Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How long

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Got this idea from another thread. So how long os sufficient time to fuck some one . No one wants to go for hours no one wants the one min wonder. So how long is enough for you ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

One minute 13 seconds

By *ersnickety PantsWoman
over a year ago

Club Meets Only

Until I say stop

over a year ago

"One minute 13 seconds "
Well the 13 seconds I can do, anyone help with the other minute?

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Depends if you're trying to sneak in a quickie in the downstairs loo at your in-laws whilst they wash up after cooking you a roast, or you're in a king sized bed in a beach hut on a desert island in the tropics on a month long vacation without a care in the world.

Essentially - how long is a piece of string?

A

over a year ago

when does the timer start.... from the point i Unvelcro my trainers or point that the tip goes in ..

If we are starting the clock at the point where ive started begging ..... i can last months lol

over a year ago

Depends on many things like if you mean individual fucks but ideally once im in that mood with that girl my hands wont come away for her at all or as little as possible so no real time frame as long as were both happy but i hate when its time to leave i always want more

over a year ago

Between The Chase ending and the start of the regional news at six. Anyone who says more time needed is kidding themselves.

over a year ago

Totally depends on my mood, sometimes I want a quickie, sometimes I want a long session.

I don't know how anyone ever answers questions like these, everytime I have sex it's different

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Id like to go for at least half hour to an hour . Or at least till i know she hasnt got mich left in her to keep going then i just tear into her to fin her off for good. Im not sattisfied till she collapses o to the pillow

Post new Message to Thread