Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Lounge

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sitting here bored out of my sweet little mind at the airport. So funny watching couples who are travelling on “business”. Normally boss and secretary. Anyone else enjoy this sort of people watching?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep. I love people watching. That’s a reason why I also enjoy Fab socials

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

Yes

Give me a coffee and some headphones and I can happily observe the world and it's quirks

By *epsonWoman
over a year ago

Biddulph

How do assume they are a secretary ? Because they are female ? They are probably a work colleague or partner, I don't think many bosses take their secretaries with them.

over a year ago

I enjoy people watching in general but i do like to turn in the who's near tab and try and guess who else is a fabber

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I forum watch

Although I've learned never to make assumptions out in public. Especially assuming It's the female who's the secretary

over a year ago

I’m not rich enough to get on a plane

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Watching is what I do best. I like to sit back look and listen and laugh at what I think they are saying. It keeps me sane

By *epsonWoman
over a year ago

Biddulph

"I forum watch

Although I've learned never to make assumptions out in public. Especially assuming It's the female who's the secretary"

By *epsonWoman
over a year ago

Biddulph

"Watching is what I do best. I like to sit back look and listen and laugh at what I think they are saying. It keeps me sane"

That depends on your definition of sane

over a year ago

"How do assume they are a secretary ? Because they are female ? They are probably a work colleague or partner, I don't think many bosses take their secretaries with them."

I accept i generalised here. Forgive me.

By *epsonWoman
over a year ago

Biddulph

"How do assume they are a secretary ? Because they are female ? They are probably a work colleague or partner, I don't think many bosses take their secretaries with them.

I accept i generalised here. Forgive me. "

Apology absolutely unequivocally accepted

over a year ago

"How do assume they are a secretary ? Because they are female ? They are probably a work colleague or partner, I don't think many bosses take their secretaries with them.

Apology absolutely unequivocally accepted "

Although I never said Male or female. There are some powerful bossy women here! Lol

By *epsonWoman
over a year ago

Biddulph

Although I never said Male or female. There are some powerful bossy women here! Lol"

Not bossy. Assertive and confident, waiting to jump on sexist assumptions

over a year ago

Apology absolutely unequivocally accepted "

No apology required op didn't mention the sex of the people he's observing just there likely position.

over a year ago

Their not there

over a year ago

Oh bossy. There’s a difference, the two I’m watching are just bossy! Lol

By *epsonWoman
over a year ago

Biddulph

No apology required op didn't mention the sex of the people he's observing just there likely position. "

An assumption.

over a year ago

No apology required op didn't mention the sex of the people he's observing just there likely position.

An assumption. "

An assumption based on his observations, he didn't mention gender. Assumptions can be made from all sorts of things you brought gender into it not op.

By *epsonWoman
over a year ago

Biddulph

An assumption.

An assumption based on his observations, he didn't mention gender. Assumptions can be made from all sorts of things you brought gender into it not op."

He admitted he had generalised and apologised for his generalisation. So stop throwing accusations yourself

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

This is why I always try to sit with my back against the wall, gives me a wider scope of everyone to and froing.

Post new Message to Thread