Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How to get a meet (single male)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have finally cracked it. How to get a meet . First after a good wash up. You must wear your best clothes . Confirm that the meet is still agreed before setting off. Pick up your master sword and ride out on valient steed south south east only when the moon is full and the head of the wolf has been swept away by the winds that only come from the ice nation . And battle wit the aid of your trusty side kick tinkerbell againt the armies of mordor that is under the control of the super evil super sayin black. .... so no pressure and good luck lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urtyGentMan
over a year ago

eastleigh

I didn’t do any of that!! I just messaged the women I like.

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

"I have finally cracked it. How to get a meet . First after a good wash up. You must wear your best clothes . Confirm that the meet is still agreed before setting off. Pick up your master sword and ride out on valient steed south south east only when the moon is full and the head of the wolf has been swept away by the winds that only come from the ice nation . And battle wit the aid of your trusty side kick tinkerbell againt the armies of mordor that is under the control of the super evil super sayin black. .... so no pressure and good luck lol"

Amusing

By *ibiJayMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I knew I was doing it wrong.

I've just been sitting and hoping that the people that have shown interest but live 300+ miles away eventually come to me

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have finally cracked it. How to get a meet . First after a good wash up. You must wear your best clothes . Confirm that the meet is still agreed before setting off. Pick up your master sword and ride out on valient steed south south east only when the moon is full and the head of the wolf has been swept away by the winds that only come from the ice nation . And battle wit the aid of your trusty side kick tinkerbell againt the armies of mordor that is under the control of the super evil super sayin black. .... so no pressure and good luck lol"

That's exactly how my first meet went except for my trusty side kick was actually Tony The Tiger and he was Grrrrreat!

By *rghYeTimbersMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Apparently one definition of a meet is talking to a stranger for the first time and there is a handy best selling guide book:

Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know about the People We Don't Know by Malcolm Gladwell

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

A master of wit armed with a cuppa and cheeky eyes combined with a mischievous smile would get to meet me, no swords needed

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

That's a whole new type of edge play

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ha ha ha im glad some ppl got a giggle out of it. I realy do talk random sh1t lol on another note whers the coffee lol

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Ha ha ha im glad some ppl got a giggle out of it. I realy do talk random sh1t lol on another note whers the coffee lol "

I got you, bud.

Post new Message to Thread