Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hot pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anybody else find that there are some real stunners on there? Never been there myself nor am I aiming to but it's almost a status on here I think

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Eleven years on Fab, not been tasered once.

By *manaWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Eleven years on Fab, not been tasered once."

Impressive Jim

over a year ago

"Anybody else find that there are some real stunners on there? Never been there myself nor am I aiming to but it's almost a status on here I think"

You should be!

By *manaWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Anybody else find that there are some real stunners on there? Never been there myself nor am I aiming to but it's almost a status on here I think

You should be! "

Agreed

over a year ago

"Eleven years on Fab, not been tasered once."

Give it time Jim

over a year ago

"Anybody else find that there are some real stunners on there? Never been there myself nor am I aiming to but it's almost a status on here I think

You should be!

Agreed "

As should you!

over a year ago

"Eleven years on Fab, not been tasered once.

Impressive Jim "

Thanks.

By *atalie..Woman
over a year ago

Bolton

Everyone is a stunner one way or another..hotpics mean nothing

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

There's some absolutely stunning ladies already in this thread.

over a year ago

You should be! "

Well, it would be nice but at the same time I like holding a half decent conversation with the very few people I have who chat to me :')

By *manaWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

You should be!

Well, it would be nice but at the same time I like holding a half decent conversation with the very few people I have who chat to me :')"

Umm... pretty doesnt equal stupid fyi

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

You should be!

Well, it would be nice but at the same time I like holding a half decent conversation with the very few people I have who chat to me :')

Umm... pretty doesnt equal stupid fyi "

Lies Durty. Lies.

By *manaWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

You should be!

Lies Durty. Lies. "

Meli!

over a year ago

You should be!

Lies Durty. Lies. "

It's genuinely quite baron

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Hampshire

I'm far from stunning and have no idea how I got onto page one.

I'm an ordinary lady who loves sex, my pic's are not there for an ego boost I just enjoy sharing my experiences and when I'm feeling particularly horny.

Stunning is a very overused word on fabs.

By *manaWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

You should be!

Lies Durty. Lies.

It's genuinely quite baron "

Well I'm not a stunner but I'm better than the back end of a bus and I also have a fair amount of intelligence just saying...

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

You should be!

Lies Durty. Lies.

It's genuinely quite baron

Well I'm not a stunner but I'm better than the back end of a bus and I also have a fair amount of intelligence just saying..."

You are stunning young lady.

Absolutely gorgeous. X

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

Course they are. They in hot pics. Never been on them myself though. Oh well

By *edVelveteenCouple
over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

"Everyone is a stunner one way or another..hotpics mean nothing "

over a year ago

"I'm far from stunning and have no idea how I got onto page one.

I'm an ordinary lady who loves sex, my pic's are not there for an ego boost I just enjoy sharing my experiences and when I'm feeling particularly horny.

Stunning is a very overused word on fabs.

"

There are some really pretty ladies on here though everyone can admit, also I think the guyto girl ratio is a lot higher too so girls can get a lot more likes (not being biased just logically thinking)

over a year ago

"Well I'm not a stunner but I'm better than the back end of a bus and I also have a fair amount of intelligence just saying..."

Trust me a lot of people totally disagree with you on that one, you are indeed a stunner

over a year ago

Well I’ve been left behind to rot on page 2. I believe it’s sabotage, people don’t want me to have wind beneath my wings, people don’t want to see me soar across the sky people don’t want me to shoot up high like a firework.

over a year ago

"Well I’ve been left behind to rot on page 2. I believe it’s sabotage, people don’t want me to have wind beneath my wings, people don’t want to see me soar across the sky people don’t want me to shoot up high like a firework. "

I’m rooting for you girl!

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Well I’ve been left behind to rot on page 2. I believe it’s sabotage, people don’t want me to have wind beneath my wings, people don’t want to see me soar across the sky people don’t want me to shoot up high like a firework. "

Awww. Would you like a hug?

over a year ago

More friends and hotlist additions help. If thousands of people see your photo in a day. More chance.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I apparently once got to page 10. That's right, page ten. Impressive, I know. Anyone want my autograph?

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"I apparently once got to page 10. That's right, page ten. Impressive, I know. Anyone want my autograph? "

Me please

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Been there done that.

By *manaWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Been there done that."

Show off

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"Been there done that.

Show off "

I know right

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

"Been there done that.

Show off "

Me!? Never!

over a year ago

Would probably be on hotpics in beasty fury man category tbh ahahahha but not on the fab one

By *manaWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Been there done that.

Show off

Me!? Never! "

I've never got further than page 2..not that I ever expected to

over a year ago

"I apparently once got to page 10. That's right, page ten. Impressive, I know. Anyone want my autograph? "

I peaked at page 6 the other day. We could offer a two for one on the autographs?

over a year ago

Page 1!!!

over a year ago

"Well I’ve been left behind to rot on page 2. I believe it’s sabotage, people don’t want me to have wind beneath my wings, people don’t want to see me soar across the sky people don’t want me to shoot up high like a firework.

Page 1!!!"

Just looked, yay!

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"I apparently once got to page 10. That's right, page ten. Impressive, I know. Anyone want my autograph?

I peaked at page 6 the other day. We could offer a two for one on the autographs?"

Ooh, page 6... that's proper celeb, that is. Would you sign my boobs in permanent marker?

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I apparently once got to page 10. That's right, page ten. Impressive, I know. Anyone want my autograph?

I peaked at page 6 the other day. We could offer a two for one on the autographs?"

Could you both sign my chest?

over a year ago

I peaked at page 6 the other day. We could offer a two for one on the autographs?

Ooh, page 6... that's proper celeb, that is. Would you sign my boobs in permanent marker?"

Definitely! And then put a little kiss in lipstick at the end

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

The forum population once got a short, chunky guy in a tutu to most fabbed pic on the site.

Anything is possible.

There does seem to be the usual trend on hot pics (female wise anyway) of model types and obvious professionals more than willing to show their faces.

Personally I prefer different pics but if people aspire to it or need to be there - that's their prerogative.

A

over a year ago

"The forum population once got a short, chunky guy in a tutu to most fabbed pic on the site.

Anything is possible.

There does seem to be the usual trend on hot pics (female wise anyway) of model types and obvious professionals more than willing to show their faces.

Personally I prefer different pics but if people aspire to it or need to be there - that's their prerogative.

A

"

Jim has been doing photo love bomb threads to photos just like that up there.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"The forum population once got a short, chunky guy in a tutu to most fabbed pic on the site.

Anything is possible.

A

Jim has been doing photo love bomb threads to photos just like that up there. "

Ha.

The old forum themed photo challenges were hilarious.

Some efforts bordered on creative genius.

A

Post new Message to Thread