Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Understanding the Vagina

Jump to newest

By *uciyass OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Well come on. I’ve read so many articles threads and posts by the ladies saying that us men folk don’t know what to do with it and where all the bits and pieces go. I myself consider myself to be an expert in the vaginal blueprints but that dam clitoris. Gets me every time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Well come on. I’ve read so many articles threads and posts by the ladies saying that us men folk don’t know what to do with it and where all the bits and pieces go. I myself consider myself to be an expert in the vaginal blueprints but that dam clitoris. Gets me every time. "
what do you mean gets you.everytime

By *uciyass OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"Well come on. I’ve read so many articles threads and posts by the ladies saying that us men folk don’t know what to do with it and where all the bits and pieces go. I myself consider myself to be an expert in the vaginal blueprints but that dam clitoris. Gets me every time. what do you mean gets you.everytime"

Everyone is different. Evening requires a certain touch and not everyone can find it. Well according to you ladies anyway

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Lots of men and women don't understand exactly what and where a woman's vagina is. The number of people who ask me if I shave mine is simply astonishing.

There's a book called The Vagina Bible it tells all a person needs to know

Post new Message to Thread