Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I’m a millionaire

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So this week I’ve already been offered a very generous million pounds from a lottery winner and several million pounds from a guy in Nigeria that happens to be my long lost cousin, uncle, grandparent or whatever.

So now I’ve just gotta figure out what I’m going to do with it first. I guess I should pay my Nigerian relative back the money he needed me to pay to release the funds though, it is only fair.

Next up, I think I deserve a holiday to somewhere hot and sunny. Anyone want to come with me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

first

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"So this week I’ve already been offered a very generous million pounds from a lottery winner and several million pounds from a guy in Nigeria that happens to be my long lost cousin, uncle, grandparent or whatever.

So now I’ve just gotta figure out what I’m going to do with it first. I guess I should pay my Nigerian relative back the money he needed me to pay to release the funds though, it is only fair.

Next up, I think I deserve a holiday to somewhere hot and sunny. Anyone want to come with me? "

I didnt win though

By *avenTinaCouple
over a year ago

Southport

"So this week I’ve already been offered a very generous million pounds from a lottery winner and several million pounds from a guy in Nigeria that happens to be my long lost cousin, uncle, grandparent or whatever.

Next up, I think I deserve a holiday to somewhere hot and sunny. Anyone want to come with me? "

well as of this morning I also am a multi millionaire according to the United Nations debt reconciliation unit ! They just need my details and they will pay me up, so let's get a couple of dozen other fabbers on an all expenses paid trip to the Caribbean, beers on me

over a year ago

Next up, I think I deserve a holiday to somewhere hot and sunny. Anyone want to come with me? well as of this morning I also am a multi millionaire according to the United Nations debt reconciliation unit ! They just need my details and they will pay me up, so let's get a couple of dozen other fabbers on an all expenses paid trip to the Caribbean, beers on me "

Oh yes, this sounds like a perfect idea.

By *akequeen90Couple
over a year ago

Sydney

Next up, I think I deserve a holiday to somewhere hot and sunny. Anyone want to come with me? well as of this morning I also am a multi millionaire according to the United Nations debt reconciliation unit ! They just need my details and they will pay me up, so let's get a couple of dozen other fabbers on an all expenses paid trip to the Caribbean, beers on me

Oh yes, this sounds like a perfect idea.

"

Just letting you know that Fiji is the sunniest hottest place in the world.

over a year ago

I’d happily join

over a year ago

i came into some money today also i wanked into my wallet

over a year ago

Next up, I think I deserve a holiday to somewhere hot and sunny. Anyone want to come with me? i came into some money today also i wanked into my wallet "

Well you’re not coming on holiday with us if you do that lol

over a year ago

"I’d happily join "

You’re local too, you can give me a lift to the airport lol

By *lint-EverhardMan
over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

Whilst my super yacht is getting it's tanks of gin and tonic refilled I've decided to take some time away from my international playboy lifestyle.

My week will be mainly filled with working on a cold and damp building site, watching YouTube and seeing how the poorer people copulate.

My staff have all returned to their respective families for the short rest bite except of course the captain, a basic skeleton crew and geeves my butler "man servant" and helicopter pilot.

If you fancy a couple of weeks away I'll send geeves to pick you up and we shall sail the world's oceans.

over a year ago

Next up, I think I deserve a holiday to somewhere hot and sunny. Anyone want to come with me? i came into some money today also i wanked into my wallet

Well you’re not coming on holiday with us if you do that lol"

where we going?

over a year ago

Next up, I think I deserve a holiday to somewhere hot and sunny. Anyone want to come with me? i came into some money today also i wanked into my wallet

Well you’re not coming on holiday with us if you do that lolwhere we going? "

Seems like the Caribbean has been decided upon

over a year ago

Lol. Well done, OP, for winning all that money . Can I join you on the holidays, please? I'll throw all the bitcoins I seem to be getting left, right and centre (according to my emails) into the pot?

over a year ago

Id love to join you but first i have to sort out the paperwork for the accident i had last week...dont know how that company knew?

over a year ago

"Lol. Well done, OP, for winning all that money . Can I join you on the holidays, please? I'll throw all the bitcoins I seem to be getting left, right and centre (according to my emails) into the pot? "

Oh yes, who doesn’t love a few bitcoins.

I have some of them just hanging around too

Post new Message to Thread