Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Having an operation today

Jump to newest

By *ackDorian OP   Man
over a year ago

ashford

Having an OP done and i’m actually really excited. Maybe it’s the nurses or maybe it’s the anaesthetic What’s the most fun you’ve had in a hospital?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Honestly none, I've had quite a few operations and some traumatic experiences, so I'm not a fan of hospitals. And I always get so upset when they're putting me under.

I hope your experience is more positive OP.

over a year ago

My ex shagged me when I was in hospital after a car crash, was my third night and I believe that’s how I got pregnant as it was the only time in 15 years I’d not taking my pill for two consecutive days.

By *ackDorian OP   Man
over a year ago

ashford

"Honestly none, I've had quite a few operations and some traumatic experiences, so I'm not a fan of hospitals. And I always get so upset when they're putting me under.

I hope your experience is more positive OP."

Oh wow, very understandable! And thank you.i think I’m used to hospitals by now because im continuously there

By *ackDorian OP   Man
over a year ago

ashford

"My ex shagged me when I was in hospital after a car crash, was my third night and I believe that’s how I got pregnant as it was the only time in 15 years I’d not taking my pill for two consecutive days. "

That’s actually a great story! Also a great motivator to have hospital visitors

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Skipping out when my shift finishes lol

By *ackDorian OP   Man
over a year ago

ashford

"Skipping out when my shift finishes lol"

You work in a hospital?!

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Skipping out when my shift finishes lol

You work in a hospital?!"

Yes

By *ackDorian OP   Man
over a year ago

ashford

"Skipping out when my shift finishes lol

You work in a hospital?!

Yes"

What’s your job?

By *he_virgin_maryWoman
over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

I also work in a hospital and leaving for the day is often the highlight!

By *ackDorian OP   Man
over a year ago

ashford

I seem to be the only one who likes hospitals here

over a year ago

Hmm well last time I had surgery they gave me morphine which interacted with a prescription medicine to depress my respiratory system. Luckily my layman partner was at hand to suggest they review my chart for possible contraindications they hadn't bothered to check earlier. I was having a blissful time while I listened to it all doped up though.

Never trust a medical professional, they are sloppy and careless in my experience (that's not the only incident), make sure you are clued up on your condition and treatments and don't be afraid to question them.

By *ackDorian OP   Man
over a year ago

ashford

"Hmm well last time I had surgery they gave me morphine which interacted with a prescription medicine to depress my respiratory system. Luckily my layman partner was at hand to suggest they review my chart for possible contraindications they hadn't bothered to check earlier. I was having a blissful time while I listened to it all doped up though.

Never trust a medical professional, they are sloppy and careless in my experience (that's not the only incident), make sure you are clued up on your condition and treatments and don't be afraid to question them. "

Worrying but I shall do, thanks!

over a year ago

"Hmm well last time I had surgery they gave me morphine which interacted with a prescription medicine to depress my respiratory system. Luckily my layman partner was at hand to suggest they review my chart for possible contraindications they hadn't bothered to check earlier. I was having a blissful time while I listened to it all doped up though.

Never trust a medical professional, they are sloppy and careless in my experience (that's not the only incident), make sure you are clued up on your condition and treatments and don't be afraid to question them.

Worrying but I shall do, thanks!"

That's not to say there aren't dedicated hard-working individuals, but blind trust is misplaced IMO.

over a year ago

Hope it goes well and wish you a speedy recovery.

By *ackDorian OP   Man
over a year ago

ashford

Worrying but I shall do, thanks!

That's not to say there aren't dedicated hard-working individuals, but blind trust is misplaced IMO. "

Yeah I know what you mean. Usually my panic is replaced with “oooo scrubs “ but I guess it’s different when you’re knocked out

over a year ago

"Having an OP done and i’m actually really excited. Maybe it’s the nurses or maybe it’s the anaesthetic What’s the most fun you’ve had in a hospital? "

Free Food

By *ackDorian OP   Man
over a year ago

ashford

"Having an OP done and i’m actually really excited. Maybe it’s the nurses or maybe it’s the anaesthetic What’s the most fun you’ve had in a hospital?

Free Food "

Ah shit, of course! Hope they remember the pudding

over a year ago

Hope all goes well

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

I had surgery on my hand just before Christmas, and the anaesthetic was amazing. I was expecting just a big painful injection in my hand, but they used an ultrasound machine and these micro needles and targeted specific nerves in my arm to switch off pain in my hand. I’ve not had an operation before (never even had stitches before) and I found it amazing.

Hope your op goes well! xx

over a year ago

"Having an OP done and i’m actually really excited. Maybe it’s the nurses or maybe it’s the anaesthetic What’s the most fun you’ve had in a hospital?

Free Food

Ah shit, of course! Hope they remember the pudding "

Hope all goes well bro

By *ooking4othersMan
over a year ago

Here ...

"Having an OP done and i’m actually really excited. Maybe it’s the nurses or maybe it’s the anaesthetic What’s the most fun you’ve had in a hospital? "

I had sex at the top of a stairwell, both of us naked, full glass floor to ceiling. Also, in one of the labs the same night.

By *ackDorian OP   Man
over a year ago

ashford

That’s a pretty hefty story haha.

Don’t think I’m going to top that anytime soon

Post new Message to Thread