Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Gym newbies

Jump to newest

By *naswingdress OP   Woman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Those who resolved to get into an exercise habit in January, or recently. How's it going? Can we encourage each other? (I'm not a gym newbie but I'll encourage)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Make realistic goals folks and keep at it,you'll be chuffed with your new bod come Summer!

Most newbs in my gym have given up already,no more queues for machines

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Make realistic goals folks and keep at it,you'll be chuffed with your new bod come Summer!

Most newbs in my gym have given up already,no more queues for machines "

I'm not sure that's desperately encouraging

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I gave a lost newbie some tips in the gym the other day. Stopped my workout, did some planks with her, made some suggestions as to what she should do for her goals. It's a risk doing it, I don't want to be a know it all twat, but she really appreciated it. And it felt good.

Personally the only time I mind waiting for the equipment is when guys hog spaces they don't need for the better mirror, or insist that I don't really want the machine they're dicking around on. Yes you've been coming to the gym for years and I'm a woman in the weights room. Step aside, little boy.

over a year ago

Not been this week because I've got the kids. Back on Sunday.

By *uttyjonnMan
over a year ago

cheshire

I started 2 weeks ago as I have spare time now and I'm loving it.

I'm lucky it has an e-gym (don't scoff) you scan your bracelet, it sets everything for your height and the weight you've been assessed at, it's great.

If you don't know what your doing in a gym it can be a bit off putting.

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I started 2 weeks ago as I have spare time now and I'm loving it.

I'm lucky it has an e-gym (don't scoff) you scan your bracelet, it sets everything for your height and the weight you've been assessed at, it's great.

If you don't know what your doing in a gym it can be a bit off putting."

Oh no, wouldn't scoff. It's hard to know how to get started!

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

My running isn't going as well as I hoped. The weather is aggravating an old injury and I keep having to abort.

By *uttyjonnMan
over a year ago

cheshire

"

Oh no, wouldn't scoff. It's hard to know how to get started!"

Well it's all a bit complicated, so these machines that set it all up automatically are great for us newbies. I do use the other equipment too, running, cycling etc

I go every day now, will post my ab photos soon lol

over a year ago

Any tips for a newbie who wants to start running? I'm too scared to join the gym and wouldn't have the time as my nearest one is a 45 minute walk. I am thinking of starting running in Feb but I am so unfit and I mean walking up the stairs kills me kind of unfit so any advice would be appreciated!!

over a year ago

I'm waiting to join next month because theres too many there now, when the ones that only did it to say they had a resolution give up I'm going hard

over a year ago

"Any tips for a newbie who wants to start running? I'm too scared to join the gym and wouldn't have the time as my nearest one is a 45 minute walk. I am thinking of starting running in Feb but I am so unfit and I mean walking up the stairs kills me kind of unfit so any advice would be appreciated!! "

Couch to 5km app is your friend. It takes you from very short runs (think 30 seconds to begin with) and long walks to gradually longer runs and shorter walks until after several you can run 30 minutes. Perfect for beginners

By *uttyjonnMan
over a year ago

cheshire

"Any tips for a newbie who wants to start running? I'm too scared to join the gym and wouldn't have the time as my nearest one is a 45 minute walk. I am thinking of starting running in Feb but I am so unfit and I mean walking up the stairs kills me kind of unfit so any advice would be appreciated!! "

Im no expert, but i always found it easier to have a running buddy, get motivation from each other. Good luck

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I actually joined one for the first time ever last October - started a 3 visit a week regime, but personal circumstance meant it got put on hold soon after - just started back again this week, legs Monday, cardio yesterday, upper body tomorrow.

Have actually found I've enjoyed it more than I thought I would and am looking forward to the new me in a few months time

over a year ago

Not a newbie to the gym but historically mainly used cardio. Have decided to start going on a lunchtime as the gym is pretty much next door to my office and doing more core work, plus have started jumping on boxes, pushing the weight sled thing around. I've am ultra marathon in the summer so everything is still with one eye on running but I'm enjoying it.

Oh and I still love nothing more than a proper interval session on the treadmill!

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I did some rehab years ago which was based around, do a trivial bit more today than you did yesterday. I really wasn't well and went from barely mobile to running over time. Any improvement counts.

They're not desperately hip, but the Leslie Sansone videos on YouTube will get your cardio up. Tackling the stairs will, too.

over a year ago

I don't mind gym noobies, I'm probably still a noobie myself. Its the pricks that stand in groups and just sit on the machines talking to each other that do my head in.

Don't mind if they're taking it turns, do a set, stand up, next person does a set etc

Either use the machine, or walk away, don't care which.

over a year ago

Its going great started in december again im quite pleased altho i gave myself a week off last week to rest up for a big weekend

over a year ago

Running can one of the hardest things to get going with and keep up. However, the results are pretty much instant and it’s cheap.

Start by walking, then running for 10 seconds and walking for 20. Increase to running for longer and shorter walking until you get to not stopping. Doesn’t have to be a long run, try to get up to not stopping then increase your speed.

Alternate with weights at the gym. It’s all about it becoming a habit and incorporating it into your lifestyle for good.

over a year ago

I don't generally give advice unless someone asks me.

I've done it before, picked people up on form etc., pointed out to them and they've told me to poke off

One guy ignored my advice, saw him the next week doing the same with a weight that was far too heavy, he dropped to the floor like a sack of spuds when his hamstring partially detatched due to piss poor form. Couldn't help but think I told you so.

My advice to others in here though is it's a marathon not a sprint, don't sweat missing a session or two or having a few to many drinks. The key is good consistency over a long period.

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

going back to the gym next week. Started back mma training last night. I dont know how i survived. my arm is still not working properly

over a year ago

"Make realistic goals folks and keep at it,you'll be chuffed with your new bod come Summer!

I'm not sure that's desperately encouraging "

What I meant was to make realistic goals so you dont give up by the end of Jan,book a holiday for the summer,buy a bikini 1 size smaller than you are now,make that your realistic goal and you'll be chuffed when you achieve it

over a year ago

"I don't generally give advice unless someone asks me.

I've done it before, picked people up on form etc., pointed out to them and they've told me to poke off

One guy ignored my advice, saw him the next week doing the same with a weight that was far too heavy, he dropped to the floor like a sack of spuds when his hamstring partially detatched due to piss poor form. Couldn't help but think I told you so.

My advice to others in here though is it's a marathon not a sprint, don't sweat missing a session or two or having a few to many drinks. The key is good consistency over a long period."

See I'd rather someone came up to me and said "you're lifting that weight like a dickhead, let me show you how to do it properly"

Hopefully I am doing everything right

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

My advice to others in here though is it's a marathon not a sprint, don't sweat missing a session or two or having a few to many drinks. The key is good consistency over a long period."

Yeah, it was the first time I'd ever done it and I don't plan to make a habit of it. I think my gym has a culture that makes it less risky.

By *urvyandCurious999Woman
over a year ago

Hiding from twats

If anyone's thinking of starting running, then the c25k program is great and there are loads of apps for it. Once you've built up some confidence then park run is great fun and there's no expectations that you should run the whole thing, lots of people walk it.

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

What I meant was to make realistic goals so you dont give up by the end of Jan,book a holiday for the summer,buy a bikini 1 size smaller than you are now,make that your realistic goal and you'll be chuffed when you achieve it "

See that wouldn't work for me. My goals are all performance based. If I bought a small bikini I'd just end up throwing it out

over a year ago

Hiding from twats

What I meant was to make realistic goals so you dont give up by the end of Jan,book a holiday for the summer,buy a bikini 1 size smaller than you are now,make that your realistic goal and you'll be chuffed when you achieve it

See that wouldn't work for me. My goals are all performance based. If I bought a small bikini I'd just end up throwing it out "

Same! I might treat myself to a heavier kettlebell, new trainers or a new yoga mat or something.

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

My advice to others in here though is it's a marathon not a sprint, don't sweat missing a session or two or having a few to many drinks. The key is good consistency over a long period.

See I'd rather someone came up to me and said "you're lifting that weight like a dickhead, let me show you how to do it properly"

Hopefully I am doing everything right"

There are heaps of people I'd love to tell that. I usually have to settle for, you don't need a deadlifting platform for your bicep curls, dickhead.

over a year ago

We're both starting back at the gym next week after a break of around a year. We were doing small group weight training but the groups started getting larger to the point that we weren't getting any coaching time and stopped progressing.

This time around we're paying for a PT twice a week to train both of us. Hope to have some decent conditioning in around 3 months and then be making serious progress after 6 months.

We'll add more cardio outside as the weather gets better, don't really like running/cycling indoors.

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

See that wouldn't work for me. My goals are all performance based. If I bought a small bikini I'd just end up throwing it out

Same! I might treat myself to a heavier kettlebell, new trainers or a new yoga mat or something."

I want to be able to do an unassisted chin up, among other goals.

over a year ago

Why do people put water bottles in the pringles holder ?

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Hopefully I am doing everything right"

It's difficult though as due to being a woman I get a lot of unsolicited advice from men at the gym and it's often bad advice. In fact the complete opposite of what my personal trainer has told me. I wouldn't always take the advice of a random. Of course our Mr Monkey knows what she's talking about but not everyone does.

over a year ago

It's difficult though as due to being a woman I get a lot of unsolicited advice from men at the gym and it's often bad advice. In fact the complete opposite of what my personal trainer has told me. I wouldn't always take the advice of a random. Of course our Mr Monkey knows what she's talking about but not everyone does."

Yes, she does

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

It's difficult though as due to being a woman I get a lot of unsolicited advice from men at the gym and it's often bad advice. In fact the complete opposite of what my personal trainer has told me. I wouldn't always take the advice of a random. Of course our Mr Monkey knows what she's talking about but not everyone does.

Yes, she does "

Oops

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The advice I wished I'd taken to heart when I was a nervous newbie... Those who mind don't matter, those who matter don't mind.

I rejoined the gym a couple of years ago, at the tail end of some intense physiotherapy after an injury.

I remember vividly trying to plate up the leg press and struggling to lift the 20kg plates. I felt like shit and worse when some guys started laughing at me. It was a terrible session.

I remember those guys, and it doesn't look like they've progressed much if at all. I don't think they realise that the woman they seem intimidated by now is that same person.

Meanwhile, others. It's not much, the weights room isn't a social club. But the serious lifters occasionally say hello to me, have asked about my motivation. Those who know are impressed. Those who don't, there's still a bit of quiet camaraderie.

I'm probably a serious ish lifter now, and at this point, I've got nothing but encouragement for you, unless you're being a dick.

over a year ago

I used to be able to do 30 pull ups, now I struggle to pull myself up off the couch

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yes, I hate guys who think their penis means they know more about weights than me. My programme is modified for very good reasons, I've had a lot of advice. I know what the fuck I'm doing!

(I advised an older lady who'd just been shown around, started by saying that if it's not welcome say so. She just looked bewildered)

over a year ago

"I used to be able to do 30 pull ups, now I struggle to pull myself up off the couch "

I used to be class at football back then too.

Now I'm like a little piggy running round the pitch, I'm sure I only get picked for eye candy on the sidelines.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"The advice I wished I'd taken to heart when I was a nervous newbie... Those who mind don't matter, those who matter don't mind.

I rejoined the gym a couple of years ago, at the tail end of some intense physiotherapy after an injury.

I remember vividly trying to plate up the leg press and struggling to lift the 20kg plates. I felt like shit and worse when some guys started laughing at me. It was a terrible session.

I remember those guys, and it doesn't look like they've progressed much if at all. I don't think they realise that the woman they seem intimidated by now is that same person.

Meanwhile, others. It's not much, the weights room isn't a social club. But the serious lifters occasionally say hello to me, have asked about my motivation. Those who know are impressed. Those who don't, there's still a bit of quiet camaraderie.

I'm probably a serious ish lifter now, and at this point, I've got nothing but encouragement for you, unless you're being a dick."

The last unsolicited advice I got involved the leg press and some weird ass way he had of using it. He also suggested starting with 15kg weight to me. Who leg presses 15kg? .

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The first gym I joined there was a member of staff who'd yell at me if he saw me near weights over 5kg, because those weren't for girls

And yeah, my leg press starts at 50kg

over a year ago

"The advice I wished I'd taken to heart when I was a nervous newbie... Those who mind don't matter, those who matter don't mind.

I'm probably a serious ish lifter now, and at this point, I've got nothing but encouragement for you, unless you're being a dick.

The last unsolicited advice I got involved the leg press and some weird ass way he had of using it. He also suggested starting with 15kg weight to me. Who leg presses 15kg? ."

everyone knows to start at 2.5kg

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"The first gym I joined there was a member of staff who'd yell at me if he saw me near weights over 5kg, because those weren't for girls

And yeah, my leg press starts at 50kg "

That is, the machine. I warm up on 100 on a bad day

over a year ago

If you don't know what your doing in a gym it can be a bit off putting."

That's my problem, I want to go but have no clue what I'm doing and as a bigger guy I find it embarrassing, I know we all have to start somewhere but it's hard to get over that hurdle.

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

That's my problem, I want to go but have no clue what I'm doing and as a bigger guy I find it embarrassing, I know we all have to start somewhere but it's hard to get over that hurdle."

I don't know about your gym, but mine, they'll talk you through it and give you a programme (which might not be the bee's knees but it'll be something). Worth asking.

Nothing to be embarrassed by. We all start somewhere

over a year ago

Do it for yourself

I was a couch potato for 20 years (Marty)

Got into swimming then triathlon just sort of sneaked up on me but hooked now and after a year i feel and look better than i have since i was 20

Try and train in the morning first thing it gives your mind less time to think up reasons not to do it.

Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can do what others can’t

The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you decide to do

Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just NEVER give up

Just a few of the quotes i use to motivate myself.

over a year ago

Have finally got an appointment next Wednesday to be shown how to use the weight machines. Bet they still try to convince me to do other shite but I’m just interested in weights

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/01/20 11:13:34]

over a year ago

That's my problem, I want to go but have no clue what I'm doing and as a bigger guy I find it embarrassing, I know we all have to start somewhere but it's hard to get over that hurdle."

I was the heaviest I’ve ever been when I started back in a gym seriously back in at the beginning of the summer of 2016. The gym I joined were immensely supportive and it had a great almost family like atmosphere. The club trainer who did my induction was brilliant, and taught me a lot even though I had used gyms before. The routines he created helped me to build my confidence and competence and make significant progress on my goals. The regular review ensured that it remained both interesting and challenging. There were always people around to ask for assistance and the company of personal trainers who also used the gym were willing to give advice free of charge once they knew me.

It was the one of the most useful things I have done for my health and well-being. I’m not a ‘serious gym user’ but it is an important part of my lifestyle and I endeavour to go 3-4 times a week for an hour.

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Have finally got an appointment next Wednesday to be shown how to use the weight machines. Bet they still try to convince me to do other shite but I’m just interested in weights "

If anyone tells you as a woman that you can't or shouldn't use weights, or you can't train for strength, tell them to shove it.

over a year ago

"

Don't ever be embarrassed, you're improving you.If anyone ever makes an unwelcome comment about what you're doing in terms of what you look like or what you're doing that you say something like "that was unwarranted and do you think I'd make more progress sitting on the sofa at home?" I have had to say this to someone, they just stood slack jawed for a bit before mumbling something inaudible and creeping off.

Also, if you're not sure what to do then if you can afford a PT find a good one who will work with you and ask them for a programme and to work with you a couple of times a month and give you homework, it'll soon start falling into place for you.

over a year ago

Hiding from twats

"Have finally got an appointment next Wednesday to be shown how to use the weight machines. Bet they still try to convince me to do other shite but I’m just interested in weights "

Get them to show you how to use thr free weights properly too, not just the machines.

over a year ago

"

That's my problem, I want to go but have no clue what I'm doing and as a bigger guy I find it embarrassing, I know we all have to start somewhere but it's hard to get over that hurdle.

Don't ever be embarrassed, you're improving you.If anyone ever makes an unwelcome comment about what you're doing in terms of what you look like or what you're doing that you say something like "that was unwarranted and do you think I'd make more progress sitting on the sofa at home?" I have had to say this to someone, they just stood slack jawed for a bit before mumbling something inaudible and creeping off.

Also, if you're not sure what to do then if you can afford a PT find a good one who will work with you and ask them for a programme and to work with you a couple of times a month and give you homework, it'll soon start falling into place for you. "

Sign they have up in my gym

No matter how slow you are you are lapping everyone at home on the couch

By *irtySexyDawgMan
over a year ago

Welwyn

Ever heard of an app called SweatCoin?

You earn crypto currency, so money, for every step you take outdoors... If works invisibly, so if you're taking your phone anyway, you'll earn as you run...tis fun, esp if you pool your earnings with a friend.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I was similar to you in that I worried that I had never been to a gym before, and didn't know what to do etc - found a small local independent place that had good reviews - took a deep breath walked in, told them what I wanted to achieve, that I had no clue how to get there, even down to things like what shoes/clothes to wear - have to say they have been brilliant, they gave me a full induction where they showed me how things worked, no question was treated as stupid and they include a PT session once a month as part of the membership to help monitor progress.

My advice to you? Research local gyms, don't necessarily go for the fanciest looking corporate ones (although don't rule them out) but find one that has good reviews, doesn't tie you into a contract (mine is rolling monthly) and that seems to fit what you are looking for.

over a year ago

"Have finally got an appointment next Wednesday to be shown how to use the weight machines. Bet they still try to convince me to do other shite but I’m just interested in weights

If anyone tells you as a woman that you can't or shouldn't use weights, or you can't train for strength, tell them to shove it."

I will and show them your pics to prove it

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Week 5.... my arms feel tired before i even start. Yesterday's session was discouraging to say the least. It's become evident that an ongoing shoulder impingement has made my right hand arm and shoulder much weaker than my left. Trying to find exercises to target shoulder stabilisation. And just holding my shoulder back in general. But it's all giving me a nagging shoulder pain which is pissing me off.

over a year ago

Actually cancelled my gym membership this week. I do most of my running outdoors, have a basic set of weights at home for my S&C sessions and there's a Lido close by for swimming.

For the newbies, I recommend setting a 20min rule. Go to the gym and resolve to stay for at least 20 mins. Getting actual work done in 20 mins is the next step

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

It’s tough to find the inspiration to go sometimes but the feeling after is immense. Concentrate on how you feel post workout and embrace it. Don’t feel down because maybe you’ve had a bad session. It’s swings and roundabouts. And slow and long is better than going to quick for ten minutes and hitting a wall.

over a year ago

"Week 5.... my arms feel tired before i even start. Yesterday's session was discouraging to say the least. It's become evident that an ongoing shoulder impingement has made my right hand arm and shoulder much weaker than my left. Trying to find exercises to target shoulder stabilisation. And just holding my shoulder back in general. But it's all giving me a nagging shoulder pain which is pissing me off. "

Have you seen a good physiotherapist?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

[Removed by poster at 30/01/20 11:30:01]

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Week 5.... my arms feel tired before i even start. Yesterday's session was discouraging to say the least. It's become evident that an ongoing shoulder impingement has made my right hand arm and shoulder much weaker than my left. Trying to find exercises to target shoulder stabilisation. And just holding my shoulder back in general. But it's all giving me a nagging shoulder pain which is pissing me off.

Have you seen a good physiotherapist?"

Ive seen "a" physiotherapist..

over a year ago

"Week 5.... my arms feel tired before i even start. Yesterday's session was discouraging to say the least. It's become evident that an ongoing shoulder impingement has made my right hand arm and shoulder much weaker than my left. Trying to find exercises to target shoulder stabilisation. And just holding my shoulder back in general. But it's all giving me a nagging shoulder pain which is pissing me off.

Ive seen "a" physiotherapist.."

Not impressed or the jury still out?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Not impressed or the jury still out?"

Long story, but she kind of vanished! Ive been trying to get back in touch with the department this morning. No luck so far.

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"

Also, if you're not sure what to do then if you can afford a PT find a good one who will work with you and ask them for a programme and to work with you a couple of times a month and give you homework, it'll soon start falling into place for you.

Sign they have up in my gym

No matter how slow you are you are lapping everyone at home on the couch"

"The only bad workout is the one you didn't do"

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Have finally got an appointment next Wednesday to be shown how to use the weight machines. Bet they still try to convince me to do other shite but I’m just interested in weights

If anyone tells you as a woman that you can't or shouldn't use weights, or you can't train for strength, tell them to shove it.

I will and show them your pics to prove it "

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Week 5.... my arms feel tired before i even start. Yesterday's session was discouraging to say the least. It's become evident that an ongoing shoulder impingement has made my right hand arm and shoulder much weaker than my left. Trying to find exercises to target shoulder stabilisation. And just holding my shoulder back in general. But it's all giving me a nagging shoulder pain which is pissing me off. "

That sounds frustrating! I have quite an imbalance too. It seems I'm just a wonky person. One arm can completely give out while the other still keeps going. I'm addressing it by doing a lot of things one arm at a time and doing the weaker arm first then just watching the maximum of what my weaker arm could do with the stronger arm. Slowly getting there.

over a year ago

Long story, but she kind of vanished! Ive been trying to get back in touch with the department this morning. No luck so far. "

Hmm finding a good one can be a challenge, but when you do they can work wonders. My son had bad advice for a number of years from doctors and physios over sports injuries that left him in agony. Found a holistic physio/massage therapist who with her help and his dedication at the gym, doing the right exercises to strengthen and condition his muscles in the right way, enabled him to be pain free. It’s worth doing your research and talking to folk who you know who have been helped with serious pain issues. That’s how we found her. She’s a witch

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

That sounds frustrating! I have quite an imbalance too. It seems I'm just a wonky person. One arm can completely give out while the other still keeps going. I'm addressing it by doing a lot of things one arm at a time and doing the weaker arm first then just watching the maximum of what my weaker arm could do with the stronger arm. Slowly getting there."

*matching

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

God bless good physios*, and may the bad ones rot in hell (ones I've been to, to be clear).

* Even the ones I call physioterrorists

over a year ago

It's very difficult to identify shoulder instability without an examination and x-ray. Instability comes when the muscles of your rotator cuff become damaged.From what you are describing it sounds like rotor cuff damage but get it checked out quickly, if you cause more damage it can take ages to get right.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Long story, but she kind of vanished! Ive been trying to get back in touch with the department this morning. No luck so far.

Hmm finding a good one can be a challenge, but when you do they can work wonders. My son had bad advice for a number of years from doctors and physios over sports injuries that left him in agony. Found a holistic physio/massage therapist who with her help and his dedication at the gym, doing the right exercises to strengthen and condition his muscles in the right way, enabled him to be pain free. It’s worth doing your research and talking to folk who you know who have been helped with serious pain issues. That’s how we found her. She’s a witch "

That's interesting thanks. What term should i Google do you think?

over a year ago

Hmm finding a good one can be a challenge, but when you do they can work wonders. My son had bad advice for a number of years from doctors and physios over sports injuries that left him in agony. Found a holistic physio/massage therapist who with her help and his dedication at the gym, doing the right exercises to strengthen and condition his muscles in the right way, enabled him to be pain free. It’s worth doing your research and talking to folk who you know who have been helped with serious pain issues. That’s how we found her. She’s a witch

That's interesting thanks. What term should i Google do you think?"

Holistic physiotherapist perhaps?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

That's interesting thanks. What term should i Google do you think?

Holistic physiotherapist perhaps?"

There's a few locally it would seem.

Post new Message to Thread