Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Public photos

Jump to newest

By *j1963 OP   Couple
over a year ago

leeds

I have loads of photos on my profile but a very select few that anyone who are not friends can see, a few more who are friends that they can see but majority are private that I shuffle about or might add to a message.

Do peoples inbox normally go crazy when they post a public picture... just posted one and my inbox had gone haywire and it's only my bum you can see lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awk90Man
over a year ago

Amsterdam

Mine doesn't, but my views go up!

So I guess if it's a lady photo, the inbox follows the views in peaking

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have loads of photos on my profile but a very select few that anyone who are not friends can see, a few more who are friends that they can see but majority are private that I shuffle about or might add to a message.

Do peoples inbox normally go crazy when they post a public picture... just posted one and my inbox had gone haywire and it's only my bum you can see lol"

absolouetly. I may only post a pic of a toe and it's like flies to shit lol.

over a year ago

You just answered your own question lol

By *j1963 OP   Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"I have loads of photos on my profile but a very select few that anyone who are not friends can see, a few more who are friends that they can see but majority are private that I shuffle about or might add to a message.

Do peoples inbox normally go crazy when they post a public picture... just posted one and my inbox had gone haywire and it's only my bum you can see lol absolouetly. I may only post a pic of a toe and it's like flies to shit lol. "

It's crazy... it just a bum... like I'm very flattered not used to all this attrntion

over a year ago

Usually anything that puts you in the local updates does but especially photos.

By *j1963 OP   Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Attention*

over a year ago

Do peoples inbox normally go crazy when they post a public picture... just posted one and my inbox had gone haywire and it's only my bum you can see lol absolouetly. I may only post a pic of a toe and it's like flies to shit lol.

It's crazy... it just a bum... like I'm very flattered not used to all this attrntion"

what gets me is being called stunning! Its cringeworthy cos they have no idea what I look like. I'm just a pair of boobs to them x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/01/20 22:56:25]

By *angbangFantasyWoman
over a year ago

London

Yup, always with a new picture, video or status update. I've hidden my profile to just enjoy browsing the forums for a bit, if profile is viewable and I'm enjoying the forums, my inbox will have an influx of new messages.

over a year ago

New photos cause my views to rise as well as the number of winks and Fabs. However the impact on messages is fairly low.

By *angbangFantasyWoman
over a year ago

London

Do peoples inbox normally go crazy when they post a public picture... just posted one and my inbox had gone haywire and it's only my bum you can see lol absolouetly. I may only post a pic of a toe and it's like flies to shit lol.

It's crazy... it just a bum... like I'm very flattered not used to all this attrntion what gets me is being called stunning! Its cringeworthy cos they have no idea what I look like. I'm just a pair of boobs to them x"

They are impressive though

By *j1963 OP   Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"New photos cause my views to rise as well as the number of winks and Fabs. However the impact on messages is fairly low."

Some very sexy classy black and white pics on there

over a year ago

It's crazy... it just a bum... like I'm very flattered not used to all this attrntion what gets me is being called stunning! Its cringeworthy cos they have no idea what I look like. I'm just a pair of boobs to them x

They are impressive though "

lol thank you very much xx

By *j1963 OP   Couple
over a year ago

leeds

It's crazy... it just a bum... like I'm very flattered not used to all this attrntion what gets me is being called stunning! Its cringeworthy cos they have no idea what I look like. I'm just a pair of boobs to them x"

They are quite amazing to fair Juicy xx

over a year ago

It's crazy... it just a bum... like I'm very flattered not used to all this attrntion what gets me is being called stunning! Its cringeworthy cos they have no idea what I look like. I'm just a pair of boobs to them x

They are quite amazing to fair Juicy xx"

Thank you. Xx

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Mine go up a little x

By *j1963 OP   Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"Mine go up a little x"

Some very sexy pics sparkle x

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

My views and winks do, not messages though

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Mine go up a little x

Some very sexy pics sparkle x"

As are yours x

over a year ago

I WISH I could post public face pictures.

They do much better.

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Views, messages, winks and friend requests increase

over a year ago

My views and fabs go up but not inbox is quiet...

Filters help

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

I just don't think I have a shitty stick big enough to beat them off with if my face pics were public

over a year ago

I'll have to add more pics, see if there's an outcome from it

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"I'll have to add more pics, see if there's an outcome from it "

I'll fab them

over a year ago

"I'll have to add more pics, see if there's an outcome from it

I'll fab them "

Thanks

By *j1963 OP   Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"I WISH I could post public face pictures.

They do much better. "

Same but never in a million years would I dare

By *j1963 OP   Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"I'll have to add more pics, see if there's an outcome from it "

Love your workman pics

over a year ago

Love your workman pics "

Thank you

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Yes new pics create new interest. Thankfully they don't all message as once i had 10,000 views in 24hrs

over a year ago

Love your workman pics

Thank you "

I love the soapy one

By *owhambamMan
over a year ago

clacton

I’m waiting for Esmerada

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

north of lincoln

We put a few pics up last week and we had over 12,000 views. If one gets fabbed loads it rises in the charts lol and then even more people see it. But we don’t add our for the likes we add them to keep our profile current. And we don’t remove any either so people can see how we have evolved if they don’t get bored scrolling first .

By *emma HoldenTV/TS
over a year ago

Ramsey

Negligible. Getting more fabs these days on new pics but very few messages. Those I do get are from guys who haven't bothered reading my profile. Location & who I am probably ensure things stay fairly quiet but thankfully most messages I get are polite.

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"My views and fabs go up but not inbox is quiet...

Filters help "

This many filters = very few messages. Its not rocket science really.

over a year ago

Same as above more views with added photos but it's status updates that make my messages go loopy, gives those that don't know how to start a conversation something to work with

over a year ago

Most certainly not..they generally pass unnoticed

over a year ago

Do peoples inbox normally go crazy when they post a public picture... just posted one and my inbox had gone haywire and it's only my bum you can see lol"

yes a lot do

over a year ago

Lol not mine anyway. I get a few extra views from guys or the odd wink lol it wouldn't suit me to get loads of messages on here anyway, I'd feel a bit wick and under pressure to read and reply to the nice ones. Plus, camera trickery and good lighting doesnt do anything for personal confidence

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"My views and fabs go up but not inbox is quiet...

Filters help

This many filters = very few messages. Its not rocket science really."

Yes

Its loads easier to go through the messages

By *onkeyandBonesCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

"I WISH I could post public face pictures.

They do much better. "

You pic is absolutely perfect

Post new Message to Thread