them entertained.)

over a year ago

Trade deadline on the 24th incoming. I think its gonna be a boring day. The only team with alot of money is the avalanche but who needs anyone with MacKinnon?

I threw a bottle at the TV when Burke said McDavid is the best player the NHL has ever had. What a fucking dumbass. Reason number 118 why he will never coach again.

over a year ago

I’m hoping there’s a reshuffle in Nashville big time

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I’ve been to the puck fair in Ireland and I must say I never got a fuck from it

over a year ago

"I’ve been to the puck fair in Ireland and I must say I never got a fuck from it "

That’s because it’s pronounced Poc and it’s a goat

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"I’ve been to the puck fair in Ireland and I must say I never got a fuck from it

That’s because it’s pronounced Poc and it’s a goat "

I’m not fussy I climbed the tower and didn’t even get a sniff

over a year ago

Anyway... glad the Devils got beat last night

over a year ago

At least something went right.

My God I cant wait for January to be over. Superbowl and massive amounts of food incoming Sunday and another battle of alberta match up Saturday which I will watch from the pub eating wings and deep fried whatever.

over a year ago

I bought a super bowl snack helmet at the weekend and I’ve no idea why

Nashville finally moving up in the league

over a year ago

" I bought a super bowl snack helmet at the weekend and I’ve no idea why

Nashville finally moving up in the league "

You should just fly over and watch the game here.

over a year ago

" I bought a super bowl snack helmet at the weekend and I’ve no idea why

Nashville finally moving up in the league

You should just fly over and watch the game here. "

I wish, even just for the holiday I’d get. But alas life comes first and I’ve a weekend full of birthdays

over a year ago

Lol we may have lost this game but the fights were awsome! They had to bring in the third back up goalies because they were fighting!

Love the battle of alberta! You'll see it on highlight reels I am sure.

over a year ago

Saw them this morning far better game than the 2 shot first period the Preds had

over a year ago

Looks like Granlund is on the chopping block to Anaheim.

Do you think it's likely the UK might have enough to send a mens and womens team to the Olympics?

over a year ago

Ooft I wouldn’t know about the uk stuff at all sorry

Granny hasn’t been all I hoped he would be but to be fair the whole team has sucked this season

over a year ago

Only takes a couple years to rebuild and get fresh legs.

I think they should. It'd boost up the popularity for it, get more involved. Half of the team from Germany is made up from british forces anyways and they can play very well.

over a year ago

Oh I’ve no idea about any Europe leagues at all, although Flames Preds tonight

over a year ago

"Oh I’ve no idea about any Europe leagues at all, although Flames Preds tonight "

and my Gio is hurt ....

over a year ago

It’ll be fine Hamhuis is playing so that’ll help the flames

over a year ago

"It’ll be fine Hamhuis is playing so that’ll help the flames "

Oh boy they had goaltending tonight!

Hope they make it watch us in the playoffs!

over a year ago

Juuse! What a guy!

Hopefully I’ll get to watch the game later when I’m home from work

over a year ago

"Juuse! What a guy!

Hopefully I’ll get to watch the game later when I’m home from work"

It was a good game, we gotta play better. Points are everything right now.

over a year ago

"Juuse! What a guy!

It was a good game, we gotta play better. Points are everything right now. "

Definitely, I’ll be watching the Saturday game against urghhhh the Oilers though

over a year ago

"Juuse! What a guy!

It was a good game, we gotta play better. Points are everything right now.

Definitely, I’ll be watching the Saturday game against urghhhh the Oilers though "

I hope they wash after. And someone should slap McDavid in the face with a stick a few times.

over a year ago

Fingers crossed someone gives him a slap, I’d go Watty but he was a healthy scratch last night from what I saw

over a year ago

Glad to see McDavid gone for a bit. 3 weeks. So wishes do come true.

That was fucking scary with Bouy last night groot. Apparently it was cardiac issue but he gets dehydrated fast cos of previous conditions so he needs protein every 15 minutes to even practice. That was class act though that they stopped the game and all the players, from both sides, go sit at the hospital after until they got the clear to stand.

over a year ago

"Glad to see McDavid gone for a bit. 3 weeks. So wishes do come true.

That was fucking scary with Bouy last night groot. Apparently it was cardiac issue but he gets dehydrated fast cos of previous conditions so he needs protein every 15 minutes to even practice. That was class act though that they stopped the game and all the players, from both sides, go sit at the hospital after until they got the clear to stand.

"

I saw that. Really classy move, that’s so peculiar that he needs a boost every 15 minutes but good to hear he’s ok

over a year ago

Well. Besides apple juice, antibiotics, most of anything Chinese related and shipped by Amazon but now there is a potential shortage of pro-model hockey sticks. Given that approximately 75 per cent of NHL-used sticks are made in China — and given that the bulk of Chinese production was recently halted in an attempt to limit the spread of coronavirus — players around the league have been told to ration their usage.

Same for most pro sports equipment across the board!

I told you, the effect of china having to shut down is going to hit everything!

over a year ago

I read into the buying from China and the few things I came across said you can have someone with Coronavirus coughing and sneezing on the packing line and it wouldn’t make it across as the disease won’t stay on the item long enough but we’ll see as I’ve a retro jersey on the way lol

over a year ago

Meh who knows yet. I just know that things arent going to be shipped.

Kassian got 6 for kicking with his skate! Cocaine and steroids dont mix, youd think his trainer would have told him that before the game. (I never liked him even when he played junior. You dont call a guy a lazy pussy and then not jump the boards to get off the ice.)

over a year ago

I’m used to waiting a month or so on the jersey but I’m expecting it to be longer, see how it goes.

Yeah that was another dirty move by Kassian lol he’ll learn once he’s forcefully retired lol

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Mon the Flyers"

over a year ago

Fife or Philly?

If the Preds don’t get to the playoffs I’m liking the Flyers

over a year ago

Trade deadline looming....my nhl pool I jumped up to number 6 in the nation. This could all get fucked if they trade Thornton.

Its gonna be a rough playoffs. The warm air everywhere has made the ice shit, watching some of these games is like watching them skate over sacks of potatoes. No one can sprint because the blades are digging in too much.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

AHH a hockey thread. Bruins fan here.

over a year ago

"AHH a hockey thread. Bruins fan here. "

Did you see the ice at last nights game? That was ridiculous the amount of snow dredge.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

I didn't get to see it, sounded like some game though.

over a year ago

If you get a chance to, watch the highlights. After injuries to both of Carolina's goaltenders, 42-year-old Zamboni driver David Ayres entered the game in the second period and the Hurricanes gave a performance to remember. They beat the Leafs as well but oh my goodness - it was just incredible to watch this guy netminder for them.

Love this game. Love it.

over a year ago

"If you get a chance to, watch the highlights. After injuries to both of Carolina's goaltenders, 42-year-old Zamboni driver David Ayres entered the game in the second period and the Hurricanes gave a performance to remember. They beat the Leafs as well but oh my goodness - it was just incredible to watch this guy netminder for them.

Love this game. Love it. "

I’d a leafs fan bitching last night

“I hate sports, why does my team suck”

over a year ago

"I didn't get to see it, sounded like some game though. "

You can get full game replays here

Www.Fullmatchtv.com/nhl

over a year ago

"If you get a chance to, watch the highlights. After injuries to both of Carolina's goaltenders, 42-year-old Zamboni driver David Ayres entered the game in the second period and the Hurricanes gave a performance to remember. They beat the Leafs as well but oh my goodness - it was just incredible to watch this guy netminder for them.

Love this game. Love it.

“I hate sports, why does my team suck” "

Lol. The canes worked hard for him.

He was so awsome, first star and they showered him after with Gatorade. What a great guy, we needed a good story.

Its trade day!

over a year ago

Love this game. Love it.

“I hate sports, why does my team suck”

Lol. The canes worked hard for him.

He was so awsome, first star and they showered him after with Gatorade. What a great guy, we needed a good story.

Its trade day! "

Oh Im nervy for any Preds update, too many rumours so far I just want to know if Weber Irwin or Hamhuis are getting punted on

over a year ago

Considering kovalchuk got sent to capitals, it might signal a big start to big moves today or that might be the biggest trade to happen.

Waiting on Thornton rumours

Goddam if he goes to Colorado they could easily run the playoffs. Him and MacKinnon? Even in fantasy league that's an amazing combo.

over a year ago

"Considering kovalchuk got sent to capitals, it might signal a big start to big moves today or that might be the biggest trade to happen.

Goddam if he goes to Colorado they could easily run the playoffs. Him and MacKinnon? Even in fantasy league that's an amazing combo.

"

Salomaki went for Harpur which is hardly the most exciting one yet but I’d have rather Hamhuis went over Salomaki as he had the big body

My eyes will be peeled on the nhl site today

over a year ago

"Considering kovalchuk got sent to capitals, it might signal a big start to big moves today or that might be the biggest trade to happen.

Salomaki went for Harpur which is hardly the most exciting one yet but I’d have rather Hamhuis went over Salomaki as he had the big body

My eyes will be peeled on the nhl site today "

They have the countdown to trade deadline already started on TSB live here lol.

over a year ago

My eyes will be peeled on the nhl site today

They have the countdown to trade deadline already started on TSB live here lol. "

I don’t know much about it all really but I’m not expecting a lot of trades

over a year ago

Nash needs to rebuild their defense. They traded Subban and have been fucked since.

Granlund might go in a package deal with Smith.

over a year ago

"Nash needs to rebuild their defense. They traded Subban and have been fucked since.

Granlund might go in a package deal with Smith. "

Lol Subban was terrible and still is, they made the right decision getting him out, turnovers, bad plays and an ego to boot.

Smith and Granlund going would cripple the team at the moment as they’re about the only ones getting goals, forsberg hasn’t scored in 11 games and Johansen has sucked since he got the big contract, I’d happily see Duchene go as he really hadn’t earned his bucks. Any of Hamhuis Irwin and Weber could go and that’d give the D a boost

Glad to see Ellis back on the ice eventually after the Corey Perry hit

over a year ago

"Nash needs to rebuild their defense. They traded Subban and have been fucked since.

Lol Subban was terrible and still is, they made the right decision getting him out, turnovers, bad plays and an ego to boot.

Smith and Granlund going would cripple the team at the moment as they’re about the only ones getting goals, forsberg hasn’t scored in 11 games and Johansen has sucked since he got the big contract, I’d happily see Duchene go as he really hadn’t earned his bucks. Any of Hamhuis Irwin and Weber could go and that’d give the D a boost

Glad to see Ellis back on the ice eventually after the Corey Perry hit "

Subban was an excellent d just on the wrong team. He should have never ever left the sens to try and fit his mistress in with the Carrie Underwood real housewives of Nashville club.

I'm telling ya, nash should be in for a fire sale rebuild. Only way they'll see the deep end of the playoffs in the next 3 years.

over a year ago

Subban was an excellent d just on the wrong team. He should have never ever left the sens to try and fit his mistress in with the Carrie Underwood real housewives of Nashville club.

I'm telling ya, nash should be in for a fire sale rebuild. Only way they'll see the deep end of the playoffs in the next 3 years.

"

I do disagree as I think there’s only a few players on there that are really causing the issues, they blamed and fired the coach that didn’t work, the injured players returned and they’ve shown signs of life now thank fuck. So it’s down to the players or the GM at this point and I don’t see Poile going anytime soon with 1500+ wins under his belt.

over a year ago

I do disagree as I think there’s only a few players on there that are really causing the issues, they blamed and fired the coach that didn’t work, the injured players returned and they’ve shown signs of life now thank fuck. So it’s down to the players or the GM at this point and I don’t see Poile going anytime soon with 1500+ wins under his belt."

They need to convince Fisher to come out of retirement then.

over a year ago

I do disagree as I think there’s only a few players on there that are really causing the issues, they blamed and fired the coach that didn’t work, the injured players returned and they’ve shown signs of life now thank fuck. So it’s down to the players or the GM at this point and I don’t see Poile going anytime soon with 1500+ wins under his belt.

They need to convince Fisher to come out of retirement then. "

If only lol I do think that as great a player Josi is he needs to stop trying to do it all on his own makes him very uncaptainlike

over a year ago

If only lol I do think that as great a player Josi is he needs to stop trying to do it all on his own makes him very uncaptainlike "

Oh man. Fisher. Gave me so many reasons to masturbate for years.

Theres alot going wrong in nashville. The only way to come back is to start on your blue line. You dont have defence you lose games, players stop working with each other, and chaos ensues.

over a year ago

If only lol I do think that as great a player Josi is he needs to stop trying to do it all on his own makes him very uncaptainlike

Theres alot going wrong in nashville. The only way to come back is to start on your blue line. You dont have defence you lose games, players stop working with each other, and chaos ensues. "

Fisher is a handsome man shame about Carrie Underwood

I’ve gotta say under Hynes the defence is doing a lot better, they’re keeping the front of the net clear and keeping the puck to the outside a lot more than they were I only hope they manage to get it together as I currently don’t see us in a playoff spot this year but I could be wrong

over a year ago

"

Theres alot going wrong in nashville. The only way to come back is to start on your blue line. You dont have defence you lose games, players stop working with each other, and chaos ensues.

I’ve gotta say under Hynes the defence is doing a lot better, they’re keeping the front of the net clear and keeping the puck to the outside a lot more than they were I only hope they manage to get it together as I currently don’t see us in a playoff spot this year but I could be wrong "

I could take her.

We could both be very wrong too. I like it when Nash is in the playoffs. Rinne might find his superman Cape too and shut out the rest of the season. He is capable of that.

over a year ago

"

I’ve gotta say under Hynes the defence is doing a lot better, they’re keeping the front of the net clear and keeping the puck to the outside a lot more than they were I only hope they manage to get it together as I currently don’t see us in a playoff spot this year but I could be wrong

I could take her.

We could both be very wrong too. I like it when Nash is in the playoffs. Rinne might find his superman Cape too and shut out the rest of the season. He is capable of that. "

That’s the other boost lately is both goalies have really found their stride, sucks it took so long but Saros is on fire

over a year ago

"

I could take her.

We could both be very wrong too. I like it when Nash is in the playoffs. Rinne might find his superman Cape too and shut out the rest of the season. He is capable of that.

That’s the other boost lately is both goalies have really found their stride, sucks it took so long but Saros is on fire "

My Flames are coming back into peak. And the fucking canucks.

I'm hoping to see a cup win in the Pacific except edmonton. It wont come back to Canada though. Bettman has to die before it ever will again.

over a year ago

"

I could take her.

That’s the other boost lately is both goalies have really found their stride, sucks it took so long but Saros is on fire

I'm hoping to see a cup win in the Pacific except edmonton. It wont come back to Canada though. Bettman has to die before it ever will again. "

I couldn’t help but crack up seeing the Bruins getting hammered by the Canucks Tampa by the coyotes too I had to show my leafs fan friend those score just to make him feel better

I’m torn with the Admirals New Jersey’s too though they did beat Rockford 7-2 at the weekend

over a year ago

"

I'm hoping to see a cup win in the Pacific except edmonton. It wont come back to Canada though. Bettman has to die before it ever will again.

I couldn’t help but crack up seeing the Bruins getting hammered by the Canucks Tampa by the coyotes too I had to show my leafs fan friend those score just to make him feel better

I’m torn with the Admirals New Jersey’s too though they did beat Rockford 7-2 at the weekend "

My whl team here made playoffs on Friday.

Bruins suck. I love it when they lose, chara goes nose deep in the and comes back fighting in the next game so at least its entertaining.

Theres a kid coming up in bantam here who is 6'7 already. (Bantam is 13-14 year olds). And hes double jointed I swear in his hips. They had scouts watching him this weekend.

over a year ago

"

I’m torn with the Admirals New Jersey’s too though they did beat Rockford 7-2 at the weekend

My whl team here made playoffs on Friday.

Bruins suck. I love it when they lose, chara goes nose deep in the and comes back fighting in the next game so at least its entertaining.

Theres a kid coming up in bantam here who is 6'7 already. (Bantam is 13-14 year olds). And hes double jointed I swear in his hips. They had scouts watching him this weekend. "

Ooft he’s a big lad but is that not a normal height over your way

I’m still laughing at Trenin rocking Chara

over a year ago

"

Theres a kid coming up in bantam here who is 6'7 already. (Bantam is 13-14 year olds). And hes double jointed I swear in his hips. They had scouts watching him this weekend.

"

Lol. 6'7 is not unless you are in Iceland!

Chara is so tall in real life on his skates. I loved it when Ovechkin launched him into the bench. I have loved Evander Kane ever since he dropped Chara simply because he knew he was not going to win fighting him but he got that one punch in there when he flipped him and that's all that matters lol.

The biggest player I have ever seen is Rick Nash. TV does no justice to how thick that guy is. His legs are so big that he basically wears a skirt because nothing fits around them.

over a year ago

"

Chara is so tall in real life on his skates. I loved it when Ovechkin launched him into the bench. I have loved Evander Kane ever since he dropped Chara simply because he knew he was not going to win fighting him but he got that one punch in there when he flipped him and that's all that matters lol.

The biggest player I have ever seen is Rick Nash. TV does no justice to how thick that guy is. His legs are so big that he basically wears a skirt because nothing fits around them. "

Absolute beasts of men, I just think of the comedian Craig Campbell when I think of Canada my father in law is 6’9 but I wouldn’t be opposed to throwing him a bench now and again

over a year ago

"

The biggest player I have ever seen is Rick Nash. TV does no justice to how thick that guy is. His legs are so big that he basically wears a skirt because nothing fits around them.

Absolute beasts of men, I just think of the comedian Craig Campbell when I think of Canada my father in law is 6’9 but I wouldn’t be opposed to throwing him a bench now and again "

Lol. That's so tall. I'm too short to even fathom it.

The conditioninibg wears off fast once they are done playing. Well - "conditioning" and "sports therapy" in conjunction with "cupping". Kelowna and penticton in BC are pretty much where all the players in the NHL go in the summer or to die once they are done so you see how fast that muscle goes away when they are drinking beer on the houseboats.

over a year ago

Is that like the league from goon? Lol pardon my ignorance

over a year ago

Rocco Grimaldi gets a $4m contract phew

over a year ago

"Rocco Grimaldi gets a $4m contract phew "

It's a good call. Marleau getti g traded is a big deal. Wtf sharks.

over a year ago

"Rocco Grimaldi gets a $4m contract phew

It's a good call. Marleau getti g traded is a big deal. Wtf sharks. "

I know right they must be heading into a rebuild surely

over a year ago

I know right they must be heading into a rebuild surely "

What person wants to leave the beach? For Pittsburgh.

Somethings fishy in the shark tank. Mind you, they do need dome gas. Thornton - if he stays, is going to retire in the next 2-3 years.

over a year ago

Somethings fishy in the shark tank. Mind you, they do need dome gas. Thornton - if he stays, is going to retire in the next 2-3 years. "

I’ve been completely shocked seeing them sink further and further. Senators really don’t know how to hold onto players either I read that’s their 39th trade since 2017

over a year ago

Somethings fishy in the shark tank. Mind you, they do need dome gas. Thornton - if he stays, is going to retire in the next 2-3 years.

I’ve been completely shocked seeing them sink further and further. Senators really don’t know how to hold onto players either I read that’s their 39th trade since 2017"

Senators will always struggle. Ottawa is a gorgeous city, awsome fans - just not enough of them. Plus it's super expensive. They hit prime with alfredsson and spezza, and havent regained that steam. I'd love to see them regain that but it takes investment.

over a year ago

I’ve been completely shocked seeing them sink further and further. Senators really don’t know how to hold onto players either I read that’s their 39th trade since 2017

Senators will always struggle. Ottawa is a gorgeous city, awsome fans - just not enough of them. Plus it's super expensive. They hit prime with alfredsson and spezza, and havent regained that steam. I'd love to see them regain that but it takes investment. "

Watching the Hockey guys live stream on the trades

over a year ago

Senators will always struggle. Ottawa is a gorgeous city, awsome fans - just not enough of them. Plus it's super expensive. They hit prime with alfredsson and spezza, and havent regained that steam. I'd love to see them regain that but it takes investment.

Watching the Hockey guys live stream on the trades "

I'm waiting to see if the flames or nucks are going to do anything.

over a year ago

I'm waiting to see if the flames or nucks are going to do anything. "

This seems to still be a lot of speculation still I guess nothing will be in stone till midnight

over a year ago

This seems to still be a lot of speculation still I guess nothing will be in stone till midnight "

Until 2pm my time. That's trade deadline.

over a year ago

This seems to still be a lot of speculation still I guess nothing will be in stone till midnight

Until 2pm my time. That's trade deadline. "

Ah ok it must be 12 in this guys time

His wife’s Thrashers jersey is pretty cool

over a year ago

"

His wife’s Thrashers jersey is pretty cool "

Oh man you'd love my locker room. Vintage jerseys. I wore my old school hawks to watch my nephews tedm this weekend in the playoffs (cos their atom team is the hawks.)

over a year ago

"

Oh man you'd love my locker room. Vintage jerseys. I wore my old school hawks to watch my nephews tedm this weekend in the playoffs (cos their atom team is the hawks.) "

I want a huge collection but financially it’s just astronomical

over a year ago

"

Oh man you'd love my locker room. Vintage jerseys. I wore my old school hawks to watch my nephews tedm this weekend in the playoffs (cos their atom team is the hawks.)

I want a huge collection but financially it’s just astronomical "

You build when you start watching. Only way to do it.

The soldiers over here make jerseys for fun, and the Scottish lads had a cool Jersey made for their beer league when they were here playing. I have one because they were awsome. Definetly do not see tartans often.

over a year ago

And our blue line is looking awsome. Gusty will love it at home with my flames.

over a year ago

You guys have done no bad, who’s Holzer? I mean Matt Irwin sucked but this guys numbers aren’t great

We’re an imaginative bunch

over a year ago

"You guys have done no bad, who’s Holzer? I mean Matt Irwin sucked but this guys numbers aren’t great

We’re an imaginative bunch "

Dont want to give up draft picks.

over a year ago

"You guys have done no bad, who’s Holzer? I mean Matt Irwin sucked but this guys numbers aren’t great

Dont want to give up draft picks."

There were loads of draft picks handed over

over a year ago

There were loads of draft picks handed over "

Only 6 top seeds were traded. None from Nashville. They took a sixth round pick in 2022.

over a year ago

Only 6 top seeds were traded. None from Nashville. They took a sixth round pick in 2022. "

All that panic for nothing really though it was a lot quieter than I expected

over a year ago

Only 6 top seeds were traded. None from Nashville. They took a sixth round pick in 2022.

All that panic for nothing really though it was a lot quieter than I expected "

It was quiet that's for sure. Wonder if Carolina is gonna offer Ayres a contract lol. I'm not gonna be surprised if this starts a fire under their ass. No one can catch Washington in their division but they can steamroll everyone else.

over a year ago

All that panic for nothing really though it was a lot quieter than I expected

It was quiet that's for sure. Wonder if Carolina is gonna offer Ayres a contract lol. I'm not gonna be surprised if this starts a fire under their ass. No one can catch Washington in their division but they can steamroll everyone else. "

Think the leafs could do with the help

I just bought a Flyers jersey 00 Gritty. I don’t need this but I was left unsupervised

over a year ago

Bouymeister is out for the rest of the season. Kind of sad for him. He played here before he went to the flames, my nephew has one of his sticks.

over a year ago

"Bouymeister is out for the rest of the season. Kind of sad for him. He played here before he went to the flames, my nephew has one of his sticks.

"

Poor guy, Nashville vs Flames tonight, not getting my hopes up

over a year ago

"Bouymeister is out for the rest of the season. Kind of sad for him. He played here before he went to the flames, my nephew has one of his sticks.

Poor guy, Nashville vs Flames tonight, not getting my hopes up "

I'm happy that the coilers are on a losing streak.

I took a puck to the ankle. Its swollen up to a football. So its a sport and Netflix weekend for me.

over a year ago

I took a puck to the ankle. Its swollen up to a football. So its a sport and Netflix weekend for me. "

Argh I just twitched reading that, I’m so breakable it would cripple me

Can’t watch the Flames game tonight but should catch the next one

over a year ago

I took a puck to the ankle. Its swollen up to a football. So its a sport and Netflix weekend for me.

Can’t watch the Flames game tonight but should catch the next one "

Lol. Your right to twitch. Thank God Canadas legal haha.

over a year ago

Can’t watch the Flames game tonight but should catch the next one

Lol. Your right to twitch. Thank God Canadas legal haha.

"

best pain killer ever

over a year ago

"Chris Kreider fractured his foot blocking a shot in the first period of the New York Rangers' 5-2 loss to the Philadelphia Flyers at Wells Fargo Center on Friday."

It's going around Groot. And I watched it, and felt it all. My xrays came back with bad fucking news to.

over a year ago

Urgh fucking Oiler’s actually fucking Preds what a shower of cunts

Post new Message to Thread