Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

remembering dates

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

How do you manage it? Ive just scrollled through the when did you last have sex thread and people where saying dates. Also i rarely remember exact years i did stuff. Do you all keep diaries or have excellent memories

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urvyandCurious999Woman
over a year ago

Hiding from twats

Filofax. I have to write everything down or I forget, I have an awful memory.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I'm rubbish too, I need to keep important dates in a calendar. Not sex right enough, that would be weird.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well it was only yesterday

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Usually remember what age i was so easy to calculate the year.

By *adMerWoman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"How do you manage it? Ive just scrollled through the when did you last have sex thread and people where saying dates. Also i rarely remember exact years i did stuff. Do you all keep diaries or have excellent memories"

Yes for most stuff, but surely you remember the last time you had sex, even if it was years ago?!

over a year ago

I tattoo the date and name every woman I've slept with and when it was. I started on my ankle and so far I'm up to my ankle

over a year ago

"I tattoo the date and name every woman I've slept with and when it was. I started on my ankle and so far I'm up to my ankle "

That just made me laugh

over a year ago

"How do you manage it? Ive just scrollled through the when did you last have sex thread and people where saying dates. Also i rarely remember exact years i did stuff. Do you all keep diaries or have excellent memories

Yes for most stuff, but surely you remember the last time you had sex, even if it was years ago?!"

absolutly not i just say this monday or last thursday and thats that. Plus i never actually check the date when i have sex

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I don't remember things like the date we met, our wedding anniversary (neither of us do)or when people died but I do remember some birthdays the rest I have on the calender.

over a year ago

"I don't remember things like the date we met, our wedding anniversary (neither of us do)or when people died but I do remember some birthdays the rest I have on the calender. "
Jay and i have no idea of the date we met just that it was around easter

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I don't remember things like the date we met, our wedding anniversary (neither of us do)or when people died but I do remember some birthdays the rest I have on the calender. Jay and i have no idea of the date we met just that it was around easter"

I know it wasn't cold when we met because I wasn't wearing a coat. I have friends who celebrate the anniversary of the day they met.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I write things down

over a year ago

"I don't remember things like the date we met, our wedding anniversary (neither of us do)or when people died but I do remember some birthdays the rest I have on the calender. Jay and i have no idea of the date we met just that it was around easter

I know it wasn't cold when we met because I wasn't wearing a coat. I have friends who celebrate the anniversary of the day they met. "

i know the date i met my ex husband as it was my friends 21st but we never celebrated it. Apart from that i have no clue as to when i met other relationships

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I have to write things down. I have a terrible memory and since i’ve had depression i’m really vague about stuff. And that’s without being on medication.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I write things down "

Me too but that has the effect of making me think I don't need to remember it at all and if I don't see where its written I'm doomed. Phones with reminders on them are a godsend for people like me

over a year ago

I have a highly superior autobiographical memory. Can remember basically every day of my life since the age of 9.

By *Marvel-Man
over a year ago

In The Gym

I can make a mental note of it if I choose to. Then I'll remember the date pretty easily.

I remember most things anyway.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I don't need to remember that many dates, so don't usually invest much effort. I'll remember a lot of stuff but the rest doesn't matter.

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I have a good memory and usually remember dates

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I rarely remember dates but I know when I last had sex!

Post new Message to Thread