Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Your principles

Jump to newest

By *an_Lexa OP   Couple
over a year ago

Sunderland

How far do you go at sticking to your principles? Are you quite militant in your attitude? Do you go all the way, as far as you possibly can or do you stop if effort isn’t required?

I’m not talking about foisting you’re principles on others but about yourself.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

I'm quite militant with my hard core beliefs, such as zero tolerance to bullying and narrow mindedness.

However, that doesn't mean I won't listen to others with opposing opinions and principles to myself.

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

I'm open to listening to others as I know I'm not always right but generally I'll stick to mine.

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I stick to my principles pretty well. In relation to my fab life I have the criteria that I want and I won’t bend the rules. In my personnel life I try to stick to them as much as the law allows me.

But one principle I am flexible on is cake. I’ll eat any type

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I'm firm in my convictions and opinions though age and experience has changed some of them. I was very left leaning and liberal in my early 20's but have since become much more conservative on a number of issues. I do stick to my guns and beliefs, but don't attempt to impose them on anyone and can always respectfully agree to disagree.

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I generally stick to my principles though I did waiver a bit when I rejoined fab last year but it didn’t sit well with me so back to my principles and I prefer it that way

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hate bullying in any form and brought up to confront it. I have little patience with people who use the word snowflake in a pejorative way.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I'm very strict with my principles to myself and often say ffs what are you doing and that helps recenter my thoughts, it's too easy to let others principles sway you when deep down you know what's right you just have to stick to it.

over a year ago

"Hate bullying in any form and brought up to confront it. I have little patience with people who use the word snowflake in a pejorative way."

Alright calm down snowflake

over a year ago

I have my own rules but loyalty is king

By *an_Lexa OP   Couple
over a year ago

Sunderland

"I'm firm in my convictions and opinions though age and experience has changed some of them. I was very left leaning and liberal in my early 20's but have since become much more conservative on a number of issues. I do stick to my guns and beliefs, but don't attempt to impose them on anyone and can always respectfully agree to disagree."

Interesting, I too feel age has a lot to go with it. Not necessarily changing them but feeling more empowered and able to act on them

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

I stick to my principles in relation to how I interact with others and how I expect any decent human being to behave, with basic manners and respect to all

Post new Message to Thread