Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

China have sunk to a new low!!

Jump to newest

By *rumpyMcFuckNugget OP   Man
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Not content with boiling dogs alive , or stealing pet cats to torture and eat , now they have decided that in the name of "entertainment" they have tied a live pig to a bungee rope and let it go .

Unsurprisingly the pig died a horrible death .

I will never set foot in this backward medieval shithole of a place .

Cunts !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe they misunderstood how to make pulled pork

over a year ago

"Maybe they misunderstood how to make pulled pork"

I really didn't want to laugh at that but couldn't help it

over a year ago

"Not content with boiling dogs alive , or stealing pet cats to torture and eat , now they have decided that in the name of "entertainment" they have tied a live pig to a bungee rope and let it go .

Cunts !!"

scumbags thinking this is entertainment

over a year ago

I’ve been there Grump several times and can honestly say there’s a lot more animal cruelty going on than we’ll ever know.

Animal welfare is just not on their radar. Don’t go...

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

"Not content with boiling dogs alive , or stealing pet cats to torture and eat , now they have decided that in the name of "entertainment" they have tied a live pig to a bungee rope and let it go .

Cunts !!"

Sorry you feel that way, I have spent 17 years doing business in China and found in general the people are extremely friendly and very nice.

yes there are cultural differences, but most of it is hyped by the media, as is London’s knife crimes in the USA.

Do not let this type of media darken your opinion of a people and place you have not seen.

More worrying is the lower hygiene levels they live with, hence the latest outbreak of a virus that could multiply to a pandemic proportion.

This problem is simply lack of knowledge and motivation to improve the living standards by their government..

over a year ago

Motherfuckers

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I’ve been there Grump several times and can honestly say there’s a lot more animal cruelty going on than we’ll ever know.

Animal welfare is just not on their radar. Don’t go... "

I probably dont want to know either , and I wont be going that's for sure

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I cried when i saw it. That poor pig was petrified

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Cunts !!

Sorry you feel that way, I have spent 17 years doing business in China and found in general the people are extremely friendly and very nice.

yes there are cultural differences, but most of it is hyped by the media, as is London’s knife crimes in the USA.

Do not let this type of media darken your opinion of a people and place you have not seen.

More worrying is the lower hygiene levels they live with, hence the latest outbreak of a virus that could multiply to a pandemic proportion.

This problem is simply lack of knowledge and motivation to improve the living standards by their government.."

I'm sure the majority of people there are wonderful polite people, it's just their animal welfare is non existent, I have researched this and in the whole , more and more Chinese citizens are starting to wake up , so theres hope yet

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Motherfuckers"

Yep

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I cried when i saw it. That poor pig was petrified"

I only saw the pic , no way I could watch the video sorry

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

"Motherfuckers

Yep "

Please don’t say that, as I mentioned there are a lot of really nice people in China

How would we as brits feel if this was another nation calling us the same??

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

I don't think that it was exactly a collective decision made by "China".

The absurd shit that has happened to this country, and America over the last few years is done by a minority of the population and shouldn't necessarily be seen to be representative of the country as a whole.

over a year ago

Birmingham

"Motherfuckers

Yep

Please don’t say that, as I mentioned there are a lot of really nice people in China

How would we as brits feel if this was another nation calling us the same??"

Nuance?!? There's no room for nuance on the internets, you traitor! :D

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

"Motherfuckers

Yep

Nuance?!? There's no room for nuance on the internets, you traitor! :D"

Errrrr

over a year ago

"Motherfuckers

Yep

How would we as brits feel if this was another nation calling us the same??"

Brits are probably the most insulted nation on the planet

over a year ago

Birmingham

"Brits are probably the most insulted nation on the planet "

Only internally.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Motherfuckers

Yep

Brits are probably the most insulted nation on the planet "

Tis True my learned friend

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I don't think that it was exactly a collective decision made by "China".

The absurd shit that has happened to this country, and America over the last few years is done by a minority of the population and shouldn't necessarily be seen to be representative of the country as a whole."

I have stated ^ above that things are hopefully changing, I just fail to comprehend how this was deemed entertaining

over a year ago

Birmingham

The absurd shit that has happened to this country, and America over the last few years is done by a minority of the population and shouldn't necessarily be seen to be representative of the country as a whole.

I have stated ^ above that things are hopefully changing, I just fail to comprehend how this was deemed entertaining "

As much as I agree with that, maybe cover off Bull Fighting and Rodeo first?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I just cant bare any of it. Have you seen the lions in the sudan zoo?

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I have stated ^ above that things are hopefully changing, I just fail to comprehend how this was deemed entertaining

As much as I agree with that, maybe cover off Bull Fighting and Rodeo first? "

Yes , should be banned too .

Before anyone jumps on me , yes I eat meat , but only UK certified stunned killed meat

No animals anywhere should be harmed for so called entertainment

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I just cant bare any of it. Have you seen the lions in the sudan zoo?"
I actually haven't seen that . And probably dont want to

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan
over a year ago

here

As much as I agree with that, maybe cover off Bull Fighting and Rodeo first? Yes , should be banned too .

Before anyone jumps on me , yes I eat meat , but only UK certified stunned killed meat

No animals anywhere should be harmed for so called entertainment "

You could boycott all product manufactured in China, thus amplifying your sheer disgust for the country.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

The internment of thousands of muslims seems a bit out of order as well.

By *aurimauriMan
over a year ago

minster Ramsgate

And badger baiting goes on in this country, still.

A badger is nailed to a board, and dogs rip it to pieces. The badger has no chance of defending itself and is in pain way before the dogs.

We ain't so clean here

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"And badger baiting goes on in this country, still.

A badger is nailed to a board, and dogs rip it to pieces. The badger has no chance of defending itself and is in pain way before the dogs.

We ain't so clean here"

To be sure, to be sure. Next we'll be stabbing bulls with swords, and chucking donkeys out of high buildings!

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

There is a difference between illegal and legal animal abuse btw... get caught badger baiting over here, and expect to be punished. Boil a dog in China and expect to be asked for your recipe...

over a year ago

Was the rope too long? How did it die and how do people know that it wasn’t an accident and maybe the pig wanted to bungee jump?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Was the rope too long? How did it die and how do people know that it wasn’t an accident and maybe the pig wanted to bungee jump? "

Thrill seeking swine!!

over a year ago

"Was the rope too long? How did it die and how do people know that it wasn’t an accident and maybe the pig wanted to bungee jump?

Thrill seeking swine!!"

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Britain needed an Irish man to point out how cruel to animals they were being. Ireland had some of the first/oldest anti cruelty to animal laws in the world.

It was an Irish man who brought in laws to protect cattle, he then went on and gained support friends to start the RSPCA.

The point I am making is, its hard to see how cruel you are being from the inside. It was easy for the Irish person who came from a place where cattle were cherished to see it. It is easier for us to see their treatment of animals as bad. But its hard for them to see it.

They have done great things in China, they have rescued the panda and other animals in Danger. If they were in control of africa they would save the rhinos, lions etc.

But they still have a long way to go. You cant just go into an area and say "you cant eat your food anymore", its a lot harder than that. Has to be done little by little.

But I think China as a country is aware that a lot of things around animals need to change, and they have made steps toward that. We cant keep chucking them infront of a bus every time we see a photo of a dog in a cage.

I mean we are taking some steps backward, to allow for crueler killing of animals for religious reasons. etc etc.

By *ob jonesMan
over a year ago

Wales

"Maybe they misunderstood how to make pulled pork"
. Lol...

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Britain needed an Irish man to point out how cruel to animals they were being. Ireland had some of the first/oldest anti cruelty to animal laws in the world.

It was an Irish man who brought in laws to protect cattle, he then went on and gained support friends to start the RSPCA.

The point I am making is, its hard to see how cruel you are being from the inside. It was easy for the Irish person who came from a place where cattle were cherished to see it. It is easier for us to see their treatment of animals as bad. But its hard for them to see it.

They have done great things in China, they have rescued the panda and other animals in Danger. If they were in control of africa they would save the rhinos, lions etc.

But they still have a long way to go. You cant just go into an area and say "you cant eat your food anymore", its a lot harder than that. Has to be done little by little.

But I think China as a country is aware that a lot of things around animals need to change, and they have made steps toward that. We cant keep chucking them infront of a bus every time we see a photo of a dog in a cage.

I mean we are taking some steps backward, to allow for crueler killing of animals for religious reasons. etc etc."

Halal you mean . I despise that and dont stock any Halal products.

If I lose business over it , so be it

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"Halal you mean . I despise that and dont stock any Halal products.

If I lose business over it , so be it "

Its a shame, because after the first laws in the UK, UK people actually changed very fast. It kind of just clicked "why were we not always doing it this way", and year after year for 200 years they were at the front of animal rights.

Some of these methods are depressing not because they are a step back, but because they are a step back and a statement "This is as good as it will ever be". We can do better.

Post new Message to Thread